Consulting Practice Current: Projects have included larger consulting firms looking for banking expertise, public and private firms in energy, E Commerce operations and real estate transactions. Santa Fe Trust, Santa Fe, N.M., 2007-2012 Chief Executive Officer Completed due diligence for purchase of New Mexico's largest Private Trust Company. Took processes from manual to mechanized through identification and implementation of systems and standardized procedures. Grew profit margins as investor C.E.O. and President. Served as a board member to New Mexico Museum of Art Foundation.
- Chief Executive Officer at Consulting Practice Current
- President and C.O.O at Discover Bank
- Vice President, Card Operations and 24 hour call center and loan officer at Morgan Stanley Bank, Utah
- Director, Customer Service and Card Member Security at Sears - Seattle Group
5 years at this Job
The Fence Specialist, Rustic Natural Cedar, Edge Protection Solutions East Prov., RI
Importer & Distributor of Permanent & Temporary Fencing, Furniture & Crowd Control
Chief Executive Officer (March 1, 2016 - Present)
• As Senior Executive, managing all functional areas in the organization: Sales, Operations, Finance, IT, HR, Logistics, Transportation, Procurement, Inventory Management and Contract Negotiations.
- Chief Executive Officer at Rustic Natural Cedar, Edge Protection Solutions East Prov., RI
- Vice President of Operations & Logistics at UNCAS Manufacturing Co
- Vice President of Operations & Logistics at SPEIDEL, INC
- Director of Distribution at Miller & Hartman, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
• Professional Consulting Company formed to improve Operations and review Revenue Cycle Management for hospitals, nursing homes and physicians' practices.
• Experienced as Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer at PPS and CAH Hospitals.
• Offer expertise in Strategic Planning, Review of Operations, Payroll Administration, Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Managed Care Contract negotiations and review, operations and meeting financial objectives.
• Expertise and strong history of Physician Recruitment and Retention.
• Have served in many Interim CEO and CFO roles over the last two years in Louisiana, Vermont and North Dakota and Missouri.
• Improved an average of business profits by 60% through strategic updates.
• Developed key initiatives that drove substantial business growth.
- Chief Executive Officer at ONEAL HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATES, LLC
- Chief Executive Officer/Chief Financial Officer at Burke Medical Center, Community Hospital Corporation
- Interim Chief Executive Officer/Chief Financial Officer at LOWER OCONEE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Chief Financial Officer at TATTNALL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Public Accounting
I began as an intern and was given the task of researching and then writing 2-3 topics on cryptocurrency a week. I was gradually given more responsibility and eventually had to stop writing in order to attend to the other duties I was now responsible for. I was handling everything well and the founder thought that it would be prudent to have me run the organization. He offered me a majority share in the Garden of Crypto and the role of Chief Executive Officer and I accepted. I am now responsible for our marketing plan, business development, and operations.
- Chief Executive Officer at Garden of Crypto
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Field Engineer at Hensel Phelps Construction Company
- Physical Therapy Assistant at Tidewater Physical Therapy
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Chemistry - Chemistry
New York, NY 2018 to Present Investment management platform owned by Arena Investors LP that invests in and operates businesses focused on specialty financial services being debt collection, defaulted debt purchase, consumer credit (title lending). Executing Restructuring Plan To Leverage Synergies, Increase Revenue and Improve Profitability - BOARD MEMBERSHIP ON 5 DIFFERENT BUSINESS LINES. - RE-LICENSING ALL ENTITIES IN SUPPORT OF RESTRUCTURE AND REDUCE EXPENSE BY 25%. - COMBING BUSINESS LINES AND CREATION OF SHARED SERVICES STRUCTURE TO INCREASE EBITDA BY 30%. Interim Chief Executive Officer Reporting to the Board and majority equity partner.
- Interim Chief Executive Officer at Ceteris Holdco
- Vice President - Head of Servicing at PERSONIFY FINANCIAL
- Senior Vice President - General Manager at SYSTEMS & SERVICES TECHNOLOGIES INC
- Senior Director - Consultative Services / Business Development at TRANSUNION
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
A community-based agency operating several therapeutic group homes for Hard- To- Place clients
dedicated to reunification of families through relationship based mentoring, developing strong independent living skills and cultivating positive decision making competences. Chief Executive Officer: reporting directly to Board of Directors
• Chief Executive responsible for daily operations of the Agency.
