My responsibilities for my coaching position is to be spirited and enthusiastic throughout the course of the 6 day cheerleading camps. I demonstrated teamwork with my staff and staying up long hours practicing routines to show the campers. I guided my campers into becoming confident leaders into their future with this sport.
- CHEER COACH at JEROME HOME & ARBOR ROSE
- WAITRESS at JEROME HOME & ARBOR ROSE
- HOSTESS at PAGLICACCI'S
8 months at this Job
May - September 2018 Main job duties include preparing food, maintaining a clean working environment, customer satisfaction and greeting customers that have entered the restaurant and keeping a fast working pace. Cheer Coach April - December 2017 Shaped athletes into better people. As well as encouraging the athletes to be advanced in stunting, tumbling, dancing, and jumps. Helped students create a bond and open up with their peers.
- Cheer Coach at Taco Bell
- Cheer captain at Cash Register
4 months at this Job
Extreme Tumble and Cheer Cheerleading Coach * Facilitated communication between coaches and athletes. * Spotted athletes on tumbling skills. * Answered phone calls about information pertaining to the athlete. * Closely monitored athletes while doing skills for their safety.
- Extreme Cheer Coach at Extreme Tumble and Cheer
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Coach elementary school children cheer chants and basic cheer techniques. Collect students from classrooms and aftercare programs for practice. Release children to guardians after practice. Follow all school board policies. Ensure safety of the children in our care at all times. Provide any assistance to supervisor when needed.
- Cheer Coach, America's Cheer Leaders at America's Cheer leader's
- Manager, Devnik Printing at
- Sales Rep& Receptionist, The Bold Look at
- Hostess at Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill
2 months at this Job
SECRETARY, PAT CORNELL LAWFIRM I had to answer phone calls and take documents to different places such as courthouses lawyers. I also had to organize documents and participate with certain cases. ASSISTANT, HIGHLAND VET CLINIC I had to shave, give baths and walk the animals. I also got the opportunity to help perform surgeries. CHEER COACH ASSISTANT, CLINTON HIGH SCHOOL My mother was the middle school cheer coach so I went to all her practices before/after school and made new dances and cheers. I also went to every sporting event and pep rally they cheered at.
- Cheer coach assistant at
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
• Assistant Varsity Cheer Coach.
• Providing coaching while developing lifelong relationships and mentoring young girls.
• Demonstrated energy and enthusiasm.
• Analyzed and assessed stunting skills
- Assistant Cheer Coach at Lake Shore High School
- Receptionist at Femminineo Attorneys
- Student Teller at Michigan First Credit Union
8 months at this Job
- - Pre-Nursing
- High Scool
• I have been a middle school coach for a year
• Being a cheer coach taught me how to become a leader and to lead a team: - how to set future goals for my team - how teach discipline and obedience. - whatever actions they do can reflect on my leadership skills.
• It also taught me how to be responsible and organized: - How to be self-discipline - How to stay consistent with my work and schedule - To be an adult - To watch out for their safety JOB TITLE/COMPANY Dates From - To Think about the size of the team you led, the number of projects you balanced, or the number of articles you wrote.
- MIDDLE SCHOOL CHEER COACH at ALONDRA MIDDLE
9 months at this Job
- - General Education. I
The role of a cheer coach was to teach the sport of cheerleading to a level 1 team. I taught the basics of cheer, as well as teaching them a whole cheer routine. I taught the 5 to 10 year olds, so it was a tough age group for teaching cheer. However, I accomplished the season with teaching them everything I know.
- Cheer Coach at Fierce Athletics
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - leadership
I have been an assistant cheer coach for Blue Ridge Varsity Cheer on and off for a year. I have my coaching certification that needs to be updated every year. Currently we are working on their competition coming up in March
- Cheer Coach at Blue Ridge High School
- Caregiver/ Med Aid at VILLA OCOTILLO
- Nanny (Full-time) at Personal
- Server at The House
1 year, 2 months at this Job
helping the head coach with teaching cheers/dances tumble jumps and stunting. the main coach over the Jv squad. Must be at all practices and games
- Assistant Cheer Coach at Cheer
- Cashier/Customer Service at K&G Fashion Superstore
- Head Cheerleading Coach at YMCA
- Youth Choir Director at Greater Saint Paul Baptist Church
8 months at this Job
- None - Musical Theatre
- - Cosmetology