11/2015 - Present Air Set Stainless Steel Casting/Centrifugal Stainless Steel Castings Chief Financial Officer Chief Financial Officer Overall financial responsibility for two companies.
- Chief Financial Officer at Steeltech Ltd. / Advanced Centrifugals Ltd
- WI Materials Manager at Fabricated Metal Products
- General Manager/Chief Financial Officer/Controller at CNC Metal Cutting, Plasma
- Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer at Steeltech Ltd. / Advanced Centrifugals Ltd
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
DETAIL FRASER FINANCIAL GROUP-MASSMUTUAL, BEVERLY HILLS, CA (JULY 2015- PRESENT)
3rd largest MassMutual Life Insurance agency in the country, including offices in Honolulu, Pasadena, Korea Town
Chief Financial Officer
Oversee all financial duties including preparation, variance analysis and finalization of monthly & annual financial
reports in a timely manner. Monitor Cash Flow and create weekly analysis. Audit Accounts Payable for accuracy.
Maintain Accounts Receivable of agent customers. Reconcile bank and credit card accounts. Manage monthly payroll
• Converted existing Sage X3 accounting system to QuickBooks Enterprise solution.
• Developed and implemented internal core processes to support 100+ agent sales staff
- Chief Financial Officer at FRASER FINANCIAL GROUP
- Corporate Controller at JACOBY FAMILY, LLC
- Chief Selling Officer, Partner at MOMENTUM PARTNERS
- Management Consulting at MOMENTUM PARTNERS
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Chief Financial Officer, Bossier Parish School District, Benton, Louisiana, 10+ years
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Bossier Parish School District
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science
Lexington, Kentucky Management company for Renwick Holdings Limited and all subsidiaries including, Gainesway Farm, one of the leading thoroughbred farms in the country; Angela Estate Winery, an Oregon based winery producing and selling premium Pinot Noir; as well as other companies/investments in multiple industries including Real Estate, Aviation, and Automotive. CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER/TREASURER 2015-2018 Promoted to Chief Financial Officer of Renwick Holdings Limited and all subsidiaries, with increased responsibility due to multiple new investments, including additional vineyards, real estate holdings, hedge fund holdings, and purchase of a company jet.
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER/TREASURER at GAINESWAY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
- SENIOR FINANCIAL MANAGER/TREASURER at
- ACCOUNTANT at
- Controller at SPENDTHRIFT FARM
3 years at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
- Lafayette Hill, PA 2017 - 2018
A $60M, private equity backed international manufacturer of printed labels for packaging products.
Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for the finance, accounting and estimating functions.
• Developed multi-location financial reporting package including consolidated financial statements.
• Created standard costing processes for improved pricing estimates and inventory valuation.
• Implemented global cash management reporting and forecasting model.
• Completed refinancing of the business limiting debt service payments to allow company to grow.
- Chief Financial Officer at LUX GLOBAL LABEL CO
- Chief Financial Officer at TRAY-PAK CORPORATION
- Chief Financial Officer at AFL WEB PRINTING
- Vice President - Finance & Administration at API FOILS, INC
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting/Economics
* Observed Chief Financial Officer completing her typical tasks as well as closing two large real estate acquisitions * Learned about the evaluation process for potential acquisitions of office buildings and hotels
- Shadowed Chief Financial Officer at Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC and Lingerfelt CommonWealth Partners, LLC
- Volunteer Sports Camp Counselor at
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance and Computer Science
- High school
company offering F&I sales and support services to the automotive industry. Chief Financial Officer
● Developing, instituting and enforcing plans, policies, procedures, and controls governing all financial and administrative aspects of operations and ensuring quality control over same.
• Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports for the Company's operations on a consolidated basis, generating month and year end financial statements for management.
● Managing all accounting depts. including A/P, A/R, and payroll.
● Monitoring all day-to-day accounting activities.
- Chief Financial Officer at Privately-held
- Consultant at Accounting Services
- Chief Financial Officer at U. S. Eagle Corporation
- at U. S. Eagle Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Accounting
Phoenix, Arizona Contributed to the success of the company as one of the founding corporate officers by starting with limited capital and one employee and grew to a company with over $8 million of gross revenues and 100+ employees. CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (2001 to Present) Spearhead full spectrum accounting and financial operations of a manufacturing company. Oversee all aspects of financial reporting, banking compliance, tax reporting, and corporate recordkeeping. Prepare budgets and forecasts and conduct cost margin and breakeven analysis in cooperation with the senior management. Coordinate inventory control, payment collection, and invoicing process. ♦ Streamlined operations and increased team's efficiency by partnering with the production team on cost containment, goal development, and performance improvement initiatives. ♦ Contributed to cost saving efforts by obtaining trade credits at favorable terms, building and cultivating productive vendor relationships, and strategically negotiating contracts. ♦ Played an instrumental role in obtaining and negotiating multimillion-dollar lending transactions, including a Small Business Administration loan.
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at ICON Injection Molding, Inc
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at Westcare, Inc
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts - Education
• Gary, IN
• 2017 - Jan 2019 A public school district under emergency management as designated by the State of Indiana Chief Financial Officer Direct the financial operations of the School Corporation including managing cash flow and financial reporting. In addition, executing against the requirements of the emergency management contract related to the development and implementation of internal controls, and implementation of the 'Viable Debt Reduction Plan'. Key Accomplishments:
• Re-established direct deposit for district personnel via tighter management of cash flow, establishing new banking relationships, and restructuring payroll process.
• Generated over $1mm in savings and enhanced service via opening up transportation contract to competition.
• Improved efficiency and data analysis capabilities of Finance function thru the selection and implementation of a new ERP system.
- Chief Financial Officer at GARY COMMUNITY SCHOOL CORPORATION
- Acting CFO at THE UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION at CHICAGO STATE
- Director, Assurance Services at BRONNER GROUP
- Director, Internal Audit at CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- - Accounting
Los Angeles, CA
Position: Chief Financial Officer
• Responsible for management of both the real estate development and general contractor companies
• Perform financial feasibility modeling for all property/land acquisitions
• Responsible for all aspects of financing for real estate projects and the corporate entities
• Knowledgeable with multiple types of debt and equity structures, both private and public
• Full understanding of the LIHTC program and the relevant soft debt programs i.e. HCID, HCD, etc
• Prepare quarterly/annual company projections and maintain annual budgets
• Responsible for all corporate and partnership level audits and tax returns
• Familiar with various types of insurance programs including OCIP/CCIP and surety bonds
• Work with the Director of Construction and lenders to facilitate monthly construction draw funding
• Handle all treasury and risk management functions
- Chief Financial Officer at American Communities/ American Community Home Builders
- Chief Financial Officer at Jan Development Company/ Legado Companies
- Controller at Casden Properties Inc
- Assistant Controller at The Casden Company
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Various Accounting and Management