• Oversee operational, financial and clinical services.
• Responsible for fiscal stability, funding maximization and strategic planning.
• Developed agency organizational structure, fostered positive communication and staff development.
• Cultivated staff empowerment and active participation in decision making process.
• Maintained professional relationships with community and governmental agencies.
- Chief Executive Officer at ST. JOHN BOSCO CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
- Chief Operations Officer at THE CHILDREN'S HOME OF KINGSTON
- at THE CHILDREN'S HOME OF KINGSTON
- Chief Financial Officer at THE CHILDREN'S HOME OF KINGSTON
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.B.A. degree - Finance
- B.S. degree - Biochemistry
May 22, 2016 - Present, Program Counselor/ Program Consultant/ Chief Executive Officer Executive Assistant/ Business Development
- Program Counselor/ Program Consultant/ Chief Executive Officer Executive at Vision International Philippines
- J-1 Cultural Exchange Program Consultant at
- Seafood Processor at Vision International Philippines
- J-1 Cultural Exchange Program Counselor at Vision International Philippines
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Food Science
- Bachelor of Science - Food Technology
Shanghai, China 2015 - present
A company that provides web, mobile and cloud based application solutions (App, CRM, ERP, marketing and e-commerce) for businesses in China. Chief Executive Officer
• Drives business volume through customized product creation, provide innovation solution that help customers control inventory, drive revenue and branding / marketing to their customers.
• Proven ability to mentor and to develop leaders within the organization.
• Keynote Speaker in tradeshows throughout China for product launch.
• Orchestrated in product development and ensured delivery of customized solutions that met the business needs.
• Evaluated market trends and competition to determine go-to-market strategy.
- Chief Executive Officer at HSQUARE INFORMATION TECHOLOGY LTD
- at HASS TECHNOLOGY LTD., USA, Taiwan
- Data Center Automation Consultant at Univa Corporation
- Electronic Design Automation Consultant at Jasper Design Automation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer - LANGUAGE
EH TECHNOLOGIES LLC. Reading, Pennsylvania 8/8/2016- To-date Chief Executive Officer ‘Improving Manufacturing Efficiencies’ High-End Brand Name Store Fixtures, High-End Architectural Millwork, Wood and Metal Fabrication, Management and Manufacturing Efficiencies Consulting Expertise Please review my resume and my LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/eli-hoffman-662a133/
- Chief Executive Officer at EH TECHNOLOGIES LLC
- Vice President Engineering / Director of Product and Process Development at FLEETWOOD FIXTURES INC
- Chief Operations Officer -COO at HILBRECT FINE FURNITURE INC
- Chief Operations Officer -COO at CANUS CONSTRUCTION INC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA Engineering - Ba. Architecture - Major in Industrial Design and Product Design
- BCs. - Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering
- Diploma - Exterior & Interior Design
Consulting company designed to assist mid-sized and fast-growth entities initiate and grow market share. Companies include Great American Barbershop, Fitness Evolution, Snap Fitness, Wildcat Fitness, Shapes for Women, Lexington Tennis Center, Body Structure Medical Fitness Facility, BodyFIT Worldwide, Best Choice Roofing. Chief Executive Officer
Create brand awareness through internal and external events. Promoted businesses through three-tiered point program: social networking, outdoor promotions and event planning. Designed management tools to accurately and efficiently track results, in addition to managing team members. As a sales expert with proven strategies, guided sales training and developmental classes based on new client focus technology and practice. Guided companies in profit and loss management to seek hidden opportunities with optimal results. Built referral programs to grow personal training, membership and physical therapy aspects of business. Guided clients to greater market share through goal-oriented structure.
• Published Author of Prospecting: 99 Creative Ideas for Successful Prospecting (www.UturnUptick.com)
- Chief Executive Officer at Stein Consulting LLC
- Consultant; Director of Marketing and Sales Training at Best Choice Roofing
- Chief Operating Officer at Global Fitness
- Business Consultant at Steve Nash Sports Club
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Accounting