Falls Church, VA. Nov. 2015 to Present Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President & CEO of Inova Medical Group / Vice President, Chief Medical Officer of Inova Fairfax Medical Campus / Associate System CMO Care Coordination, Inova Health System. Cultivated and dedicated resolute Executive Assistant with years of experience coordinating planning, in supporting daily operational and administrative functions for C-level executives. Manage all communication (telephonic, electronic and written) to and from office of the SVP/CEO. Use independent judgement to respond, gather information for response or direct to appropriate individual. Prepare PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for various reports and meetings, arrange and attend weekly Administrative Council, monthly Management Team meetings, bi-monthly IFMC Quality Board Committee meetings; as well as bi-monthly Quality Board Credential conference calls (to include preparation of agenda, meeting logistics to include securing location and menu selection, to coordinate presentations as well as preparing online electronic meeting materials on Board Effect). Take minutes and mange action/follow-up items accordingly, review and approve internal catering requests. Effectively manage multiple Outlook calendars for SVP/CEO, ACMOs and other VPs in the Admin Office to include coordination of complex executive level meetings. Coordinate and assist with a variety of confidential human resources functions to include processing salary adjustments, performance improvement plans and performance appraisals. Perform timekeeping and payroll adjustments for assigned staff. Proficient in operating high tech conference room equipment, loading meeting presentations, setting up GoToMeetings, conference calls and video conferencing simultaneously and troubleshooting equipment if applicable.
- Chief Medical Officer at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
- Operations Assistant at Best Buy Department Store
- Senior Administrative Coordinator to the President at Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Temp at The Cornell Group
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Management - BSM
- Bachelors of Science - Health Information Management
- Associate of Science degree - General Studies, Cum Laude Graduate
GeoBlue- King of Prussia, Pennsylvania- Chief Medical Officer, co-founder
GeoBlue- King of Prussia, Pennsylvania-
Chief Medical Officer, co-founder
- Chief Medical Officer GeoBlue Insurance at GeoBlue
at this Job
- - Internal Medicine Residency
- - Medical
- BA - Molecular Biology
- Marshfield, Wisconsin 2017-2018
A dominant healthcare provider in Wisconsin, with a national reputation. interim Chief Medical Officer
Assumed role as Interim CMO after sale of St. Joseph's hospital to Marshfield Health
Served as the primary executive for all physician and dental activities and for clinical professional operations throughout the system which involved over fifty locations covering 30,000 square miles in central and northern Wisconsin, including hospitals and more than fifty clinical specialties. Provided essential administrative guidance to physician leaders, guided medical policies, practice and clinical programs of Marshfield Clinic. Oversaw physician and other professional recruitment in addition of the evaluation of associates considered for promotion to class A status. Key challenge: Addressing massive change in the system and its impact on physicians and other providers. Helped physicians and advanced practitioners navigate the introduction of Provider Based Billing, a switch to The Joint Commission for accreditation and the assimilation of three newly acquired hospitals and one newly built hospital.
Clinical Operations Reengineering
➢ Revised credentialing process for the newly developed multi-hospital system. Rebuilt committee and leadership infrastructure. Adopted new Medical Staff Bylaws for the largest hospital which serve as a template for all new hospitals. Revised structure and function of Medical Executive Committees.
➢ Worked with medical staff to move from a home-grown EMR to a commercial product, i.e. evaluated Epic and Cerner.
➢ Redesigned Work Week expectations for primary care physicians with intent of meeting system goals for productivity and access. Physician Accountability
➢ Worked to remove or modify privileges for several medical staff members who did not meet standards.
➢ Changed attitude of tolerance for inappropriate physician behavior to realistic expectations.
➢ Worked with practitioners with inappropriate narcotic prescribing patterns. System Growth
➢ Worked with several new hospital medical staffs to integrate them into MCHS.
➢ Worked with Advanced Practice Practitioners to understand their issues, attempt to provide remedies for work load, salary, and relationship to physicians. Clinical Service Line Administration
➢ Removed several Service Line Physician Leaders and replaced them with those that had more appropriate skills and goals.
➢ Reworked structure and leadership of Anesthesia Services across the system. Physician Leader Expectations
➢ Rewrote job descriptions for all physician leaders, setting new expectations for performance
➢ Selected and mentored new Service Line Medical Directors.
➢ Sponsored the implementation of specific leadership training in cooperation with the Studer Group.
- interim Chief Medical Officer at Marshfield Clinic Health System
- Chief Executive Officer/Vice President Medical Affairs at St. Joseph Hospital and Children's Hospitals
- Chief Operating Officer at Singing River Health System
- at Singing River Health System
1 year at this Job
- Doctor of Medicine - Medicine
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science
- Executive Coordinator to the Chief Medical Officer at Ariadne Labs
- President, Board of Directors (volunteer position) at Girls Rock Campaign Boston
- Executive Assistant to Director at Ariadne Labs
- Executive Assistant to the Pediatrician-in-Chief at Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center
10 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in International Development and Social Change - International Development and Social Change
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations - International Relations
· Chief Medical Officer for a healthcare data collection company utilizing AI / proprietary technology to optimize healthcare delivery and medical decision making. · Clinical research associate role including design / monitoring of trials to evaluate new product development.
