As an Operator we make material which entails running the DCS, doing manual additions of various chemicals, filtering the product and the sending it to storage where we load trucks or it is sent to the drum line. I am capable at all of this. I came from working on ships to working in a Chemical Plant with zero plant experience. I learned the job quickly and efficiently and became a trusted operator.
- Chemical Plant Operator at BASF Chemical Plant Operator
- at Horiozon Enterprise
- Seafarers International Union Able Seaman Unlimited at The last company I worked for was Horizon Lines
- at Horizon Enterprise (Horizon Lines)
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Leadership
Chemical Plant Operator Level 3, producing Specialty Silicone Based Chemicals. Operating multiple reactors and processes. Highly proficient with Forklift and Tug operations. Utilizing and understanding P&ID. Member of the ERT Fire Brigade (Entry) and BATS committee.
- Chemical Plant Operator 3 at SiVance
- Stay at home Parent at N/A
- Contract Archaeologist at South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
- Diver/Field Archaeologist at Southeastern Archaeological Research Inc.
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Commercial Diving
- - Air Defense Artillery
- - Military Policeman
Individual with a 5+ year history operating production lines and working to trouble shoot issues due to machines being down. Additional responsibilities included work crew supervision, scheduling, job planning, and job site safety compliance. Customer service professional offering 8 years of diversified experience. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations. Able to focus on projects, develop strategies and meet or exceed deadlines. SNF Holding Company- Riceboro, Ga Chemical Plant Operator / Mannich Plant NOV 2017 - OCT 2018 Responsibilities * Loaded and unloaded of raw material, final product, and waste. * Cleaned equipment according to procedures and packing final product per process * Maintained daily logs which includes: log times, volumes, temperatures, and pressures on all manufacturing equipment on the plant. * Performed daily collecting and testing of samples, completed quality assurance testing, and adjusted process controls per information. * Maintained a safe work environment by following all safety, health, and environmental standards. * Knowledge of reactors, pumps, dryers, agitators, tanks, vacuum pumps, heat exchanges, various chemical process equipment, and acids / bases (e.g. nitric / hydrofluoric / acetic). * Conducted QA/QC lab tests on chemicals to obtain data to be used in determining process parameters.
- Chemical Plant Operator / Mannich Plant at SNF Holding Company
- PRODUCTION SHIFT SUPERVISOR / MAINTENANCE-LEAD at Florapharm Tea USA
- PEACE OFFICER at GEORGIA STATE PRISON
11 months at this Job
- High school - Business
• Chemical Handling in manufacturing Acrylic Polymers.
• I do manual adds for pre emulsion mix tank set up for reactor feeds.
• PLC computer programs for controlling reactor jacket temps, feed rates, water adds and valves.
• Lab work on all products, PH, particle size, GC, solids, density, and BAC test to insure quality.
• In charge of all offloading of our rail cars to insure OSHA, DOT safety and procedures are followed.
• insure proper maintenance and operations of our boiler,heater skids,chiller and cooling tower. ( psm's)
• Preventive maintenance on all equipment, diaphragm and centrifugal pumps.
• Oversee operations to insure that batching is done correctly and on time.
• Maintain RO water system for production and to insure water quality.
• In charge of plant shut down and sanitation procedures at the end of each week.
- Chemical Plant Operator at Essential Industries
- Lead Plant Operator at Sierra Chemicals
- WELL Tech/Supervisor at Wet Well Services
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- AAS - Environmental Science and water treatment
• Batching different materials following a recipe to ensure quality product.
•Inspect work areas or operating equipment to ensure conformance to established standards in areas such as cleanliness or maintenance.
• Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
• Meet with managers or other supervisors to stay informed of changes affecting operations.
• Control and operate chemical processes and systems of machines, using control boards and semi-automatic equipment.
• Record operation data, such as process conditions, test results, and instrument readings.
• Confer with technical and supervisory personnel to report or resolve conditions affecting safety, efficiency, or product quality.
• Draw samples of products and conduct quality control tests to monitor processing and to ensure that standards are met.
• Regulate or shut down equipment during emergency situations.
• Notify maintenance, stationary-engineering, or other auxiliary personnel to correct equipment malfunctions.
• Direct workers engaged in operating machinery that regulates the flow of materials and products.
• Monitor product quality to ensure compliance with standards and specifications.
• Provide and maintain a safe work environment by participating in safety programs and committees and by conducting plant safety audits.
• Maintain inventory and order materials.
• Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, or quality control measures.
• Requisition and maintain inventories of materials or supplies necessary to meet production demands.
• Fork lift certification with 8+years experience.
• Wrote procedures for specific job tasks.
• SAP experience including cycle counts, reconcile inventory during and after each production run, take inventory and order materials for upcoming run.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Can type minimum 55 wpm.
- Chemical Plant Operator at Du Pont
- Tumbling Spotter/Teacher at Julie's Tumbleweed Dance Studio
- Janitor at Eurest Cleaning Service
- Cashier at
7 years, 4 months at this Job
Create various combinations of drilling fluids to be used during different stages of the drilling process Reviews fluids program in order to prepare orders and mixing plans Writes procedures for mixing and handling of products Gathers samples and performs tests to determine trends and identify contaminants Interprets property-test data to establish required treatment or action Determines chemical treatments required to optimize drilling parameters Advises clients on potential treatments or improvements to the fluid system based on data analysis and mud testing Process chemicals by following guidelines and instructions on equipment such as reactors, distillation systems, and centrifuges Monitor and maintain equipment, including adjusting controls, oiling or cleaning, and switching to backups Ability to follow SOP, OPS, and perform LOTO Extensive understanding of SDS Manages product inventory to ensure availability, including gauging tanks Maintains required environmental discharge and consumption records Safely package and transfer hazardous chemicals via lift equipment Load and unload flatbed tractor trailers with chemical totes and raw materials Ability to work safely under pressure, with or without support or assistance
- Chemical Plant Operator at INTEGRITY OILFIELD SERVICES
- Heavy Forklift Operator at WAGGONNERS TRUCKING
- Machinist at CMC STEEL
- Driver at JUNK KING RECYCLING SERVICES
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Technical Diploma - Steering & Suspension
- High school or equivalent
• Monitor computer systems and field reports to track plant operations and make alterations to correct for any process variations
• Verify process conditions by monitoring instruments, flow meters, and indicators
• Perform quality control testing in the laboratory to verify parameters at various locations throughout the process
• Prepare analytical reports and presentations to report findings and results
- Chemical Plant Operator at Colorado Salt Products
- Engineering Intern at Pure Fishing
- Research Assistant at NanoMedTrix LLC
- Electrician Assistant at Tri-City Electric
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
Oversee the entire production process of a given area/facility. Responsible for managing both the employees and the equipment within their given area. Our goal is to ensure that the production process runs safely and smoothly and that we produce quality results.
- Chemical Plant Operator at Nations Ford Chemical
- Security Supervisor at Carowinds
- Deputy Sheriff at York County Sheriff's Office
- SC Law Enforcement Officer at York County Sheriff's Office
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Automotive Repair
Properly make product with heavy machinery and to keep plant running
- Chemical Plant Operator at SNF Holding Company Chemtall
- Lube Technician at Jiffy Lube
- Receiving Clerk at Walmart
5 months at this Job
- Some college
• Oversee the entire production process of the facility by managing both the equipment and the safety of the workers thus, ensuring quality results.
• Control instruments and certify functionality by coordinating maintenance efforts, especially in case of an emergency.
• Record test results and other data imperative to the operation of the Plant.
• Analyze test results over time and suggest any changes to enhance quality of production as needed.
- Chemical Plant Operator at Gas Dealer
- Security Officer at LIBERTY HOTEL
- US Army at Army National Guard
- Patrol Officer at Harvard University
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate's - Criminal Justice