Chief Estimator of the Tucson devision.
- Chief Estimator at AAA Landscape
- Estimating Software Programmer at Self Employed
- Project Estimator at Gothic Landscape
- Project Manager/Estimator at Sonora West Development
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Chief Estimator/Project Manager at Free-Lance Construction & Electrical
- Chief Estimator/PM at Free-Lance Estimating
- Estimator at Arc Light Electric & Correct Electric
- Estimator at Power Generation
34 years, 10 months at this Job
Chief Estimator/Project Coordinator. Various projects in the NYC area.
- Chief Estimator/Project Coordinator at ZHL Group
- Project Manager/Chief Estimator at Lawler Environmental Group
- Purchasing Agent /Project Engineer at Turner Construction Co Somerset NJ
- Project Manager/Chief Estimator at Commodore Construction Corp
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- M Sc - Construction Engineering and Management
Hired as Chief Estimator to support company's high growth. Coordinated and formulated bid packages (10-12 bids monthly) ranging in prices from $10,000 to 3 million. Established cost of labor, equipment, and materials from blueprints to estimate project cost and maintained vendor, architect, and building owner relationships. Manages estimating department and scheduling and hiring of sub contractors for specific trades involved during duration of project. Developed project submittals and necessary documents during duration of projects. Reviews contract to ensure correct scope of work and details of project (insurance, schedule, safety, etc...)
- Chief Estimator at HRT Roofing & Construction Inc.
- Estimator at Border Demolition & Environmental, Inc.
- General Manager / Accounting at Done N Cane Apparel & Tattoo
- Estimator / Project Manager at Golden Sun Construction
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Chief Estimator for growing Company. New Construction, Reroofing, General Contractor Relationships, HOA Relationships, Property Manager Relationships all built with my 40 years of experience in Roofing. Jobs sold ranged from $ 50,000 to $ 2 million. Sold 8 million volume total in 2018.
- Chief Estimator at CFS Roofing
- Vice President at Sales were Public Schools
- Senior Estimator/PM at HBR Companies LLC
- at Sears
11 months at this Job
- - Sports Science
- Masters - Missions, Cross Cultures, Family Counseling
- - Business & Football
Estimating and Managing: TPO/EPDM/PVC-Mechanically Fastened- Fully Adhered- Induction Weld- Fleece Back- SAT Membrane- Manufacture's Carlisle, Firestone, Mulehide, John Mansville. Metal roofing- Standing Seam- Pro Panel- Wall Panels- Soffit- Fascia- Gutter- Downspout- Leader Heads- Manufacture's MBCI, Berridge, Firestone. Roof Coating- Manufacture's Gaco, GE. Limited experience with shingles, tile, and BUR. Willing to learn. Commercial Roofing LLC - Albuquerque, NM Chief Estimator/Product Manager, 2008 to Present Lead team of one Project Manager, one service manager, one project engineer, and 7 fore-man to help coordinate, produce a positive work environment, and bring in the jobs under budget. Started self-reporting QA/QC reports given to contractor/owner weekly ⚫ QA/QC reports are pictures of all aspects of our projects to ensure contractor/owner they are getting exactly what was quote, spec'd, and submitted. ⚫ These reports ensure correct products and install have met or exceeds client expectations. ⚫ Completed every Friday for their records. ⚫ These Reports also protect us from other trades that damage completed work.
- Chief Estimator/Project Manager at TPO/EPDM/PVC-Mechanically Fastened- Fully Adhered- Induction Weld
- Project Manager/ Chief Estimator at Commercial roofing LLC
- fireman/ EMT at El Paso Fire Department
- at Marine Corp
11 years at this Job
After working years as a Contract Estimator I was offered a full time position with Brooks Brothers as a means of increasing project attainment
- Chief Estimator at Brooks Brothers Painting
- Chief Estimator at Akwasasne Construction, Inc
- Contract Estimator at HVH Enterprise Corporation
- Howard Davis Jr. - President/Owner at HVH Enterprise Corp
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certification in Lead Abatement Supervisor
- - Certified Construction Manager
Job Description: Leads the estimating department in the preparation of estimates for sole sources and open bids for city, county and federally funded projects. Performs quantity takeoffs and pricing. Responsible for identifying the trades and the CSI specs involve in the project and coordinating and identifying the subcontractors to be invited to bid. Updates subcontractor lists for all trades from time to time. Some projects won as Estimator for RORE with a 30% winning rate: -$90 million, 5 year JOC in NAVFAC NORTHWEST Washington area. -$3.6 million, Restore Pharmacy, Wa. -$4.6 million, Fitness Center at Luke AFB, AZ. -$1 million, Roofing Projects at Luke AFB, AZ. -$10 million MACC-EDWOSB Projects in Hawaii. -$150 million, 5 year MACC Projects in AZ. -$10 million Various Projects in Washington area. -$100,000 Stairs Project in USCD, San Diego -$6 million, 3 year JOC for UCSD, San Diego -$150 million Fuels projects for various states -$11 million Building renovation in MCBH, Hawaii -$250 million MACC Hawaii
- Chief Estimator at RORE
- Senior Estimator at Gilbane
- Structures Estimator at Kiewit
- Surveyor/ Estimator at Ed Revilla Engineering Consultants
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Laws - Methods of Teaching
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
of architectural metal composite panel & rain screen systems.
OCP Contractors a leader in the design, build, and installation of interior and exterior wall and ceiling systems.
CHIEF ESTIMATOR / ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Managed proposals from time of request by partnering with customers, vendors, and affiliate team members to ensure
deadlines, client specifications and cost data was adhered to and assisted in other tasks as needed.
• Performed material and labor takeoffs using On Screen Takeoff (OST), BLUEBEAM, MY NESTING, Google Drives and Scheduling software.
• Maintained all vendor relations and management of vendor pricing, data, and more.
• Maintained Inventory of hardware for final product.
• Assist Project Manager in tasks when needed such as shop drawing review, ordering of material, arrangement of labor.
• Followed up with customers on presented bids.
- Chief Estimator/Project Manager at FOLD LLC
- PROJECT MANAGER at CEI COMPOSITES, LLC
- PROJECT COORDINATOR / SENIOR ESTIMATOR at OLDCASTLE-BUILDING ENVELOPE DIVISION
- FIELD QUALITY CONTROL SUPERVISOR at OLDCASTLE-THE SHELLY CO. MATERIALS DIVISION
4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in CAD - Project Management
• Chief estimator for full masonry rebuild projects in the Seattle WA and Portland OR areas.
• Certified chimney sweep and safety inspector for WA and OR
• Coordinated with clients, contractors, and local code enforcement to facilitate and manage project timelines and execution
- Chief Estimator/Project Manager at Chimcare, Portland fireplace and Chimney
- Staff Accountant at Starboard group
- Staff Accountant in AR at CHEWY.com
- Manager and Lead artist, Bookeeper at Painting With A Twist
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BFA - (Jewelry, Metals, Cad Cam) with Accounting Minor
- - Accounting and Buisness