As the chief architect and primary developer of a small recipe & meal planning startup. Designed and developed all aspects of the application including: Service Layer, Data Access, Presentation, and Azure Web Jobs & Functions. Also led a small team of two developers, responsible for all phases of project and code management (code reviews and release management) Major Projects Include:
• Responsive Front End – designed and implemented a web application to support recipe development, review, meal and menu planning services, and all administration functions utilizing .Net Core 2x and Knockout.JS powered by Typescript.
• Mobile Front End – designed and implemented a custom mobile rendered solution utilizing ASP.net Core 2x and Google AMP pages.
• “Micro” Restful WebApi – architected, designed, implemented a suite of data & processing services designed to easily interface with CosmosDB and traditional SQL datastores utilizing ASP.net Core 1 – 2.x.
• Photoshop Automated Processing – designed and implemented a processing program that integrated with Photoshop to automatically prepare, format and transform Photoshop documents into a customer facing PDF file.
• Batch Processing – designed a suite of Azure Web Jobs & Functions to handle the processing and transformation of image assets, analytics and affiliate payout functions. Technical Environment: ASP.net Core 1-2.x, Service Oriented Architecture, Azure, Sql Server 2106, Cosmos DB, Azure DevOps, Typescript, KnockOut.JS, Azure Functions, Azure WebJobs, Azure Service Bus
- Chief Architect at RecipeSavants.com
- Team Lead / .NET Architect at Fidelity Life Association
- Team Lead / Architect at CDW
- Solutions Architect at Project Leadership Associates
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Director of Analytics, React, Vue Director of Operations P C#, Python, Go, T-SQL § LeanKit created SaaS-based Kanban software, designed to help P Database Design and organizations manage projects. Development (RDBMS and § Hired on as the first employee and helped establish the company document databases) culture and internal procedures. P Analytics Tools (PowerBI, § Provided leadership during rapid expansion over a 6-year period Tableau, QlikView) and tapped to remain onboard during buyout. P Infrastructure Management § Acted as Chief Architect of technical teams, set long-term (Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes) technology roadmaps, and established governance standards. P Source Control Management § Built a large portion of the SaaS platform using C#, ASP.Net MVC, (GitHub, VSTS) and SQL Server running in a scalable, redundant, and sophisticated P Project Management (Jira, TFS) cloud infrastructure. P Security / Identity Management § Designed the analytics infrastructure and integrated customized (OAuth2, OpenID, SSO) improvements that added value to product. P Metrics and Monitoring (New § Delivered robust improvements to how customers viewed their Relic, Segment.io, data via leadership of the Analytics Team. AppDynamics, DataDog) § Led an Operations Team of 13 and forged new priorities based on
- Chief Architect, Director at Core Technologies
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- - business
- - Business Intelligence
- Master's Degree - Helped design and manage hiring procedures for production
- Bachelor's Degree - Information Systems
Englewood, CO 2012 - Present
Eventus Solution Group provides professional services and consultants to enterprises that are transforming their customer engagement capabilities. Eventus acquired Level 10 Enterprises in 2012. and provides experienced consultants in the areas of customer engagement strategy, enterprise communications systems & customer engagement technologies
SENIOR DIRECTOR CHIEF ARCHITECT
Retained by Senior Management following its acquisition of Level 10 Enterprises and tasked with integrating the operations of the two companies. Provide thought leadership in Cloud Architecture while serving as a trusted senior architectural advisor to clients including Kraft, Walmart, Enterprise, 3M, Walgreens, Redbox, Verizon, IKEA and GE.
• Building High Performance Teams: Developed a technology professional services team that could rapidly scale to meet customer needs. Integrated a $1M professional services business into Eventus operations and grew division annual revenues to $6M annually in only two years.
