Provide management and financial guidance to companies in crisis and transition. Functioned as Chief Financial Officer and Turnaround Consultant for multiple companies across several industries. Representative engagements include: Recruited by commercial lender of $50M family-owned waste management and recycling business to stabilize company threatened with insolvency. Executed restructuring and refinancing, slashed overhead and eliminated unprofitable business lines, creating a culture of accountability. Achieved 16% sales increase and 50% EBT improvement year-over-year. Executed loan workout, turnaround and refinancing of $50M NJ-based electrical distributor, one of the Top 100 electrical distributors in the US. Managed loan workout of a $40M Cleveland, OH-based manufacturer of aluminum castings. Developed corporate strategy and business plan that led to venture capital and State of New Hampshire Economic Development funding for technology start-up. Raised $60M in bank financing for high growth NH based natural gas distribution company.
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT / CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at Timothy Scullin Consulting, LLC
- VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at SIG Sauer, Inc
- VICE PRESIDENT OF ADMINISTRATION AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at Troy Mills, Inc
- EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at Optronics International Corporation
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Promoted to Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Financial Officer at Epitec, Inc
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Epitec, Inc
- Director of Recruiting at The Epitec Group Inc
- CFO at The Epitec Group Inc
6 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration
Chief financial officer of a pharmaceutical contract manufacturer, responsible for Finance, HR, IT and Procurement departments.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Denison Pharmaceuticals
- Global Director of Finance/Accounting at ENPRO INDUSTRIES (Technetics Group)
- Controller at ENPRO INDUSTRIES (Plastomer Technologies)
- Working Capital Optimization Team Leader at ENPRO INDUSTRIES
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance and Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts - French
APRIL 2017- PRESENT
• Pioneered start-up that has provided innovative events and experiences to 20 clients
• Created and managed operating account as Chief Financial Officer
• Conducted survey's and research that developed a new hire process
- Chief Financial Officer at EIGHTEEN08 EVENT PRODUCTIONS
- Golf Cart Helper Trainer at UPS
- Customer Service Representative at FIVE BELOW
- Reservationist at East Carolina University
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
CLEVELAND, OH (Mar '18-Present)
(Consulting client) - Manufacturer of specialty plastic components and high-end point-of-purchase displays
Chief Financial Officer
• Implemented comprehensive new Payroll/HR/PTO/Performance Review/Reporting platform
• Developed detailed monthly Financial dashboard and metrics package for company ownership
• Developed bi-weekly Cash flow report and forecasting model
• Significantly shortened monthly Accounting close cycle
- Chief Financial Officer at HP MANUFACTURING INC
- CFO Consulting at FOCUS CFO LLC
- Chief Financial Officer at ZEPHYR SOLUTIONS LLC
- Chief Financial Officer at JENNE, INC
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
company offering F&I sales and support services to the automotive industry.
Chief Financial Officer
● Developing, instituting and enforcing plans, policies, procedures, and controls governing all financial and administrative aspects of operations and ensuring quality control over same.
• Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports for the Company's operations on a consolidated basis, generating month and year end financial statements for management.
● Managing all accounting depts. including A/P, A/R, and payroll.
● Monitoring all day-to-day accounting activities.
- Chief Financial Officer at Privately-held
- US Trustee at
- Chief Financial Officer at U. S. Eagle Corporation
- at U. S. Eagle Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Accounting
Provide interim and fractional Chief Financial Officer services to small to medium-sized companies.
• Executive leadership.
• Strategic planning & communication.
• Policies & procedures development.
• Profitability modeling.
• Cash flow forecasting.
• Personnel training.
• GAAP financial statement preparation & presentation.
• Client improved production and sales of product by approximately 300% in 2017 compared to 2016 and accomplished this with fewer employees.
- Chief Financial Officer at BWB CFO Services, LLC
- Chief Financial Officer at Green Family Dental
- Chief Financial Officer/Executive Vice President/Treasurer at Idaho Banking Company
- Controller/Treasurer/Vice President at Pacific Continental Bank
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
The first two years I worked as an assistant for a counselor . Answering the phone , putting in payments , interacting with clients (collecting their payments , making receipts, scheduling appointments, answering the phone and door, etc . Now I am the chief financial officer and I still complete the above duties but my focus is payments , reconciling bank statements , fixing billing issues , checking authorizations for insurances , making sure the business is getting payments , etc .
- Chief Financial Officer at Heuristic Healing
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mathematics Education
- High school or equivalent
Fort Worth, Texas based Motivating Graphics, LLC is a closely-held group of companies specializing in the printing and packaging for the global telecommunications market with manufacturing facilities in Brazil, Hungary, Mexico and the United States and with $100 million (approximate) in net sales. Chief Financial Officer - Complete responsibility for the accounting, data processing, human resource, risk management, tax and treasury functions for a diversified group of closely-held manufacturing, real estate and aircraft companies
- Chief Financial Officer at Motivating Graphics, LLC
- International Treasury Consultant at Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Manager of Finance, International at Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Treasury Analyst at Kimberly-Clark Corporation
8 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting/Finance
- Bachelor of Arts - History/Education
Carlsbad, CA 2012 - 2018
(Cobalti LLC is a supply chain finance company operating as PayMeFaster.com www.paymefaster.com )
Chief Financial Officer
• Cobalti LLC is the successor to MyBusinessLoan.com. The company partners with supply chain network companies to offer financing to small- and medium-sized businesses.
• Focus on fundraising, build-out of technology infrastructure, and partnership relationships.
• Oversee human resources and IT.
• Manage financial plans and budgets, investor relations, banking, legal, and accounting matters.
- Chief Financial Officer at PayMeFaster.com
- Chief Financial Officer at Capital Partners Services Corp
- Chief Financial Officer at Answer Financial, Inc
- Vice President, Finance & Controller at FirstAgain LLC
6 years at this Job
- MBA - International Capital Markets and Advanced Corporate Finance
- MBA - Finance
- BA - Economics