• Basic lab security and maintenance
• Waste disposal
• Solution standardization
• chemical and instrument inventory management
- Chemical Lab Technician at College of Charleston
- Field Training Officer at Charleston County Sheriff's Office
- Chemical Lab Technician at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
- Associate - Science
Position requirements include the ability to ensure proper protocol when analyzing chemical samples. Emphasis placed on process quality control in order to maintain proper chemical concentrations in both elecrtoless and electroplating baths utilized in the manufacture of printed circuit boards. An ability to multitask is essential in this position as well as the ability to properly communicate with zone managers and other lab technicians.
- Chemical Lab Technician at TTM Technologies
- Associate, Assistant Manager, Acting Store Manager at RadioShack
- Host, Valet, Barback, Server at Wood-N-Tap Restaurant
- Deli Clerk at Big Y World Class Market
3 years, 11 months at this Job
• Designed and implemented new test apparatus and SOP resulting in higher accuracy and less errors
• Decreased thermophysical property uncertainty from 5% to < 1%
• Increased efficiency of the lab by over 50% while maintaining proper chemical safety and handling
• Maintained a clean, hazard free work environment resulting in less accidents
• Used both DSC and GCMS to ensure high chemical purity
• Evaluated large data sets and predicted 83 thermo-physical properties using Microsoft Office
- Chemical Lab Technician at DIPPR
- Warehouse Worker at DIPPR
- Carpenter at Anderson Builders
- Full-time Volunteer at Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
• Provide technical support for Ford Coatings division.
• Successfully launched a product in recently awarded business, generating company revenue valued at $20 million.
• Significant contributor in development and quality assurance of coatings to certify products meet customer requirements.
• Successfully developed implemented formula via designing DOE.
• Carry out tasks in chemical lab, ensuring meeting proper safety protocol on daily basis.
• Supervised foreign non-English speaking lab technicians to provide training on operational procedures, equipment operation, familiarization with coatings, safety procedures, etc.
• Supervise and assist colleagues to perform the required tasks in order to obtain proper results.
• Coordinate job duties with employees to ensure deadlines are met and completed.
• Develop techniques to improve process and production of coatings.
• Perform physical and analytical testing for coating products.
- Chemical Lab Technician at BASF Corporation
- Server at Olive Garden
- Laboratory Assistant at Michigan State University
- Student Supervisor III at Michigan State University
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Chemical Engineering
QA Testing products and releasing lots once product passes USDA standard specifications. This includes but is not limited to testing:
Water Activity, pH Level, Gluten Content, Fat Content, Moisture/Protein Ratio and Salt content.i
• Responsible for measuring, formulating, testing and storing solutions for the sanitation process.
• Responsible for the testing and release of on average 400k lbs. of meat a week.
• Maintained, used, and calibrated all lab equipment required to perform testing.
• Responsible for storing information on, maintaining and troubleshooting international company data base using Excel and Business Objects Software.
• Worked closely with and assisted the HAACP Coordinator to monitor environmental and pathological conditions of the facility.
• Preparing for and maintaining work flow during audits and compliance checks.
• Incorporated GLP and followed FDA, USDA, SQF and HAACP standard protocols.
- Chemical Lab Technician at Campo Frio Food Group
- at Wako Chemicals
- Sorting at Amazon Fulfillment Center
- Plant Tissue Horticulturist at Plant Tissue Culture
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies - Environmental Studies
- - General studies
Set up and conduct chemical experiments and test Perform tests on products to make sure that they meet the standards and specifications Set up, maintain, clean, and sterilize laboratory instruments and equipment Observe and conduct chemical experiments, tests and analyses Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks
- Chemical Lab Technician at YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC
- Research Assistant for MS at
- Teaching Assistant at General Chemistry Lab
- at Independent Study, the College of Saint Rose
3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Chemistry - Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry - Math
• working on the SDS for fill plant
• working on PRD (pressure relief devices). (visual Inspections, PRD worksheet.)
• Calibrations (Pressure gauges, Vacuum gauges, and Analyzers)
• Test/Fill different gas mixtures gravimetrically
- Senior Chemical Lab Technician at Praxair
- at Praxair
- Production Technician/Fill Technician at Praxair
- at Thermco Instrument Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering Technology
• Operate laboratory equipment properly and safely.
• Perform chemical analysis to confirm products meet measurement standards.
• Maintain testing records and laboratory equipment.
• Produce chemical products and reagents using defined procedures.
- Chemical Lab Technician at Alpha Resources (Through Express Employment Professionals from Jan 2018-April 2018)
- Park Ranger (Seasonal) at Silver Beach County Park
- Busser (Seasonal) at The Inn at Harbor Shores (Plank's Tavern on the Water)
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemical Engineering
Setup adjust, and operate laboratory equipment. Would record and check all data, calculations and made sure it was accurate. Also would collect samples and analyze the chemistry and made sure it was within standards. Maintain a clean work space and prepared for the following day.
- Chemical Lab Technician at Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
- Plater at Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
- Plater at Teledyne Relays Inc
10 months at this Job
• Perform analyses according to established methods including operation of analytical equipment, calibration checks, calibration adjustment, recording and reporting results, and release of product and parts.
• Perform a variety of lab preparation, testing, and support activities, including:
• Sample receiving (identify test requirements and enter specimen into tracking system)
• Specimen preparation (abrasive cutting, milling, grinding, etc.)
• Chemical analysis
• Maintain quality system compliance (calibration checks, self-audits, etc.)
• Perform maintenance and troubleshooting on lab equipment.
• Review industry and customer specifications and help develop, write or update procedures.
- Chemical Lab Technician at Metaltek International
- Loading Dock Worker at UW-Milwaukee
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at UW-Milwaukee
- Sheet Metal Worker at Metal Systems
5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Materials Engineering - Engineering Project Experience