Teaching the courses "General Chemistry I" and "Introductory Chemistry". Created syllabus, lecture, supervise labs and administer all grades
- Adjunct Chemistry Professor at Chaffey College
- Adjunct Chemistry Professor at Mt. San Antonio College
- Part-time Faculty at Alma College
- Lecturer at Alma College
4 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Organic & Organometallic Chemistry
- B.S. - summa cum laude
• Taught general chemistry lectures and laboratories. Supervised students in lab proper procedures and conducting experimental researches.
• Taught auto calculations and how to prepare a laboratory notebook to manage on going researches.
• Lectured on post lab questions on how to answered chemical theories and observations to accurate conduct research and find conclusions.
• Assessed student performance through lab reports, research papers, on-going exams.
- Adjunct Chemistry Professor at Johnson C Smith University
- Adjunct Chemistry Professor at Central Piedmont Community College
- at Clinton College
- Chemical Processor at REVLON
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- MS - Chemistry
- BS - Chemistry
Introduction to Chemistry
- Adjunct Chemistry Professor at Delaware County Community College
- Associate Investigator at Central Research and Development, Dupont
- Research Specialist at University of Pennsylvania
- Teaching Assistant for Organic Chemistry Lab I at Villanova University
6 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Chemistry
Duties: Teach the following courses: Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry I, Organic Chemistry II, Organic Synthesis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and General Chemistry. Laboratory courses: Organic Chemistry I, Organic Chemistry II and General Chemistry. Prepare a curricular development of Organic Synthesis and Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Chemistry Professor (Part time) at Sciences and Technology School
- at Sciences and Technology School
- Chemistry Professor (Part-time) at Sciences and Technology School
- at Turabo University
7 years at this Job
- Ph. D.
Ponce Chemistry Science Teacher
• Custody, handling and processing of chemical reagents according to regulations established by OSHA 120.
• Handling and packaging for the disposal of hazardous materials in accordance with RCRA regulations and DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations (49 CFR Parts 100-185).
• Coordinates the maintenance and repair needs of the available equipment.
• Monitoring and control of laboratory processes
• Select and integral to curriculum materials and technological resources.
• Academic assessment techniques are used in the class room and lab evaluating student progress in technical standards the operation processes, equipment performance and product quality.
- Chemistry Professor and Coordinator at Technological Institute Of Puerto Rico
- Chemistry Teacher at Lysander Borrero Terry High School
- Regional Science Coordinator at Corozal School District
- Research Technician, Boehringer Ingelheim at Pontificia Universidad Católica
4 years, 3 months at this Job
• Synthesizing inorganic catalysts
• Instruments of use included: controlled atmosphere glove box, NMR, x-ray crystallography, and infrared spectroscopy
- Inorganic Chemistry Professor, on her research team at Undergraduate Research, Providence College
- Biochemistry Professor, on her research team at Undergraduate Research, Providence College
- General Chemistry Teacher's Assistant at Undergraduate Research, Providence College
- Laboratory Intern at Chicopee Water Department
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Chemistry
• Independently prepares lesson plans, demonstrations, lectures, exams, quizzes, homework sets, and grades.
• In addition to lectures, independently teaches laboratory sections, demonstrating a variety of general and organic laboratory and analysis procedures, including FTIR, GC, and NMR.
• Meets with peer staff to discuss good lesson planning and effective communication with students.
- Adjunct Chemistry Professor at Southwestern, Cuyamaca, and Miramar Community Colleges
- Analytical Chemist at Infinite Chemical Analysis Laboratories
- RESEARCH SCIENTIST-ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY at BATTELLE
- CHEMIST I at MAVERICK CORPORATION
5 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE - Chemistry
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - Chemistry
During the first few weeks of my Freshman University year, I was nominated to work as a lab assistant by my Chemistry professor. I maintain the chemicals in the labs at my university. I also teach students one-on-one a deeper understanding of chemistry. During the summer of 2013, I proposed a difficult Chemistry class for students who wanted to further their education in the sciences, and the proposal was accepted. I was able to make the class and the class schedule on what to teach students during the semester.
- Chemistry Lab Assistant and Chemistry Tutor at Soka University
- Tutor, Local at UTD, UTA, UNT
7 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Professor of Chemistry 09/1982 - 09/2012
Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
A public research university and the highest ranking engineering university in Iran
• Taught undergraduate-level general chemistry, physical chemistry, and thermodynamics classes, with about 50 students per class
• Instructed graduate-level classes in the subjects of statistical thermodynamics and advanced physical chemistry, with about 10 students in each class
• Created, administered and graded examinations; calculated student grades
• Supervised 50 Master of Science and 12 Doctor of Philosophy students
• Acted as vice dean of the chemistry department in research affairs from 2003 – 2004
• Counseled 9-10 undergraduate students per semester on course selection for units to fulfill degree requirements and on issues that may have arisen during the course itself
• Penned 100+ journal papers, mostly in the Institute for Science Information (ISI) journals
• Authored several books, including two general chemistry text books and one statistical thermodynamic textbook, used in classes at Sharif University (see publications section for full details)
- Professor of Chemistry at Sharif University of Technology
30 years at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy - Chemistry
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
- Adjunct Chemistry Professor at Cabrillo College
- Adjunct Chemistry Professor at Monterey Peninsula College
- Senior Scientist, Computational Chemistry at Ashwin-ushas Corporation
- at Postdoctoral Research
5 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Chemistry
- B.S. - physical chemistry