chemical engineer follow the process and check all machines
- Chemical Engineer at Alexandria for Sodium Carbonate
10 months at this Job
- B.S - chemical engineering
Provide professional services as chemical engineer of the public health plan of collective interventions, in the environmental monitoring component with the function of operational leader of the Chemical Safety team.
- Chemical Engineer at Integrated Sub Network of Health Services Centro Oriente
- Teacher at Javeriana University
- Teacher at Tutors Asset
- Chemical Engineer at Candelaria Brewery
2 years at this Job
- None - English Language Institute
- Master's - MBA with emphasis in Integrated Systems of Management
- Bachelor's - Chemical engineering
Train soldiers to be aware and prepared for chemical threat. Running the CBRN shop of the company. Chemical Engineer leader for the battalion. Training each company chemical leader. Ensuring preparation for audits.
- Chemical Engineer at U.S. ARMY
- Superintendent at U.S. ARMY
- Multi-Store Manager/ Trainer at U.S. ARMY
- Customer Service Agent at Kelly Services
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree
- Bachelor Degree
- High school Diploma
Position:Chemical Engineer in the area of Corrosion at the Department of Technological Support of Materials andReliability. Mayor responsibilities: Coordinator of the Laboratory of Corrosion by Hydrogen Sulfide, being one of the laboratories with more demand for technical assistance at PDVSA-INTEVEP, and Coordinator of the Laboratory of High Temperature Hydrogen Attack (HTHA). In charge of: Studies of the various corrosive attacks on metallic materials used in the operational areas of PDVSA; evaluation at laboratory and field scale of the efficiency and performance of commercial chemical products, corrosion inhibitors, H2S sequestrants (solids and liquids), biocides, among others; preparation of gas mixtures and metal surfaces for corrosion tests; contribution in the development of static and dynamic scaling systems for the evaluation of liquid and solid products used in the sorption of hydrogen sulfide (H2S). Supervision and Technical Assistance to the operational areas in corrosion and chemical treatments: PETROMONAGAS Plant Shutdown in 2012; Inspection, study and mitigation of the corrosion of production systems (oil pipelines) and dilution systems (diluents) of PETROCEDEÑO. Development of manuals and laboratory processes; Development and Improvement of new techniques for the evaluation of laboratory tests; Development of new technologies in the field of corrosion, sorption of sour gases and equipment: Development and design of cells for the optimization of corrosion evaluation tests for weight loss; Design of a reactor for the assessment of stress corrosion (SCC); Use and results interpretation of analytical techniques: X-ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy, X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction, Gas Chromatography, Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) and Scanning (SEM), Emission Spectroscopy Atomic Absorption and Flame (EAA-EAA), Infrared Spectroscopy (IR).
- Chemical Engineer at PETROLEOS DE VENEZUELA S.A. (PDVSA).
- Chemical Engineering Internship at PETROLEOS DE VENEZUELA S.A. (PDVSA)
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Five-year carrier)
Philadelphia Water Department, Philadelphia, PA (Chemical Engineer)
· Directly interface with suppliers and supervisor as part of the development process.
• Provide engineering support to identify performance gaps, troubleshoot control systems, and develop solutions to resolve operating issues.
• Perform quality control testing, intermediates and finished products. Issue adjustments, approvals and rejections as needed.
• Participate in the general upkeep of the QC laboratory facility. Work safely with hazardous chemicals and waste.
• Operate and maintain analytical equipment and Complete special assignments as required. · Assisting the maintenance of Quality Control and Quality Assurance and associated documentation. · Assisting with data collection and analysis of operating systems.
• Provide data gathering and analysis to support technical project.
• Manage changes related to processes, components, and materials. · Coordinated with project engineer on start-up of new monitoring sites by preparing pH, conductivity, combined chlorine, ORP, flow, pressure, and turbidity sensors and instruments for calibration. · Organized and maintained paper and electronic technical reports records for internal and external document management processes. · Fulfill responsibilities related to field installations of equipment systems. · Assisting with data collection and analysis of operating systems.
• Collect and analyze information of packaging properties and attributes. Philadelphia Water Department, Philadelphia, PA (Laboratory Technician) · Provided technical support for over 40 on-line water quality monitoring sites and 10 contamination warning sites within the drinking water distribution system. · Reviewed daily water quality alarm and network status and prepared reports for the project manager to determine sites check requirements and to resolve issues. · Supported team members (project engineers and technicians) with conducting Quality Control and Quality Assurance performance checks. · Organized field test instruments such as pH & conductivity meters and DPD colorimeters for use by project staff. · Coordinated with project engineer on start-up of new monitoring sites by preparing pH, conductivity, combined chlorine, ORP, flow, pressure, and turbidity sensors and instruments for calibration. · Performed daily performance checks of the water monitoring communications network (both wireless radio and cellular technologies). · Organized and maintained paper and electronic test reports records for internal and external document management processes. Engineering Project, Drexel University, PA (Design process to manufacture carbon fiber from coal) · Co-lead design process to manufacture carbon fiber from coal. · Ensured the team’s timely delivery of deliverables throughout the design process. · Collaborated with three members to develop process flow diagram budget equipment requirements. · Researched and analyzed market demand in transportation sector for carbon fiber. · Evaluated solutions and alternatives and discussed potential future applications of proposed solutions. · Complied findings into final report and presented to Engineering classmates and faculty. Interior Aspect, Pennsauken, NJ Property Manager (Part time) · Develop and maintain resident relations by responding to telephone and on-site inquiries · Conducted apartment and property inspections, processed and interviewed new tenants · Reviewed and tracked progress of service orders and maintenance schedules with vendor and contractors. · Assists in budget preparation and financial management such as maintenance, landscaping, and cleaning budgets · Prepared monthly variance reports, calculating property improvement costs, and other accounting as necessary · Anticipated and addressed potential tenant problems · Assisted with Legal, Lease Compliance, and Cash & Collections departments as necessary Association and Membership Sunday School Teacher, South Jersey Vietnamese Alliance Church Co-Hosteam Leader, The Connect Church in Cherry Hill New Jersey Member, Drexel University Alumni Association
- Chemical Engineer at
at this Job
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering - Skill & Activities
Chemical cleaning company. Hydro testing, hydroblasting, pipe fitting, 10k and 20k lancing, vapor vasing, chemical injection circulation, pressure washing, and maintenance and fabrication. Turn around shut down and start up experience.
- Chemical Engineer at Delta Tech Service Inc
at this Job
Run experiments, and titrations on chemical baths ,samples ect. Maintain ph in chemical baths, cleaning and remake of chemical baths. Moved hazardous waste to appropriate area , handled all chemicals in raw form. I take and disposable of app chemical drums and containers. In pit of data into computer databases. Excel Microsoft office ect.
- Chemical Engineer at Central Metal Finishing, Inc.
- Security Guard at CITY OF HAVERHILL
- Mha at Baldpate
- Landscaper at Auger landscaping
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Design of piping, ductwork, and plumbing, including sizing, specifying associated equipment, and process systems
• Develop PID, equipment, and write technical specifications
• Perform and document pertinent technical calculations associated with design tasks
• Assist in the continuous updating of department standards and contract specifications
- Chemical Engineer at Process Results Inc.- Chemical Process Consulting Division
- Commissioning Engineer at Surface Combustion
- at Duke Energy- Electric Utility Company
- Environmental Engineer Co-op at Duke Energy
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical and Environmental Engineering
• Oversaw pharmaceutical and chemical processing materials and units.
• Selected plant and equipment layout technology in coordination with management.
• Reviewed processes to recommend optimal cost-effective facility options.
• Designed and implemented product productions processes.
• Conducted troubleshooting on facility equipment and industrial processing plants.
• Ensured plant operations in compliance with safety regulations and processes.
• Provided engineering and technical support as required.
• Oversaw maintenance and cleaning of measurement process instruments.
- CHEMICAL ENGINEER at JABIL CIRCUIT INC
- OPERATOR at CHEMICAL
- MACHINE OPERATOR, AOC at CHEMICAL
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - GENERAL EDUCATION
• Conducting research and development of the energetic filament manufacturing effort for the additive manufacturing (AM) of gun propellants program to improve the performance of gun propellants
• Perform pilot plant operations for the R&D manufacturing of propellants including material processing, characterization, scalability studies of the production process, and utilization of novel processing technology
• Schedule pilot plant mix, extrusion, cutting, drying and characterization operations as a Process Engineer
• SOP preparation and maintenance
• Conducted a large scale design of experiment to analyze the manufacturing development of propellants and its effects on IM
• Conducted solids loading study using cots resin and an inert solid to maximize percent by weight throughput of a stereolithography (SLA) 3D printing method
• Conducted a propellant shrinkage study that included dimensioning propellant before and after drying
• Presented at: ◦ TTCP November 2018 on ARDEC updates in AM filament deposition modeling (FDM) 3D printing for gun propulsion
- Chemical Engineer at Propulsion Pilot Processes Branch
- Process Engineer at Coperion Corporation
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Chemical Engineering