Lakewood, CO Trumpet Behavioral Health is a national behavioral health company providing home-based and center-based treatment across eight states and 41 locations. Chief Human Resources Officer (2017 - Present) Lead Human Resources / Talent team across all major functional areas: talent acquisition, talent management, compensation and benefits, HRIS and team member relations. Reporting to the CEO and providing quarterly reports to the Board of Directors. - Realigned Human Resources team to a Talent Team with a greater focus on transformational vs transactional activities. Assisted in growth from 29 to 41 locations in first 16 months. - Implemented end to end talent management system (UltiPro) with manager and team member self-service. Reducing organizational costs and bringing other administrative services in house (payroll, benefit administration). - Redesigned performance management process, improving quality, compliance and user experience. Team member compliance increased from 60% to 99%. - Designed and deployed new compensation model considering internal and external market factors. Compensation category received the highest increase across engagement survey improvement scores. - Partnered with outside firm to have a greater focus on culture and impact on organization. Created culture champions, assisted in overall assessment of teams and development of culture road map.
- Chief Human Resources Officer at Trumpet Behavioral Health
- Chief Compliance Officer at HIPAA & Security and Training and Education
- Senior Director of Global People Services at DaVita, Inc
- Head of People Services - APAC at DaVita, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Master of Health Administration - Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science
Memphis, TN 2009 - 2017 A $1.5B brand providing lawn, horticulture, pest control and irrigation services to 2+ million residential and commercial accounts. CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER Tapped as the key HR leader and member of the executive committee to foster a company culture of associate engagement. Thiese efforts contributed to a profitable turnaround from a $5M loss in 2013 to over $150M in profit in three years. Reporting to the CEO and working with the Board of Directors, owned by PE firm Clayton, Dubilier and Rice, oversaw an $11M budget, and built a HR team of 60 to lead HR practices for 280 company-owned locations and call centers with 13,000+ associates. Initially hired as VP HR Business partner for TruGreen, which was a ServiceMaster division. * Developed 25-35 general managers per year for critical leadership roles across 200 locations in the US and Canada through a comprehensive talent development curriculum. * Retained 85%+ of Scott's Lawn Care workforce following its acquisition by TruGreen and drove synergies that provided a $4M savings in HR. Closed 90 Scotts franchise locations and integrated Scotts corporate with no business disruption. * Boosted employee engagement from 45% to 68% and reduced high-risk/disengaged branches from 128 to 13 in four years by instilling a values-based culture of integrity, teamwork, service, safety and community. * Reduced technology expenses by $2M through implementation of Workday from PeopleSoft systems. * Fostered employee engagement and commitment leading to the Corporate Memphis office's recognition as one of the "Best Places to Work" for four consecutive years by Memphis Commercial Appeal. * Recruited key executive talent, including CMO, CIO, General Counsel, VP Strategy, VP Residential Sales, VP Commercial Sales, and VP Process Improvement during the divestiture from ServiceMaster in 2013/14. * Chaired the Benefits Planning Committee that set strategic direction for benefit plans and managed the 401(k) plan with 92% employee participation. Led due diligence for 401(k) administrators and financial advisors.
- CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER at TruGreen Lawn Care, Inc
- VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES at Tween Brands, Inc
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES at Spiegel Brands, Inc
- VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES at Limited Brands, Inc
8 years at this Job
- - Business Management
Notre Dame, IN 2003 - Present
Full-service credit union operating ten branches and numerous ATM locations
Chief Human Resources Officer
Vice President, Human Resources
Provide leadership for all business activities including strategic planning, talent management, process
improvement, and change management.
• Identify and implement human resource strategies, subsequent processes and programs, to promote the overall business initiatives including reorganizing the HR department for improved delivery
• Serve as a business partner on the executive team as well as partnered successfully with new CEO to build effective leadership team
• Develop, clarify, and communicate an organizational culture, vision, and values.
• Directs the salary administration program and champions position description design that drive fair compensation for the organization and its employees..
• Strategic thinker, influencer and substantiated by successful business results Selected Accomplishments
• Spearheaded a comprehensive organizational and culture development and change-management program to support growth and expansion which culminated in growing from eight to 12 branches.
• Assisted in re-creating the entire organizational infrastructure which resulted in labor savings of 20% and improved member service
• Architected and implemented an aggressive internal change initiative which resulted in a 90% response positive response rate in our survey.
• Expanded the format and content of annual staff meetings, communicating the strategic plan and direction of the credit union which increased employee ownership.
• Researched and implemented new employee appraisal system which determined promotions based on merit and also included employee feedback and self-appraisal for improved employee relations.
• Initiated employee survey process to strengthen employee satisfaction. Had 91% participation and in 2012 survey raised every section scores 2-5%.
• Built a best-in-class human resources department, implemented advanced pay and HRIS technology, upgraded current benefit and compensation programs, and created a formal training department.
• Analyzed and researched current benefit vendors and realized savings of over 25% in premiums and better plans for employees after bidding out contracts.
- Chief Human Resources Officer at NOTRE DAME FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- Adjunct Instructor at INDIANA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY
- Director, Human Resources at PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Manager, Human Resources at MSC Industrial Supply Company
16 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Management
- Master of Arts - Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Elementary Education
- Burlington, VT 100% employee-owned general contracting and premier design-build company with an annual volume of $600 million and over 900 employee- owners in multi-locations along the US east coast. CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER / CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER:: 2018-present C-Level Executive leading company's annual strategic planning process and providing executive leadership for the company's people and development-related functions including talent acquisition, total rewards, corporate university, employee relations, compliance, compensation, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) administration, succession planning, evaluation, learning, and retention.
- CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER / CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER at PC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- OWNER and PRINCIPAL at MARA RAE CONSULTING
- VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES & COMMUNICATIONS at SIMON PEARCE INC
- Interim Director of Retail at SIMON PEARCE INC
1 year at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Human Resources Management
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Drama/Communication Arts & Sciences
ARCC) - ARCC is a collective bargaining environment with more than 650 employees and an annual budget of more than $50,000,000 and annual human capital expenditures exceeding $20,000,000.
Centralized Human Resource Functions:
Talent acquisition/development, affirmative action, employee/labor relations, classification/compensation, succession planning, and workforce planning and development.
Provide leadership to managers and supervisors on human resource and non-human resource matters, and serves as the MnGDPA data compliance officer and project manager for college-wide document imaging solutions.
• Responsible for business plan to meet institution's changing workforce, economic outlook, and needs of our customers.
• Successfully created and implemented a business plan to reduce workforce costs by over $1 million within a fiscal year without layoffs.
• Elected to MnCUPA Board of Directors in 2010 as Treasurer
• Developed and implemented employee wellness program that reduced lost time worked by 4000 after first year of programming. (2010 "Wellness Works" was deemed top employee wellness program in State of Minnesota Executive Branch.)
• Three (3) time recipient of system-wide HR STAR AWARD (TEAM AWARD) for leading various teams and projects.
• Chaired sub-group of Strategic Planning Committee in the development of Strategic Objective III - "College of Choice".
• Designed and implemented staff development plan emphasizing academic achievements for staff at all levels.
• Served as human resources representative for MSCF faculty negotiations and MAPE supplemental negotiations committee.
• Delivered training to state-wide organizations such as Chief Engineers Guild, MnCCECT, MnCUPA, MnSCU Frontline Leadership Conference.
• Viewed as a leader by fellow Chief Human Resource Officers at other MnSCU institutions.
- Chief Human Resources Officer at Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Interim-Director of Administrative Services at Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Personnel Officer at Hennepin Technical College
- Office and Administrative Specialist - Intermediate at MnSCU System Office
17 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
Cary, North Carolina Agricultural Sciences business of Platform Specialty Products (Platform: NYSE: PAH) with $2 bn in sales in 60+ countries sold to UPL Ltd. scheduled for closing in January 2019 CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER Brought in to serve as CFO as Arysta was being spun-out of Platform through IPO. Prepared S-1 and managed multiple filings and capital structure preparations as well as separation activities while managing 350-person Finance team and 50 person IT organization Platform decided to accelerate proceeds and sold Arysta for $4.2 bn to UPL Ltd., a competitor Managed all diligence and supported negotiation activities Serve as member of Integration Steering Committee between Arysta and UPL Expanded Scope to be Chief Human Resources Officer after six months
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER at Arysta LifeScience
- VICE-PRESIDENT AND TREASURER at Platform Specialty Products
- HEAD OF CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at Aligned Energy Holdings
- CFO at Performance Partners
1 year at this Job
- MBA - leadership training
- BA in Economics - Political Economy
• Serves as Chief Human Resources Officer for Elizabeth City State University supervising a staff of 5 Human Resources Officers with total oversight of Classification and Compensation, position control, benefits administration, EEO compliance, FMLA/ADA administrator and Employee Relations.
• Provides technical advice and guidance to supervisors and managers concerning all types of employee misconduct issues. Experienced in documenting contractor non- conformance in terms of severity and makes recommendations regarding the effectiveness of the service provider's performance.
• Function as a strategic partner to senior management; and design, implement, and evaluate effective human resources programs, policies, and services to support organizational goals and objectives.
• Develop strategies that will foster a positive culture and cohesive work environment that stresses equal employment opportunity, fairness and consistency in the treatment of employees, effective communications between management and employees, and effective dispute resolution.
• Plan, organize, and direct the development of valid and reliable instruments to be utilized as a basis for fair and legal recruitment and selection, training, performance evaluations, compensation, and staff development.
• Serve as Equal Employment Opportunity/Title IX/ADA Compliance Officer for the university, providing full leadership for annual EEO Plan and Program reports, EEO Institute training, EEO awareness campaigns, and informational workshops. Serve as a catalyst in designing strategies to resolve EEO matters internally and to reduce the number of cases presented to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Serve as the official responsible party for programs of sexual harassment prevention, violence in the work place and employee assistance. Provide leadership and advance Diversity and Inclusion strategic plan goals.
• Responsible for the Institutional Effectiveness of the division-including assessment, planning, budgeting, linking budget to goals, and use of assessment results in decision making and continuous improvement. Maintain all documentation and data; keep the division continuously SACS compliant by working with Director of Assessment and Accreditation in an ongoing and integrated fashion to achieve goals. Include the results of assessment planning and budgeting in mid-year and annual reports.
• Advise senior management on succession planning, forecasting and various human capital needs.
• Develop, implement and/or improve HR processes and systems that will enable the division to support the university in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Chief Human Resources Officer at ELIZABETH CITY STATE UNIVERSITY
- Assistant Vice President at WESTFIELD STATE UNIVERSITY
- Human Resource Director at WINDSOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Human Resource Director at HOLYOKE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Technology
- Master of Management - Management
CPH The largest Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of wind turbine technology. 23,000 Employees globally, revenue of 9.1 billion USD. America revenue of 4.1 billion and 5,500 employees. Chief Human Resources Officer, US & Canada, Vice President September 2017-Present Reporting to President, US & Canada, dotted line to CHRO, Vestas in Copenhagen, DK Manager a team of 27 full-time employees with outsourced RPO model with manpower Additional 25 employees. Full suite of HR responsibility.
- Chief Human Resources Officer, US & Canada, Vice President at Vestas American Wind Technology, Inc
- Chief Human Resources Officer/SVP, Safety at Pacific Seafood
- Sr. Vice President at Coeur Mining Inc
- Head of Talent Management & Learning & Development at Barrick Gold Corporation
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MA - Organization Development & Leadership
- BA - Journalism & Public Relations
Merrillville and Gary Indiana 2017-Present ~Methodist is a not-for-profit healthcare system based in Northwest Indiana that serves more than186,000 patients each year. Governed by a volunteer board of community members, directing Methodist's hospitals, outpatient services and facilities, primary and specialty care physician practices, and health and wellness initiatives.
CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER, VICE PRESIDENT
Methodist's two hospitals include more than 634 licensed beds and 2,410 employees. Methodist encompasses the full array of health services, including the area's only Level 3 Trauma Center.
• Recruited to assist preparing the organization for partnership exploration, planning and integration.
• Developed human capital metrics to guide executive decision-making.
• Optimized the corporate human capital delivery capability mechanism and workforce planning initiatives.
• Designed, implemented and facilitated multi-faceted change management program in advance of merger integration. ~~~~
• [email protected]
• (571) 888-2968-Cell
- CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER, VICE PRESIDENT at Methodist Hospitals
- VICE PRESIDENT, HUMAN RESOURCES-SYSTEM OFFICE at Inova Health System
- VICE PRESIDENT, HUMAN RESOURCES-NORTH DIVIVSION at Fresenius Medical Care North American
- REGIONAL DIRECTOR of HUMAN RESOURCES at Omnicare Inc
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration, Human Resources Minor
- Bachelor's - Psychology, Business Administration Minor
Served as member of executive committee and led all human resources activities for manufacturer of hollow metal doors and frames with facilities in California and Arizona.
- Chief Human Resources Officer at DCI HOLLOW METAL
- Human Resources Consultant at MAMMOTH HR
- Director of Human Resources at TIA GROUP, LLC
- Director of Human Resources at DYNAMIC MANUFACTURING, INC
1 year at this Job
- MA - Human Resources