· Chief Medical Officer for a healthcare data collection company utilizing AI / proprietary technology to optimize healthcare delivery and medical decision making.
· Clinical research associate role including design / monitoring of trials to evaluate new product development.
- Clinical Research Associate / Chief Medical Officer at DataOne.Health
- Medical Science Liaison / Healthcare Consultant at Lonestar State Medical LLC
- Attending Physician at South Texas Clinic for Pain Management
- Head of Neuroscience Dept, Attending Physician at East Texas Medical Center
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Interventional Pain Management Fellowship
- Doctorate - Medicine
- Bachelor's - BA, 4.0 gpa
- - Salutatorian (graduated #2 out of class of 467)
As an Administrative Assistant I was responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. I also supported the Chief Medical Officer, CEO and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. I was responsible for handling confidential and time sensitive material and very familiar with a variety of the office's concepts, practices and procedures. I was able to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
As an Administrative Assistant I was responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. I also supported the Chief Medical Officer, CEO and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
I was responsible for handling confidential and time sensitive material and very familiar with a variety of the office's concepts, practices and procedures. I was able to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Administrative Assistant to Chief Medical Officer at Mission East Dallas
- Quality Assurance Specialist at Roosevelt Warm Springs Hospitals
- Financial Counselor at Optum
- Behavioral Health Technician at Pathways Behavioral Health
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- AS - Clinical Laboratory
- Diploma - General Studies
Strategic Medical Affairs
• Reporting to Global Chief Commercial Officer, created and/or managed Strategic Medical Affairs functions (Clinical Trial Operations, Professional Education & Internal Learning and Development, Health Economics & Market Access, Medical diligence for Safety & Quality, Medical diligence for New Business Development/M&A). Managed team of 60 individuals in complex, matrix environment.
• Development of market-specific medical affairs strategy/team in Japan, China, Asia-Pacific, Latin America.
• Re-focused US clinical strategy and optimized internal processes increasing clinical study footprint to facilitate speed-to-market/premium reimbursement/indication expansion with market-specific data metrics, including: a) Development of clinical strategy to support premium reimbursement for 2 key products (IO and IC/PI sectors), b) FDA approval of 4 IDE applications, c) Internal power/soft skills training with FDA accredited courses and The Culture Map global communications course, d) Partnering with the Marketing Division, drove development of a health economics clinical data strategy for Outpatient Based Laboratory-based interventional procedures.
• Performed medical diligence on 12 potential global M&A projects with firms across US, Europe, Asia in Interventional Oncology, Peripheral Intervention, Interventional Cardiology/Structural Heart, and Cardiac EP.
• Optimized internal Global Medical Affairs-Safety/Quality processes with medical diligence for Product Performance Reporting, Health Hazard Evaluations, Product-specific Post-Market Surveillance.
• Supported development of pre-emptive internal processes to address clinical data requirements with MDR in EU.
• LearningEdge Professional Education Brand: a) Built new Training Centers in Mexico, United States, b) Increased HCP training 40% YOY (3600 HCPs trained FY18 in United States).
• Drove high level engagement with C-suite executives/KOLs in medical professional societies across multiple medical sub-specialties encompassing Trade Show strategy, Health Policy/Advocacy, Reimbursement, Health Economics, Government Affairs.
- Chief Medical Officer and Senior Vice President at Terumo Medical Corporation
- Chief Medical Officer at Boston Scientific Corporation
- Medical Director, Center at Advanced Arrhythmia Medicine of the New York Presbyterian Health System
- Attending Physician, Advanced Interventional Cardiac Ablation Services at Integris Baptist Heart Hospital
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Clinical Fellow
- - NRSA NIH Research Fellow for Cardiovascular Diseases
- - Clinical Fellow
- M.D. - Chair, Cardiovascular Diseases
- B.S. - M.D. program B.S
- - Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Chief of Service - Dept. of Medicine - SEHA Consultant Physician - Internal Medicine Chairman of Continuing Medical Education Chairman of the PTC Committee services. programs to improve patient safety, utilization management and revenue generation. and developed guidelines, action plans and validation to meet international standards of accreditation and compliance. by laws, policies & procedures and the systems to monitor compliance and consistency. physicians & nurses along with providing evidence based medical guidance and oversight.
• Provided leadership and innovation in developing, managing and effectively utilizing annual fiscal budget for all departments and
• Developed, lead and implemented numerous transformation
• Defined quality improvement matrix for evaluating quality of services
• Authored and Responsible for the clinical organization, medical staff
• Lead recruitment, evaluating, training and monitoring of staff
Chief of Service - Dept. of Medicine - SEHA
Consultant Physician - Internal Medicine
Chairman of Continuing Medical Education
Chairman of the PTC Committee
programs to improve patient safety, utilization management and revenue generation.
and developed guidelines, action plans and validation to meet
international standards of accreditation and compliance.
by laws, policies & procedures and the systems to monitor
compliance and consistency.
physicians & nurses along with providing evidence based medical
guidance and oversight.
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer at UAE Government - Emirate of Abu Dhabi
- Physician Advisor at Accretive Health Inc
- On Staff Physician at Hoag Hospital
- CEO/Medical Director at Multi Location Private Medical Practices
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Medical Residency
- - Medical Internship
- Medical Degree - Medicine
2016 to Present Led the integration of $5.02M USD HTEP project into the OECS commission organizational structure and oversaw related changes to the Health Unit. Oversaw staff of 4 and 2 agencies across 6 countries. * Drove the re-establishment of Health Policy Group Forum consisting of Chief Medical Officer and Ministers and the Clinical Care Coordinator Forum, consisting of representatives from 8 countries, 2 agencies, French Regional Public Health Agency, CARPHA, PAHO, and the OECS Commission whilst acting as head of Head of Health unit for 6 months. * Fostered accountability and quality control by leading the integration of a PR dashboard to monitor grant performance and providing oversight for the project, RCM, and Global Fund. * Oversaw the development of an integrated case-based HIV/STI/TB Clinical Management information system, piloted in a selected member state with ~~~~~~~~~~~ roll out in 5 other OECS member states * Co-ordinated, reviewed and updated the OECS HIV/STI treatment guidelines 2017 and developed new TB/HIV treatment guidelines respectively that were supplemented with media launch. * Co-ordinated the Population Size Estimate Studies for key populations including men who have sex with men, transgender and sex workers HIV for 6 OECS countries in collaboration with Caribbean Vulnerable Coalition and the University of Alabama * Assisted in writing proposals for the OECS multi-country HIV/TB Elimination continuation grant 2019- 2022 which were approved by AIDS Health Care Foundation and the Global Fund. * Introduced Gene Xpert Technology for TB, MDR-TB, viral load testing and Chlamydia testing for 4 OECS countries (St. Lucia, Grenada, St. Vincent and the Grenadines and St. Lucia). * Presented grant performance at Caribbean regional conferences and attained 1-year burn rate of 92% Cleophas W. d'Auvergne, MD, MPA (Dip TB, PAHO/WHO) USA: 216-577-1632 SLU: 758-713-9206 linkedin.com/in/cleophas-d-auvergne-a8905629 [email protected] ~~~~~~~~~~~ * Created and fostered multi-country national and regional partnerships with the OECS HIV/TB project
- Chief Medical Officer and Ministers at OECS COMMISSION, St. Lucia
- GOVERNMENT ADVISOR at ST. LUCIA INFECTIOUS DISEASE PROGRAM, St. Lucia
- SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER, INFECTIOUS DISEASES at MINISTRY OF HEALTH, St. Lucia
- TB TECHNICAL ADVISOR at PAN AMERICAN HEALTH ORGANIZATION
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Clinical Management of HIV
- - Medical Director Training
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Biology / Pre-Medicine
Rockville, MD Mar 2019 - Present
Executive Assistant to the Chief Medical Officer, the President of the Medical Staff, and Senior Medical Staff Officers
• Provide administrative support to medical staff executives
• Exercise discretion, common sense, and creative problem resolution in the handling of proprietary and highly confidential matters
• Liaise across executive offices, with physicians, and colleagues throughout the organization
• Manage and coordinate executive leadership calendars and daily schedules
• Serve as "gatekeeper" for medical staff executives. Field incoming calls, greet and screen practitioners, patients and other visitors using tact, professionalism and maturity.
• Assure executives have all materials, information, and details in preparation of meetings and events in advance
• Keep executives on track to meet deadlines, arrive on time for meetings, appointments, and events
• Exercise customer-centric service. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and multitasking
• Calm, practical thinker with the ability to shift gears seamlessly
• Arrange monthly medical executive committee meetings. Prepare and distribute materials packets Record and disseminate meeting minutes
• Schedule standing and ad hoc meetings. Arrange all logistics and materials production
• Work independently to prioritize tasks and organize assignments to optimize function of medical staff executive office
• Draft correspondence, memos, letters on behalf of executives
• Arrange travel including hotel, ground transportation, and air travel
• Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
• Track and distribute Emergency Department on- call schedules. Immediate redistribute all ad hoc ED schedule changes and contract addenda
• Submit bi-weekly timecards. Reconcile expense reports
• Manage medical staff credentialing bookkeeping through QuickBooks. Process fee payments, issue checks for services and monthly bills
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Medical Officer, the President of the Medical Staff at SHADY GROVE HOSPITAL
- Contractor, Executive Administrative Assistant to CEO and COO at RANDSTAD USA
- CONTRACTOR, Project Coordinator at eLearning Course Development
- Senior Specialist, Global External Affairs Division at UNITED STATES PHARMACOPEIA
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
- Certificate - Project Management