My name is Barry Kraemer, a Private Chef with over 16 years of experience in private households for confidential high-profile clients including sports professionals, celebrities, entertainers, busy families and executives. I am seeking to be placed full-time with a family, based in the Palm Beach, Florida area, and am willing to travel. I provide an exquisite variety of food in your home for your daily family meals, dinner parties, holidays, entertaining or charity events—while considering individual palates and nutritional goals. My cooking ranges from globally-inspired gourmet dishes to American comfort food; as well as featuring farm-to-table, heart-healthy, vegetable-forward, and creative craft cuisine. My repertoire includes a wide variety of international fare including: Thai, Mediterranean, Italian, French, Japanese, authentic Mexican, Spanish/Latin, Tex-Mex/Southwestern, Deli, Middle Eastern/North African, American, Barbecue, Cantonese, Raw/Juicing/Vegan, and Vegetarian—using whole, organic and natural ingredients. I can recreate your favorite dishes or family recipes, address any special dietary needs (low-glycemic, low-carbohydrate, gluten-free, macrobiotic, kosher, allergen-cooking, dairy-free, athletic performance, juice-fasting); as well as scratch-baking cakes, breads, pastries and desserts. I always retain the confidentiality of my clients and guests, maintain a positive, pleasant and professional demeanor, think outside the box and anticipate my client’s needs. I’m self-managed, flexible, am extremely clean-conscious, always well-groomed, will ensure the smooth operation of your kitchen, and assist in any house management duties as needed.
- Private Chef for over 17 years to Families, Professional Athletes, HNWI and Celebrities at Private Chef
20 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism - Journalism/Advertising
2. Chef Resume
to review assignments, anticipated business
levels, changes, and other information pertinent to job performance
● Write and maintain production schedule and pars
● Inform the Executive Chef of any shortages before the item runs out. Maintain proper storage procedures as specified by the Health Department
● Inform the Pastry Cooks of any excess items that can be utilized in daily specials or elsewhere
● Supervised and/or assist the breakdown workstation and complete closing duties
● Conduct training for all pastry cooks, and kitchen workers on their job responsibilities
● Supervises the functions of all the Pastry employees, including reporting on duty, late arrival, and overtime, off days and public holidays in order to ensure a maximum productivity during their duty
- Chef at New York
- Baker and Manager at Padoca Bakery
- at Teaspoon Bakeshop / Baker
2 years, 2 months at this Job
3. Chef Resume
Chef with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and 8+ years kitchen experience / Proficient knife
skills and ability to break down most proteins / Eager to learn with a passion for all things meat and feeding people.
"Taste"/"more." (JMR Kitchens) Raleigh, NC
[Mar 2013- Nov 2015] & (Mar 2017-Jan 2019)
• Evaluate/Rotate inventory in cooler
• Prep mis en place and set up the lines for dinner service
• Clean/Portion/Weigh proteins
• Create/Execute daily specials & seasonal menu items
• Training new staff on every station
• Cleaning/Break down
- Chef at JMR Kitchens
- Lead Sautee at Sheraton
- Line Cook (Sautee/Grill) at "Fanatics"
- "One man show" cook at The Crow Bar
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
- Executive Chef at Cajun Mikes Kitchen
- Chef at Mitey Mikes Cajun Kitchen
- Cook at J Ray Mc Dermontt
3 years, 7 months at this Job
5. Chef Resume
• Large, high volume venue with a multitude of responsibility
• Help reinforce kitchen policy and assist with making sure the shift runs smoothly.
• Prepare dishes and assist in catered events at the venue
• Help line cooks with learning responsibilities and keeping up with the fast pace
• Assisting Chef's in daily duties and paperwork such as allergens and HAACP
- Chef at NBC Sports Brew and Grill
- Chef de Cuisine at South City Tavern
- Sous Chef at Talons Grille
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Liberal Arts
- High School Diploma
Restaurant saucier Grill chef Chef Tom Gay
- Lead line chef working the grill and expediting at Beanos Cabin
- Restaurant saucier and head prep chef at Game Creek Club
- Chef Charles Hays at Game Creek Club
- Prep and sauce chef at Wildflower
4 months at this Job
- AOS - Culinary arts
Owner/Executive Chef/Caterer/Culinary Instructor - Personal and Corporate function catering for special events and luncheons. Instruction for culinary teaching clients in the culinary arts including knife skills, braising, baking, sautéing and carmelization. Bringing the experience of fine dining or comfort food to the work place, to a private kitchen or High end function in catering for special events, intimate dinner parties or business luncheons.
- Owner/Executive Chef/Caterer - Personal and Corporate at Galaxy Catering and Chef Services - formerly Eclectic Personal Catering
- Executive Chef/Kitchen Manager at Landrun Steakhouse
- Chef at Upper Crust Food Service
- cook at Penny Hill Bar and Char
15 years, 5 months at this Job
Assistant to Celebratry Chef Vincent Fiore. Catering Large events at the Kaypock. From 100 to 500 guests. Helping with Menu planning, and prepping Various Cuisines for all Palates and dietary needs. I am a self starter and have drive and ambition.
- Sous Chef at Kaypock event Center
- Sous Chef Bartender and Server at Healthy Cuisine Catering
- Chef /Owner at Land 'N' Sea Catering
- Brand Ambassador/Sales Associate at Chef Shamey gourmet butters
3 months at this Job
- A.A in Business - Marketing and Promotions
- Certification - Culinary
- - Dental Hygiene, Liberal Arts
[email protected] Website: www.ichefllc.com
Embassy of Saudi Arabia/Private Residence Dec-Jan 2018
Executive Chef/Private Chef/Chef for Hire/Contractor- To the Ambassador of Saudi Arabia & Family- DC, MD, VA
Professional Chef will undertake and assume the responsibility as an Executive Chef/Chef for Hire/independent contractor.
Professional Chef is responsible for creating an exquisite experience through fine dining tasting menus, breakfast/lunch/dinner menus, Diplomatic/State Dinners & VIP/Michelin starred dinners geared towards the clients desired expectations & needs. Chef is also responsible for Kitchen & Staff management, Culinary Event Management for client's intimate and large events, Kitchen inventory/purchasing & cost management, Menu planning, Menu development & strategizing,
Overseeing kitchen setup/staffing when client travels.
Chef duties include but aren't limited to:
• Kitchen & Staff Management: Chef is responsible for overseeing day-to-day kitchen operations & staff management. Responsible for hiring and overseeing qualified staff for client's intimate and large events (as needed).
• Culinary Event Management: Goal is to create an exquisite experience through intimate fine dining tasting menus geared towards the clients desired expectations & needs in an intimate dining setting,
• Kitchen inventory/Purchasing & Cost Management: Chef coordinates with staff to maintain cost effective food & supply inventory as needed.
• Menu Planning: Chef is responsible for creating & preparing menus daily, coordinating client (or client's designee) each day to verify menu preferences. Goal is to provide Chef inspired gourmet meals.
• Menu development & strategizing: Chef is responsible for researching, developing, & strategizing the best food combinations to satisfy the client's taste.
• Kitchen setup/staffing when client travels: When traveling Chef is provided with adequate travel time to coordinate/prepare/purchase/setup the logistics of a fully functional kitchen including staffing, meals & dinner preparations.
- Executive Chef/Private Chef/Chef at Event Bookings
- Executive Chef- iChef LLC at Just Train LLC
- at Graduate -TeqCorner LLC
- Line Cook at Lyon Hall, French-German Brasserie
1 month at this Job
- Associates - Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management
- - Economics/Finance-Business Management
- - Biology-Pre Medicine
Special events/ private catering company. Specializing in large events to include birthdays, weddings, corporate events, private theme parties.
- Executive Chef/Owner at Chef Plus Me Catering
- Lead Banquest Cook at Omni Hotels and Resort
- Sous Chef at United States Annual Master Golf Tornament
- Executive Chef at Cafe Vena at Vinings
12 years at this Job
- Culinary Arts