• Promote business, design website while advertising available offerings to local New Jersey residents
• Write curriculum and teach American Heart Association CPR/First Aid courses targeting those working with children
• Manage a budget of approximately $2,000 for business logistics and materials to ensure efficient operations
• Issue student certification cards and aid in students' continuing education requirements every 6 months
- Co-Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder at Chief Executive Officer and Co
- Class Vice President at Millburn High School Class of 2019
- Lab Assistant at Saint Thomas' Dermapathology Lab
- Student at University of Pennsylvania
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medicine - Emergency Medicine
Jay Eubanks is the Founder and Chief Executive of 2B Performance. The consulting firm provides innovative management solutions to optimize organizational performance. 2B Performance delivers services to clients in support of the following areas of organizational management: Strategic Planning; Performance Management; Change Management; Organizational Development, Strategic Communications; and Business Transformation.
- Chief Executive at 2B Performance, LLC
- Principal Consultant at Longview International Technology Solutions
- Director of Policy and Planning at Enlighteneering, Inc
- Director of Operations at The Performance Institute
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - American Political Studies
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Chief Executive Officer and President of RMGLLC and JoycesSoulFoodLLC.
- Chief Executive Officer at Ruffin Management Group LLC
- Driver at JEM/South Eastern Pizza Group
- Shift Manager at Defense Commissary Agency
- Material Handler/Forklift Driver at Greenbriar Rail Services
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - Medical Clinical Assistant
- Associate of Science degree - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Management
A community-based agency operating several therapeutic group homes for Hard- To- Place clients
dedicated to reunification of families through relationship based mentoring, developing strong independent living skills and cultivating positive decision making competences. Chief Executive Officer: reporting directly to Board of Directors
• Chief Executive responsible for daily operations of the Agency.
• Oversee operational, financial and clinical services.
• Responsible for fiscal stability, funding maximization and strategic planning.
• Developed agency organizational structure, fostered positive communication and staff development.
• Cultivated staff empowerment and active participation in decision making process.
• Maintained professional relationships with community and governmental agencies.
- Chief Executive Officer at ST. JOHN BOSCO CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
- Chief Operations Officer at THE CHILDREN'S HOME OF KINGSTON
- at THE CHILDREN'S HOME OF KINGSTON
- Chief Financial Officer at THE CHILDREN'S HOME OF KINGSTON
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.B.A. degree - Finance
- B.S. degree - Biochemistry
Watseka, IL An integrated health system generating $75 million in gross revenues consisting of a 25-bed community hospital, ambulatory services center, regional ambulance service, 44-bed nursing home, hospice, home health, industrial health services, durable medical equipment, women's clinic and three Federally Certified Rural Health Clinics. Chief Executive Officer 2013 to 2016
An integrated health system generating $75 million in gross revenues consisting of a 25-bed
community hospital, ambulatory services center, regional ambulance service, 44-bed nursing home, hospice, home health, industrial health services, durable medical equipment, women's clinic and three Federally Certified Rural Health Clinics.
Chief Executive Officer 2013 to 2016
- Chief Executive Officer at Iroquois Memorial Hospital
- Senior Vice President - Finance, Chief Information Officer at Community Memorial Hospital
- Vice President at Fund-raising
- Interim CEO, CNE, and Nursing Home Administrator at Fund-raising
3 years at this Job
- Certificate in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Kennedy
Anaheim, CA 01/2016 - present Privately owned land development company operating in Southern California providing engineering, surveying, and land planning services for architects, commercial and residential developers, and investors. Chief Executive Manager * Maintain ongoing client relationships, pursue new professional connections, and seek new project opportunities * Organize and evaluate workflow, prepare technical sections of project proposals, and review documents for discrepancies * Have primary responsibility for quality control, and be the primary client contact for each project * Participate in contract negotiations, approve client billing, and secure contract amendments * Communicate project requirements to all team members
- Chief Executive Manager at AIKO RYUU, LLC
- Delivery Expert at DOMINO'S PIZZA
- SANWORKS DATA STORAGE SPECIALIST at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Accounting
Loogootee, IN (July 2018 - current) (Public utility with distribution assets and operating revenues of $85 million and 36 million) CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER Key Accomplishments:
• No rate increases
• Developed and executed corporate strategic initiatives in conjunction with the Board of Directors and senior management.
• Maintained targeted financial, operational reliability and safety standards (including RESAP certification).
• Serve the largest industrial/commercial load within the Hoosier Energy service territory (#2 in Indiana and #5 nationwide).
Loogootee, IN (July 2018 - current)
(Public utility with distribution assets and operating revenues of $85 million and 36 million)
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER at DAVIESS-MARTIN COUNTY REMC
- OWNER, CFO and VICE-PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT at Capital Lakes Property Management
- INTERIM CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER at JUMP RIVER ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER at POLK-BURNETT ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master's - Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
I am seeking to advance in my career, to develop greater skills, and to utilize my superior skills and training to better serve my community.
Chief Executive Officer Victory Jitsu LLC - Durham, NC 1998 to Present
• Automated a budget that tripled profits in less than three  months
• Awarded clientele ranking in martial arts based upon merit and character
• Captured an undiscovered market combining martial arts and fitness programming for a socioeconomically depressed demographic
• Coordinated seminars, demonstrations, and collaborative instruction with fellow high-ranking martial arts practitioners
• Cultivated an atmosphere of safety, respect, honor, and integrity
- Chief Executive Officer at Victory Jitsu LLC
- Professional Counselor at Independent Contactor
21 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Counseling Psychology and Human Services
- Bachelor's - Sociology and Criminal Justice
- - Former
St. Louis, MO 2012 - Current
Privately held and award-winning medical device company, focused on rapid laboratory diagnostics Interim Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Global VP Marketing and Sales
Recruited as a founding member to build commercial operations and assist with capital formation. Functioned as both the Chief Operating Officer and Interim Chief Executive Officer. Guided the company through development and funding stages. Creating market for disruptive diagnostic designed to address rapid infection detection and antibiotic resistance, both critical global health priorities. Helped direct and lead organization as Corporate Secretary during Company ownership and Board change of control.
• Assisted with $17M in Seed through Series A and Bridge funding. Led development of Corporate Branding and pitch package, identified and led discussions with IB's, VC's, Family Offices and other institutional investor opportunities. Partnered with Board to raise Series B round of capital through private and institutional investors.
• Built 17-person organization to internally support regulatory, quality, finance, sales, service, marketing, operations, manufacturing and engineering functions.
• Full commercial and operational P&L responsibilities.
• Led identification and contract negotiation with a top tier US distribution partner.
• Led design and implementation of ISO 13485/FDA compliant Quality System and guided organization through repeated successful audits.
• Created successful regulatory strategy development and execution.
• Launched BacterioScan's first product to market, identified and executed channel partnership with largest US IVD distributor, winning Marketing Campaign of the Year (2018).
• BacterioScan's Technology and business model named "One of the top med tech trends to follow" by MDDI, a Red Herring Top 100, Prism award winner, Edison Gold award, Good Design and Medical Design Excellence award winner.
- Interim Chief Executive Officer at BacterioScan Inc
- Principal at Soest Consulting Group
- Sr. Director Contrast Media and Delivery Systems at Covidien Pharmaceuticals
- Product Manager at Johnson & Johnson/OrthoBiotech
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Organizational Communication
Heat Management is the parent company of Union Drawn Steel (a cold drawn bar mill in Hamilton, ON), Col-Fin Specialty Steel (a wire mill in Fallston, PA), and Beaver Valley Heat
Treat in Monaca, PA. Chief Executive Officer 2014 - June, 2019
• P&L accountability for Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Purchasing.
• Increased shipments from Canadian operation (Union Drawn) to the U.S. by more than 10%.
• Diversified wire mill customer base from 100% hand tool companies to include automotive bearings and truck hose clamp companies.
• The wire mill (Col-Fin), which was purchased out of bankruptcy in 2014, was profitable in 2017 & 2018.
• Reduced overhead at Col-Fin by 20% without compromising productivity, or customer service.
- Chief Executive Officer at HEAT MANAGEMENT
- Executive Vice President at NELSEN STEEL
- Vice President - Corporate Purchasing at
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Finance
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration