Great job, alot of experience
- Chief of Staff at Chief of Staff
- Inventory Associate at WIS International
- UPS Driver Helper at UPS
- Temp Worker at Teavana
9 months at this Job
- Highschool diploma
- high school diploma
• Served as Chief of Staff during the Chief's near year-long absence and was responsible for managing 20- person team, three Congressional offices, and annual budget of over $1.2 million.
• Works as Member's Floor Assistant which includes accompanying Member to the House Floor for every vote, assisting Leadership Floor staff, and daily substantive interactions with other Members of Congress.
• Serves as chief policy adviser to Member, including in his capacity as a senior member of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce's Subcommittees on Communications and Technology; Health; and Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade.
• Manages Member's appropriations portfolio, directs legislative and communications staff, and advises on myriad legislative issues impacting the personal office and Congressional Black Caucus.
• Develops and implements strategic legislative and communications agendas and district outreach plan.
• Serves as Member's liaison to the White House, Executive Branch departments and agencies, and other House and Senate offices.
- DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF at United States House of Representatives
- Senior Campaign Adviser at Butterfield for Congress
- Grassroots Volunteer at Foster Campbell for U.S. Senate
- LEGISLATIVE DIRECTOR at
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Government & International Politics
Location: Washington, DC
Position: Chief of Staff Dates: Dec 2004 - Present
● Serves as the Acting Deputy Assistant Director and Chief of Staff for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Office of Strategic Intelligence and Information (OSII), responsible for leading all administrative functions to include budget planning and execution, human and material resources management, top-secret classified material security functions, acquisition and supply management and assessment of information technology in accordance with ATF and OSII policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
● Manages an annual operating budget of more than $11 million and serves as the principal advisor to the Assistant Director, Deputy Director for the Terrorist Explosive Device Analytical Center (TEDAC) and four Division Chiefs.
● Develops annual organizational short and long-range strategic goals and objectives and holds division chiefs responsible for meeting key performance indicators (KPIs).
● Provides expert advice and support in all management areas: program planning, operational issues impacting the directorate, performance evaluations, training coordination, and the oversight of all major organizational restructuring.
● Oversees the directorate's human resources and staffing function to include recruitment and placement, labor and employee relations, employee disciplinary actions, position classification, employee training and development, equal employment opportunity matters (EEO), and the implementation of proactive strategies for succession planning.
● Oversees and makes recommendations and decisions on the directorate staffing levels, reorganizations, and position upgrades.
● Manages assets and materials by overseeing procurement of supplies and property and maintains oversight of risk management and internal controls matters for the directorate.
● Formulates directorate business rules and develops policies for all operational or strategic intelligence documents; manages all matters affecting the directorate's mission requirements.
● Provides leadership for executing planning, policy development, and direction for the establishment of new programs.
● Serves as a liaison with external agencies to include Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Bureau Justice Association (BJA), Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), Department of Justice (DOJ), Department of Defense (DOD), Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and Justice Management Division (JMD).
● Ensures work is assigned to the appropriate Division, oversees work quality, and assigns due dates. Evaluates employees' performance and prepares appraisals, provides appropriate incentive awards, handles all types of disciplinary actions, resolves conflicts and attends to morale and organizational climate issues, monitors work status through formal and informal means, diagnoses, and consults the Assistant Director on problem areas relating to implementation of directorate annual goals and objectives.
● Evaluates program results and impact, assesses the overall effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity, and assesses the management performance of subordinate staffs.
● Participates in several Bureau administrative boards and policy formulation committees, including the award board, administrative restructuring committee, and the Professional Review Board (PRB).
● Serves as the pivotal point of coordination for incoming requirements; provides analyses and independently acts on a variety of priority, operational, policy, and political tasks. Identifies critical action items and analyzes the responses for thoroughness, responsiveness, and conformance with the Bureau's policies and procedures.
● Prepares status and progress related reports and briefings for use in higher managerial decision-making.
● Ensures superior customer service and build relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Chief of Staff at Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF)
- Security Specialist at Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF)
- Management Analyst at Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF)
- Chief Executive Officer at Lake Carolina Homeowners Association
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Management - Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice - Outstanding Leadership
Student council chief of staff,in charge of putting everything together
- Chief of staff at Executive student council
- President at Njhs
7 months at this Job
- High school
• Manages House Member Schedule/calendar in conjunction to Harrisburg and district office
• Develop and execute state legislative game plans and other public policy strategies in coordination with the Representative's platform
• Works with House Democratic Leader, the leadership team and all Democratic House Members to develop strategies and tactics to advance the legislative goals and interests of our Caucus.
• Create and maintain relationships with local businesses, government officials,
• Oversee the development and execution of strategies and plans to promote effective communications among all Local Officials, State Officials and business leaders as needed to ensure alignment
• Long-term strategic planning responsibility
• Has oversight responsibility for all personnel matters including hiring, salary, and disciplinary decisions. Responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring and training employees; assigning and directing work; and evaluating staff performance.
• Works with House Republican Chief of Staff as well as House Democratic and House Republican Chiefs of Staff to advance caucus legislation and positions.
- Chief of Staff at Democratic Caucus, PA House of Representatives
- Project Manager at House Members
- Sr. Implementation Specialist/Project Associate at Broadview Networks
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Policy
- Master of Science - Organizational & Strategic Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management & Marketing
• Chief of Staff to EVP & GM (L2) for Fortune 100 company with 50K employees
• Manage rhythm of the business for global team of ~200 employees with management of $16M budget
• Lead strategy and implementation of department planning, communications and employee initiatives including HP board and C-suite presentations, quarterly business reviews, annual and long term planning, fiscal year goal setting, all employee meetings, newsletters and strategic pan-HP projects
- Chief of Staff at HP Inc
- Diversity & Inclusion Strategy, Operations and Analytics, Human Resources at HP Inc
- Senior Program Manager, Workforce Strategy & Planning, Human Resources at Hewlett Packard Company
- Business Excellence Consultant at Life Technologies Corporation
6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business
Durning my time working at Regency Theaters, I was a Chief of Staff, put in charge of managing those on shift in either concessions or on floor as usher, while also training new staff. Through this job I was able to learn useful leadership skills, being in charge of usually high school to college aged employees as well as assisting and handling customer affairs and complaints.
- Chief of Staff at Regency Theaters
- Office Clerk at KarMart of Maui
- Receptionist at Rydells
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - General Education
Sen, Funke represents New York's 56th Senatorial District, which includes portions of the City of Rochester, plus parts of eastern Monroe and Ontario Counties in upstate New York's Finger Lakes Region.
(https://www.nysenate.gov/senators/rich-funke) Deputy Chief of Staff Aug. 2017 - Jan. 2019
Directed a staff of eight with accountability for managing the in-district office, including responding to constituents and coordinating the Senator's schedule when he was in the district.
• Scheduled and managed public appearances, including media relations, choosing and arranging use of venues, and coordinating all logistics.
• Oversaw the Senator's presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
• Represented Senator at public meetings in the district; accompanied Senator at public appearances.
• Prepared remarks and wrote news releases for the Senator that were consistent with his positions and voting record.
• Responded to constituents' inquiries; met with constituents to discuss their concerns.
• Advocated for local perspectives with Chief of Staff based in Albany office.
- Deputy Chief of Staff at NEW YORK STATE SENATOR RICH FUNKE
- Deputy Director of Communications at NEW YORK STATE SENATOR RICH FUNKE
- Community Relations Coordinator at MONROE COUNTY (NY)
- at NBC Affiliate
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communications - Communications
June 2017 - Present #1 Global Venture Capital Resource supporting over 7500+ Investment Professionals & Firms.
Chief of Staff & Blogger
• Maintain weekly newsletter & correspondence with venture firms; created partnerships with Kuaffman Fellows & ALLRaise to expand HR resources.
• Program Manager for GoingVC program - 100 professionals seeking to transition into Venture Capital and Corporate Dev. Launching Podcast in 2019.
- Chief of Staff & Blogger at JOHN GANNON BLOG & GOINGVC (Remote)
- Chief Marketing Officer at WONDEROUS
- Ed-Tech Accelerator Mentor at GSV LABS
- Management Consulting at GERSON LEHRMAN GROUP
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management - Evaluation of Natural Disasters on Insurance & Risk Markets
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
Hired as a Project Manager to facilitate office relocation. Completed office relocation with a 3-week time frame, which included site tours, build-outs, furniture procurement and liquidation.
Chief of Staff
• Organize and coordinate staff functions and activities; Supervise daily operations
• Coordinate strategic business initiatives and oversee until completion
• Act as a main consultant to the CEO
• Manage company calendar for CEO and Executive Team and ensure deadlines are being met
• Work with cross-functional teams - Be a go between for staff, chief executives, department leaders and CEO
• Assist CEO with internal communication, attending to staff needs, ensuring any problems are resolved
• Keep CEO abreast on current company climate (employee wellbeing, project statuses, etc)
• Build strong relationships with employees and oversee their progress, noting any issues or successes
• Help coordinate business wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency and success
• Attend executive meetings and deliver progress reports to CEO
- Chief of Staff at Waterline Data
- HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST at MERCARI, INC
- OFFICE MANAGER/PEOPLE OPERATIONS at GAME CLOSURE, INC
- OFFICE MANAGER/ HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR at SUPPORTSOFT, INC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing