AWARD-WINNING FRACTIONAL CMO
I power brands forward.
No matter the term - avatar, buyer CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
persona, ideal client or target MASONKELLY MARKETING | 2015 - Present
audience - I help humans find and Working as a virtual extension to CEOs, Presidents, sales executives and fall in love with your business. marketing teams, I'm routinely appointed, to help companies realize
meaningful results from their marketing efforts. Recent roles:
• Chief Marketing Officer for a transportation consulting firm: Increased leads by triple digits, improved brand awareness, Master of Business Administration developed the marketing strategy and implemented the technology Myers University tools to drive new products sales and subscription-based revenue.
• Marketing Campaign Architect for a wellness program provider; Bachelor of Business Administration Designed thought leadership, social media and tradeshow campaigns Marketing to increase brand awareness and social engagement resulting in Georgia State University $300K in new pipeline opportunities.
• Marketing Director for an ERP software consulting firm: Retained to manage the marketing function, increase brand awareness and develop engaging content to position the firm's thought leadership. Asana, Basecamp, Buffer, Eloqua,
• Brand Strategist for an international self-publishing company: Retained to redefine and reenergize the firm's brand position, identity, corporate Expression Engine, Facebook Ad messaging. Manager, Google AdWords, Google
- CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER at MASONKELLY MARKETING
- DIRECTOR OF MARKETING at Google
- SR. MARKETING MANAGER at Marketing Visionary - Finalist
- SALES DIRECTOR at Mary Kay, Inc
4 years at this Job
- - K American Marketing
Launching new technology brands Designing scalable marketing infrastructure, strategies, and new-market-entry programs. Outsourced and fractional Chief Marketing Officer services Start-up strategic advisory services Creating digital marketing program for consumer app business Developed "What is an ICO?" video treatment for post-ICO blockchain and ICO marketing company Created customer research program for healthy-cuisine restaurant
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Grow CMO
- CMO/Cofounder at PlaneEnglish
- Marketing Director at Computershare
- Senior Marketing Manager at
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Emphases
- Master of Business Administration - International Exchange Program
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
2007 - 2018 Founded in 1920 it is a local community bank with 15 full-service financial centers and $1.4 billion in assets as of September 30, 2018. Chief Marketing Officer Responsible for the bank's marketing programs including: the development, coordination and implementation of advertising and promotional campaigns; a proactive public relations program; market research; and the development and implementation of a comprehensive branding strategy. In addition to the bank, responsibilities extended to Evans Bancorp Inc., the Evans Insurance Agency and Evans Investment Services.
- Chief Marketing Officer at EVANS BANK
- Vice President Business Development at GREATER BUFFALO SAVINGS BANK
- Director of Marketing at PHILLIPS LYTLE LLP
- Vice President Sales & Product Management, Consumer Loans and Marketing at EMPIRE OF AMERICA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK
11 years at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics/Urban Studies
• Lead the local, national, and international marketing operations for a global real estate firm with a staff and salesforce of 1,200+ and $600 million in annual sales
• Spearhead change division-wide, establishing new strategic direction for the marketing and product development division, repositioning the company as a differentiated competitor
• Re-establish market leadership against major local, national and international competitors by leading the development of differentiated products, features, and services
• Ideated with Netflix to create two new tv series, increasing global brand awareness cost-effectively: - crafting ongoing strategy for shows, including the selection of high-profile individuals' assets - lead multimillion-dollar marketing and advertising campaign
• Built and oversee a team of five directors and outside agencies, including brand development, product marketing, business development, and sales leadership
• Toured and surveyed 22 offices worldwide (Europe, Asia, U.S.) to evangelize need for consistency and monitor progress on key metrics, resulting in upgrades and rebuild of 40% of leadership
• Facilitate and guide company leaders in formulating new vision and strategic direction, such as quality product improvements and development of proprietary technology
• Led financial turnaround for marketing initiatives in key media outlets, reducing costs by 65%
• Won CEO's endorsement for newly defined vision and mission, with subsequent integration of strategy within CEO's presentation to Board of Directors, investors, and analysts
• Maximized real estate marketing practices by analyzing structured data-sets utilizing statistical software, such as R, SPSS, and SAS leading to a 30% increased success rate
• Led the economic research and execution of quarterly housing market outlook reports
- CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER at Nest Seekers International LLC
- CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER at BLU Realty Group Corp
- CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER at Nest Seekers International LLC
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing - Business Marketing
Estimated $500 million insurance holding company for five divisions: Word & Brown General Agency; Word & Brown Brokerage; CaliforniaChoice; Quotit; and HealthCompare
As Chief Marketing Officer reporting to the two Founding Partners and collaborating with three-business unit Presidents, oversaw all aspects of corporate marketing and communications.
• Established a 32-person Marketing & Communications department in one year including the development of Digital Marketing for regional and national business units serving the health insurance industry.
• Developed all systems, processes, policies and operations to support a new infrastructure that was dynamically linked to the Information Technology department.
• Structured brand architecture and standards for all divisions though research and competitive analysis producing award-winning campaigns for 2015.
• Integrated Digital Marketing to all business units including in-house Website design and development, content marketing, lead generation, social marketing, and email marketing. Launched two Websites in the first year. Quotit website won 2015 American Business Association Gold Stevie Award.
• Launched a thought leadership public relations program for CaliforniaChoice, successfully generating 1.2 million impressions in 2014.
• Partnered in the development of a Big Data revenue stream initiative including input in the structuring data marts, data mining and analytics.
• Collaborated on the sale of a $118 million subsidiary, CONEXIS leading all communications efforts.
• Member of the 11-person Executive Steering Committee responsible for all corporate strategy.
- Chief Marketing Officer at WORD & BROWN COMPANIES
- Senior Vice President Chief Marketing Officer at Silverado Senior Living
- Vice President Marketing & Communications at ST. JOSEPH HEALTH/MISSION HOSPITAL
- Business Development and Marketing Communications Consultancy at SERIOS & ASSOCIATES
1 year at this Job
- Venture School - Iowa Centers for Enterprise
- Masters of Spiritual Healthcare Administration - Non-accredited
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism
Brattleboro, VT and Toronto, ON Jan 2016-Present Early stage Data Unification software company using Data Virtualization technology to integrate cloud, on-premise and legacy applications and databases to support SMB and mid-market companies in data and security intensive industries such as healthcare, financial services and advanced manufacturing. Chief Marketing Officer Responsible for go to market strategy and execution of marketing activities for both product launch and company visibility. Programs include inbound and outbound digital marketing, webinars, content development and lead generation.
- Chief Marketing Officer at Accur8 Software
- Principal at Gold & Partners
- Chief Marketing Officer at BestTransport, Inc
- Vice President, Marketing and Business Development at Kewill, Inc
3 years at this Job
- certification in digital marketing and social media
Charlotte, North Carolina, 2017 - Present
FOGG Media, LLC is a Healthcare Communications Firm designed to build remarkable marketing & media campaigns that help healthcare organizations communicate with their patients and advocates.
Chief Marketing Officer | Principal
Specializing in providing go-to-market support for Hospitals, Mid-Level Healthcare organizations, and Healthcare brands.
• Directed the brand launch and continuous marketing campaign of Thrive Healthcare & Wellness, and their corporate wellness content platform 'Thrive Is'. Recognized in increasing patient acquisition and unique visitors to the Thrive Is brand year over year 350% respectively.
• Led the creation of a new Strategic Communications Plan for Iredell Health System, including developing a system wide snapshot, restructuring their media and marketing budget, defining branding strategies, discovery of competitive landscape and developing patient personas based on qualitative and quantitate data and research.
• Spearheaded a brand relaunch for Mid-Atlantic Emergency Medical Associates, PLLC (MEMA), including redesigning all branding materials, the launch of a new website and handling Public Relations duties.
• Thought leader in the healthcare marketing space recognized as a business motivator and international public speaker sharing my experience at the intersection of patient and marketing professional to global healthcare brands.
- Chief Marketing Officer | Principal at FOGG MEDIA, LLC
- Healthcare Marketing Consultant at THE MEDIA SHOPS, LLC
- Digital Marketing Manager at 21st Century Fox
- Founder | General Manager at QC INDEPENDENT, LLC
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Strategic Communication
- Bachelor's - Organizational and Strategic Communications
· Associate/Personal assistant to the Chief Marketing Officer · Executed secretarial work · Involved with the Marketing Team; including researching for data and market trends · Involved in brainstorming sessions for new and upcoming campaigns · Involved in product marketing and analysis
- Chief Marketing Officer Associate at Prudential Vietnam Assurance Private Ltd
- High-Net-Worth Client Officer cum Personal Assistant at Vietnam International Bank
- Marketing Executive at Thanh Nien Restaurant
- Teacher Assistant at H.C. Crittenden Middle School
3 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management/Entrepreneurship
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
The premier wealth management and business development partner to leading CPA and estate planning firms, serving 1100 financial advisors nationwide. VP, Chief Marketing Officer May 2009 to August 2015 * Executive officer in charge of marketing and education, responsible for all P&L for department of 15, with total staff of 230 * Served as 1st Global's chief brand architect and champion, integrating the firm's unique value proposition into all public communications * Acted as brand consultant for 450 firms and 1100 advisors, creating customized, firm-level wealth management brands * Owned a firm-wide coordinated marketing and growth strategy that included complete business plans for all promotional opportunities * Led a world-class marketing and education division (including the Wealth Management Instruction & Networking (WIN)) program, delivering the required capabilities essential for wealth management excellence * Led marketing efforts for recruiting CPAs, estate planning attorneys and traditional financial advisors to 1st Global * Created inbound marketing, lead management and demand generation programs with automated digital marketing systems to drive lead conversion and new client acquisition * Created and led public relations strategy for the home office and individual client firms * Designed and distributed campaigns and collateral for advisors and investors using primary and leveraged research as a basis for messaging * Managed leaders of marketing, communications, events, market research and the Wealth Management Academy(TM) * Led key account relationships with top actively-managed fund, variable annuity, life, ETF and direct placement providers * Owned strategic marketing plan and collateral for Investment Management Solutions (IMS) advisory (fee-based) platform with $7 billion AUM Key Accomplishments * Moved DALBAR and NPS scores in marketing and education (Wealth Management Academy(TM)) up 30% in one year * Launched strategic re-allocation of IMS Portfolios to include new asset classes and ETFs * Led double-digit growth of IMS model portfolios. AUM more than doubled in tenure * Launched Brand Consulting division with six-digit profitable revenues in the first year * Launched CPA Wealth Enterprise content marketing platform * Transformed four annual education events, "Advanced Solutions Program" into the "Financial Advantage Series," increasing advisor attendance by 25% and measured ROI by 30% * Partnered with Practice Development to leverage Pareto Systems to create highly successful Client Advocate Process Training program * Led public relations campaigns surrounding the engagement of Dr. Harry Markowitz and Dr. Art Laffer as advisors and consultants to 1st Global's executive and investment committees * Introduced MarketingLibrary.net and led the "6 Relationship Marketing Strategies that Work for Financial Advisors" campaign with 75% adoption in first year * Developed and promoted all collateral and campaigns for new Sustainable Income Solutions(TM) program
- VP, Chief Marketing Officer at 1st Global, Inc
- Vice President, Executive Director of Marketing at Waddell & Reed Financial
- Vice President, Independent Advisor Marketing at LPL Financial
- Sr. Marketing Manager, U.S. Distribution at Russell Investment Group
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Public Communication
- B.A. - Vocal Performance
- - Conscious Marketing Roundtable
Regional Developer & Franchise Owner 1/2015 - 9/2018
Amazing Lash Studio is a start up franchise in the beauty services sector. It has become the largest and fastest growing eyelash extension franchise since opening in 2010. I joined the company initially as an investor, purchasing the rights to the Arizona region. I was their first Chief Marketing Officer and was responsible for developing a marketing support team, structure and tools for consumer acquisition as well as franchise development. As a membership business, franchisees enjoy recurring revenues that accelerate profitability.
• Increased franchise sales by 415% during time as CMO. Sold out the Arizona Region in less than 4 years after signing development agreement. Grew regional revenue to more than $8.5 million annually.
• Developed and implemented consumer and franchise development websites to tell the brand story, generate inquiries/leads and assist in closing the transaction. Key website metrics improved by triple digits when the new sites were launched.
• Developed and presented marketing training materials for Regional Developers and Franchisees.
• Developed new store marketing process which included digital, media and physical materials for use in new studio openings. Opened 12 studios in the Arizona region.
- Chief Marketing Officer at Amazing Lash Studio
- Chief Operating Officer at RedLine Athletics Franchising
- Vice President of Marketing at SYNERGY HomeCare
- Chief Marketing Officer at Massage Envy
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration