SKyPAC serves a ten county area in South Central Kentucky of 300,000 people. Housing a 1,700 seat Main Hall, studio theatre, and two galleries, SKyPAC presents Broadway tours,
major concerts, dance, and comedy, and local and regional arts and entertainment. SKyPAC also provides more than 15,000 arts education experiences annually.
Chief Development Officer
● Generated highest annual cash flow since 2014
● Obtained first documented legacy gift in organization's history
● Produced net income growth of 110% in major annual fundraising event
● Decreased annual development expenses $20,000 below historic average
● Achieved lowest amount of lapsed donor dollars in organization history in year one
● Completed various marketing/advertising roles following departure of Marketing Director, including decreasing projected program printing costs by more than 10%
- Chief Development Officer at Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
- Financial Advisor at Capital Financial Group
- Director of Annual Giving at Western Kentucky University
- Assistant Director - Associate Director of Alumni Relations & Annual Giving at Western Kentucky University
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Music
Nashville, TN 2015 to Present
Boutique healthcare consulting company providing advisory services for innovative healthcare companies centered on physician alignment and improving healthcare delivery system to/for patients.
PRESIDENT - CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
* Interim Chief Strategy Officer for Dignity Health in Arizona (engagement since October 2016)
* Growth advisor and acting Chief Development Officer for Mid-South Dental Group (DSO)
* Sole proprietor and founder of company. Provided 100% capital and developed detailed business and marketing plans.
* Provide wide-ranging consultation for sale-side negotiations in ambulatory service areas, physician practices, accretive joint ventures and corporate strategy.
* Investment in innovative healthcare companies.
Affiliations Built Thus Far Include:
• Dignity Health, Merge Growth Advisors, Mid-South Dental Group, Ampersand Health, Surgical Notes, Allen Mooney & Barnes, The Martin Companies, Value Management Group, 4 See, and several private equity companies.
- PRESIDENT - CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER at Dow Healthcare, LLC
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT-MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS at PhyMed Healthcare Group
- SENIOR DIRECTOR OUTPATIENT SERVICES DEVELOPMENT at Anesthesia Service Associates
- CORPORATE OFFICER & VICE PRESIDENT DEVELOPMENT AMBULATORY NETWORK at Vanguard Health Systems, Inc
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- - Finance
Serve as a member of the senior management team helping to set direction and ensure the health of the organization. Translate broad goals into achievable steps. Design and manage a fund development plan that overarches with the organization's strategic goals and philanthropic needs.
• Embedded, educated and celebrated a revised mission statement for the organization
• Moved the organization from a fundraising to a fund development model
• Positioned board members, chief executives, other fundraising volunteers and staff to identify, cultivate and solicit charitable gifts
• Key contributor to culture change regarding philanthropy
• Initiated an annual fund drive that garnered $250,000 in the first year
• Managed staff and volunteers to net $106,000 from a charitable golf classic
• Created an employee emergency assistance fund that generated $45,000 in contributions and assisted 25 employees in year one.
• Implemented a major gift program
• Initiated a donor prospect and moves management system using NXT mobile application within the Raisers' Edge donor software
• Gained 400 new donors on average annually
• Regained 30 lost donors on average annually
• Managed communications and development message through integrated collateral including social media, newsletters, annual giving calendar and annual report
- CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER at THE WESLEY COMMUNITIES
- PRESIDENT at OHIO MASONIC HOME FOUNDATION
- ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR at JRC OUTREACH SERVICES
- at NORTHWESTERN LOCAL SCHOOLS
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - ENGLISH JOURNALISM
Lead a team and oversee the fundraising and development functions and processes including relationships with current and potential donors to increase individual and corporate giving, events, and other revenue streams
- Chief Development Officer at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Cincinnati
- Associate Director at Annual Fund
- Assistant Director at Annual Fund
- Principal Gifts Officer at Loyola Academy
4 years at this Job
- Masters of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- High School Diploma
Responsible for the development activities of the world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology, comprised of 430,000+ members in 160 countries. ◦ Conducted comprehensive efforts to maximize domestic and international member experience and engagement. ◦ Reconfigured staff resources, both nationally and internationally, to maximize efficiency and return on investment. ◦ Utilized predictive analysis to reinvigorated the annual giving effort. ◦ Established and lead a major giving initiative designed to more fully engage members, leadership volunteers, corporations and foundations in support of a unified mission. ◦ Publicly launched a $30M campaign, having secured lead gifts in excess of 57% of goal.
- Chief Development Officer at IEEE
- Vice President at Development & Communications
- Vice President for Development at Woods Services Foundation
- Secretary for External Affairs at Archdiocese of Philadelphia
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Serving on the Senior Leadership Team, responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive fundraising strategic plan, volunteer management, social enterprise programs, communications and marketing to ensure financial and in-kind contributions to support the mission with a total revenue goal of over $15MM; accountable for leading a team of 14 employees and act as lead solicitor for major gift program.
• Exceeded FY2018 fundraising goal by 18% realizing over $2MM from corporations, individuals and foundations.
• Secured Mark Miller Subaru Share the Love partnership and new donors totaling over $600,000 in one year.
• Within first two months of employment secured over $100,000 in capital campaign gifts from new donors.
• Implemented tribute and memorial gift program securing a first memorial gift of $50,000.
• Developed gift processing procedures, improved stewardship program and implemented major gift program.
• Established business processes to effectively manage donor database and upgraded Raisers Edge to NXT.
• Designed and executed philanthropic strategic communications; serve as organizational media spokesperson.
• Created annual giving strategies for community volunteers and donors creating personalized, targeted solicitations.
• Started the Board of Directors, Community Engagement Committee focused on developing and advising staff on philanthropic, communications and volunteer strategies.
- CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER at VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR at UTAH HEALTH & HUMAN RIGHTS
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER at GIRL SCOUTS OF UTAH
- REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR at INTERMOUNTAIN HEALTHCARE
3 years at this Job
- B.S. - Recreation Administration
* Oversight of $30M+ portfolio including major gifts, events, and direct mail * Development of strategic plan to grow revenues by $5M+ * Manages 8 state territory and overseeing expansion to new markets
- Chief Development Officer at ACE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Vice President at AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
- Executive Director at AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
- District Executive Director at AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
* Negotiated and secured vendor contracts for medical product and services with ASC's and Hospitals *Experienced with Hospital Value Analysis Committee and Procurement processes and successful securing vendor status and formulary placement *Assisted Providers with Facility Credentialing *Sold directly to Providers: Pain, Ortho, Spine, OBGyn, Primary Care et. al *Consulted with Providers and coordinated with staff on vertical integration of profitable ancillary programs to offset the impact of 2010 Affordable Care Act *Managed account post sale implementation ensuring pull through and utilization *Product and Services included: Small Medical Device, Biologics, Surgical Metals, DX Laboratories and DME *Increased annual revenues to over $11, 000, 000 * Lead business development, direct and indirect sales and marketing for the companies
- Chief Development Officer- Entrepreneur at Strategyn Health Partners, LLC and Affiliates
- Sales & Business Development Direct to Physician and National Vendor Accounts at Sky Financial Solutions- Bank of America/HPSC, Inc GE Finance
- TECHNOLOGY SALES at EJRIII
- Sales Account Executive at EMC Corporation
13 years at this Job
- JD - general
Director of implementation and identifying short term to 3-year strategic business plan goals and objectives consistent with company strategy and vision. * Builds, directs and manages a highly qualified operations team to actively maintain work volumes are accomplished effectively, and efficiently. * Continuing recruitment, on-boarding and training of Producers while evaluating potential and integration of future merger and acquisition opportunities. * Focus on enhancing the overall marketing and branding strategy of the company while identifying critical campaigns that each individual must enhance to grow business. * Growing and teaching advisors and staff of multiple consultative sales aspects and various methods to turn prospects into clients. * Invited to the Birmingham Business Alliance "Rise of the Rest" young business development with Steve Case.
- Chief Development Officer at My Advisor, Inc
- Wealth Management Consultant at Saybrus Partners Inc
- Managing Sales Director & Director of Operations at Mass Mutual Life Insurance & Financial Group
- Territory Operations & Sales Director at Farmers Insurance Group / Zurich Insurance & Financial Services
1 year at this Job
- - Chinese language
- Bachelor of Science - Human Environmental Sciences
Executive Director (volunteer), Missional University Foundation, North Augusta, SC
Missional University is a global, Christian university, launching in the fall of 2018. As Chief Development Officer
and Executive Director of the Foundation, leading and executing the strategy for the engagement of internal and external constituents, including direct oversight of fundraising, grants, and alumni offices.
• As CDO, reporting directly to the President, and serving as a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
• As Executive Director of the Foundation, reporting to the Board of Directors.
• Establishing donor engagement processes and functions for the University and Foundation.
• Leading the effort to finalize legal and non-profit status of the University and Foundation.
• Creating board engagement and development policies and practices.
• Working collaboratively with colleagues to support and promote the creation of the University and Foundation in order to launch academic classes full-time in 2018.
- Chief Development Officer & Executive Director at Missional University
- Vice President of Institutional Advancement at Excelsior College
- Wealth Director & Senior Vice President at PNC Wealth Management, State College, PA
- Executive Director at Lock Haven University Foundation
10 months at this Job
- Ed.D. - high distinction
- J.D. - laude, Law
- B.A. - Political Science