- Chemistry Teacher at Ningbo zhicheng school in China
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
• Biology/Chemistry teacher
• Paterson HS
• Carver HS
- Biology/Chemistry teacher at Baltimore City Public Schools
- Adjunct Professor at University of Baltimore, MD
- Adjunct Professor at The Community College of Baltimore County, MD
- Coordinator at Science Clubs and Spanish Clubs
1 year at this Job
- AA - Secondary Education
- PhD - Biology/Chemistry
- MS Biology - Chemistry
- BS - Biology/Chemistry
Chemistry teacher (some biology). Received Presidential award for excellence in science teaching 1990. Also received an award for excellence in science teaching Argonne National Laboratory.
- Chemistry Teacher at Crete Monee High School
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Microbiology and Biochemistry
Chemistry teacher in a high school.
- Chemistry Teacher at Mario Briceno
at this Job
- Profesor - Quimica
- Chemistry Teacher at Santa Paula High School
- Science Teacher at Opportunities for Learning
- Teaching Associate at California State University Northridge
- Research Assistant at California State University Northridge
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Biology
- Certification - Teaching
- Bachelor of Science - Zoology
Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Company Industry: Ministry of Education ( Private Sector)
Position: IGCSE Chemistry Teacher ( Contractual )
Employment Duration: September 7, 2014 - Present Duties and Responsibilities
• Teach chemistry subject for Grade 9 students and apply multiple intelligences teaching approaches.
- IGCSE Chemistry Teacher ( Contractual ) at Arabian Pearl Gulf School
- Grade 9 Science and Advance Chemistry Teacher at Don Vicente Rama Memorial National High School
- Chemistry and Biology Teacher ( Contractual) at Samantabhadra Institute of Cebu
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy - Research & Evaluation
- Diploma - Science Teaching
- Master of Education - Chemistry
- Bachelor of Secondary Education - General Science
Currently teaching honors chemistry and regular chemistry to a wide range of students from all backgrounds and abilities. Differentiating instruction, scaffolding, and response to intervention are all essential job components. I am also serving as the driver education coordinator and teacher of the after school program. I am the advisor for the Hiking and Nature Club. I'm serving as the Next Generation Science Standards liaison to assist with implementation of NGSS and Common Core Standards. I am also serving as an advisor to the Hawaii State Science Bridge Assessment through American Institutes for Research (AIR).
- CHEMISTRY TEACHER at KING KEKAULIKE HIGH
- DEPT. CHAIR & AP CHEMISTRY TEACHER at MAUI HIGH
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.S. - CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTION
- B.S. - BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES/CHEMISTRY MINOR
At Summit High School I worked with at-risk, ELL, and special education students in my on-level, pre-AP, and AP Chemistry classes. My background and grasp of the 5th-8th grade science TEKS and standards allowed me to make clear connections to what the students already knew and build upon that foundation. Through my previous role as Student Council Sponsor and current role as academic decathlon coach I have had the opportunity to interact with teachers and students in all areas of our campus and have used this to plan cross-curricular units that use common language between classes. These activities and my role as Department Chair have provided the opportunity to dig into budget and ordering supplies through the school district. I also serve as a KEEPS mentor working with a first year teacher on my campus to ease her transition into the classroom and offer guidance and assistance as she grows and progresses. I have lead professional development on my campus on using WICOR strategies in the classroom and the Fundamental Five principles. Through my internship I have planned and implemented trainings for our staff including GT trainings, AVID strategies, 504 and SPED documentation and implementation.
- Chemistry Teacher at Mansfield ISD
- Science Teacher at Mansfield ISD
- Science Teacher at Burleson ISD
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Curriculum and Instruction
- Bachelor's - Marketing
• Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction: Secondary Chemistry Teacher Provisional License
• Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education: Chemistry Teacher Initial License (G5-G12) TEACHING EXPERIENCE Match Charter Public High School Boston, MA Chemistry Teacher Aug 2018-Present
• Teach Pre-AP Chemistry and Foundations of Chemistry
• 70% students showing mastery on their unit tests on average
- Secondary Chemistry Teacher Provisional License at Match Charter Public High School
- Science Teacher at Milwaukee Marshall High School
- Student Teacher at Teach for America
- Research Intern at Phosphorex Inc
7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Educational Policy and Leadership - Educational Policy and Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and International & Global Studies - Chinese and English
As a teacher of Chemistry and AP Chemistry, I facilitated large increases in student achievement on standardized tests for over 100 students in two years.
● Member, Curriculum Instruction and Assessment Committee.
● Member, Club Leadership Committee.
● Teacher Sponsor, pre-med club and cooking club.
● Mentor, independent student research in chemistry.
- Chemistry Teacher at Korea International School
- Science Teacher at Colegio Nueva Granada
- Senior Research Scientist at Targacept
- Research Scientist at Immusol
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- PhD - Chemistry
- BS - Chemistry