Chef de cuisine
- Chef de cuisine at
- Chef de cuisine at
- Chef cooking at CFP Oued El Ma at The Ministry of Education
1 month at this Job
- CFPA Merouana. - Restauration
Chef de cuisine of antlers lodge
- Chef de Cuisine at Hyatt
- Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands
- Executive Chef at Southern Empress Cruises
- Sous Chef/Manager at Hyatt regency reston
2 months at this Job
- Welding certificate - collision repair
- high school diploma - rotc
I started as a cook at Fort Worden last year and in that time have been promoted twice. I am currently the Chef de Cuisine of the Mess Hall catering line. We cater events as small as 20 and up to 250 people. I am responsible for menu development, menu execution and quality.
- Chef de Cuisine at Fort Worden PDA
- Owner & Chef at Bell Creek Bar & Grill
- Chef at Bell Creek Bar & Grill
- Chef at Sinclares Place
1 year, 11 months at this Job
As Chef de Cuisine of one of Columbia's premier restaurants, I work closely with the restaurant's Executive Chef to ensure his vision for our guests was implemented. I assist in recipe development, including pricing of menu items based on current market conditions. I am also responsible for training the rest of the culinary staff on proper techniques for creating and presenting our menu, as well as leading our team to work efficiently and diligently for our guests.
- Chef de Cuisine at Al's Upstairs
- Market Research Analyst Intern at BCBS
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - MATHEMATICS
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
120 cover Fine dining Italian restaurant, serving Italian cuisine in the heart of Stafford city, Texas. Joined as a pre-opening chef -de -cuisine for pesto. Develop the concept for pesto, kitchen desigining and setup Operates for lunch and dinner. Overall incharge of Pesto's kitchen operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Currently handling a team of 2- Supervisor and 6- commis.
• Planning menus, Budgeting, Revenue Generation and Cost Efficiencies by maintaining the required food cost, latest trends and styles in Food and Beverage.
• Strategize, define, implement internal operational procedures designed to achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, high standards of quality and hygiene.
• Responsible for overall profitability of restaurant.
• Planning, organizing and execution of the daily operations
• Recipe Standardization and Costing.
• Quality Standardization and Control.
• Researching new products and Studying Current Market trends.
• Interacting with Guests on a daily basis and obtaining feedback.
- Chef-de-Cuisine at PESTO ITALIAN BISTRO
- SR. SOUS CHEF- LAKE VIEW CAFÉ, IN-ROOM DINING, EXECUTIVE LOUNGE, LOBBY BAR at RENAISSANCE MARRIOTT HOTEL & CONVENTION CENTRE
- SOUS CHEF at LAKE VIEW CAFÉ
- SOUS CHEF at FRATELLI FRESH
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Degree in hotel management - Hotel Management
Austin, TX 78701 (512) 580-9990 May 2017-Present
An Italian American restaurant located in the heart of downtown Austin. I am currently running all BOH operations at this location. I have built from scratch and implemented several systems/metrics to control cost and labor. I have also implemented a completely new menu format, with rotating seasonal dishes.
Chef De Cuisine
• Responsible for Daily Operations
• Menu Creation & Execution
• Labor Control
• Cost Control
• P&L Reports & Forecasting
- Chef De Cuisine at Sophia's
- Senior Sous Chef at Central Standard
- Chef De Partie at Austin Club
- Chef De Partie at The Glass Door
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - N/A
• Opening Chef De Cuisine of IL Venetian Fine Dinning Restaurant
• 300 Person Custom Private Events Venue Executive
• Two Venue/Facility Oversight & Execution of Both Productions
- Executive Events Chef & Chef De Cuisine at St. Clair Ballroom & IL Venetian Restaurant
- Chef at World Association & Millennia Hospitality
- Executive Chef at Marble Room Steaks & Raw Bar
- Chef De Cuisine at Lockkeepers
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Culinary Arts
I was Chef de Cuisine for a New York Times 3 star restaurant for 10 years.
- Chef de Cuisine at THE BIRCHWOOD
- Chef de Cuisine at FELIDIA
- Executive Chef at SIENA RESTAURANT
- Executive Chef at ANNONA RESTAURANT
11 months at this Job
- High school
Opening Chef de Cuisine for highly regarded stand alone Brewery and Restaurant featuring hand crafted beer by Eric Mitchell. Instrumental in the opening 200 seat restaurant serving lunch and dinner seven days a week. Developed a full service menu featuring Neapolitan style Pizzas and BBQ smoked on property using only wood. Monitor and supervise the activities of 25 chefs, cooks, and other personnel involved in preparing and cooking. Monitor team performance, quality of the product and service as well as production flow. Handle the tasks of creating and implementing new menus and individual menu items based on current food trends and regional tastes. Develop menu selections for special parties and banquet themes in accordance with client budgetary guides and expectations. Ensure compliance with safety, health, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards. Interview, train, supervise, counsel, schedule and evaluate the overall performance of staff. ❖ Part of pre-opening team ❖ Created menus ❖ Created standardized recipe book utilizing Eatec ❖ Used Eatec to control all purchasing ❖ Hired, trained staff and responsible for payroll utilizing PayCom ❖ Developed operating procedures ❖ Successfully opened restaurant to rave reviews
- Chef de Cuisine at Pinehurst Resort, Pinehurst Brewing Company
- Executive Chef at Three Forks Ranch
- Executive Chef at SAVANNAH'S SOUTHERN HOUSE
- Seasonal Sous Chef at SANDERLING RESORT
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Hotel & Restaurant Management
My position at all these establishments was to operate a kitchen to a consistent
productive Level and smooth operation for everyone. More so if a place was not able to operate at a positive cash flow it was I who was brought in to correct the many problems and to bring the company back to a positive cash flow. I.e. to keep the kitchen at a 28%
2016 - 2019 River Rock Holly, MI
Chef De Cuisine
• Reorganized kitchen into workable space
• Reworked Menu
• Fixed equipment
• Oversee all prep for new menu
• Wrote all recipes
• Wrote HACCP for Sous Vide
• Wrote Keto and Vegan menu's
• Trained staff for new menu
- Chef De Cuisine at River Rock
- Kitchen Manger at Blondie's Food & Spirits
- Personal plain, order, prep, cook, garish up to 200 special meals at Palazzo Grand
- Restaurant Consultant at All, MI
3 years at this Job
- High school diploma