Serve as the Chief Administrative Officer of the Oaklyn Green Team wherein I take and produce the monthly minutes, lead the meetings, retain all documentation such environmental resolutions, memos, correspondence, attendance sheets, and other documents. Volunteer throughout Oaklyn and other neighboring towns to education the public on sustainability such as composting, permaculture, group clean-ups and other work. Helped to obtain a backyard chicken ordinance in town.
- Chief Administrative Officer at Oaklyn Green Team
- Legal Assistant - Plaintiff Medical Malpractice at Beckman & Marion
- Office Manager at Einstein Creative, LLC
- Legal Administrative Assistant - Commercial Litigation at Archer & Greiner, P.C
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Natural Resource Management
Highland Rivers is a public non-profit provider of mental health and substance abuse services to patients across twelve counties in northwest Georgia. We employ over 600 people at 28 facilities and operate with a $45 million budget. As Chief Administrative Officer I am responsible for non-clinical functions including Finance, Utilization Management (claim generation), Information Technology, Facilities Management, Fleet Management, and Procurement.
- Chief Administrative Officer at HIGHLAND RIVERS COMMUNITY SERVICE BOARD
- Director, Business Planning & Analysis (2014), Process Analyst (2011-2014) at SOUTHERN CHAMPION TRAY, LP
- Director, Business Process Improvement at LOWE'S COMPANIES, INC
- Director, Financial Planning & Analysis at LOWE'S COMPANIES, INC
4 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Industrial Administration
4480 General Degaulle Drive, Suite-108 New Orleans, LA 70131 1-(800) 636-6040 www.nationalneia.com Jan- 2006-Pres. Chief Administrative Officer/Senior Investigator
• Specializing in Pre-Employment Screening Services, Drug Screening, Polygraph testing and Background Checks for K -12 and higher education Employers, Child Care Centers, Nursing Homes and Human Resource Departments. We are also a provider of identification and credential verification for individuals, law firms, insurance companies, small businesses and city, state and federal entities.
• Providing consulting services to public & private clients in management development and business process engineering to develop site-specific emergency management plans, risk management, fraud analysis, training & development, strategic planning, human resource management, organizational behavior analysis for business development and executive pre-employment screening and investigations.
- Chief Administrative Officer at Williams & Associates Risk Management Consulting Group
- Investigator Special Investigation Unit Investigator (SIU) at Centene Corporation / Louisiana Healthcare Connections ,(225) 201-8482
- Senior Investigator (Insurance Fraud). at ICS-Merrill Investigative Services,
- Chief of Police at Dillard University
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Accredited Health Care Fraud Investigator Certification (AHFI) - Health Care Fraud Auditing
- Certified Fraud Specialists - Fraud Prevention
- Agency Licensed Private Investigator - Louisiana Licensed Private Investigator
- - Voice Stress Analysis/Lie Detection
- Certificate - Operation Management/Performance Measures
- - Law Enforcement Training Center
- Certification in Executive Management - Management
- Ph.D. - Organizational Behavior & Management
- M.S. - Management & Marketing
- B.S. - Business Administration
- - Paralegal Certification
- A.A. - Criminal Justice
GENERAL MANAGER/CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER of a fifty-year-old, 6,000-acre gated community of 3,310 homes/lots with approximately 6,500 residents located in Northern California. Gross dollar volume - $8.6 million; annual assessments revenue $4.9 million, annual food and beverage revenue $1.2 million, annual amenity/administrative fees $1 million, and annual reserve funds $1.5 million. Athletic facilities include an 18-hole, championship golf course designed by William “Billy” Bell, Jr., a driving range, two putting and a practice chipping green, two hard surface, lighted tennis courts, a 25-meter 6 lane competition/recreation pool and a wading pool. Other Association managed facilities include an administration and environmental control office, golf shop, golf course maintenance facility, five security gatehouses and a security administration office, lake, parks and facilities maintenance shop, pool bath house facility, full-service campground and RV park, and 31 miles of private streets. The 8,000-square foot clubhouse includes a family-style dining room, an alfresco dining porch, a bar/grill dining room, and a private dining/meeting room.
Common areas include a 102-acre recreation lake with an earthen embankment dam and spillway, a Marina with 40 boat slips, parks and greenbelts with three lakeside beaches, boat launch and docking facilities, equestrian center, basketball, volleyball courts, softball field, and several children’s playgrounds. Report to the President of the Board of Directors. Supervise a staff of 130, including an Administrative Assistant, Director of Golf, Golf Course Superintendent, Director of Security, Food and Beverage Manager, Director of Recreation, Director of Accounting, Director of Operations, Project Manager, Human Resources Manager, and Environmental Control Manager. Serve as the Chief Executive on a seven-member Board of Directors. Liaison to the Commons Committee, Covenants Committee, Election Committee, Environmental Control Committee, Finance Committee, Food and Beverage Committee, Golf and Greens Committee, Lake Committee, and Safety and Security Committee. Key Accomplishments:
• Conducted a comprehensive membership survey and held a Town Hall meeting to present the report. Received 1,409 survey responses, a 43% response rate.
• Increased member sign-ups and usage of the Association’s website by 200%, weekly email newsletter by 115%, Association Nixle alerts by 109%, Association Facebook page followers by 128%, Restaurant Facebook page followers by 142%, Golf Facebook page followers by 122% and Messenger emails with 2,084 listings.
• Started the final review process of the re-statement of the By-laws and CC&Rs.
• Repaired, restored, replaced or maintained over $800,000 worth of reserve fund major components.
• Reduced the workers compensation modification rate by 10% and the premium by $65,000.
• Reduced the health care insurance costs to the Association by $24,000, while also reducing the employee contribution costs and improved the benefits.
• Saved $43,000 on the installation of a communications tower and antenna.
• Added an additional siren to the Emergency Siren Notification System with the $38,000 savings gain from a special assessment.
• In addition to the basic budget assumptions for 2019, we included $120,000 for a year-round chipping program, $280,000 for the clearing of dead and dying trees, $290,000 for weed abatement, and $300,000 for lake sediment removal permits and excavation work. All these big-ticket items were included in the 2019 budget for which the assessments only increased by 7%.
• Generated $494,000 in annual wildfire risk reduction actions which were required for maintaining our “In Good Standing” status as a Firewise Community.
• Held a year-long 50th Anniversary Celebration to recognize the Community’s milestone event.
• Recovered $182,000 from bad debt collections.
• At the end of the third quarter of 2018 the Association was $450,466 better than budget.
• Recognized by Golf Advisor “Best of 2018” golf courses in California as #21 in the state.
- General Manager/Chief Administrative Officer at Hidden Valley Lake Association
- Interim General Manager/Chief Operating Officer at Canyon Lake Property Owners Association
- General Manager at Bear Valley Springs Association
- General Manager/Chief Operating Officer at Lake Wildwood Association
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Managed Outlook for the VP & Chief Administrative Officer, Director of Credentialing & Provider Information
• Oversee all the Suite
- Administrative Supervisor for the VP & Chief Administrative Officer at Montefiore Medical Center
- Executive Administrative, Assistant, Billing, Collection Liaison at Motion PT
- Assistant Director, Population Manager PCMH at Morrisania Diagnostic Treatment Center
- Administrative Assistant of VP of Pt Care & Development Network & VP of Performance Improvement at Morris Heights Health Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate in
- - Medical Terminology
Chief Administrative Officer and Controller for History Colorado. Primary responsibilities include management of daily operations of History Colorado and its eight regional museums ensuring that each department is performing effectively in order to achieve success. Acting as Controller for the planning, implementing and management of accounting operations and functions of a centralized accounting system. Interpretation and application of generally accepted accounting principles, state fiscal and procurement rules, policies and applicable laws. The office has multiple funding sources, including general funds, cash funds and federal funds. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Manage and supervise human resources, accounting, budgeting, payroll, procurement, facilities and regional museum staff
• Supervise preparation of financial reports as needed for the Executive Director and the Board of Directors on a monthly, quarterly and at year end
• Supervise the State's end-of-year financial closing and beginning-of-year financial opening
• Ensure yearly budget is completed to present to the Joint Budget Committee (JBC)
• Coordinate responses to JBC analyst, JBC members, legislative and Office of State Planning and Budgeting (OSPB) inquiries
• Act as Delegate for the State Controller's Office and Delegate for the State Office of Procurement
• Track various office funds, including grant funds, general funds, gaming funds and private donor funds
• Ensure compliance with all Fiscal Rules and the State of Colorado's Fiscal Procedures Manual
- Chief Administrative Officer/Controller at History Colorado
- Controller at Governor's Office
- Senior Accountant at Governor's Office
- Accounting Technician at Legislative Council
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Recipient
The Chief Administrative Officer provides internal coordination, management, and oversight of all administrative and operational issues related to the implementation of the mission and goals of the District.
• Implemented effective strategic, business and operational strategies;
• Developed and implemented project plans as approved by the Board and General Manager;
• Developed departmental budgets and staffing levels to cost-effectively achieve the District’s goals;
• Reviewed documents and contracts for implementation and compliance;
• Worked with General Manager in defining, documenting, implementing, and tracking departmental operating procedures and metrics;
• Oversaw the hiring of new employees and the training, performance evaluations, and retraining of District employees;
• Directed the information technology functions of the District and ensures that all departments receive the necessary technology tools to complete their mission;
• Served as IT Specialist for District during that position's vacancy;
• Communicates job expectations, mentors, and appraises job results of thirteen direct reports;
• Achieved financial objectives by anticipating requirements, preparing budgets, monitoring revenues and expenditures, and analyzing variances;
• Improved program and service quality by recommending procedures and evaluating results;
• Served as an important leader of the BCMUD and provides back-up for the GM in his absence.
- Chief Administrative Officer at Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District
- Parish Administrator & Construction Manager at Good Shepherd Church
- Director of Marketing & Development at St. Louis Church and School
- Executive Director at Epiphany Church and School
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy
For over 20 years in this family steel business I was responsible for all administrative operations including: invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Human resources, and Payroll. I was also the chief safety officer and had responsibility for developing and implementing a safety program and OSHA compliance. Inventory control and purchasing were also part of the responsibility.
• Reduced DSO from 75 days to 40 days greatly improving cash flow.
• Consistently achieved passing grades on all OSHA inspections
• Reduced inventory turns by twofold to achieve asset management objectives. n
- Chief Administrative Officer at J&S Metals
- Sales Order Manager at Compounding Technology, Inc
- Bohemia, NY - Customer Service Manger at Symbol Technologies, Inc
- Customer Services Manager at
20 years, 6 months at this Job
- - General
Chief Administrative Officer · Grant Thornton LLP, Arlington, VA · 2014 – Present
Ø Member of firm’s Senior Leadership Team and International Technology Strategy Board with $350 million P&L responsibility; office of chief information officer, office of chief procurement officer, office of chief security officer, real estate, travel and events, information governance, and enterprise transformation initiatives Business Advisor to develop and refine the firm’s strategy while leveraging commercial information technology service relationship.
• Organizational Transformation: Led analysis of operations, technologies, and supplier network.
• Financial Contribution: Rebuilt lost client relationship, establishing new multi-year revenue stream, avoiding competitive market analysis. Also generated savings in excess of $50 million over 4+ years. - Reduced technology cost per employee from $10,846 to $8,125, rolled out new operating model - Reduced occupancy cost per employee from $11,885 to $7,358, modernized workplace - Contributed to a 13% increase in earnings per unit
• Comprehensive IT Transformation: Designed and executed bold transformation to improve business performance and delivery by outsourcing infrastructure, communication, and applications services. Shifted from capital intensive premise based solutions to cloud-based technology platform. Developed $75M systems integration (SI) “client 0” opportunity from transformation program to rebuild firm’s operations, improved client facing SI methodology in the process.
• Business Services: Improved efficiency by outsourcing meetings management and workplace services. - Rebuilt travel and events team to manage a program that hosts 12K+ attendees, buys 50K+ airline tickets, and consumes 80K+ room nights every year, leveraged commission rebates saving >$1.6M annually - Introduced design standards to reduce workplace build cost from $260/sq. ft. to $200/sq. ft. Used utilization analyses to limit workstation expansion to 900 while employee headcount grew by 3,000
• Procurement & Sourcing Transformation: Led transformation of procurement function by overhauling entire leadership team and sourcing approach to optimize $300M of unmanaged spend across thousands of suppliers. - Established Sourcing Review Board to evaluate new supplier agreements and savings opportunities - Lowered cost by 10%, reduced number of invoices processed, deployed vendor management system
• Risk Management: Established the firms’ Security and Crisis Management team to ensure the safety and security of personnel, assets, and service delivery capabilities. Developed security officer role, new leadership. Deployed emergency notification system, developed Business Continuity Plan in US and India based operations.
- Chief Administrative Officer at Grant Thornton LLP
- Corporate Vice President, Finance Operations at CSC, COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION
- Corporate Vice President Shared and Administrative Services at CSC, COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION
- Corporate Director, Administrative Services at CSC, COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Geology - Public Administration
- Associate Degree in Environmental Science - Environmental Science
Chief Administrative Officer 2019 - Present
Vice President, Contracting Services & Information Management, April 2007- Present
Director, Contracting Services, April 2005 – April 2007 Forum Purchasing is a Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) serving large providers in the Senior Care market representing over 50 chains and 500 contracts. Operations
• Initiates and runs sourcing events from end to end including researching opportunities, identifying suppliers, negotiations, building consensus within the Board of Directors, and implementation of contracts
• Designed analytical process and reporting documents used for all competitive bids, contract optimization and ongoing evaluation of existing programs
• Developed budgeting and financial controls to manage, allocate, and audit revenue of $15M, financial distributions to members of $11M annually and processing rebate payments totaling over $22M annually
• Trained and developed staff responsible for all analytics, data management, financial billing, and reporting Account Management
• Builds and maintains relationships with over 50 accounts (members) to achieve business goals including measuring contract compliance, benchmarking spends, identify best practices, and optimize utilization of Forum contracts
• Worked with new members upon joining Forum to roll-out the contract portfolio and an on-going basis to provide advice on vendor and product selection Vendor Management
• Manages competitive bids and develops contracts for more than 70 commodity areas totaling 100+ contracts with spends up to $75M and demonstrated savings of nearly 10%
• Manages 70+ supplier relationships during the life cycle of the contract with a focus on optimizing each partnership
• Implemented $180M partnership with another GPO to enhance the contract portfolio Information Management
• Developed and oversees Forum’s contract management tools across the portfolio
• Oversees relationship with e-Commerce provider and collaborated to integrate Forum data and processes into the Member/Customer experience
- Chief Administrative Officer at FORUM PURCHASING, LLC
- Senior Consultant at CAP GEMINI ERNST & YOUNG
- Analyst at MEDICAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES, INC
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering
- - Executive Leadership