The chief cook for an Italian restaurant. Supervises the kitchen and is responsible for inventory and preparation of ingredients to cooking the main menu and shut down of the work place in Windsor, North Carolina.
- Chief Cook at Lasca's Pizza
- Waiter/Bartender at The Inn @ Gray's Landing
- Deckhand at tanker vessels @ VELA Int'l Marine Limited
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marine Transportation
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
the chief Cook is responsible for the 24 -hour , seven day a week operation of varied food service programs.Supervise the operation of a food service program, administer and control the financial operation of the food service program; to plan and organize food service facility operations in a cost effective way; to direct, train and coordinate the work of staff.
- Chief Cook at County of Orange (Sheriff Department)
28 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Social Behavior Science
I work in two different kitchens on the premises through out the week. Feeding different residents required meal diets. Line cook, prep cook, baking, serving, Customer service.
- Chief Cook at Marquardt Village
- Cook at ProHealth Care
- Cook at Aurora Medical Center
- Line cook/Prep cook/night manager Coyote canyon at Coyote canyon
6 months at this Job
- Some college
Responsibilities Cook the food of all staffs on a daily bases. Accomplishments I have a target of acomplishing the said goal for that particular day. Skills Used Teamwork. i apply the skill of teamworkism which states that together each achive more.
- chief cook at Genesis
9 years, 10 months at this Job
As a crew chief at I.H.O.P. I spent time in the office doing online paperwork. Such as coming up with a new schedule, Hiring people and then putting them into the new system. I also spent time putting in food orders, counting inventory, doing invoices. The time i spent out of the office I delegated and led as a leader. When I asked for tasks to be done I would help lighten the load when i wasn't busy by helping them completing tasks i given out to them. If there was any certainty I know that they could always come to me for help on anything. I spent a lot of time getting to know the strengths and weaknesses within the employees I worked with and often times tried to help build and shape them into better people and staff. I always kept composure within the store when i ran it. A positive face and smile can go a long way. I loved being what employees needed. The ability that I could help them solve their problems or that they just enjoyed working with me. As a server and cook I still kept those same responsibilities as a crew chief. I am always helping when anyone needed it. Giving out a positive attitude to employees while keeping my customers happy as well. By the book and giving a comfortable environment is what i thrive for at I.H.O.P.
- Crew Chief, Cook, Server at International House Of Pancakes
- Positive leader at Kelly Services
- Cashier at Green Tea
- Volunteering services at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Extensive knowledge in @ll
@[email protected] of [email protected]@nt, [email protected] @nd hotel
● Experienced in pl[email protected] dinners @nd other events.
● [email protected] @bility to [email protected] @nd [email protected] [email protected] @nd [email protected] @nd [email protected] @ctivities.
● [email protected] skills in cooking @nd [email protected] @ [email protected] of foods, strong knowledge of food [email protected]@tion @nd [email protected] methods, techniques, @nd [email protected] [email protected]@rds, @long with inventory @nd ordering methods.
● Strong @bility to use [email protected]@rd food [email protected]@tion utensils such @s knives, spoons, tongs @nd whips.
- CHIEF COOK at SPLITSVILLE
- ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER at USA WIRELESS
- TOUR GUIDE/BARTENDER at ISLAND QUEEN CRUISES
11 months at this Job
- High school - General studies
To prepare breakfast items for construction workers, on a daily basis, prep foods for the daily lunch and dinner menu, close and reopen kitchens, follow the daily menu clean and sanitize all utensils and work areas lead safety meetings and prepare and turn in all paperwork at the end of shift
- Chief Cook at Ballard Hospitality
- Senior Care Assistant at Riceland Home Health
- Packaging Operator/Forklift Operator at KTN
- Custodian/Janitor at West Orange Stark CISD
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- AssociateDegree - Criminal Justice
- Diploma - General Studies
Responsibilities as Cook II - Baker had been to ensure the meal was prepared, in accordance with the plan of the day and the contract requirements. Supervise other employees and provide feedback to the Project Manager. Determine amount and type of food and supplies required using production systems. Set steam tables; serve or ensure proper serving of food. Comply with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene, and health standards. Observe proper food preparation and handling techniques. Store food properly and safely; date-mark all items.
- Cook II/Baker/Chief Cook at MCAS Yuma C2 Enterprises
- Team Member at Wienerschnitzel
- Prep-Cook at Quechan Casino Resort
- Cook/Cashier at Quechan Casino Resort
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- N/A - N/A
9. Cook Resume
Help chief cook and prep and prepare meal for resident
- Cook at ABERDEEN HEIGHTS
- Forklift Operator/Warehouse at Goodwill Industries
- Houseman at Hilton at Union station
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Assistant Chief Cook at york city school district
- Key Holder at Turkey Hill
- Chief Cook at Whitsons Culinary Group
- Externship making Italian cheese at Caputo Brothers Creamery
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates in Specialized Technology Degree - Culinary Arts