- Chemistry Teacher at Ningbo zhicheng school
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
- Chemistry Teacher at Houston Independent School District
- Chemistry Teacher at Harmony Public School
- Substitute Teacher K-12 at Kelly Educational Staffing Services
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Arts
Chemistry Teacher, AP Chemistry Teacher, Science Department Chairperson, Member of the Academic Committee, National Student Council Adviser, Science Bowl Team Coach and Summer School Teacher.
- Chemistry Teacher/ AP Chemistry Teacher/ Science Department Chairperson at Colegio San Jose
- Chemistry Teacher and Science Department Chairperson at Colegio Rosa-Bell
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Teaching of Science
- Bachelor's - Secondary Education- Chemistry
for middle and high school.
• Worked as Pearson Edexcel GCE O Levels and International GCSE Chemistry Teacher.
• Worked as Pearson Edexcel GCE Advanced Levels Chemistry Teacher.
• Worked as Pearson Edexcel GCE O Levels, International GCSE and GCE Advanced Levels Curriculum Coordinator.
• Worked in administrative posts at International Turkish Hope School(ITHS) such as head of chemistry department, head of senior section in ITHS etc.
• Worked as head of public relations office in ITHS. SEMINARS ATTENDED
• Professional development programs at ITHS.
• Professional development programs held by British Council Dhaka/Bangladesh.
• Training programs on Pearson Edexcel GCE O Levels, International GCSE and GCE Advanced Levels held by British Council Dhaka/Bangladesh.
• Training programs on Pearson Edexcel GCE O Levels, International GCSE and GCE Advanced Levels Chemistry Curriculum held by British Council Dhaka/Bangladesh. EXTRA INFORMATION
• Necessary background on Chemistry Teaching in High Schools and Pre U level.
• Basic computing skills such as Microsoft Office, Publisher, Adobe etc.
• Basic communication skills and management capability.
• Success focused instruction and guidance in teaching.
• Attainment of best scores by the students under his supervision in Pearson Edexcel GCE O Levels, International GCSE and GCE Advanced Levels Chemistry
• Gold medal in Environmental Science Project Olympiad held in Azerbaijan in 2012.
• Science fair organizations at ITHS.
• College counseling at ITHS.
• Administrative skills and experience in schooling.
• Cooperative and collaborative working philosophy.
• Hobbies such as football, table tennis, driving, hiking, etc.
• Father of 2 kids. NOTE: Reference information and recommendation letters can be provided in case needed.
- Chemistry Teacher at International Turkish Hope School Dhaka Bangladesh
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- BSc - CHEMISTRY
- - PRIMARY EDUCATION
Tucson, AZ July 2018 - Dec 2018 Served a term of service with AZCC. Duties included camping for 8 days at a time with other crew members; performing physical labor to maintain trails in Saguaro National Park; coordinating with multiple agencies to complete tasks; use of a variety of hand tools and some power tools; working as part of a team to complete complex projects. Chemistry Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher at subset of AmeriCorps
- at Catalina Foothills High School
- Requisite preparation for working as part of a commercial fireworks crew at Firework Productions of Arizona Shooter School
- Clinical Laboratory Technician at University of Washington Medical Center
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Laboratory Medicine
- B.S. - Microbiology
- H.S. Diploma
Chemistry Teacher Ridley School District Folsom, PA Integrated real-world industrial applications into chemistry material being taught. Utilized cooperative learning exercises to facilitate increased understanding. Prepared laboratory exercises to enhance discovery learning. Regional Sales Manager Exidyne Instrumentation Technologies Exton, PA Led sales calls with manufacture representatives to establish sales and customer retention goals. Lectured at several scientific conventions Coordinated and presented many product seminars to project engineers Laboratory Supervisor Chevron Philadelphia, PA Supervised and provided technical support to 25 chemical technicians Developed and implemented satellite labs in each process units of the refinery. Trained several refinery operators on gas chromatography Application Chemist E.I. Dupont Wilmington, DE Developed applications for sub-micron particle analyzer Published several technical articles on particle analysis Trained customers on using a particle analyzer
- AP Chemistry Teacher at Ridley School District
- Regional Sales Manager at Exidyne Instrumentation Technologies
- Laboratory Supervisor at Chevron
- Application Chemist at E.I.Dupont
21 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Clinical Chemistry
- Master of Science - Education
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
• Design standards focused instructional plans that highlight real world application of chemistry
• Immerse myself into a learning community dedicated to the academic and personal growth of its students and faculty.
• Collaborate with co-teacher and instructional aide to differentiate instructional plans for special education students
• Plan and implement laboratory experiments that follow safe laboratory protocol
- Chemistry Teacher at Falls Church High School
- Sales Associate at Campus Cookies
- Substitute Teacher at Campus Cookies
- Shift Manager/Driver at Campus Cookies
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Teaching
- Bachelors of Science - Chemistry
• Facilitate discussions among staff regarding student achievement
• Implement and design lessons that meet the NGSS and Common Core Standards; write curriculum questions for district wide testing
• Analyze student data at district collaboration to drive future lessons and pacing of instruction
• Communicate with parents, students, and staff on IEP and 504 plans based on individual student needs
• Maintain and update website of resources and Google Classroom implementation (donohuechemistry.weebly.com)
• Research and provide resources for ELL and special needs students
• Mediate and resolve conflict
• Lead Chemistry teacher with objective to unify lessons, grading, and student learning outcomes among additional Chemistry teacher's in department
• Mentor teacher through Cal Poly Pomona Foundation
• School Site Council Secretary
• WASC Focus Group Leader
• CTA and NEA Member
- Chemistry Teacher at San Bernardino City Unified School District/Palm Springs Unified School District
- Field Chemist at North State Environmental
- Analytical Chemist at Anabolic Laboratories, Inc/Cody Labs
16 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Chemistry
Currently teaching Honors Chemistry (90+ students who exceeded state averages by 7%) and general chemistry (100+ students who exceeded state averages by 3%). Success comes through fostering a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student/teacher interaction while stressing the real life chemistry applications of the material. Supervised and coordinated over 20 laboratory experiments while promoting use of good laboratory practices such as: scientific methodology, design and development, interpreting results statistically and strong statistical data conclusions. Served on School Emergency Response team and as the varsity assistant baseball coach.
- Chemistry Teacher at Cabarrus County Schools
- Consultant at Ettain Group
- Physician Education Services Trainer and Educator at Novant Healthcare
- Teacher at Charlotte-Mecklenburg School System
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Chemistry - Non-Profit Leadership
- Master in Business Administration - Human Resource Management & Marketing
* Prepared daily lesson plans for Chemistry I and AP Chemistry. * Conducted weekly curriculum development meetings for chemistry and ICP classes * Developed statistical methods for student data validation * Collaborated with other professionals on student learning objectives * Developed novel communication pathways with vested entities * Professional Educator's License (10119773) ◦ Chemistry Engineering Teacher * Prepared daily lessons for Introduction to Engineering Design & Principles of Engineering * Developed labs that meet lesson objectives while staying under budget. * PLTW Certified in Introduction to Engineering Design and Principles of Engineering ◦ 4 week STEM training at Purdue University * Developed curriculum to better achieve student mastery * Professional Educator's License (10119773) ◦ Career and Technology Education
- Chemistry Teacher at Maconaquah High School
- Chemistry Teacher at Lewis Cass Junior/Senior High School
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Chemistry