Downers Grove, Illinois 6/2006 to 11/2013
Division of Valid World Wide a transaction card personalization and manufacturing company.
Quality Manager/Chief Security Officer
• Logical and physical security officer authored new security manuals and ensured compliance with all regulatory and business standards including VISA, MasterCard, and PCI.
• Established security teams which met once a month and recorded and tracked all security events demonstrating team leadership.
• Created a risk management process and a risk assessment tool based on the NIST standard. Tracked quality metrics for card production. Ensured the measurement equipment provided accurate verifiable data Conducted periodic testing and calibration of all equipment and investigation and remediation of customer complaints.
- Quality Manager/Chief Security Officer at VALID USA/Global Card Services
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- - logical and physical
- certification - customer service
Over 12 years of experience in security operations and general administrations.
Security Policy Build Up, Implementation, Awareness, Ctrl & Compliance.
Security Manpower Management (Security Patrols, duties &Training)
Liaison with law enforcement, government state vigilance leads.
Investigations (Assets / Harassment / Accidents / Conflicts of Interest).
Security Management for new projects (Scope of Security, Budgeting & Cost Control).
• Rescue Ops
• Anti-Narcotics team lead
• Asset Protection Systems (Access Ctrl, CCTV, Visitor Management, Trvl Advisory)
• Business Continuity & Disaster Management
• Bomb Search/Evac
• VIP Protection
• Risk Assessment
• Internal theft & fraud prevention
• Canine force lead
• Counter Terrorism
• Soft Target Protection
• Industrial espionage protection
• Safety Awareness & Ctrl (Fire Fighting & Prevention)
• Command & Ctrl Rm setup
• Transportation Security WORK EXPERIENCE CAREER PATH 1. Company (Oceania Cruises) on MS Insignia Position: Chief Security Officer 2. Company (Oceania Cruises) on MS Nautica Position: Chief Security Officer 3. Company (Oceania Cruises) on MS Regatta Position: Chief Security Officer 4. Company: Iberojet cruises (V Ships) Grand Voyager Position: Chief security officer 5. Company: (V Ships) MV Alexander von Humboldt Position: Chief security officer 6 Company (Meteor Security Ltd) UK Position: Security Manager 7 Company: Oceania Cruises, Inc. M/V Insignia Position: Chief security officer 8 Company: Oceania Cruises, Inc. M/V Insignia Position: Chief security officer 9 Company: Oceania Cruises, Inc. M/V Regatta Position: security officer KEY RESULT AREAS Strategic Planning Overseas implementation of security system at all levels in and the outside the organization & monitoring incidents and taking corrective actions for continuous improvement. Sustaining profitable operations through focus on budgeting, cost analysis & cost optimization. Security Management Ensuring the security of cash ,goods, equipment's, high value assets and implementing counter strategies against sabotage, theft fraud, forgery, drug pedaling. Handling fist aid, safety& firefighting operations. Installing access control devise, intruder’s detection & alarm system surveillance cameras, recorders, fencing, bomb detection's, & other system to ensure adherence to security. Providing security arrangement for visiting VVIPS after conduction of the necessary security checks. Liaising with local authority such as police, fire, revenue, and district administration. Advise and monitor the tactical deployment of sophisticated & advanced security surveillance system such as, closed circuit camera, access control, etc. And interprets various results generated by them General Administration Monitoring overall operation across Hotel, security & assets management areas Developing and negotiating with the vendor for the timely procurement of security gadgets used as physical barriers for the intruders Conducting detailed investigation of breeches/recommendations for compliance. Writing reports of daily activities and security irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrence. Attends the corporate level meeting security meeting and various other monthly or safety meeting, to discuss security related topics Carries out the responsibilities of all technical security issues, electronics’ security system coordinates these requirements with projects, prepare detailed specifications and scope of works.
- Chief Security Officer (June 2003 – April 2015) at Vships
- Commercial and Non – Commercial Property Manager at A 1 Reality Group 5/1997 to 11/2002
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's Information Systems Engineering and Management - Master's ISEM
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor's - Commerce
Patrol, customer and client relations, loss and asset prevention, quality assurance, employee training, shipping officer liason.
- Chief security officer at Sunstate Security
- Crowd Control Specialist / Asset prevention at C.S.C.
- Supply Chain Manager at U.S. ARMY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Technical Certification - Supply & Logistics
Premier cannabis company, headquartered in Culver City, CA is publicly traded on the Canadian Securities Exchange. With the recent acquisition of PharmaCann MedMen now has a presence in twelve states. This is a seed to sale Company with Cultivation, Transportation/Logistics, and Retail operations. Chief Security Officer Based in Culver City, CA I am responsible for all aspects of security for the Company to include physical security, Loss Prevention, Investigations, Executive Protection, Systems Security (access control and video management), Intelligence, Security Education and Training Awareness (SETA), as well as Crisis Management and Business Continuity. I developed and built the various security programs including a state of the art Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) and a team for the Company as the first CSO for MedMen. Additionally, I established a Public Safety Liaison position to coordinate and liase with all police departments within the locales that MedMen operates. This effort, as well as the security infrastructure that I have built, doesn't exist anywhere else within this burgeoning industry. The Public Safety outreach has been paramount in establishing effective community and government relationships.
- Chief Security Officer at MedMen
- Global Security Manager, West Coast Operations at Gulfstream Aerospace
- Security Manager, Special Projects at The Boeing Company
- at The Boeing Company
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- - Management
- A.A. - A.S. Criminal Justice
The Superior Court for the District of Columbia and The District of Columbia Court of Appeals. Responsible for security policy, standards and enforcement for the busiest trial courts in the United States. 81 courtrooms, +/- 450 criminal defendants, 10-15,000 visitors, and a 300 person juror pool per day. Critical infrastructure protection for 13 buildings in Judiciary Square and surrounding quadrants of D.C. Oversight of and direction for 155 court security (peace) officers. Protection of 130 judicial officers, 1100 employees, witnesses, defendants, jurors, contractors, and visitors. Emergency preparedness and COOP officer. Access control & CCTV selection, installation, integration, management, and visitor screening. Dynamic risk assessment and mitigation/elimination for active shooter, bomb threat, terrorism, weapons, gang violence, and civil disturbance. Partnership/liaison with federal and local law enforcement.
- Chief Security Officer at DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA COURTS
- Senior Vice President, Head, International Security at WACHOVIA CORPORATION
- Vice President/Director, Corporate Security at THE MONEY STORE
- Principal at CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTING, INC
6 years at this Job
- Master of Arts in Industrial Relations - Industrial Relations
- Bachelor of Science in Biology & Physical Education - Biology & Physical Education
Oak Lawn I monitor other security officers and regular staff. I enforce regulations, policies, and laws regarding property and security of the property. I ensure safety of staff and guests on the property. I investigate reports, detain or arrest based on violations of law, and coordinate with local law enforcement when necessary.
- Chief Security Officer at Village Of Oak Lawn Fall On The Green
- Xbox Community Ambassador Founder at Microsoft
- Volunteer at Village Of Oak Lawn Fall On The Green
- Security Officer at Allied Universal
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Security Guard License (PERC) - 20 Hour Basic Security Training
- Baton Certified, Aerosol Projector Certified, Arrest, Search, Control Techniques Certified
- GED / High school Equivalency
- Federal Emergency Management Institute - Active Shooter: What You Can Do
- Federal Emergency management Institute - IS-00042 - Social Media in Emergency Management
- Federal Emergency management Institute - IS-00015.b "Special Events Contingency Planning for Public Safety Agencies
- Federal Emergency management Institute - IS-00700.a "National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction
- Federal Emergency Management Institute - IS-00100.b Introduction to Incident Command System ICS-100
- Federal Emergency Management Institute - IS-00003 "Radiological Emergency Management
In cooperation with the organization's executive leadership team(s), directs the development of an effective strategy to assess and mitigate risk (foreign and domestic), manage crises and incidents, maintain continuity of operations, and safeguard the organization.
✓ Directing staff in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes, practices, and policies throughout the organization to reduce risks, respond to incidents, and limit exposure and liability in all areas of information, financial, physical, personal, and reputational risk.
✓ Researches and deploys state-of-the-art technology solutions and innovative security management techniques to safeguard the organization's personnel and assets, including intellectual property and trade secrets. Establishes appropriate standards and associated risk controls.
Develops relationships with high-level officials in law enforcement [and international counterparts] to include in-country security [and international security agencies], intelligence, and other relevant governmental functions as well as private sector counterparts [worldwide].
• PRINCE AND PRINCESS SUPERMARKET, LAGOS NIGERIA. 2018 TILL DATE.
• ACCOUNT OFFICE: OUTLET CASHIER,
• Raising check for customer based on the captain order
• Posting and controlling of my transactions for proper
• In charge of monetary affairs in all cash outlets
• ACCOUNT: STORE SUPERVISOR.
• Taking inventory of items that comes in and out.
• Updating bin cards as soon as requisitions are made.
• Raising of LPOs and GRN for purchasing and payments.
• Preparing reports on weekly and monthly basis for proper stock taking.
• Record keeping etc.
- Chief Security Officer at Bolingo Hotels &Towers
- Head Security Officer at Victoria Crown Plaza Hotel
- Front Desk Clerk at BEVERLY HILLS HOTELS AND RESORTS, PORT HARCOURT
- FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR/ASSISTANT MANAGER at BOLTON WHITE HOTELS AND APARTMEMT
1 year at this Job
- SCHOOL CERTIFICATE - EXAMINATION
- Leaving Certificate
Lead reorganization of security department developed and implemented security audit process, loss prevention, and detection program. Updated and enhance security surveillance systems. Updated money handling process and procedures. Lead loss prevention auditing efforts, which to date has resulted in identifying multiple insider threats and fraudulent activities. ♦ Advise CEO on a variety of security and loss prevention issues. ♦ Direct and manage protective intelligence initiatives. ♦ Oversee company-wide safety program. ♦ Envision, identify, recommend, and implement technologies to enhance current security and safety program.
- Chief Security Officer at UPSTATE SHREDDING - WEITSMAN RECYCLING
- Project Risk Manager at AMERICAN UNIVERSITY AFGHANISTAN - Kabul
- Technical Liaison, International Division at TIER 1 GROUP
- Director of Security & Account Operations Manager at AIR SERV CORPORATION
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
Asaba Nigeria. Responsibilities: ≈ Watching and keeping at alert ≈ Carryout routine safety inspection ≈ Eagles eye view from the roof top, making sure all things are safe and in order ≈ Preparing Confined Space Entry Procedure and Control ≈ Performing / conducting talks to the worker regularly ≈ identifying hazard and recommendations ≈ Ensure PERMIT TO WORK System such as: Hot and cold permit ≈ Daily identifying hazard and correct unsafe acts ≈ Ensure safety to both personnel and equipment before operation started. ≈ Directly reports to Safety Manager ≈ Actively participates to promote "Zero Accident Philosophy" ≈ Ensure and monitor lifting operation to ensure safe lifting procedures
- CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER at Alloy dave industries limited
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at MARKETER
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
- - communication
• Contracted to Sapiocare, a four million dollar project tasked with creating an EMR (electronic medical record) for South Florida area clinics and hospitals
• Integrated a 2FA hardware based solution
• Provided full encryption for client computers, information transmitted, and Amazon cloud infrastructure
• Provided training on social engineering with specific focuses on phishing and encryption
• Created a long term backup solution for cold storage of medical data up to seventy-five years with disaster recovery measures
• Ensured ~~~~~~~~~ compliance with all state and federal laws
- Chief Security Officer at Triptych Technologies, Inc
- General Manager at Olde Towne Tobacconist
- IT and Inventory Manager at Harvest Market, Inc
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma