Followed standardized formulas to create chemical solutions for products and processes. Conduct analyses and develop tests to improve products. Conducted chemical tests and analyses using chromatography [UPLC] and other chemical separation techniques. Performed calculations to convert laboratory data into reportable forms. Analyzed samples from raw materials, monitored the quality of the products and troubleshot possible causes for deviations. Compounding Pharmacy Technician Miami, FL Curaleaf/ Jan 2016 to Feb 2018 Performed a wide range of pharmacy operations with strong commitment to accuracy, efficiency and service quality. Prepare and Compound Sterile Products according to clean room procedures and 797 requirements. Works as a Team with other Technicians that may require assistance. cGMP and cGLP Biannual training. Performed Environmental Monitoring every month. Take samples and analyze them using microbiological techniques. Medical Technologist Havana, Cuba
- Chemical Analyst at CUraleaf
- Medical Technologist, Generalist at Institute of Tropical Medicine Pedro Kouri
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemical and Molecular Biology
• Operate laboratory equipment and prepare compounds and solutions to conduct tests.
• Collect and process chemical substance compositions effectively utilizing principles of science, engineering, and mathematics.
• Compose technical reports and charts to document experimental test results.
• Perform data analysis and provide recommendations to achieve new method developments.
• Perform maintenance on all instruments.
• Perform many preparation methods.
- Chemical Analyst at Georgia Department of Agriculture
- Teacher Assistant at Abraham Baldwin Agriculture College
- Research Intern at University of Georgia in Tifton
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Biology
- Associate of Science - Allied Health
Provide water treatment services for using chlorine dioxide (ClO2) solutions to the oilfield industry, government and engineering firms. These services include down-hole well simulation, pit and tank water treatment, saltwater disposal treatment, frac water treatment on the fly, pipeline treatment, water sampling and analysis. Key Accomplishments:
• Found an error in Sabre's chemical formula when dealing with chemical titrations resulting in over $10,000 a month savings month over month.
• Highly skilled in analytical techniques of sampling, defining, concentrating and preserving samples and chemicals.
• Executes responsibility of procuring and maintaining required instruments in the labs.
• Manage risks related to chemical procedures and train new analysts on remedial actions to reduce/overcome risks.
• Test samples using various chemical analysis procedures.
- Chemical Analyst at SABRE ENERGY SERVICES
- Supply Chain Manager at S & S TOOLS
- Contract Specialist at TINKER AFB
- Global Commercial Channel Sales Manager (GCC) at DELL COMPUTERS
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Associate - Business
Analysis of R&D chemical products including refrigerants, propellants and polymers. Proficient in analysis via gas chromatography utilizing series 5890, 6890 and micoGC. Experience with TotalChrom software and understanding of sequences, methods, and general GC function. Knowledge of manual integration and interpretation of results. Additional work analyzing samples by GC-MS and related software identifying components by their associated ions. Proficient in sampling both vapor and liquid and safe handling of high pressure cylinders.
- Chemical Analyst at Honeywell
- Chemical Research Technician at Honeywell International, Inc
- Chemical Operator at Honeywell International, Inc
- Associate Bacteriologist Level at 2- ZeptoMetrix Corporation
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
As an analyst I cut the fabric sent to me and test the chemical compounds to ensure that the proper phosphorus and nitrogen formula is applied to the fabric for flame retardency.
- Chemical Analyst at MOUNT VERNON MILLS
- General Store Manager in training at Dairy Queen
- Inventory Division Manager/ Regional Publix Expert at WIS International Inventory
- Bartender/Server at Red Lobster
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business management
• Responsible for testing various municipal water and waste water samples in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and provincial regulations
• Primary methods tested and trained include Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD), Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD), Heterotrophic Plate Count (HPC), Total Fecal Coliform by Membrane Filtration, Total Coliforms and E Coli, TKN, Ammonia by Distillation, Turbidity, and Conductivity
• Laboratory safety officer responsible for attending monthly corporate meetings, ensuring safety standards are exceeded, and monitoring compliance.
• Proficient in data analysis, corrective actions, root cause analysis, and technical troubleshooting
• On site troubleshooting and technical support for hardware and software issues that did not require escalation
- Chemical Analyst 1 at Microbac Laboratories, Inc.
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at NATURALLY UNLEASHED
- SALES ASSOCIATE at NATURALLY UNLEASHED
- TELLER at WILDCAT CREDIT UNION
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Systems Security & Analysis
- Bachelor's - BIOLOGY
I made all water chemical testing for the chemist analyst in a waste water treatment plant.
- Chemical Analyst (First Work Expirence) at Autoridad de Acueductos y Alcantarillados
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Chemical Process Technology
Baghdad, Iraq Conducted chemical laboratory tests. Monitored product quality. Set up and analyzed laboratory tests and experiments. Used microscopy. Maintained a safe work environment. Prepared chemical solutions following standardized formulas. Cleaned and sterilized lab instruments. Prepared graphs to document experimental results. Reported chemical analysis and tests. Maintained laboratory equipment. Ordered chemicals and equipment. Performed complex analysis.
- Chemical Analyst at Ministry of health
- university teacher at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biochimestry
- - Applied Chemistry Science
● Analysis of GC Pesticides, Inorganics, Low level BNAS
● General Chemistries
● Full Range of soil, water, & waste characterization analysis for a widely diversified client base
- Chemical Analyst at Test America Inc
- Health Aide at Connections in Ohio
- Intern at Akron City Zoo
- Intern at Akron City Zoo
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Zoology
QC Lab Chemical Analyst and Shift Leader with responsibilities for spearheading and assisting in developing,
documenting, updating, and maintaining new and existing analytical methods as well as troubleshooting and maintaining laboratory GCs, GPCs, HPLCs, RGAs, ICs, NMRs, UV-Vis, TOCs, AAs and other analytical
instrumentation. Duties and obligations include working closely with Chemists, Lab Technicians, Engineers,
Customer Service, and Plant Operations to provide analytical data and clarity to any issues in need of resolution. Ensured crew members consistently applied proper laboratory practices and followed ASTM and
procedural guidelines to provide expedited and accurate results.
● Instrument experience with, but not limited to, Agilent Technologies GCs, Varian GCs, Residual Gas Analyzer (RGA), GCMS, HPLC, and Gel Permeation Chromatography, DIONEX Ion Chromatography, GPC Waters, TOC Analyzers, ANTEK Nitrogen/Sulfur Analyzer, Manual and Automated Viscometers, Density meters, Automated and Semi-Automated Open and Closed Cup Flash Point Analyzers, Centrifuge, Turbidimeters, Reid Vapor Pressure, pH/ISE Meters, Autotitrators (pH/mV/ISE), Manual and Simulated Distillation Instrumentation, Gum Analyzer, Vacuum Oven, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy, Ramon Spectroscopy, Colorimeter (SAYBOLT/APHA), Analytical Balances, and Coulometric Auto Titrators, Panametrics Oxygen and Moisture Analyzer.
● Software experience with, but not limited to, Microsoft Office applications, Agilent Open Lab, Agilent Enhanced CHEMSTATION GC/MSD, TOTALCHROM, Perkin-Elmer LABWORKS, LIMS, CHROMELEON, Waters EMPOWER, MALVERN OMNISEC, WORKFORCE and RADIX Payroll, and PaperPort.
● Experienced analyzer of raw materials, process sample checkpoints, and final product shipments.
● Knowledgeable in development, documentation, and implementation of new instrumentation.
● Ensured lab was compliant with ASTM and SOP procedures. Practiced 5-S, 5-Why, and BBS protocols.
● Maintain and minor repair on Lab GCs, GPCs, HPLCs, RGAs, ICs, NMRs, UV-Vis, TOCs, AAs, and other analytical instrumentation.
● Staffed and accounted for work shifts within the payroll system.
● Built the current EXCEL on-line system used for fair and accurate overtime accountability for the QC Lab as well as several workflow spreadsheets.
● Standardized methods and calibrated and maintained GCs by schedule and as needed.
● Offered technical assistance to all production departments. H: 281-476-4660 M: 281-435-8357
• 809 Wisdom Drive, Deer Park, TX 77536 [email protected]
● Ensured accurate analytical data for end-of-month samples necessary for accounting purposes.
● Verified, updated, and authored SOP's and Methods to establish validity and accuracy.
● Ensured thorough preparations are made when training technicians in new job responsibilities.
● Led Shift Starter meetings and Monthly Safety meetings.
● Generated COA's and ensured proper delivery and filing. Established several COA templates.
● Formulated, reviewed, and implemented work practices for efficient productivity.
● Knowledgeable in all products produced and received.
● Trained personnel about products, practices, and regulatory adherence.
● Versed in chain-of-custody procedures and environmental sample documentation.
● Experienced in cooling tower water treatment testing.
● Monitored and procured requests of bottled gases necessary for instrument sustainability.
● Inventoried lab supplies and chemicals to purchasing steward and actively followed-up on requests.
● Investigating, recording, and sharing troubleshooting results and root cause analysis.
● Created specialized hand tools for job specific tasks.
● Monitored, documented, and minor repaired safety shower and eye wash stations.
● TWIC Card holder.
- Quality Control Chemical Analyst and Lab Shift Leader at TPC Group
- Plant Operator at TPC Group
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at IDEAL Plumbing Supply
28 years at this Job
- B.S. - Legal Studies