As a Chemical Plant Operator I took raw chemicals and made batches of chemicals for the Oilfield Industry. Used forklift to retrieve raw materials and to organize finished product.
- Chemical Plant Operator at Lubrizol
- CONTRACTOR SALES at THE HOME DEPOT
- Pumper Gauger/Lease Operator at RENEGADE/VES WELL SERVICES
- FRAC Fueler at PEL STATE OIL SERVICES
9 months at this Job
- none - Basic studies and Business classes
Individual with a 5+ year history operating production lines and working to trouble shoot issues due to machines being down. Additional responsibilities included work crew supervision, scheduling, job planning, and job site safety compliance. Customer service professional offering 8 years of diversified experience. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations. Able to focus on projects, develop strategies and meet or exceed deadlines. SNF Holding Company- Riceboro, Ga Chemical Plant Operator / Mannich Plant NOV 2017 - OCT 2018 Responsibilities * Loaded and unloaded of raw material, final product, and waste. * Cleaned equipment according to procedures and packing final product per process * Maintained daily logs which includes: log times, volumes, temperatures, and pressures on all manufacturing equipment on the plant. * Performed daily collecting and testing of samples, completed quality assurance testing, and adjusted process controls per information. * Maintained a safe work environment by following all safety, health, and environmental standards. * Knowledge of reactors, pumps, dryers, agitators, tanks, vacuum pumps, heat exchanges, various chemical process equipment, and acids / bases (e.g. nitric / hydrofluoric / acetic). * Conducted QA/QC lab tests on chemicals to obtain data to be used in determining process parameters.
- Chemical Plant Operator / Mannich Plant at SNF Holding Company
- PRODUCTION SHIFT SUPERVISOR / MAINTENANCELEAD at Florapharm Tea USA
- Advanced Tech Support at Support.com
- PEACE OFFICER at GEORGIA STATE PRISON
11 months at this Job
is an entry level position for the production of the Polymer. The Chemical Plant Operator responsible for production service, product sampling, packaging, and materials handling of the Polyacrylamide Powder, Liquids, and/or Emulsion. Responsibilities Operate and troubleshoot problem with the packaging equipment. Demonstrate the understanding of all required paperwork to include but not limited to, communication boards, standard work documents, quality visuals. Accurately log and retain data such as Log Sheet, Weight Sheet, and/or Blend Sheet. Operate forklift and conduct forklift inspections. Prepare samples as required. Ensure that finished product is packaged and labeled correctly. Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Identify and understand properties and hazards of chemicals. Demonstrate the capability to meet or exceed established production rates and standards. Must comply with all safety policies and procedures; including, but not limited to wearing all required personal protective equipment (PPE). Other duties as assigned (including training of others within job class, sanitation, reporting labor & production, safety committee, etc.).
- Chemical Plant Operator at SNF HOLDING COMPANY
- at THE HOME DEPOT DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- Valid Guard Licensed at SCAD ALLIED UNIVERSAL
- at QUALIFIED STAFFING
1 year, 5 months at this Job
CSP is a company I'm currently working for as a chemical plant operator. My responsibilities are as followed below
• Monitor work areas to ensure that levels and temperatures are within specified parameters
• Monitor recording instruments, flow meters, panel lights and other indicator and listen for warning signals, in order to verify conformity of process condition
• Starting pumps to regulate flow of brine, caustic and other chemicals
• Regulate or shutdown equipment in emergency situations, as directed by supervisor
• Draw samples of product and conduct quality control tests in order to monitor processing and to ensure that standards are met
• Communicate with technical and supervisory personnel to report or resolve conditions affecting safety, efficiency and product quality
• Record operating data such as process conditions, test results and instrument readings
• Control or operate chemical processes or systems of machines, using panel boards, control boards or semi-automatic equipment
- Chemical Plant Operator at Colorado Salt Products
- Inventory Clerk at MBM Food Services
- Customer Service Rep at IBM / Adecco
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- - Computer Aided Design
• Chemical Handling in manufacturing Acrylic Polymers.
• I do manual adds for pre emulsion mix tank set up for reactor feeds.
• PLC computer programs for controlling reactor jacket temps, feed rates, water adds and valves.
• Lab work on all products, PH, particle size, GC, solids, density, and BAC test to insure quality.
• In charge of all offloading of our rail cars to insure OSHA safety and procedures are followed.
• Load trucks with finished product and insure COA's are done correctly.
• Preventive maintenance on all equipment, diaphragm and centrifugal pumps.
• Oversee operations to insure that batching is done correctly and on time.
• Maintain RO water system for production and to insure water quality.
• In charge of plant shut down and sanitation procedures at the end of each week.
- Chemical Plant Operator at Essential Industries
- Lead Plant Operator at Sierra Chemicals
- Supervisor at Wet Well Services
4 years, 1 month at this Job
Shift lead responsible for starting and operating pilot plant systems, taking readings, and systems shut down per S.O.P. Helped reduce cost by installing system components (pumps, valves, gauges, meters) instead of contracting out the work. Collaborated with chemical and process engineers to improve system proficiency. Team lead on Installing/re-configuring plumbing, mechanical, and electrical system components. Trained new hires to perform essential duties.
- Chemical Plant Operator at Rennovia
- Lead g.s.e mechanic at L3 communications
- Wastewater Operator at OMI Operations Management
- Machinist mate at United States Navy
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Commercial Hvac and Refrigeraiton
• Ensure plant is operating efficiently
• Analyze specifications and controls
• Ensure operation of processing units to produce melamine
• Analyze melamine, and acrylo samples
• Determine quality of product
• Move knobs, switches, and levers and control units by remote control
• Monitor variables such as temperature, pressure, vacuum, and time
• Operate heaters, furnaces, compressors, exchangers, reactors, quenchers, stabilizers, fractionators, rechargers, absorbers, strippers, debutanizers, stills, and towers
• Regulate pumps and compressors
• Perform repairs as necessary
• Patrol units to secure safety and check for leaks and faulty valves
• Report malfunctioning equipment
• Lubricate and clean equipment
• Spotting and switching railcars and moving locomotive
• Loading and unloading railcars
• Emergency Response Certified
• TWIC Card Holder
- Chemical Plant Operator at Cornerstone Chemical
4 years, 1 month at this Job
Chemical Plant Operator Level 3, producing Specialty Silicone Based Chemicals. Operating multiple reactors and processes. Highly proficient with Forklift and Tug operations. Utilizing and understanding I&E. Member of the ERT (Entry) and BATS committee.
- Chemical Plant Operator 3 at SiVance
- Stay at home Parent at N/A
- Contract Archaeologist at South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
- Diver/Field Archaeologist at Southeastern Archaeological Research Inc.
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Commercial Diving
- - Air Defense Artillery
- - Military Policeman
with long term experience operating and maintaining all forms of reactions, analysis, experiments and research throughout chemical productions. Use and maintenance of equipment understanding of various chemicals. Monitor the proper and safe storage of both hazardous and non-hazardous materials and interpretation if chemical reactions. Monitor all instruments, gauges, valves, ect. to ensure functionality.
- Chemical plant operator at Manufacturers Chemicals
- Flexible and resourceful machine operator who maintained perfect attendance and safety at Duracell
- Quality focused assistant manager adept at Cooke's Food Store
9 years at this Job
oversee the entire production process of a given facility. Managed both the workers and the equipment within the plant. The goal was to ensure that the production process runs safely and smoothly and that the plant produces quality results.
- Chemical Plant Operator at SNF Holding Company
- Clamp Operator at NRS
- Forklift Driver at Gift Wrap
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent