- Develop/implement marketing strategies for start ups, small & medium-sized businesses (incl. market research + analysis). - Focus on digital marketing strategy (website design, email marketing, social media, PPC advertising, SEM, SEO). - Experienced in the art market, wealth management and professional services industries. - Deep understanding and working knowledge of the international (U)HNW market.
- Independent Chief Marketing Officer at Independent Chief Marketing Officer
- CEO/CMO at Tang Art Advisory
- Director of Marketing at Heron Wealth
- CEO/Founder at Katapult Coaching For Artists
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Sloan Fellowship, MSc in Leadership and Strategy
- Master's - Arts & Heritage Management
- Bachelor's - Marketing & Communication
Toledo, OH Telecommunications company providing internet, voice and managed services to businesses. Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer (2016 - 2018)
- Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer at TELESYSTEM
- Director, Marketing at
- Manager, Marketing at
- Product and Marketing Manager, Video services at BUCKEYE BROADBAND
2 years at this Job
- BACHELOR'S - MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Serves as CMO for start-up biotech corporation that created the first blockchain genomic marketplace. Rose quickly from marketing facilitator, mastered the CRM and composed program driving customer acquisition to 5k. Promoted to VP of Marketing and mastered HubSpot, Intercom, Microsoft Azure, Google Analytics and AdWords. Promoted to Chief Marketing Officer, responsible for all B2B and B2C sales and marketing efforts. Responsible for the direction of marketing strategy, using tools to gather metrics and leverage those metrics into complex marketing plans for maximizing the growth of the platform, driving new users to the platform. Grew base to 1,000 customers in 3 months. Increased exposure through partnership package with a sequencing firm, consisting of core business priorities which help drive the population of the software platform. Communicate company mission on a global scale and train and educate the benefits of blockchain technology, and AI or deep learning technology as it relates to our product. Scientifically literate as the product was designed for genomic researchers and PhDs in the field of genomics. Communicated the product to scientists in those fields. Grew business using several marketing strategies by 65%. Handled all lead qualification steps and the marketing automation tools. Collaborated with strategic business partners and partnered with the IT development team. Executed tactical marketing programs and built brand awareness. Drove revenue growth and implemented marketing programs.
- Global Chief Marketing Officer at EncrypGen
- Closing Coordinator at Ponytail Paperwork
- Real Estate Broker at Century 21
- Marketing Director at Westlake Magazine
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration Marketing
Chief Marketing Officer of a Consulting Practice that provides Human Resources strategic solutions leveraging the employee/employer experience. Established K2 as a nationally recognized brand for organizations seeking to establish an employer of choice culture.
•Developed and executed Sales and Marketing strategies for this practice, negotiating with and closing multinational clients.
•Clientele include, but is not limited to: Verizon, Motorola, Inova Health, Pfizer, DuPont, KPMG, American Airlines, AstraZeneca, IKEA, Verizon Wireless, Arthur Andersen, Unum Provident and Pitney Bowes.
•Strategically partnered with client companies to develop initiatives that helped to recruit, train, retain, and incent top talent, including:
•Award winning corporate communications resulting in a perfect record client recognitions in various national publications including: Working Mother Magazine's 100 Best Companies To Work For, Forbes Magazine 100 Best Companies To Work For and numerous others
•Training for managers and employees, including curriculum design
•Senior Management and Board of Directors presentations, and conference speaking
•Facilitating change management
•Third party vendor selection (including RFP’s), negotiation, and management
•Strategic design and writing of both internal and external communications pieces
•Content design for software development
•Public Relations strategies for HR initiatives
•Program design, development and implementation
•Needs assessments including employee focus groups, surveys and management interviews
- Chief marketing officer at K2 Solutions, Inc
- Senior Vice President and Branch Manager at Morgan Stanley
- Senior Management at Morgan Stanley
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Corporate-Sponsored Program of Management and Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - American Studies and Communications
Chief Marketing Officer/Co-Founder VOC, journey mapping, barriers, personas Bold Bear Marketing I Saint Paul, MN I October 2017 - Current Leader of a digital marketing services company serving young companies in the health & brand positioning wellness, adventure segments. Services range from buyer insights and branding to content identity, positioning, messaging, logo, guide engineering, SEO, SEM and demand generation. Created the "buyer driven marketing" approach. A mission of simplifying marketing based on company objectives, budget and buyer needs. content strategy Lead and managed multiple engagements delivering +250% ROI with SEO, Content and DG strategy, calendar, copywriting, social media, Delivered +250 AdWords, +200 content campaigns and created +400 content pieces social media marketing Designed multiple re-branding efforts from logo to typeface impacting all digital assets strategy, design, multi-channels, advertising Ability to create the strategy, build the right plan and deliver results based on listening.
