I have been working in chemoterapy side about 5 years
- Chemotherapy Nurse at Seyedolshohada
4 years at this Job
2006-present Chemotherapy calculation, mixing, and administration. Portacath access, IV starts, medication administration. Phlebotomy, assessment, rooming patients, insurance precertifications for chemotherapy drugs, radiology tests, surgery. Scheduling radiology tests, surgeries. Assisting physician in clinic. Ordering chemo medications and supplies. Nurse calls and prescriptions. Experience with IKnowMed EMR system. Experience with Lynx inventory system. OSHA officer. Patient education regarding radiology studies, surgeries, and chemotherapy treatment.
- Chemotherapy Nurse at Knoxville Gynecologic Cancer Specialists
- RN at NurseFinders of Knoxville
- RN at Allied Medical Staffing
- at NurseFinders of Charleston
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Nursing
Certified chemotherapy nurse.
- Registered Nurse at St. Vincent's East Oncology Unit
- Registered Nurse at Grandview Medical Center
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing - academic
- - Communication
- - oncology
• Safely calculate and administer medications to include chemotherapy and biotherapy agents through IV, Central Lines, PICC lines.
• Consulte and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
• Performe infusions and monitoring of patient's status throughout entire infusion as well as manage emergency reactions.
• Educate patients and their families on disease processes, medication administration, infusion procedures, treatments and side effects.
- Chemotherapy Nurse at Los Angeles Cancer Network
- Outpatient Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Nurse at NorthShore University Health System
- ER Patient Care Technician at NorthShore University Health System
- Staffing Secretary at NorthShore University Health System
1 year at this Job
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Social Work
Infusion Nurse Mix and Administer Chemotherapy, IVFs, Injections, Biphosphonate Therapies, Teach patients about their chemotherapy regimens, side effects, diet, and much more.
- RN/Chemotherapy/Infusion Nurse at Blueridge Medical Specialist(Wellmont Owned)
- RN/Chemotherapy/Oncology Nurse at Wellmont Holston Valley Hospital
- Chemotherapy Nurse at Hematology & Oncology & Int. Med. Greeneville
- Went to PRN at Wellmont Holston Valley Hospital
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- CHEMOTHERAPY NURSE at Work Chronology
- PROFICIENT INFUSION NURSE at BAPTIST MEDICAL GROUP
- PROFICIENT INFUSION NURSE at MIAMI CANCER INSTITUTE
- PRN HOME INFUSION NURSE at AXELACARE INFUSION
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - NURSING
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - NURSING
ENA 2004 Black Nurses Association Trauma Nurse Care Course (TNCC) Advance Cardiac Life Support Instructor (ACLS) Basic Life Support (BLS) Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) Certified Chemotherapy Nurse Reserve Army Nurse (Captain)
- Staff Nurse/Permanent Charge Nurse/ Assistant Nurse Manager at Temple University Hospital
- Nurse Manager at Bala Nursing Home
- Interim Director at Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital
- Clinical Nurse Level 2 at Jefferson University
17 years, 6 months at this Job
- LNC Certificate - Legal Nurse Consultant
- BSN - Nursing
Due to my 15 years of experience with hanging and infusing chemotherapy drugs, I know the proper procedures to do so. I have educated new nurses coming onto the chemotherapy floor and have aided nurses when they are unable to understand a regimen.
- CHEMOTHERAPY INFUSION NURSE at USA MITCHEL CANCER INSTITUTE
- HOSPICE NURSE, ALACARE at HOME HEALTH
- CHEMOTHERAPY NURSE at SOUTH EASTERN CANCER
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN NURSING - NURSING
I am currently the Patient Educator and Oral Chemotherapy nurse for the outpatient oncology clinic since November 2016. I provide chemotherapy education to all new patients beginning treatment as well as maintain, manage and assist all our patients on oral chemotherapy. Obtain prior authorizations for oral chemotherapy medications. Assist patients in obtaining financial assistance as needed for their oral chemotherapies. Work closely with the physicians and scheduler for proper follow up care of new patients and treatment start dates, as well as the monitoring of those on oral chemotherapy. Prior to taking on this position, I worked in the infusion area in our clinic providing patient care to our oncology patients. Starting peripheral IV's, accessing port catheters, with a skill of drawing blood for lab draws, administering and monitoring IV and injectable chemotherapies. Perform phlebotomies. Administration and monitoring of patients receiving blood transfusions, as well as assist in triaging patient calls. I became an Oncology Certified Nurse in August, 2016.
- Registered Nurse at UNC Rex Healthcare
- Registered Nurse at Cancer Centers of North Carolina
- Registered Nurse at WakeMed Hospital
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing
I have worked most recently as a chemotherapy nurse along with outpatient surgery.
- Registered Nurse (RN) at Essentia Health-Deer river
- RN Staff Nurse at Essentia Health Deer River
- RN at Essentia Health
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing