Washington. D.C. Metro 2015 -
Chief Revenue Officer (Chief Growth Officer)
Recruited as change agent for company turn-around to secure presence in Early Childhood and Elementary
market sector and initiate the development of 21st Century digital products for foundational skills
• Spearhead NTL's 30M revenue growth strategy, roadmaps, and technology initiatives acting as visionary, architect, expert leader and advocate.
• Manage multiple teams (Field Sales, Inside Sales, Global Business Development, Marketing, Key Customer Solutions) consisting of over seventy employees.
• Identified corporate gaps and created a strategic transformation plan to impact advancement and performance for expansion of NTL's Pre-K-5 print and digital curriculum content.
• Restructured sales teams and territories for optimal penetration and instituted new Key Customer Solutions and International Business Development roles.
• Reorganized and upskilled Marketing team to operate as an end-to-end digital marketers which included standing up a full-cycle marketing automation software and data analytics. [email protected] TERESA L. BURKE c: 610.613.8149
• Defined the strategy, deployed the tactics and the developed the sustainment plan to increase Product Retention by 10% and increase Professional Development Services revenue by 25%.
- Chief Revenue Officer at NO TEARS LEARNING
- Senior Director of Strategy and Business Development at PBS EDUCATION LEARNINGMEDIA
- National Digital Strategy Solutions Executive at HOUGHTON MIFFLIN HARCOURT (HMH)
- Vice President of Sales and Business Development at VENOME
2 years at this Job
- BBA - International Business and Spanish
- - Graduate Studies
A privately owned and operated company. In 2013, its first full year of operation, Greenspire became the largest residential energy efficiency originator in California within the Energy Upgrade California utility program. In 2014, Greenspire developed as a full-service solar company - providing financing, installation, and monitoring services. Greenspire currently serves homeowners in California, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Florida, South Carolina, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts. Accomplishments thus far as Chief Revenue Officer * Manage & direct all sales, marketing & recruiting teams * Grew sales by 25% y/y * Developed sales training and on boarding process for corporate use * Opened 3 new districts for marketing brand, Home Savings Programs * Grew Affiliate program to $1M annually * Drove company from $40M to $60M+ run rate- * 2017- Inc5000 Award 9th fastest growing company
- Chief Revenue Officer at Greenspire
- CEO at ElectroBike USA Holdings, LLC
- Interim CEO at Starving Students, Inc
- Vice President and General Manager at Enterprise Holdings
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Senior Leadership Training
- B.A. - Political Science
GetLegal revolutionizes how lawyers and consumers engage, interact, and collaborate. Our family of websites offers the public reliable and accessible information on legal topics that are relevant to everyday life, all at no cost. Getlegal helps consumers connect with attorneys and additional can help attorneys with all their digital marketing needs.
Chief Revenue Officer (April 18 - Present)
• Creating an agile and nimble tech organization to support all growth and revenue generating initiatives across the company by adding additional development resources to the team and implementing Agile
• Building and developing a standardized outreach for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications by implementing ZOHO for Sales and Accounts
• Developing growth strategies with the executive team and board of directors which has led to doubling monthly revenue since starting in April
• Establishing both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting and implement robust sales management processes - pipeline, account planning, and proposals
• Oversee all Channel/Partner Development -- adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners
- Chief Revenue Officer at GetLegal
- Managing Member at KAJ Investment Group LLC, Dallas
- Vice President of Business Development | Strategic Partnership | M&A at LegalShield
- Vice President | General Manager Launch at
9 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Corporate and Transactional Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Philosophy & Psychology
Tangicloud Technologies, Inc. provides cloud-based software solutions on Microsoft Cloud to nonprofit
organizations and governments.
Interim Chief Revenue Officer (Contract Role)
Serves in an interim executive leadership role building Go to Market strategy, business development roadmaps, and a strategic partner program designed to bolster direct and channel revenue, increase profits, and expand market share.
Championed the adoption of a consultative approach that uses needs assessments to guide the sales process towards recommending solutions aligned with the unique requirements of each client.
• Business Growth: Outstanding results, increasing monthly subscription billing by 140% in the first 60 days of this position, and expanding the partner channel by 75% within the first 90 days. To date, increased annual recurring revenue by 70% and increased the number of channel partners by 110%.
• Strategic Partnerships: Established partnerships with some of the largest Microsoft resellers, including RMS, DXC, Broadpoint, and Intelice Solutions.
• Lead Generation: Excels in lead generation, developing seven potential partnerships from attending a conference, leading to three agreements. Secured three new opportunities through direct prospecting efforts.
• Marketing: Formulated a marketing budget and plan designed to increase brand awareness in a challenging and highly competitive market. The marketing plan serves as the basis for a forecasted net revenue of $800K in the current year with anticipated 200% growth over a 24-month period. "Ron was consistently one of the highest producers. He completely understands the sales process and the importance of balancing delicate relationships between partners and customers to move opportunities through the sales cycle. Ron's creativity often led to new ways to quote future orders that helped bring in more business for himself and for others in the company."
- Interim Chief Revenue Officer (Contract Role) at TANGICLOUD TECHNOLOGIES INC
- Sales Champion at DOCU PHASE
- Manager of Global Partner Sales and Programs at SERENIC SOFTWARE
- at SERENIC SOFTWARE
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Communications
--Logan, Utah/Cape Town, South Africa
True Up helps by assisting you build the right sales and marketing teams, offering Customer
Centric Selling training, applying gamification for reliable consistent production and measuring the results to create a long term solution. In short we will get your SDR, BDR and AE's
consistently exceeding quota.
Co-Founder, Chief Revenue Officer, Strategic Partnerships -- 2017 - Present
Built sales processes | Customized sales stacks | Hunted | Gathered.
● Attended trade shows to build a sophisticated network of decision makers.
● Trained, coached and managed sales teams in Cape Town South Africa
● Negotiated partnerships with leading sales enablement companies in Silicon Valley and the Bay area
● Implemented CustomerCentric Selling, Extreme Ownership and Gamification principles to create a culture of intelligent and responsible sales teams. ○ On-boarded ○ Trained ○ Coached
● Worked with different sales stacks which include: ○ Salesforce ○ Outreach.io ○ Salesloft ○ LeadIQ ○ Costello ○ Sales Navigator ○ DocSend
● Created all email sequencing/cadencing (Outreach.io/Salesloft terminology) for all different partners True Up contracted with. ○ Identified through A/B testing which sequences worked effectively and efficiently.
● Each partner of True Up identified different quotas and expectations.
- Co-Founder, Chief Revenue Officer, Strategic Partnerships at True Up, LLC
- Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer at ROUTE Global Services, LLC
- Regional Consultant at ROUTE Global Services, LLC
- Senior Sales Manager, Senior Campaign Manager at
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
BigTeams ◊ Ashburn, VA
A PE backed Saas company providing athletic management platform to 3,000 high schools across the country.
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Revenue Officer ◊ August 2018 -
• Own the growth strategy for Revenue and all aspects of financing/merger & acquisition activities.
- Chief Financial Officer and Chief Revenue Officer at BigTeams
- Managing Director- Business Development Executive at BAIN, McKinsey and Boston Consulting Group
- Senior Director- Business Development Executive at Avanade, Inc
- Vice President - Sales Executive at Teletech Holdings, Inc
5 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
Position Downlite as a world leader in providing consumers
superior comfort products to help them get a better sleep.
MOST PROUD OF
Develop, implement, supervise, and manage strategies leading to
• Courage I had revenue increases of $44 Million (32%) and profitability of 150%. To turn around Nostalgia and launching a new website while also attending Northwestern classes Provide oversight to marketing, product management, product and losing 20 Lbs doing P90X. development, sales, and planning teams to achieve revenue goals. Foster a positive and high performance, customer-centric culture
• Downlite Rebuild Sit on operational task force committee to improve efficiencies, necessary to help the business grow and develop and install a corporate quality management system. scale correctly. Maximize revenue by managing and maintaining positive relationships external brand partners. Increased national brand sales
• Commitment by 50%. Necessary to commute from Chicago to New Jersey every week for over two years.
- Chief Revenue Officer at LIFE PHILOSOPHY
- Executive V.P, Sales & Marketing at VCNY
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
- - marketing
Focus on the discovery of revenue-generating opportunities for the media and entertainment centric start-up company. Collaborate
with founder to establish brand, content, and marketing strategies. Spearhead daily workflow and the implementation of company- wide short/long-term plans. Develop and present sponsorship sales presentations to prospective advertisers. Manage all social
media outreach including content, messaging and scheduling.
• Raised $500K from angel investors through the creation of investor presentations and pitched for Series A funding with an expectation to raise $5M - $10M.
• Devised workflow for production, editorial, sales and social media and delegated roles, responsibilities, and handoffs.
- Chief Revenue Officer at Scenes Media
- Media & Strategy Consultant at Start-up Companies
- SVP Digital & DVD Distribution, North America at Sonar Entertainment
- Senior Director, Digital Business Development at Google Play
10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Built and Managed team of 35 employees aligning sales and product development to achieve
product/market fit for a SaaS Monetization solution targeting the Cloud Service Providers and their VAR
& MSP channels.
• Developed marketing and messaging strategy to achieve regular and consistent flow of Marketing Qualified Leads.
• Built sales methodology to convert leads to opportunities, manage and measure pipeline to convert to wins.
• Built post-sale methodology focused on customer success to minimize early churn.
• Created partnerships with key industry leaders to drive new opportunities. Accomplishments at BluLogix:
• Led plan and execution to establish new product in a new market
• Grew year/year sales revenue by an average of 52%
• Coached sales team on new value proposition for consistent sales conversions.
• Coached discovery and demonstration engagements.
• Took deal MRR size to $30k selling into the enterprise space
• Presenter and panelist for industry thought leadership events
- Chief Revenue Officer at BluLogix
- Vice President of Sales at Votela
- Director of Sales at
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- - Business
Recruited to help reorganize and reposition the company, its brand(s), and subsidiaries. Full P&L responsibilities for both B2C and B2B revenue channels for a digitally native patriotic apparel company.
Responsible for an 8-figure budget. Promoted from VP of Marketing to CRO.
• Reorganized the sales and marketing departments with five direct reports.
• Grew year over year eCommerce sessions to 1.8 million sessions per month.
• Grew revenue +30%, increased conversion rate +25% to 4.65%.
• Created a new go-to-market processes and revamped our email marketing message and strategy.
• Grew (top of funnel) social media reach by 20% to over 150 million reach per month.
• Reduced our ad spend 50% and decreased our customer acquisition cost by 23%.
- Chief Revenue Officer at Grunt Style
- VP of Marketing & Business Technology at Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines
- Chief Executive Officer at American Quilters Society
- Managing Director at Westminster Securities Corporation
1 year at this Job
- BS in Business Administration - Business Administration