As an analyst I cut the fabric sent to me and test the chemical compounds to ensure that the proper phosphorus and nitrogen formula is applied to the fabric for flame retardency.
- Chemical Analyst at MOUNT VERNON MILLS
- Inventory Manager at WIS International
- Inventory Area Manager/ Regional Publix Expert at WIS International Inventory
- Bartender/Server at Red Lobster
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business management
After hours chemical assistant. Extend work day projects, properly dispose of chemical waste, organize samples, prepare equipment for the next day. Communicate with daytime managers via email or text to get projects done.
- Chemical Analyst at Energy Laboratories
- LDAR Technician at Think Enviromental
- Store Manager at Things Remembered
- Chemistry Assistant at Montana State University Billings
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Liberal Studies-Biology
- Associate - General Science
• Operate laboratory equipment and prepare compounds and solutions to conduct tests.
• Collect and process chemical substance compositions effectively utilizing principles of science, engineering, and mathematics.
• Compose technical reports and charts to document experimental test results.
• Perform data analysis and provide recommendations to achieve new method developments.
• Perform maintenance on all instruments.
• Perform many preparation methods.
- Chemical Analyst at Georgia Department of Agriculture
- Teacher Assistant at Abraham Baldwin Agriculture College
- Research Intern at University of Georgia in Tifton
2 years at this Job
- - Leadership
- Associate of Science - Allied Health
Laboratory Analyst/Quality Assurance Technician
Performed characterization of catalyst compounds in monitoring quality of throughput of plant regeneration and sulfating processes.
• Analyzed surface area and performed elemental analysis.
- Chemical Analyst at TECH 2000
- Physical/Analytical Technician at CAMIN CARGO CONTROL
- Physical/Analytical Technician at INSPECTORATE OF AMERICA
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
- Associate of Applied Science in Chemical & Environmental Technology - Chemical & Environmental Technology
Provide water treatment services for using chlorine dioxide (ClO2) solutions to the oilfield industry, government and engineering firms. These services include down-hole well simulation, pit and tank water treatment, saltwater disposal treatment, frac water treatment on the fly, pipeline treatment, water sampling and analysis. · Found an error in Sabre’s chemical formula when dealing with chemical titrations resulting in over $10,000 a month savings month over month. · Highly skilled in analytical techniques of sampling, defining, concentrating and preserving samples and chemicals. · Executes responsibility of procuring and maintaining required instruments in the labs. · Manage risks related to chemical procedures and train new analysts on remedial actions to reduce/overcome risks. · Test samples using various chemical analysis procedures.
- Chemical Analyst at Sabre Energy Services
- Supply Chain Manager at S & S TOOLS (DIVISION OF SNAP-ON TOOLS)
- Contract Specialist at Tinker AFB
- Global Commercial Channel Sales Manager (GCC) at Dell Computers
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA of Science - Procurement and Acquisitions
at Janssen Gurabo, Puerto Rico
New products analytical support (NPAS lab)
Laboratory chemical analyst:
• Quality Assurance of incoming products at Janssen facilities.
• Analytical testing (assay, content uniformity, impurity analysis and blend uniformity) by UPLC-UV. Water content analysis by Karl Fischer titration method. FTIR and NIR testing and dissolution baths for incoming materials.
• Management of EMPOWER III
• Products tested: o Penstosan Polisulfate (Elmiron): Content Uniformity o Darunavir (Prezista): Dissolution profile with different media and single point and Assay Purity o Abiraterone/ Apalutamide (Zytiga combo) Dissolution single point and water content o Canagliflozin/ Metformin (Invokana): Stratified content Uniformity, water content and Assay Purity o Risperidone (Risperdal): Dissolution single point o Cobicistat/Darunavir (Prezcobix): Water content
- Laboratory chemical analyst at Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical facilities
- Graduate researcher at Universidad del Turabo
- Undergraduate researcher at Universidad del Turabo
- Spare parts inventory assistant at Merck Pharmaceutical
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Environmental Chemistry
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
- Bachelor's - Biology
-Operated experimental pilot plants, assisting with experimental design. -Provided technical support and assistance to chemists and engineers. -Trained and managed fifteen employees -Compiled and interpreted results of tests and analyses to assist scientists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, and gaseous materials. -Set up and conducted chemical experiments, tests, and analyses using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical and chemical separation techniques, and microscopy. -Prepared chemical solutions for products and processes following standardized formulas, and created experimental formulas. -Maintained and cleaned laboratory instruments and equipment. -Ordered and inventoried materials -Directed and monitored other workers in producing chemical products.
- LEAD CHEMICAL ANALYST at OIL FIELD ENVIRONMENTAL AND COMPLIANCE
- CHEMICAL ANALYST at
- LABORATORY TECHNICIAN at
- LAZER OPERATOR at
9 years at this Job
- Transfer - Computer Engineer
- - TRANSFER
with the following responsibilities:
• To carry out laboratory test of raw materials such as limestone, clay, gypsum and raw mill for sulphur trioxide, SO3
• To test for loss on ignition of limestone, raw mill, gypsum, clay and clinker.
• To test for magnesium oxide, calcium oxide, iron oxide and aluminum oxide in raw materials
• To test for silica dioxide, SiO2 for raw materials such as sand, clay, limestone etc.
• Carry out chemical analysis of coal for moisture, sulphur, fixed carbon, ash and calorific value.
• Test cement product for fineness, free lime, setting time and other physical fitness
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly test reports
• Ensuring that laboratory consumables are in stock
• Ensuring that equipments are in good working conditions
- Chemical Analyst at Sinoma Mpande Limestone ltd - Department of Production and Technology
- Industrial Attachment Chemical Engineer at Nkana Water and Sewerage Company
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Determined the amount of particles separating from extrudates and syloids.
• Ran centrifuge test, Davidson Index Test, Screen test, Paint test, crush test, Drum attrition, PH test and
• created excel spreadsheet - Input results from test into excel spreadsheet
- Chemical analyst at W. R. Grace & Co.
- Research assistant Intern at Hampton Cancer Research
- R&D technician at Hampton University
- Research Assistant at Hampton University
5 months at this Job
- - Biological Sciences
• Data collection and analysis
• Gas Chromatography
- Chemical Analyst at The Wine Group
- Laboratory Assistant at UC San Diego
1 month at this Job
- BS - Physics