Chief Information Officer for a chain of tobacco stores. In charge of database management, networking and all associated computer functions. Maintenance of a large POS network, including SQL Server integration and internet systems. Upgraded all registers, network, phones and surveillance systems for each of the retail locations, along with day to day management and maintenance.
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Smoke N Go, LLC
- Store Manager at Daspit Supermarket
- Lead Supervisor at J&F Builders
- Store Manager at Bi-Lo Supermarket
3 years at this Job
- ADN - Nursing
Chief Information Officer
DUTIES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Sales, graphical design, direct mail management, variable data processing, website development, software & hardware repair/replacement, server/network upgrade maintenance, ergonomics\sales\production business workflow troubleshooting and improvements
• Designed & implemented ticket tracking barcode system, e-commerce & online sales portals
- Chief Information Officer at LAPRESSCO, INC
- Information Technology Analyst I, II, III, Systems Analyst at LSU HEALTH SHREVEPORT\UNIVERSITY HEALTH SHREVEPORT
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science Cum Laude - Computer Science
and several other medical and non medical related organizations
Avon, OH 2010 to Present
Nationwide Franchise based Medical, Chiropractic and Progressive Rehabilitation Corporation, approaching 400 franchisee milestone by year end, accomplished in just 7 years time Acting Chief Information Officer
• Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and vendors and negotiations.
• Successfully created, and managed many others in developing a system based solution that is revolutionizing the medical and many other industries, via partnerships with multi million dollar and billion dollar organizations
• This system mitigates risk and addresses true business pain points and sources of loss
• Systems to increase profits through cost elimination and more efficient business process modeling.
• Successfully continue to assist customer and vendors to implement conceptual ideas into reality
- Acting Chief Information Officer at HealthSource
- Nurse Practitioner, Therapy, Hospice, Clinical at PSI Holdings Corp
- Chief Information Officer at Our Lady of the Wayside, Inc
- Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Consultant at Berish & Associates, Digital Equipment Corp
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Network Engineering
New York, NY August 2018 thru December 2018 Axovant is a clinical-stage gene therapy company focused on developing a pipeline of innovative product candidates for debilitating neurological and neuromuscular diseases such as Parkinson's disease, and other indications. 100 employees, publicly traded NASDAQ: AXON. Consultant, Chief Information Officer Engaged full-time to lead the effort to establish Axovant's first Technology department through the onboarding of all networking, infrastructure (100% cloud-based), security, service desk, administration, SOX & FDA compliance, and applications (including SAS, JReview, numerous scientific and R&D applications, business systems, HR systems, and more - all cloud-based). The parent company, Roivant Sciences, changed to a decentralized strategy for the delivery of shared services to its subsidiaries, Technology being one of these shared services. The scope of the job changed significantly and rapidly from transition of network and infrastructure to the full scope of a consulting Chief Information Officer. Key Accomplishments
- Consultant, Chief Information Officer at Axovant Sciences, Inc
- Core team leader at Axovant Sciences, Inc
- Chief Information Officer at Millennium Health, LLC
- at Millennium Health, LLC
4 months at this Job
- - Information Systems
- - Computer Engineering
is a world-class cultural icon in the heart of the Midwest, located in Kansas City. Over half a million per year visit the museum campus with website traffic over 2 million annually.
Dec 2014 to PRESENT CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
Staff Responsibility: 17 (3 divisions) Budget Responsibility: $3 million Report to: Executive Director (CEO)
• Hired as the museum's first CIO after a 2 year, nation-wide search.
• Created a 5-year Technology Strategic Outlook for the museum. Helped raised over $5 million toward goal.
• Introduced new technologies to the museum (ticket-scanning, digital member cards, live-streaming video, improved e-commerce experience, location-aware smartphone app, 360 imaging and VR, digital signage system.
• Collaborated with Marketing/Communications and a nationally-recognized firm to re-design the museum's website (www.nelson-atkins.org).
• Introduced cyber-security measures and training. Performed threat penetration testing and mitigated problems.
• Rollout and implementation a new museum CRM, Tessitura. Introduced a variety of visitor/member experiences.
• Oversaw the project to implement upgraded servers, network infrastructure and Wi-Fi throughout the museum.
• Replaced aging phone system with Microsoft's Skype for Business collaboration and messaging platform.
- CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER at THE NELSON-ATKINS MUSEUM OF ART
- PRESIDENT at Allens Consulting
- CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER at Pioneer Services, a Division of MidCountry Bank
- Chief Information Officer/Director of Network Services at Johnson County Community College
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- BME - education
Leads the IT Group providing a full range of services including product development, help desk services, desktop support, and new clinic developments and acquisitions. Partner with urgent care service line executives and market leaders to develop business strategy.
• Managed the development and implementation of CareNow's online Web Check-In 2.0 application and facilitated the implementation of data analytics to measure patient volume metrics
• Established Key Performance Indicators to appropriately measure, manage and improve IT operations
• Owner of electronic medical record (EMR) vendor relationship; developer and facilitator of executive steering committee to prioritize system enhancement requests
• Transformed culture of application development and desktop services to align with company standard processes and procedures
• Responsible for team that develops solutions that position CareNow to continue growth and remain a top 3 national urgent care line
• Introduced team rounding and follow up process to identify strategic IT opportunities, increase incident turnaround time, and improve the customer experience and overall team awareness
• Transitioned 18 de novo clinics to CareNow's standard technology and processes Report to Group Chief Information Officer. Lead 14 person, $6.4 million annual IT budget and support 130 clinics and 513 providers.
- Chief Information Officer at CareNow Urgent Care / HCA
- at Hospital Corporation of America
- Director of Physician Services at Hospital Corporation of America
- Senior Director of IT at Hospital Corporation of America
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Technology Management - Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management - Information Technology Management
Plano TX Jan 2017 - Present Leading Christian non-profit ministry utilizing technology to share Christ around the world Chief Information Officer § Managed the information technology, social media, outreach (advertising), and reporting / BI teams as Global Media Outreach presented the Gospel to over 170 million people world-wide, leading to over 20 million decisions for Christ § Key member of the executive team leading organization to YOY 20% increase in Gospel presentations (e.g. who viewed our websites) and 46% increase in decisions for Christ § Sponsored and managed numerous key strategic initiatives raising performance of overall organization, including a focus on use of social media to reach younger seekers; use of Agile methodology by technology team; and use of Tableau BI tool and daily performance metrics by ministry teams § Worked closely and collaboratively with the Chief Strategy Officer to migrate service delivery for multiple foreign languages to teams based geographically around the world; delivered website management, email, and other services to facilitate diversified operating model; multiple meetings with international ministries § Built high-performance teams across areas of responsibility including strategic new hires in social media management, project management, and reporting / BI; motivated current employees to perform at much higher levels § Strengthened partnership with key supplier Google, leading to invitations to Google executive events and multiple in-person conversations on how to collaborate to reach more constituents § Key contributor in partnership discussions with many other Christian ministries such as Billy Graham Evangelical Association; Hope for the Heart; and Abide § Represented Global Media Outreach at multiple industry events, including presenting at Christian Leadership Allaince annual meetings in 2017 and 2018 (with strong audience ratings each time) § Managed relationship with substantial / key donor and Board Member resulting in increased giving; spoke at large donor fundraising event
- Chief Information Officer at Global Media Outreach
- at Estates of Willie M. Wachel and Ruby Wachel
- Chief Success Officer at iDonate LLC
- Chief Information Officer at Homeland Healthcare, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Olympia, WA The Department of Social and Health Services, or DSHS, is Washington's social services department. Annually, 2.7 million children, families, vulnerable adults and seniors come to the department for protection, comfort, food assistance, financial aid, medical & behavioral health care and other services. Chief Information Officer. 2015 - 2019 As the DSHS CIO I am responsible for the development and management of staff and customer relationships; including the agency enterprise PMO, architecture program, enterprise Cloud, WAN & telecom systems, Cyber Security, Department IT governance; Enterprise Technology Operations Center, and effective/efficient use of State resources. - Led the team moving Mainframe Social Security Payment System from premise managed and maintained to cloud based Platform as a service (PaaS); first ever major cloud initiative at DSHS - Executive sponsor for the Security Enhancement Program, consisting of 5 major programs deploying Splunk, NESSUS, MS Advanced Threat Analytics and Malwarebytes Department wide. - Executive technical lead for the deployment of Cerner Electronic Health Records across the Departments three Administrations utilizing all or parts of Cerner in hospitals, and care facilities.