• Led Organizations Public Sector Team: Served in pre-sales architect and delivery Enterprise Archtiect role for a number of state and federal engagements including enabling contact center systems for State of California, State of Colorado, State of Maryland and State of Connecticut Health Information Exchanges. Modernization of New York State Department of Tax and Finance Call Center, State of New York Department of Motor Vehicle Web Self Service Site Update and State of New York Department of Family and Child Services CRM implementation. * Providing Strategic Leadership in Product and Service Development and Delivery: Serve as a member of a Cloud Architecture Committee determining and driving development of Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Data-as-a-Service and Security-as-a-Service technologies, including Software Defined Storage and Networking, Cloud Security Models, Micro-Service and Service Mesh Oriented Systems Architectures, as well as Containers-as-a-Service and Functions-as-a-Service. * Meeting Customer Needs: Define private, hybrid and public cloud service architectures that position enterprise customers to define and adopt an end-to-end software-defined infrastructure. Said infrastructure enables their applications to leverage the capabilities and economics of private, hybrid, public and multi-cloud environments supporting a wide-range of enterprise workloads, from end-user computing to scale-out application architectures. * Effectively Partnering with Vendors to Grow Account Revenue and Profitability: Cultivated gold-level partnership with Oracle software, specializing in CRM, Marketing, Knowledge and Master Data Management solutions. Provided inspirational leadership to a Solutions Architect and sales support staff charged with maintaining the relationship across five product specializations. * Growing the Business: Drove revenue growth of 400% in one year by overseeing departmental delivery and business development. Led the expansion of the cloud services portfolio revenue from $400K to $3.5M over eight months. Played a key role in enabling the sales team to close > 75 cloud consulting engagements with Fortune 1000 companies. Architected cloud-based CRM systems, that delivered services leveraging Salesforce.com, Oracle's RightNow, Pega Systems, and emerging CRM platforms and extensions.
- SENIOR DIRECTOR CHIEF ARCHITECT at Eventus Solution Group
- FOUNDER AND MANAGING PARTNER at Level 10 Enterprises
- VICE PRESIDENT, HEALTHCARE (EMR) at ImageTek Inc
- INTERIM GENERAL MANAGER at Briggs Corporation
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
Lead large consulting transformation and migration programs and projects including technology assessments across applications and infrastructure. Liaise with stakeholders, product management team, company executives, CEO and CIO offices and clients. Extensive Pre-Sales and Consulting responsibilities. Lead executive workshops and programs utilizing knowledge acquired from the Healthcare; Insurance; Travel, Transportation & Hospitality; Banking & Capital Markets; Aerospace & Defense; Consumer & Retail; Manufacturing & Automotive; Energy, Utilities, Oil & Gas; Technology, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunications, and Public Sector experiences. Direct government & commercial Cloud engagements for the Enterprise Services Technical Consulting Division DXC Technology. Extensive delivery experience and leadership.
• Growing practice revenues from $8M to $60M in 7 years by identifying new and emerging market opportunities while developing business relationships and an array of service offerings spanning business and technology assessments, planning, migrations, transitions & transformations and modernizations in both the application and infrastructure space.
• In the role of Chief Architect led transformation to Digital and migration of HP, HPE, DXC Technology, Perspecta and Micro Focus out of a series of company divestitures and mergers. This included a massive disentanglement of the world's largest technology company's network, tools and applications. It included several major initiatives and a transformation to Digital large scale program. Also included several complete application transformations from legacy hosted to Cloud and Digital solutions.
• Transformed key DXC Technology applications to Digital across AWS Cloud and DXC Technology Private Cloud solutions. This involved several hundred applications that were required to be dispositioned due to disentanglement of the five companies.
• Lead DXC Infrastructure & Application Health Check Offering. Technically deliver tailored environment assessments which are geared to reduce service unavailability and identify and categorize criticality and priority of Health Check findings. Lead overall implementation and continual evolution of the offering while also being heavily involved technically and from an oversight perspective in the delivery of 100+ Infrastructure Health Checks in the last two years.
• Led multiple complex Cloud modernization application projects as technical lead for HPE Fortune 500 clients which included extensive digital infrastructure designs and Cloud migration efforts utilizing AWS, Azure, HPE Helion and DXC Cloud. This also included the implementation of Agile, DevOps and ITIL best practices.
• Drive technically over 50 digital infrastructure and application modernization and migration projects for Fortune 500 clients to successful completion achieving all expected efficiencies and cost savings. This includes 20+ large scale Hybrid Cloud migrations utilizing AWS, Azure and HPE Helion. Extensive utilization of Agile, Scrum, DevOps and ITIL practices.
• Extensively experienced in leading clients through the workshop, assessment, migration planning and migration execution stages at all levels of leadership through technical architect engagement on Hybrid Cloud application migration, modernization and transformation projects. Key trusted advisor role in the planning and transition phases.
• Handle executive level projects and serve as a trusted advisor for companies ranging from $400M to $127B annualized revenue leading to being a key component in company's growing net worth. Successfully completed multimillion dollar delivery projects for each of the following, Deutsche Bank, McKesson, Kraft, Ericsson, Disney, General Motors, Nissan, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Homeland Security (ICE, CBP, US-Visit, Secret Service, TSA, CIS, FEMA, OIA, and OP), Defense Logistics Agency, Federal Reserve, Fannie Mae and several other U.S. government agencies to transform, optimize and reduce expenses while enhancing each of their individual missions.
• Saving company $25M yearly by developing and acting as primary architect for initial EDS, then DXC VMware virtualization architecture from conception to successful deployment globally, including cloud virtualization technologies. Led delivery in the virtualization area.
• Realize $14M-$112M in operational savings as well as several millions in performance improvements by performing data center consolidations which included both application and infrastructure migrations for 10 different commercial clients reducing a minimum of 5 data centers to 2 and a maximum of 23 data centers down to 5. This included having end to end accountability and driving end-to-end governance.
• Achieved creation of an effective and efficient data center and workplace environment saving $8M annually and delivering cloud management services with the base of a $1.2B cloud win for HPE with a technology client.
• Successfully led multiple classified and financial government modernization and transformation projects obtaining $2M-$10M in savings within the federal government's projects' operational expenses.
- Directing Practice Principal/Chief Architect at DXC Technology / Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Corporate IT Director at SOURCECORP, INC
- Server Support Infrastructure Manager at AEGON
- Chief Information Resource Management at U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences - Computer Sciences
Commercial and Residential building plans designer, complete structure designing, internal and external designing, development organization including management of construction documents, and cost materials estimates. Using AutoCAD Revit 2014-16, Chief Architect software, and AutoCAD 2014-16 to design the buildings, and Micro Station as well to revise plans.
• Design architecture home plans, and commercial building plans.
• Facilities space planning.
• Revise exiting building plan, and construction cost estimator.
• Design building structure plan, electrical plan, pluming plan.
• Please see my portfolio attached for my building designed AutoCAD reference, or go to www.homeplanAE.com/SoumareyMeng%27sPortfolio.pdf
- Architecture Engineering Designer (Chief Architect Software Specialist) at UDC Consultants
- Architect at Coval Homes, LLC.
- Architecture/Design Engineering at GWC, Inc
- Computer Specialist at BM Enterprise
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A - Professional Studies of Architectural Engineering Technology
- AA - Architectural Engineering Technology
• Supported a .Net 4.0 Winforms application that enabled users to input ideas that could improve the products of the company. Backend database was Sql Serrver 2008. George Weston Bakeries
• Chief architect for a large Windows Mobile 6 scanning application that interfaced with a backend SQL Server 2008 database via WCF over a WIFI network. The handheld and the WCF server applications were written in C#, .Net 3.5. Several classes were converted to C# from VB.NET. Associated ETL data were imported into the database via SSIS. Agile/Scrum management style was used.
• Updated ASP.NET application using DevExpress ASP.NET controls that managed inventory. Backend database was SQL Server 2008. Innovative Diagnostics
• Architected, developed and tested a large WPF application written in C# on .NET Framework 3.5 that received binary heart waveform, histogram and tabular data over a serial communication link. After the data was received, the data was stored in a in a SQL Server 2008 Compact database on the desktop. The data can be viewed or edited and a complete medical report may be printed. Aim-To Inc.
• Chief architect for multithreaded, overnight process used by a Hedge fund Risk Analysis group that calculated stored and reported risk parameters (VAR, Beta, Differential VAR, Volatility). The software was written in C# and used a SQL Server 2005 database.
• Lead developer for SQL Server Integration Services based data load for Excel and Access files into a staging table located in a SQL Server 2005 database. Stored procedures were used to distribute data from the staging table to various system tables. SSIS configuration files were used for parameters needing administration.
• Lead developer for an SQL Server Reporting Services based reporting system that accessed an SQL 2005 database which reported daily, monthly and yearly information to users.
• Lead developer for a Windows Scheduler driven VAR calculator that calculated VAR on current positions over several confidence intervals. The application was written in C# and used a SQL Server 2005 database. Rovenet Inc.
• Chief architect for the design and development of a mobile computer application programmed in C# on the Windows CE version 5.0 platform and the corresponding server software written in C# for Windows 2003 Server. The system would allow the user to enter demographic data, scan packages and output data to backend servers. Both server and client applications were written using WinForms. The handheld application synchronized times with a backend server using SNTP (Simple Network Time Protocol) and outputs data to a backend server using WIFI and Microsoft Message Queue. The application was able to perform client requested software updates over HTTP.
• Chief Architect for a large data entry/reporting ASP.NET project, written in C# with a backend SQL Server 2005 database, where U.S. Government personnel entered vital data in foreign countries in need of aid where natural disasters struck. Reports on the data can be viewed at any time by authenticated users. Administrators can configure the system. Microsoft Application Blocks were used for data access, logging and configuration.
• Chief Architect for a Windows Mobile 5.0 device that performed patient verification through biometrics. System allowed initial entry of fingerprints for subsequent verification. If data for a participant already exists, the current fingerprint is compared to the fingerprint entered previously. The system was written in C# on the .NET platform. The backend system was a SQL Server 2005 database.
• Developed a sales order system with a Windows Smart Client and a Web Services backend that accessed a SQL Server 2005 database. Client and backend code was written in C#.
• Chief Architect for Windows Multilingual Smart Client using the Composite Application Blocks Framework for foreign governments that wish to track vital data in remote places. Smart client software was deployed using "Zero Touch Deployment". Data was received and transmitted using Web Services. Web Services Extensions 3.0 was used to encrypt the SOAP data during web service calls. Microsoft Application Blocks were used for data access, logging and configuration. Fogbugz bug tracking software was used.
• Chief architect for the design and development of a mobile computer application programmed in C# on the Windows CE version 4.2 platform and since ported to Windows CE 5.0. This large application is written using WinForms and relies heavily on multithreading, datasets, delegates and PInvoking unsafe dlls. GPRS and WIFI were used to communicate data to a backend server.
• Introduced process improvements to the business such as Version Control, Change Control, documentation and QA. FALA DM
• Chief architect of the data processing and printing of direct mail, fulfillments and statements. Designed and coded large scale, multi-tier, distributed, object-oriented software systems using C#, Transact-SQL, ADO.NET, Web Services WinForms on a Windows 2000/SQL Server platform. Reengineered several legacy products resulting in many orders of magnitude performance improvement. Crystal reports were used for reporting.
• Wrote web based ASP.NET software in C# that allowed customers to view the progress of the data processing process. The software was a generic design that was used for many customers.
• Project lead for ERP system (Epicor Vantage) that would integrate discrete business processes for the corporation. Rockwell Automation Anorad Division
• Chief architect involving the design, development and documentation of componentized, object oriented, multi-tier software for machine vision and motion control systems using COM, Microsoft Visual C++ and Visual Basic 6. Wrote several utility programs using C# and VB.NET.
• Documentation written using Visio UML TDC Inc.
• Developed accounting system and device drivers for toll system equipment such as a coin basket, several card swipe readers and a large display. All software was developed using Windows, C++ and MFC. Access databases were used to store data. Software was used for the Golden Gate Bridge and Mainland China toll plazas. Chief Architect Qmed Incorporated
• Primary responsibilities include design and development of many biomedical PC and embedded system products that monitor heart function.
• Introduced QA and software version control systems.
• Helped make sure products comply to HIPAA regulations
• Hold patent for a cardiac monitor that monitors heart rate variability. The monitor was an embedded system programmed using 6502 assembler. Intelligent algorithms used for analyzing waveform involved the use of "Template Matching" and "Fuzzy Logic".
• Wrote several multi-tier object oriented medical applications using VB.NET and C# that accessed backend SQL Server 2000 databases. Stored procedures and triggers were written for SQL Server. Either web forms or windows for were used for the GUI. ADO.NET was used to access the database layer.
• Developed several web-based data access utility applications. All applications were written using ASP with COM components running on COM+ that accessed a SQL Server database. Stored procedures and triggers were written for the SQL server database. Components accessed the database with ADO. XSLT was sometimes used to transform XML into HTML.
• Wrote an object-oriented windows service in C# that synchronized two SQL Server 2000 databases. ADO.NET was used to access the database layer.
• Developed a general-purpose expert system in C# that parsed an XML file as input using MSXML and was able to call external components using reflection and delegates.
• Designed and coded componentized object-oriented software for several large client server applications in Windows using Visual C++, Visual Basic, SQL Server and Microsoft Access that analyze, display, print and edit both heart waveform and tabular data. Components communicated with each other using COM and DCOM. Database access was accomplished using ADO or RDO with stored procedures. Several VB applications automated Word and/or Excel.
• Developed a medical "Expert System" with consulting cardiologists that suggests medications and lifestyle changes based on a patient's current medications and demographic information. The software was written in VC++ and VB using a SQL Server database. Automation of MS Word was used for the presentation of the data.
• Designed and wrote software in VC++ that imported health care HL7 encoded data into a SQL Server database.
• Wrote software in "C" and Hitachi H8 assembler for a holter monitor and communications interface module.
• Developed software for an EKG system using NEC 7810 assembler.
• Wrote data compression software in "C" and Forth that compressed EKG data in both lossy and lossless forms.
• Wrote software for an embedded system that received data from heart monitors and transmitted the data over a modem in 65816 assembler.
• Wrote printer drivers for many laser and dot matrix printers in "C".
• Developed several test programs in "C" on the DOS platform that displayed waveform and tabular data. Senior Programmer Anorad Corporation
• Technical lead for state of the art control and positioning systems.
• Wrote graphics and data analysis applications software in "C" and 68000 assembler for a UNIX based vision machine that examined and printed reports when examining features on PC boards.
• Designed graphics and motion control data analysis software for a wire-harnessing machine. The host computer was a DEC Microvax II and was programmed in "C". This project called for creating a custom motion control programming language and interpreter. The slave that made the wire harnesses was a CNC controller programmed in numerical control language.
• Programmed many custom optical and probe contact coordinate measuring machines that inspected such diverse objects as transmission gears, camera lenses, and PC board masters. The software gathered data, analyzed it and reported the results to the user in graphic or printed form. A multi-axis CNC controller programmed in NC language controlled the measuring machines. Host computers programmed in "C" or Pascal controlled the CNC machines.
- Chief architect for a large at George Weston Bakeries
1 month at this Job
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics and Statistics - Applied Mathematics and Statistics
As the CTO & Chief Architect at Caterpillar's Digital division, responsible for a $200Million Digital Platform's architecture and delivery. I provide technology roadmap and architecture leadership that enables Caterpillar's Digital division to successfully connect all Cat's assets (machines), Dealers and customers around the world to collect telemetry data, dealer data and enterprise data. This Digital platform offers various capabilities and services that enables to ingest, pre-process, process and consumption of data that enables Caterpillar's part sales, onsite inspection of machines, onsite technician visit to repair machines, predictive maintenance. This platform also offers services like SOS, GeoFence, GeoSpatial, speed alerts, notification, support for mobile app development. The digital platform also provides a view of all asset lists, its fuels, hours & location etc. which helps customers, dealers and partners take advantage of the data. My responsibilities include:
• Managed a team of 15+ Enterprise Architects, 5+ Managers, 5+ technical leads and 175+ senior developers to architect & build Cat Digital Platform that connects Millions of Caterpillar machines, 180+ dealers and millions of customers across the world.
• Translate business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models in support of the Caterpillar Digital Platform.
• Leading a portfolio of the most impactful projects and corporate processes that pertain to positioning Caterpillar for long-term success in Services, Distribution, and Digital segment.
• Structuring and solving business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of business issues.
• Developing rigorous, fact based, quantitative analysis to support recommendations, ensuring strategic and financial soundness and alignment for any recommendations.
• Working closely with cross-functional and business unit management teams on strategic projects, bringing timely and useful insight and analytical support.
• Communicating recommendations to Executive office, functional, or regional staff and management in a clear, concise and impactful way.
• Work with senior leadership in defining the roadmap for Cat Digital division. Build business case by doing financial analysis on the feasibility of the project, technology selection and resource planning.
- Chief Architect & CTO at Caterpillar - Cat Digital Division
- Senior Director at Enterprise Architecture
- Client Delivery Executive at Accenture
- Sr. Software Dev Manager at Oracle Corporation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Management of Technology
In charge of the engineer and permitting department. Assisted project manager and architect with commercial and residential design of windows,doors, and railings. Beginning with schematics and following through the development of construction documents, and permitting phases. In charge of company fabrication drawings, while working closely with the production team to ensure more precision and efficiency in each project. Provided 3D and 2D CAD drawings for Permit Sets, red-line sets, and Construction Sets. Trained drafters and performed CAD management duties which included supervising two drafters, prioritizing work flow, and solving drafting concerns. Created, maintained, and organized construction drawings in company’s database and incoming drawing log. Implemented CAD standards for the entire production team.
- Chief Architect at Infinite Windows
- ESTIMATOR/DESIGNER at Modern Stones LLC
- Architect Intern at Carlton International
- Rendering Intern at Contrading C. LTDA
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor Architecture - Architecture
assigned to merge four (4) business acquisitions into single DFARS compliant forest
➢ Designed the complete replacement of all network and systems service
➢ Built Production and Test/Dev Forests in MS Azure GOV - both fully compliant
➢ Designed data architecture implementation required for data tagging and classification
➢ Conducted all DFARS and FIPS training
➢ Designed the integration of SD-WAN and HCI systems to facilitate Multi state and remote office requirements for HA and agility
➢ Built a 1.7-million-dollar project plan which will complete the merger transformation and compliance within 8 months of start
- Chief Architect at Belcan/Kemtah
- Chief Architect at Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Northrop Grumman Site Manager at Northrop Grumman
- Senior Systems Analyst and Network Administrator at Unisys
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Information Ssytems (CIS)
- BS - Information Systems
• Conducted market and business analysis for CareXeon, a Healthcare startup focused on aggregating Patient's Health Records from disparate EHRs to enable 360-degree view of all records at one place.
• As a Business Architect played a key role in analyzing market opportunities, defining business goals, defining business structure, business processes and the information infrastructure required to deliver results.
• Translated strategic goals and objectives into actionable decisions as products and services; marketing channels, leads, funnel size, order conversion rate and establishing strategic alliances and key partners.
• As the founder with the P&L onus, lead the business planning and IT initiatives. Have the proven ability to visualize and create business architecture models that are adaptive and extendable.
• Involved in concept selling and marketing to win over $30 million TCV projects.
• Architected and lead the development of Health Records aggregation platform using HIE, Blue Button import. Converted CCD and unstructured reports into actionable data and created data rich Personal Health Records.
• Used OCR, NLP, Machine Learning, Text Mining tools to create actionable data sets from unstructured medical records.
• CareXeon, "Data as a Service", provides actionable data for Managed Care, ACO, Bundled payments, SNF, Capitation fee, Clinical Trails, RWE, PHM, analytics and supports HCC/RAF, MIPS, MACRA compliance reporting.
• Patients can share their records (PHR) with new Hospitals and Doctors on-demand.
• Providers can import Patient's records (PHR) into their EHR for a fee.
• Analyzed Payer, Provider business process, EHR workflows for architecting best fit solution.
• Integrated Provider, Payer, CMS (Medicare), Pharmacy Benefits Managers, Labs, Clearinghouses aplications for Digital Transformation and to avoid silos.
• Evaluated build vs buy, use of off-the shelf software, use of APIs and Open source adoption, level of useful 'out-of-the box' functionality and customizing overheads.
• Used AWS-S3, EC2, VPC and Docker to lower application hosting cost and HIPAA compliance secured infrastructure cost.
• Managed 15-member team to Architect and Develop CareXeon SaaS solutions using HIE's RLS service, RESTful APIs, HL7, Microservices Architecture (MSA).
• Lead a POC to exchange 24000+ patients' complete medical records with clinical, practice codes and longitudinal data allowing seamless data interchange from one EHR to another.
- Founder, Chief Architect at CareXeon
- Digital Transformation, Principal Architect at Ciber Inc
- Group Technology Manager at MUFG Union Bank
- Founder, Director Digital Transformation, Principal Business Architect at Ecopro Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering in Electronics - Electronics
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics - Electronics & Communications