Chief administrative officer of projects for 5 years, and desire to collaborate more companies for job growth and perzonal.
- Chief Administrative Officer of projects at Cemex
- Chief of the city of Hermosillo at Cemex
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master - Business Administration
- IntInternational marketing - Marketing
Head of Administration including HR, Legal & Compliance and Office Administration for a peer-to-peer rideshare start-up. Chief Administrative Officer Responsible for leading and developing the Administrative functions of the Company which includes Human Resources, Business Operations, Legal and Compliance. Employee number 7 of a fast paced start-up. Responsible for building of new Company including International Human Resources (USA & France) consisting of build of new payroll system, benefits, compensation structure, and performance review system. Developed Company policies and procedures. Manage Legal and Compliance: working with regulatory entities to obtain permits needed to operate in State, City and Airports. Critical interpersonal skills needed as well as legal & compliance understanding.
- Chief Administrative Officer at Wingz, Inc
- Head of HR & Operational Shared Services at Skywalker Properties ltd
- Human Resources Manager at Lucasfilm Company
- Director of Human Resources and Administrative Services at Custom Chrome (division of Dae-IL USA, Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - STANISLAUS
Omaha, NE 2017 - 2018
Large non-profit with a variety of inter-connected agencies including pre-school, elementary school,
family services, elder care, fitness center, arts program, and newspaper
Chief Administrative Officer
Responsible for the non-profit's shared services including HR, Finance, IT, & Facilities
• Hired by the board of directors to orchestrate change and implement best practices
• Coordinating with four committees of the board, including audit and talent management
• Helping to oversee a large, on-going capital project
- Chief Administrative Officer at Jewish Federation of Omaha
- Vice President, Human Resources at Gibraltar Industries, Inc
- Vice President, Human Resources at Sabre Industries, Inc
- Director, Human Resources at NEWAsurion
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
LACKAWANNA, NY Nonprofit agency for children and adults with behavioral health, developmental disabilities and special education needs Chief Administrative Officer, July 2014 through present Responsible for the creation, implementation and progressive Human Resources practices for a 900-employee agency. Negotiate contracts and maintained positive labor relations with 3 labor union groups. Responsible for facilitating IT support services and Strategic planning. Key Results: ◆ Successfully negotiated 2, 3-year labor management contracts for agency ◆ Led agency rebranding of Statement of Purpose and agency values in conjunction with setting strategic planning for the agency ◆ Implemented a nonunion salary administration program ◆ Implemented lean operational initiatives to reduce waste within the organization saving over $300,000.00 from the agencies HR and operations budget ◆ Introduced online employee recognition system that has resulted in a 78% engagement rate by employees ◆ Successfully transitioned employees from paper timesheets to electronic time keeping system ◆ Introduced an employee mentoring program for staff ◆ Led focus groups to identify behavioral competencies for Performance Management ◆ Decreased agency worker's compensation liability over a 4-year period ◆ Trustee of Catholic Diocese 403b plan ◆ Implemented electronic benefit enrollment process ◆ Successful implementation of PTO programs for union and nonunion employees
- Chief Administrative Officer at BAKER VICTORY SERVICES
- HR Director at BUFFALO HEARING& SPEECH CENTER, INC
- HR Division Chief at SUMMIT EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
- Benefits Administrator at FREED MAXICK SACHS & MURPHY, PC
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Labor and Industrial Relations
Hired initially by Threat Tec for a temporary 5-week assignment as a Threat Emulator, and upon completion was offered a full-time role as a Training Facilitator. Promoted through the ranks to a Team Leader, followed by Subject Matter Expert and subsequently to Chief Administrative Officer for Highgate Training Systems in 2016
• Hand-selected to led talent acquisition efforts for a remote facility in Louisiana, overcoming cultural barriers in recruiting a staff largely comprised of foreign nationals
• Collaborated with the executive leadership team - developing goals, implementing strategic initiatives, and establishing corporate vision, values, and mission
• Developed and authored robust training materials for global threat scenarios including Eastern Europe, Africa, and Afghanistan
• Masterminded initiative to implement standardized testing to determine strengths and weaknesses of new hires that allowed for ex-military and civilians to partner together as one cohesive team, based on their individual assessments, to complement each other
• Administered the firm's employee benefits program, including conducting group training and roll-out sessions and processing eligibility documentation and forms
• Investigated and resolved a variety of grievances including discrimination complaints, Equal Opportunity Employment, sexual harassment, and staff misconduct issues
- Chief Administrative Officer at Highgate Co
- Assistant Manager and Senior Technical Instructor at CACI International Inc
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resources Management
Designed, implemented and delivered a unique centralized shared service offering for the rapid-growth, permanent capital private equity firm, while developing trusting relationships with ownership, operating company leadership, and key external business partners. Oversight of accounting/finance, treasury, purchasing, human resources, risk management, IT, real estate, and administrative functions.
➢ Networked to recruit, hire and on-board Accounting/Finance, HR, Safety, Purchasing and Administrative talent for the Richmond-based Shared Services team, supporting businesses operating across the US, ensuring rapid scalability.
➢ Designed and led the processes for due diligence, acquisition and integration of 4 domestic businesses; supporting the rapid growth from start-up to a mid-sized company in annual sales growth.
➢ Drove financial results by implementing a proactive, consulting services culture within the Shared Services Team.
➢ Designed and implemented the annual strategic planning and monitoring framework to drive focus on operating company execution; inclusive of establishing a robust performance reporting package that highlights the delivery of critical success factors to achieve strategic business plans, including financial, human resource and safety elements.
➢ Delivered ~$2M savings on 2 acquisitions via diligent determination of the true value of purchased working capital.
➢ Established corporate brand positioning, mission, vision, logo and a values-based leadership culture; including a quarterly spotlight on company values. Led the development of a Team Charters for the Executive Team & Project Team Charters to promote teamwork and excellence.
➢ Successfully negotiated terms on traditional debt & working capital financing with multiple banks/financial institutions, achieving optimal rates for the company; resulting in cost savings for the organization. Tuckahoe Holdings, LLC | Richmond, VA 2016-Present Chief Administrative Officer - ~~~~~~~~~ from ~~~~~~~~~
➢ Formed a Treasury Team that was given a mandate to operate as a profit center, driving accelerated cash inflows and optimal cash outflows through discounts and favorable payment terms.
➢ Leveraged the portfolio's purchasing power to deliver significant cost savings in health benefits, business insurance and common SG&A costs across our operating companies.
- Chief Administrative Officer at Tuckahoe Holdings, LLC
- Business Unit Controller at Luck Stone Corporation
- at Luck Stone Corporation
- Accounting Manager at Luck Stone Corporation
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
Provided top tier administrative support and management as the Chief Administrative Officer. Responsible for all office support, HR, and benefits administrator. Set up office and HR department for the Bellevue office. Training, benefits, payroll, and direct support to the CEO/Owner. * Support both the R&D team in Bangalor, India; and the executive team in Bellevue. * Coordinated and set flight arrangements, meetings, and all direct marketing events. * Liaison between C-level management and all incoming correspondence Holland Residential, Seattle, WA Lead Concierge Provided top quality customer service and one-on-one concierge service to residents. Managed the on-site event and entertainment space. Assisted with weekend property management to maintain a clean and safe environment. * Skillfully scheduled residents for off property entertainment events; ensured bookings were accurate. * Coordinated and set up event space for socializing and educational events; arranged vendors and refreshments. * Welcomed and directed visitors to the appropriate office and assisted with general information; excellent customer service set the bar for all the company's properties.
- Chief Administrative Officer at Mobodexter, Inc
- Community Marketing Agent at Wyndham Worldwide
- Barista/Shift Supervisor at Starbucks Coffee
- Office and Administrative Assistant at Premera Blue Cross
1 year at this Job
- Certificate - Personnel Actions
- Burlington, VT 100% employee-owned general contracting and premier design-build company with an annual volume of $600 million and over 900 employee- owners in multi-locations along the US east coast. CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER / CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER:: 2018-present C-Level Executive leading company's annual strategic planning process and providing executive leadership for the company's people and development-related functions including talent acquisition, total rewards, corporate university, employee relations, compliance, compensation, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) administration, succession planning, evaluation, learning, and retention.
- CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER / CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER at PC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- OWNER and PRINCIPAL at MARA RAE CONSULTING
- VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES & COMMUNICATIONS at SIMON PEARCE INC
- Interim Director of Retail at SIMON PEARCE INC
1 year at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Human Resources Management
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Drama/Communication Arts & Sciences
The Natural Heritage Institute (NHI) is a not-for-profit conservation organization that works around the world to restore and protect freshwater ecosystems and the services they provide to sustain and enrich human life. My career at NHI has spanned nearly 13 years, advancing from Project and Development Assistant to Chief Administrative Officer. I work closely with the Executive Director in managing the organization's operations and international projects, which focus on preserving the natural functions and benefits of developed rivers around the world. I have supported projects in Ghana, the Mexico-U.S. border, Southeast Asia and California. In 2010, I wrote a successful application to the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), that resulted in over $3 million in project funding for NHI. I played a key role in this water resources management project in the Lower Mekong Basin in Southeast Asia by managing grant funds, coordinating communications and outputs from a remote team of technical experts (up to 30), and compiling and editing the final projects reports, that totaled approximately 1100 pages. I am comfortable working with diverse stakeholders and organizations around the world.
• Handling the day-to-day operations and facilities management
• Fundraising and grant administration
• Human resources, including oversight of the finance manager and service vendors
• Board of Director relations
• IT and website management
• Communications and media relations
• Coordinating communications with and outputs from remote project consultants
• Arranging meetings, workshops and conference calls
• Preparing, editing and proofreading project reports and collateral
• Developing and tracking project budgets
• Project research and literature reviews
• Planning domestic and international travel
- Chief Administrative Officer/Project Administrator at Natural Heritage Institute
- Office Manager (Temporary) at Advanced Water Systems
- Intern for the Water for All Campaign at Public Citizen
- Office Manager/Executive Assistant at Boyce-Abel Associates
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - International Development Studies
- Master's - Environmental Science
- Bachelor's - Environmental Studies and Biology
Maintain and update bylaws, ensure members are in good standing.
● Plan and coordinate officer and committee elections and transitions.
● Maintain chapter roster, submit forms to headquarters, and coordinate visits from advisors and headquarters personnel.
● Serve as chairman of the administrative, bylaws, and nominating committee.
- Chief Administrative Officer at Kappa Alpha Theta
- Office Assistant at UConn Interpreting Services
- Member, Flute Section at UConn Symphonic Band
- Dancer at UConn Symphonic Band
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Undeclared