I am the freshman cheerleading coach at olentangy orange high school, coaching football, basketball, and competition seasons at the school.
- Cheerleading Coach at Olentangy Orange High School
- Server at Tequila Cowboy
- Gym Instructor at Americheer
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Sports Management
• All-Star Cheerleading Coach
• Tumbling Instructor, teach students how to properly execute tumbling skills.
- Cheerleading Coach at Cheer Coast Tropics
- 21st Century Enrichment Specialist at IDEA Public Schools
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Biology
- High school or equivalent
Collinsville, IL Current- Cheerleading Coach, Tumbling Instructor Tarra Morris- 618-741-4874
- Cheerleading Coach, Tumbling Instructor at Pride of Illinois
- Sales Representative at Pride of Illinois
- Cheerleading and Dance Instructor at Platinum Athletics
- Cheerleading and Dance Instructor, Secretary at Cheer Legendz
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am a assistant cheerleading coach. I help to tutor children in my free time at Jennings Junior High. I am in steam program called wings of hope, we are currently working on a airplane to send to Kenya. I am on the cheerleading team and volleyball team. i have a 3.0 or above at school
- Cheerleading Coach at Northview Elementary School
6 months at this Job
- - Radiology
- - Radiology
I am currently employed as Hackettstown High Schools head cheerleading coach. My duties including managing 40 cheerleaders in day-to-day cheer activities. Scheduling practices, appearances, and competitions. Coaching all aspects of cheer, including stunting, gymnastics, and proper technique. Creating and implementing contracts. As well as creating all routines.
- Cheerleading Coach at Hackettstown High School
- Dance Instructor/Choreographer at Dance Expressions
- Store Associate at Rymon & Sons
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business/Dance Education
Being a cheerleading coach has taught me many things. One of the things I have learned is that I am able to complete multiple tasks on a daily basis. It has also taught me that I am a very dependable person who is great at time management. Furtheremore, I am determined to do well in my job and am determined to have a successful career as well as make the company I work for more competitive. I am someone who thinks positively and can execute difficult tasks.
- Cheerleading Coach at Eastern Senior Highschool
5 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
I am currently the Cheerleading Coach at Bishop Connolly High School.
- Cheerleading Coach at Diocese of Fall River
- Assistant Community Manager at Landings
- Service Advisor at Empire Hyundai
- Property Manager at Equity Residential
7 months at this Job
- - Some credits earned in College business courses.
As the head Cheerleading Coach I am responsible for teaching students the fundamentals of college cheerleading while academically advising them. I also serve has their mentor. I oversee the cheerleading budget as well.
- Head Cheerleading Coach at Louisburg College
- Lab Assistant at Aurora Diagnostics
- Barista and Cashier at Starbucks Barista- I
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
I coach young girls to learn how to do all aspects of cheerleading. I also run birthday parties and schedule private lessons.
- Cheerleading Coach at Gold Coast Cheer
- Babysitter at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Some high school
Have won 5 competition placings as an assistant coach one 1st place, one 2nd place and one 3rd place trophies. Coaching experience with kids from ages 6 thru 18, including one year as Assistant Coach of Liberty High School’s Varsity squad and Fountain/Ft.Carson high School's JV and Varsity squads. Have great leadership and communication skills with kids and with their parents. Have 9 years of coaching experience and know both the basic and more advanced aspects of cheerleading and gymnastics. Can give and take direction from other coaches and keep an open mind for new ideas and projects. Have respect for all the kids on the squad, and let them know they are being listened to. Also have courtesy and respect for fellow coaches with regards to the rules and regulations. Also have 8 years of cheering while in junior and senior high schools. Was captain during senior year, which culminated in a regional championship.
- Cheerleading Coach at Fountain Ft. Carson School District
- Cheerleading Coach at Liberty High School
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school diploma