- Chief Marketing Officer at Woodbury, MN
- Director of Corporate Marketing & Communications at google
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - stakeholder touch-points
- B.S. - Finance
Dallas, TX 2010 to Present Leading provider of marketing, sales, and compliance solutions for financial institutions with 115 employees generating $27 million. Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Direct Reports: 35 Shared P&L: $15M Expense Budget: $10M Recruited to start the direct marketing function, professional services business, analytic/consulting teams, and a full-service print product facility. Devise comprehensive, nationwide strategies that drive rapid growth, minimize operational expenses (OPEX), and open new revenue opportunities. Continually analyze consumer behavior to determine best practices that ensure repeatable success. Maximize brand visibility through social media, trade shows, and direct marketing campaigns. Delivered substantial year-over-year (YoY) growth for 9 consecutive years: Client Retention: 80%+ Revenue Growth: 10%+ Net Profit: 20%+ National Financial Strategies: Boosted profitability by formulating financial models that leverage projected income and expenses, sales forecasts, personnel management, and material purchasing data. Strategized national pricing policies based on market data, margin goals, and competitor practices. Established end-to-end direct marketing operation and marcomm programs that spark profitable customer reactions. Delivered Results: ► Grew business from <$1 million to $15 million+ in annual revenue, expanding the client base from <20 accounts to 150+ and the staff from 4 employees to 36. ► Empowered clients to earn $13 in profit for every $1 invested in Marquis services by introducing data-analytical processes and high-impact segmentation methodologies. ► Brought product line from $100,000 in annual loss to $500,000 in yearly profits by negotiating new vendor contracts, restrategizing prices, and upgrading packaging. ► Opened multiyear, million-dollar relationships with banks and credit unions by creating game-changing products centered around consumer behavior and trend research. ► Achieved profitability within a year of launching this direct marketing division, building an organization that now produces 600 analytical and marketing communications campaigns monthly. ► Cultivated productive/profitable client relationships by customizing communication programs and aligning marketing channels. Delivered qualitative and quantitative analysis to show best options. ► Kept error rate <1% for total annual print volume, providing high-quality production with large-scale digital presses and finishing/insertion equipment. ► Produced revenue stream that accounted for 50%+ of the company's purchase price when it was sold to a private equity (PE) firm in 2017. Given percentage of company ownership in recognition of business/marketplace acumen. TRUSTED THOUGHT LEADER: Invited national speaker and writer for several industry and academic publications. Presented compelling content focused on data-analytics, direct marketing, behavioral marketing, marketing automation, and strategic planning.
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at MARQUIS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- President at PINPOINT DIRECT MARKETING
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Cognition & Instruction
- Master's - Business
Bedford, TX 2017- Present
"Binary Solutions Group consists of three companies; provider of automotive, printing, and marketing solutions, with more than $3 Million in annual revenue."
Chief Marketing Officer| Partner in Binary Marketing Solutions
Championed all functional aspects of marketing, which includes providing graphic and web design, marketing and brand strategies, video production, audio production, photography, and public relations. Oversee technical, business, and personnel aspects of complex consulting engagements. Directed 9 employees, including 5 Graphic Designers and 4 Web Developers. - Technical Analysis
- Standard of Work - Promotion Strategies
- Driving Incremental Revenue - Graphic & Web Design
- Service Level Agreements
• Cultivated highly functioning teams by recognizing and leveraging the expertise of different resources and their contributions.
• Matured strategic insights for clients by employing customer and competitive research, benchmarking studies, general analysis, and audit techniques.
• Created summary strategies surrounding digital transformation, digital marketing, content, commerce, mobile, UX, CX, go-to-market strategies, and branding.
• Develop client roadmaps, program plans, business cases, and realization strategies to support recommendations.
• Reviewed daily analytics reports to identify trends and new marketing opportunities.
• Formulated Statements of Work (SOWs) and detailed client delivery plans.
• Spearheaded the first strategic planning session; resulted in 90-day actionable plan to put more functional systems and processes in place to allow for growth.
• Merged Marketing Intel with the Binary Solutions Group, which increased revenue by 27%.
• Increased Binary Auto revenue by more than $1.1 Million in 2018.
• Collaborated with external PR group to deliver cover stories in two prominent, national automotive publications.
• Executed social media initiative that increased engagement with the Binary brand by 300%.
- Chief Marketing Officer| Partner at Binary Solutions Group
- Chief Marketing Officer| President at Marketing Intel LLC
- Chief Marketing Officer| President at Trance Marketing Group
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Advertising
I joined Brokermate in 2018 as the Chief Marketing Officer to develop the launch strategy for the product. Brokermate is a financial technology platform developed to integrate all the functionality an investment broker needs to run a successful brokerage. As a start-up company, Brokermate has been in development of the product for a number of years. I came aboard to develop the go-to-market strategy for the company. This includes:
• Develop brand equity, positioning, and differentiators
• Researching and identifying the target customer, creating customer personas, and focusing on our target markets
• Define the customer purchase journey and use insight to craft a compelling sales message
• Creating a multi-channel launch strategy in the Europe, Middle East, APAC, and Australian markets
• Developing a customer acquisition strategy and successfully converting prospects to paying customers
• Oversee the entire brand platform, persona, and footprint
• Created a trade show strategy to get the product in the hands of customers I am additionally responsible for defining the sales process and standing up a sales team who will be responsible for reaching out to customers around the globe.
- Chief Marketing Officer at Brokermate
- Vice President, Client Engagement at Maestro
- Director, Client Engagement at VML - a WPP Company
- Director of Operations at BioMedPharmIS
3 months at this Job
Chief Marketing Officer at a high end financial services firm responsible for the development and implementation of marketing strategies, brand development, and digital and social media promotion.
• Develop and oversee key initiatives geared at driving brand and integrated marketing that directly support the company's broader vision
• Partner with leadership teams to develop B2B and B2C strategies
• Spearhead the integration of marketing, digital lead generation and advisor recruiting efforts Key Achievements
• Increased website traffic over 680% in a 6-month period
• Redesigned and built website emphasizing SEO and optimized content for substantially improved organic searches
• Increased relevant content from 10 to over 130 pages, doubling the average page views per visitor
- Chief Marketing Officer at Research Financial Strategies
- Chief Marketing Officer / Chief Operations Officer at Striquer Funds
- Chief Executive Officer / Founder at Great Beginnings
- Managing Partner at Silverlake Investment Trust
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics and Business
Salt Lake City, Utah 7/2003 - Present Venture Capital Firm Specializing In Early Startup Incubation Managing Director - Chief Marketing Officer Business Networking SaaS: Designed, architected, and implemented. Created comprehensive marketing strategy driving targeted affiliated prospects from social media to content, then to "apply to join". RESULT: There is currently a waiting list of affiliates to pay to join. Professional Services Firm: Created strategic pre-sales positioning that convinced prospects that this is the standard by which to judge the competition. Demand generation via comprehensive coordinated magazine, radio, billboard, SEO, PPC, PPCall, RTB, and VMD. Produced a 4x ROI on $200+ per click RESULT: Drove firm to be one of the predominately known firms in the state and expanded into 3 states. SaaS CRM: Led design team to create the first 5 channel CRM on the market utilizing automated follow up from email, live calls, voicemail, SMS, and print mail. Designed implemented comprehensive marketing strategy through trade shows, print, SEO, PPC, RTB, Facebook ads, strategic partnerships, and custom drip campaigns. RESULT: Went from 3 users in 18 months to over 1,000 business users in the following 18 months. E-commerce: Website SEO, conversion, & brand optimization. Drove conversions up with cart abandonment retargeting and video marketing. Implemented email drips through traffic and behavior analytics. RESULT: Many #1 keyword rankings, revenue increased 73%, year-over-year, for 5 years. World Wide Direct Sales Marketing Platform: Designed a viral marketing and recruiting platform utilizing neuropsychological prospecting techniques utilizing video and email as the distribution platform. RESULT: Propelled Company to the top of its industry within two years. Elective Surgery Center: Deployed a viral campaign supported by paid video ads, VMD, RTB, and radio. RESULT: Booked 78 surges in 6 weeks in a small market. Increased booked surges by 1,950%. Micro-Finance Non-Profit: Created branding, implemented a CRM, & designed a video & email follow-up strategy. RESULT: Raising enough to support affiliate organizations worldwide and 50,000 clients and their families. Wrote A Book On The Neuroscience of Marketing: Explains & demonstrates how to use formulas to create content and messaging recipes that the brain WANTS to consume. RESULT: Numerous speaking, training, and $10k ½ day consult requests.
- Managing Director - Chief Marketing Officer at ADVENTURE CAPITAL
- Business Development & Solutions Specialist at SATEL INC
- Developer/Programmer Recruiting & Staffing Firm at Tech Companies And Find & Place Developers
- Director of Marketing & Operations at Utah Information Technologies Association
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- MCSD Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer