Prepare and cook three meals a day for boat personnel and guests.Do inventory and order supplies. Clean and maintain galley equipment.
- Chief Cook at American commercial barge lines
- Camp boss/ chief cook at Compass Group, North America
- Camp boss, Executive Steward at Tacky Jack"s Restaurant & bar
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Directed daily food operations.
- Chief Cook at Blue North Fisheries
- Chief Cook/ first cook/galley assistant at American Sea Foods
- Chief Cook at Fishing Company of Alaska
- Camp Manager/ Head Cook at Arctic Catering Inc
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Corporate Security
As the Leader of Production my job goals consisted of making sure everything sold was done by the standards of Popeyes and that my coworkers were always on the same page together. Working as the lead cook has led me to take pride on doing my part as a team. My position also helped me hone my training experience as new employees would come; sometimes worried about not having used any equipment in the store. I would then do my best to make sure they knew the importance of the station's equipment so that they could as confident and efficient. Although I have gained various useful skills, I am open to new experiences.
- Chief Cook at Popeyes
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school - Buissness
- Chief Cook at Sodexo
- Cook 2 at KMC
- Chief cook at Sodexo
- Assistant Cook at Casa de las companas
3 years, 5 months at this Job
• Fulfilled administrative duties, including completing and filing paperwork, directing a multi-line phone and setting appointments.
• Created cleaning rotation schedule to keep kitchen and dining areas healthy.
• Directed food deliveries.
• Improved food service by evaluating processes and implementing new ideas.
• Inspected food preparation equipment and ordered service if needed.
• Interacted with customers on a daily basis with excellent communication skills.
• Took inventory and ordered produce for fresh meals each day.
• Supported team members in presenting upper management with ideas for improvement.
- Chief Cook at Sodexo
- Supervisor, Avery at
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
Cooking an prep many diffrent foods work on grill.take temps,cut fruits, clean stations , i am a floater i do many different projects.
- Chief cook at Howard University/sodexo
- First cook at Sodexo
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Chief Cook at Shatin Courtyard Chinese Bistro
- Chief Cook at Choi Garden Manila
- Chief Cook at Restaurant Banawe
- Chief Cook at Haf Chan Seafood Restaurant General Santos
3 months at this Job
started out as a dishwasher in 2006 quickly move to the line start on the egg station line cook middle cook prep cook. after that they move me to the front of the house where I learn how to deal with the guest I started serving ringing in orders eventually I became a kitchen lead and a service league happy that they promoted me to crew chief which is in some stores is like an assistant manager. I was acrew chief for about three and a half years and to finally they promoted me to GM about a year ago. finally they gave me my own story which is the Kenwood location just after I got the Kenwood.
- General Manager/ Crew chief/ cook / server at Well I
- General Manager at IHOP I
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors in arts and science - arts and science
I supervise over 100 offender workers. I ensure there jobs are done properly and completed.
- Chief Cook at State of Minnesota Department of Corrections
- Production Worker at Andersen Windows & Doors
- Security Officer- Special Response Team at American Security
- nutrition aide at Healtheast- St. Joe's hospital
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Psychology
Duties include transferring of liquid cargo, Painting, cleaning, and polishing of ship brightwork; the collection and disposal of garbage; maintenance and repair of various types. Also ordering shopping for food and prepare meals daily for crew.
- Ordinary Seaman/ Chief cook at Savage marine
- Maintenance Security Supervisor at Arkansas Department of Corrections
- Food Preparation Supervisor at Arkansas Department of Corrections
- Youth Care Worker at Arkansas Juvenile Assessment and Treatment Center
1 year at this Job
- - Basic Safety Training