• Worked on community murals, planting trees, landscaping, and cleaning up parks
• Personal qualities, career development, and professional development meetings
- Chief of Staff at Chief of Staff
- Chief of Staff at Chief of Staff
- at YOUTH DEVELOPMENT, RISEUP UNIVERSITY
4 months at this Job
- High school - JOURNALISM
Chief of Staff, Joint Duty Assignment Homeland Security/Program Manager/Executive Staff Officer/Executive Assistant Cyber Task Force/Protocol Officer/ Staff Officer Corporate Communications Managed overall staff functions for 1200+ personnel, including but not limited to: Manpower, hiring, recruiting, awards, promotions, attrition, training, performance reviews, disaster readiness, location logistics, and adverse actions. Implemented and oversaw hundreds of a million dollar budget to invest, sustain, and modernize network services. Significantly improved organization web presence, designed and implemented user friendly URL links, created applicable ICONS. Removed legacy initiatives, maximized resources and gained enormous efficiencies. Teamed with Leadership to conduct Employee Assessment (EPA) Workshops to increase promotion readiness. Information and hands on engagement with workforce significantly increased promotion processes and bridged the gap between leadership and personnel. Partnered with Occupational, Safety and Health, Education and Training. Created internal training initiatives tailored to internal organizational needs, including "Stress and Workplace Balance Workshops, " to ensure a seamless transition to new Agency framework and structure. Teamed with Agency wide Leadership and, in response to an Agency climate survey, created automated web tools to capture workforce feedback and, counseled diverse civilian, military, and contractor workforce. Efforts enhanced transparency, communication, and flawless transition to the new Agency structure.
- Chief of Staff at Department of Defense (DoD) - National Security Agency
- Global Network Branch Chief at Department of Defense (DoD) - National Security Agency
- Intelligence and Analysis (OI&A) Liaison at Department of Defense (DoD) - National Security Agency
- Cyber Task Force Executive Staff Officer at White House Staff
3 years at this Job
The Chief of Staff organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information for the executive cabinet to facilitate efficient decision making. Acts as a gatekeeper/point of contact between different entities. Provides oversight and guidance to the President, Vice President, executive cabinet, and projects of high importance.
- Chief of Staff at Appalachian State University-Student Government Association
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
• 2017-present Leading medical device company with cutting edge technology; staffing 50 employees. Executive Chief of Staff Spearheading creative sales and innovative customer solutions. Overseeing staff including Bookkeeper and Office Manager. Developing business processes and procedures for a start-up medical device company. Assisting with business plan design and providing support that empowers all to achieve targets. Building annual budgets. Building Sales Strategy.
• Building relationships with customers, partners and senior leadership of businesses and internal personnel for inventor and entrepreneur Anthony Brennan, PhD.
• Building business acumen for a start-up medical device company.
• Hiring and on-boarding new talent.
• Organized PEO arrangements for company including bid and selection process.
- Executive Chief of Staff at SHARKLET TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- Sales Manager at HUMANA
- Assistant Vice President, Account Management at GREAT-WEST HEALTHCARE
- Director, Account Management at UNITED HEALTHCARE / PACIFICARE
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Development & Family Studies
FINANCE CHIEF OF STAFF – INFORMATION & CYBER SECURITY RISK / CISO
• Established the Global Chief of Staff function within the group, centralizing the responsibility for financial planning, reporting and analysis, cost-savings measures, contract administration, headcount management and communication.
• Strategic business partner to executive team – provided operational leadership as liaison to HR, Legal, Finance and COO departments, improved procedural efficiency and effectiveness, secured funding for projects and systems and coordinated the recruitment of new talent.
• Directed program to adapt vendor risk governance concepts and methodologies across cyber security domains and risk/control functions within the bank to reduce complexity and vendor onboarding time.
• Oversight of vendor risk governance board, escalation and remediation programs, coordination of policies and procedures, group meetings and communications.
• Oversight of Federal Reserve Bank NY Matter Requiring Attention (MRA) project to assess and remediate all third party vendor risks within the bank in partnership with front office business divisions and control functions.
- Finance Chief of Staff at Deutsche Bank
- Chief of Staff/COO/PM at Contracting Roles - Barclays & BGC
- Global Business Manager & Director of Regulatory Change at Tullett Prebon
- Regional Controller - Financial Planning at BASF AG
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
The Chief of Staff serves as the primary point of contact for business and personal matters for the owner and its business entities. The Chief of Staff is responsible for exercising good judgment in a variety of situations demonstrating consistent strong verbal and written communication; effective administrative and organizational skills; and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Chief of Staff will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. Due to managing multi-million-dollar projects a strong business acumen reflecting high technical competency and efficiency in both actions and communication is critical.
• Assisted in the complete revamping of a 501(c)(3) with a multi-million-dollar budget to ensure grant process was streamlined and accurately supervised to ensure mission success.
• Led a team to hire a replacement president of a 501(c)(3) to ensure the non-profit's leadership accurately reflected and believed in its mission to ensure success.
• Led a team with legal and financial departments to establish a private charitable foundation with a multi-million-dollar budget. Accomplishment were: ◦ Establishment of private foundation's mission statement. ◦ Establishment of grant process.
• Oversaw the primary donor's involvement in the successful passage of Proposition 47 (Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act) in the state of California. Accomplishments were: ◦ Coordinated media and public relations for the Proposition. Which led to the successful backing of Proposition 47 by the Orange County Register Editorial Board. Chief of Staff ~~~~~~.) Hughes WY, Inc. ◦ Established relationships with legislators, local officials and Governor's staff to ensure the passage of Proposition 47. ◦ Coordinated local level events across the state of California to garner support for the proposition.
• Oversaw the primary donor's involvement in the successful passage of Senate Bill No. 339 Roth (Veterans treatment courts: Judicial Council assessment and survey) in the state of California. Accomplishments were: ◦ In coordination with hired lobbyist visited with all members of the California Senate, veteran's organizations and Governor to garner support for the Senate Bill. ◦ Oversaw the media campaign of a hired media strategy team that led to various published opinion editorials in support of the Senate Bill.
- Chief of Staff at Hughes WY, Inc
- Company Manager at Wounded Warrior Battalion West
- Assistant Director of Operations at Wounded Warrior Battalion West
- Assistant Director of Operations at Second Marine Regiment
4 years at this Job
- BA - History
Oxygen). The true crime series set in Virginia follows the team of former FBI profilers famous for using DNA evidence to solve the Golden State Killer case in 2018. PO Box 1011 Middleburg VA 20118 +1 (540) 454-1185 CHIEF OF STAFF [email protected] suzannestrohlga
- CHIEF OF STAFF at Parkway Murders
- SENIOR ADVISOR at Center for Enterprising Families
- TELEVISION PRODUCER at NBCUniversal
- FOUNDER + CEO at Legion Group Arts
1 month at this Job
- BA - RESEARCH DIRECTOR
- - RESEARCH DIRECTOR
Chief of Staff for Task Force 228. O.I.F. III Mosul, Iraq
- Chief of Staff at US Army
- Chief of Staff at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Education
A leader in organizational development, tracking and control services to maximize government efficiencies and partnering with public communities providing governmental services worldwide. A keen and savvy advisor to Presidential appointees.
I was the Senior Advisor to the Assistant Secretary for Research and Innovative Technology Administration at the Department of Transportation (DOT). My responsibilities required discretional oversight on eight different scientific and engineering modalities ranging from research projects through grant programs. These were geographically diversified programs across the CONUS. This included an oversight of over fifty (50) transportation and grant professionals.
I acted as the principal operating and oversight official for the Assistant Secretary in the planning and development of management processes and implementation of strategic high tech research programs. These management processes included, but are not limited by, establishing Human Resources operating procedures, knowledge management, succession planning and performance improvement strategies and the development of knowledge management systems. I also represented the Assistant Secretary as his avatar as a member of presidentially defined interagency working groups known as Biomass, Alaska Mapping, Data.gov and Broadband Sharing. This required consistent debriefing with recommendations on policy development for the federal agency
I developed the Office of the Assistant Secretaries human capital strategic plan and program-level workforce plans and succession plans. I also developed dashboards for workforce planning. I have demonstrated strong process analytical skills and problem-solving skills through the use of six sigma and high reliability practices.
I was responsible for the Divisions Corporate Safety and Security elements that included the ten (10) departmental research laboratories. I led the Department's Corporate Accident Investigation Program, Corporate Operating Experience Program, safety performance information, and occurrence reporting programs. I partnered with Department of Energy line organizations, stakeholders, and unions to evaluate the effectiveness of and opportunities for improvement in construction and industry safety management programs. I also developed a portfolio of safety performance analysis tools, dashboards, and strategic safety goals. During this period I had eighteen (18) direct reports. . I was responsible for assisting in IDP development and performance rating. I also managed a contractor group who performed multi-million dollar contract ($34M) for our enterprise group.
I was the appointed Headquarters Security Officer (HSO) where I was responsible for personal training and actions concerning:
➢ Accountable Classified Removable Electronic Media (ACREM)
➢ Classified Document Control Stations
➢ Controlling Unclassified Foreign Visits and Assignments and Classified Foreign Visits
➢ Report and Coordinate with the Incident and Infractions Program Manager. As the Chief of Staff I also prepared and oversaw the preparation of recurring and special reports and analysis required by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and Congress (such as budget submissions) as well as internal entities such as the various Divisions, Offices, Regional and District Offices, and FMFISA Some of my other duties include:
➢ Coordinating multi-year regional budget formulation and annual operating spending development; managed budget executed spending of allocated funds
➢ Oversaw acquisition and procurement management functions
➢ Implemented agency record keeping policy and procedures according to NARA regulations. as the Records Management Officer
➢ Managed the regional supply program to included approving supply orders, distribution, and internal inventory management
➢ Developed Standard Operating Procedures for Corporate Operations including Continuity of Operations and Emergency Evacuations I have reviewed the established procedures and have made recommendations that will recapture over $600K during one fiscal year.
- CHIEF OF STAFF at U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- DIVISION MANAGER at TRANSPORTATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATION OFFICE OF AVIATION POLICY
- President of the Board at Township Board of Education
- physician I at DOCTOR OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE & SURGERY
8 years at this Job
- - ORGANIZATIONAL ANALYSIS
- - MANAGEMENT
10. BOH/FOH Resume
Working for Chief of Staff is a great opportunity, as skilled workers we who work for Chief of Staff should be able to be placed in any restaurant environment and be able to adapt and thrive. We are contractors all working together for the same network with capabilities pertaining to the restaurant industry, we are given contact information and required to show up at the event whatever it may be, if we choose to work it, in uniform, and perform to exceed expectations. I thoroughly enjoy this as we have the ability to work whenever we want or don't and there are many options and opportunities.
- BOH/FOH at Chief of Staff
- Bartender and cook at Peqout golf course
- Cook at Juniors
- Expo at Juniors Restaurant
10 months at this Job
- - Information Technology/Computer Science
- Diploma - General