to Till now. Working as a Chief accountant in Technocrat systems a software engineering company located in Kakkanad, kerala-India.
- Chief Accountant at Technocrat Systems Cochin
- Chief Accountant at Alcon Food Container Factory
- Administrative Supervisor cum General Secretary. at Suhaila Abdula Rasool Toorani at Suhaila Toorani Law firm
- Accountant at smart foods LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce - Commerce
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications - Education Foundation
2016 - Current) - (Luminous Glass Distributors, Luminous Glass Solutions, Wildebeest Trucking and Don Quixote Properties, LLC) Chief Accountant ✦ Oversee all phases of outlet's operation to maximize profitability and performance. ✦ Be on Charge for the Financial Analysis of the group. ✦ Maintain accurate accounted base on principles and have all intercompany accounts updated an reconciled for the shareholders. ✦ Finance reports for week financial meetings preparation. ✦ Purchase Coordinator ✦ AR/AP Supervisor, VENDORS and CUSTOMERS maintenance.
- Chief Accountant at Luminous Group Holding
- Administrative/Financial Logistic Service Companies at Logistic Management Group, INC
- Administrative Manager at FAVPEP, LLC
- Accounting & Purchase Manager at FAVPEP, C.A
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Finance
Dubai, United Arab Emirates Seen Trading is general trading company. Business activity is trading in sugar, grains and flour. Position Chief Accountant Work Experience March 2018 to Date Report to Managing Director DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Preparation of Annual Financial Statements and liaison with Auditors. Office Administration.
- Chief Accountant at Seen Trading LLC
- Chief Accountant at Someet Shipping LLC and Ivory Trading & Shipping Inc
- Chief Accountant at Wesal Shipping LLC
- Assistant Manager Accounts at Allied Marketing Pv. Limited
1 year at this Job
- CPA - Accounts, Finance, Audit and Taxation
- MBA - Finance
• Coordinated projects with the finance department and the chief accountant between Singapore and Dubai to construct new reporting models.
• Finalized the Budget and Forecast development process: Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly.
• Fully responsible for analyzing and delivering monthly execution reports and financial statements to Financial Controller as well as 'Work in Progress Reports' and 'Finished Goods' costs.
• Worked on year-end closure and external audits.
• Played a key role in monitoring all expenditures to ensure proper allocation of funds.
• Generated and evaluated gross profit reports in coordination with production department, projects and estimation team. Tax Accounting:
• Prepared detailed VAT reports submitted monthly and quarterly.
• Implemented VAT tax calculation system and set up ERP system for all reporting and government audit. Financial Accounting:
• Developed Balance sheet, Cost of Sales, Profit & Loss Report, Cash Flow and detailed spreadsheets to identify trends and analyze monthly results.
• Managed and maintained accurately inventory and consignment stock. Bookkeeping:
• Prepared the payroll including overtime, end of service, leave and bonus calculation to finalize with bank transfer preparation and submission for approval.
• Set new fixed assets report covering additions, disposals, upgrades and monthly calculation of depreciation.
• Monitored and reconciled Online Banking, Cash and Petty Cash managing.
• Advanced knowledge in working on Visual ERP System.
• Monitored and managed purchase orders, deliveries, and payments to suppliers thru cash, checks, online transfers & letter of credits and loans. Including invoices & credit notes processing.
• Reviewed and analyzed sales orders and followed up for on time deliveries and cash collections from customers including advance, regular and retention invoicing & credit note processing. In addition to letter of guarantee applications.
- Chief Accountant at FTV Proclad L.L.C
- Finance Manager at FTV Proclad (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Accountant at FTV Proclad L.L.C
- Auditor & Accountant at RSM International Cabinet Gebran, Moughanni & Partners
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Kajaran, Armenia Chief Accountant in ZCMC CJSC operating in the mining industry:
• Prepared all monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
• Oversaw daily operating activities of accounting department
• Coordinated and led the activities of accounting staff of 20 people
• Coordinated external audits
• Prepared tax reports
• Revised and implemented accounting standards as per the changes in the IFRS regulations
• Verified and approved management reports
- Chief Accountant at ZCMC CJSC
- Head at Cost Accounting Department
- Accountant at ZCMC CJSC
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- PhD - Investment Risk Management
- Master's Degree - Engineering Economics and Management
- Bachelor's Degree - Engineering Economics and Management
MIDCOM GROUP East,West Africa & United Arab Emirates.( https:// www.midcom- group.com ) (Midcom is a Dubai based member of the Midland Group in United Arab Emirates which is a
leading distributor of consumer electronics, dairy, educational materials and real estate). Chief Accountant and Operations Manager Sept 2010- Jan 2016. Key Achievements :
• Supported Midcom to increase its operating margins from an annual portfolio of $500,000 to $3million;
• Key contributor to the successful automation of income receipting processes, boosting operational efficiency;
• Prepared and submitted monthly narrative and financial reports to the MIDCOM headquarter in U.A.E (Dubai)
• Prepared monthly requirements such as VAT sales return, quarterly Income Tax returns and monthly withholding tax returns and prepared Income tax reconciliation,
• Prepared sales invoices, Vouchers, debit and credit notes;
• Carried out Budgeting and planning (inventory management and financial analysis ),
• Managed the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of total business results,
• Conducted various audit procedures such as receivables and payables confirmation,
• Received MIDCOM goods from Hong-Kong, Dubai and ensured accurate and timely Goods sealing and packaging control before exportation and delivery to other MIDCOM stocks in East Africa and West Africa.
• Assisted in preparing travel documents for the Regional Manager and MIDCOM bosses from Dubai, including application for Visa, hotel bookings, requisitioning and payment for daily subsistence allowances covered by the company,
• Interfaced with government officials and represented the Company,
• Ensured sound internal controls through a continuous review of Business processes,
- Chief Accountant and Operations Manager at MIDCOM GROUP East,West Africa & United Arab Emirates. ( https:// www.midcom- group.com )
- Assistant chief Accountant and head of recovery department at KARISIMBI HOTEL (https://hotelKarisimbi.com)
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Project Management, Marketing Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation and Organizational
- Bachelor's - Economic Science and Manage ment
Posting in QB for all revenue, expenses and journal entries. Submit and prepare numerous monthly reports to Japan. Create Invoices. Reconciling all company bank accounts. In charge of cash flows. Issues checks.
- Chief Accountant at Arluis Wedding Guam
- HR/Administration - Chief at Arluis Wedding Guam
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General studies
- High school or equivalent
at this Job
I am responsible for all Accounting & Finance of this Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Company. Analyzing, Posting, A/P, A/R, Sales, Revenue, Reconciliation's, Depreciation & Depletion of Oil & Gas Platforms & Pipelines, Oil Reserves and Office Machines/ Furniture's, Adjustments of prepaid expenses, Accruals, Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Financial Statements, Cash flow Statements, Annual Budgets, Monthly four Bank Reconciliation's & Multiyear consolidated Statements. Economic Analysis of New Oil & Gas Prospects. Presentations with Graphs & charts.
- Chief Accountant at Magellan E & P Holdings Inc
- Internal Auditor/ Sr. Accountant Magellan E & P at Magellan E & P Holdings Inc
- General Manager at Olympia Plaza
- Sales Manager, Foley's at Macy's
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Completed MASTERS OF COMMERCE 1st year - Finance and Macro Economics
- - Micro Computer Applications (Dos, Word Perfect, Lotus 1-2-3, dBase.
- Bachelor's - Bachelors of COMMERCE (B. COM)
- High school or equivalent - KEIH Bahri Comp. Secondary School
1. supervising all accounting staff and work 2. tax calculations 3. payroll
- Chief Accountant at NSA ADZOPE
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - accounting and law