- Chief Information Officer at State of WA DSHS
- Vice President, Division Manager at CACI Inc
- Chief Information Officer at U.S. Secret Service
- Sr. Management & Technology Consultant at DoD and NSA
4 years at this Job
- Master's Degree - Management
- Bachelor's Degree - BS Mathematics
- Associates Degree - Law Enforcement
SENIOR MANAGEMENT PROFILE Large Scale Systems Operations Mgt Security/Audit/Compliance Strategic Planning Organization Transformation Expert International Agile Application Development TTG Chief Information Officer/Managing Director Governance/SOX Technology Global Sourcing & Distribution Six Sigma Standards Implementation P & L Management Disaster Recovery Management 2009 - As the TTG Chief Information Officer, I serve on it’s executive team and oversees secure enterprise- wide Information Technology. I bring to TTG extensive domestic and international experience in IOT, infrastructure integration, strategic planning, business transformation, IT architecture, information protection, network engineering and software deployment. Supported technologies include SAP, VMWare, .NET, O365, AWS Cloud and SalesForce.com. Within the first 6 months I restructured the IT organization to deliver on Strategic, Transformational and Operational expectations. Launched CMMi quality program and established first round of application assessment/priority levels and life cycle classifications. Additionally, I designed/implemented the TTG Business Operating Model (BOM), as an outcome of having diagnosed significant gaps in process and department performance. At the core of the BOM effort was the execution of a process mapping and reengineering effort aimed at improving the Sales to Service and Usage to Cash automation within SAP. Finally, established an enterprise wide PMO to focus /deliver on Customer Satisfaction Improvement and Service Level Agreement governance with Business Units. Additionally, I’m focused on attracting, developing and retaining top talented professionals whom of which are at the core of our firm’s considerable service offering and value proposition. Finally, as apart of a client engagement I developed Global IT Security Governance Policy Framework for ISOC (www.isoc.org) and ISO (www.iso.org ). Supported international client sectors include ASEAN Region Financial Services, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Retail and Manufacturing.
- Chief Information Officer/Managing Director at TTG
- Senior Vice President, Infrastructure Technology at LIBERTY MUTUAL GROUP
- Senior Vice President, Enterprise Architecture at BANK OF AMERICA
- Senior Vice President at Operations And Information Technology
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Starkville MS May 2018 - present
Associate Director, Chief Information Officer.
• Automated the ETL process using CLOVER, SAS and Python.
• Built file import methods and generated Data Quality Reports to help data providers clean data while fresh.
• Built the automated Record Linkage process with machine learning that improved (decreased) presentation from up to three weeks to minutes. Data Governance and Compliance accomplishments:
• Instituted an archiving strategy to reduce data-breach risk and save memory associated costs.
• Created a novel "self weeding" strategy to enforce database and folder Governance.
• Introduced data catalogues to guide users and auditors to the location, source and log trail of data use. Leveraged the existing technology stack and introduced Apache Spark as a data warehouse engine to create an agnostic data presentation layer.
• Integrated Apache Spark as the engine to unify relational lakes and NOSQL data for operational use and Machine Learning applications for these studies:
➢ Opioid addiction and overdose.
➢ Clustering models to matriculate college students based on environmental, scholastic, and peer-group features.
➢ Career-path roadmap to align achievement to projected employment needs.
➢ Predicting the onset of the five stages of evolving Beta-Cell dysfunction for Diabetes.
- Associate Director, Chief Information Officer at Mississippi State University
- Data Scientist at New Media Lab, Ltd
- Adjunct Professor at Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Senior Manager, Data Architect and Technical Lead at MetLife Inc., Investments Technology Group
10 months at this Job
- MS, Computer - Information Systems
- BBA - Marketing