Asst Chief Security officer Duties Included: Routine Patrols Inside of casino
- Asst Chief Security officer at Longhorn Hotel & casino, Las Vegas, NV
- Security Officer at SOA Security, Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - Security
- High school
Job Description Supervise Security Personnel. Ensure all Security Officer maintain the proper company security standard policy. Guest Relation, dealt with any guest and crew complaint pertaining security issues and conduct investigation for any complaint. Conduct investigation for any incident and accident occurred ashore and onboard involving guest and crew and document the accident report into info ship system. In charge of checking all Security Daily Report and summarize into Security Daily Summary Report. Ensure all gangway security equipment in good condition prior of operating in Ports of call such as X-ray machine, Walkthrough metal detector/handheld metal detector and A-pass system. Review CCTV footage daily and log it in the Daily Security CCTV log. Report all incidents to proper local authorities such as US Custom and Boarder Protection, US Law Enforcement Officer and US Coastguard. Ensure the safety of all guest and crew and any Safety observation need to address in Safety Observation Report. Conduct proper training to Security Officer on how to conduct Alcohol and Drug test for the crew, Lock link reading (Cabin Door events), Safety Deposit box reading (Safety Deposit box events), Bomb search procedures, Maintain proper communication with the Company Security Officer. Briefed all Security Officer for any updated Security issues/policy and assist Chief Security Officer and Ship Security Officer for any security related issues. Brief all new crew members during the familiarization training pertaining to company policies, security and safety matters. Security Officer I-Aviation Security (Airport Security) SBMA Law Enforcement Department
- Asst. Chief Security Officer at Carnival Cruise Lines
- at Subic Bay Freeport Zone
- Security Guard at Reliable Protective Security Inc
14 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Management - Business Administration-Management
Chief Security Officer -
➢ Write policy and procedure to maintain data security compliance.
➢ Created a security compliance program for DMH to meet state and federal regulations.
➢ Manage security office responsible for access to DMH electronic systems
➢ Respond to IT security incidents
➢ Communicate IT issues to DMH management
➢ Create and conduct comprehensive training
➢ Created a risk management program for DMH
➢ Create business requirements for electronic systems Technical Services Manager -
➢ Managed the team responsible for maintaining the IT infrastructure for DMH electronic systems statewide
➢ Responsible for the infrastructure budget
➢ Management of complicated IT projects
➢ Successfully completed technical projects on time and budget
➢ Managed a team of IT professionals responsible for DMH's statewide IT architecture
- Chief Security Officer at State of Missouri
24 years, 8 months at this Job
Honolulu Division 91-1300 Enterprise Drive Salary: $95,530 USD per year Kapolei, HI 96707 Average hours per week: 40 Associate Chief Security Officer/Acting Chief Pay Plan: GS, Series: 0080, Grade: 13 Security Officer Supervisor: James Dunn Phone: 808-673-4120 Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Apply advanced security, concepts, principles, criteria, requirements, technology, and practices to support information security (INFOSEC) and physical, industrial, and personnel security for Federal Bureau of Investigation. Currently perform security management duties in Texas through agency support of a hardship transfer. PROGRAM MANAGEMENT: Plan, organize, and direct security functions of division. Coordinate the objectives and plans of multiple programs to support and promote information sharing and strategy development. Exercise supervisory personnel management responsibility for team of two security specialists and more than 10 contractors. Interpret security program laws, directives, regulations, and guidance to assist subordinate organizations in establishing and operating internal security programs. Perform inspections of office and unit programs to ensure compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures. Provide innovative special security program solutions to support the presentation of Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) capabilities and resolve extremely complex or challenging security and operational issues. Provide technical and administrative direction to subordinate security personnel. INFORMATION & PERSONNEL SECURITY MANAGEMENT: Enforce operational, functional, and mission assurance aspects of FBI INFOSEC program. Respond to incidents involving compromised information according to established procedures. Manage removable media program; issue thumb drives and inspect surplus equipment to ensure disposal according to National Security Agency (NSA) standards. Inspect division laptops for security compliance. Track and report unauthorized USB insertions on secured networks. Process and adjudicate Limited Background Investigations (LBIs) for all construction personnel requiring access to division facilities. PHYSICAL & INDUSTRIAL SECURITY MANAGEMENT: Provide authoritative guidance to senior leadership on physical and industrial security requirements for the protection of classified national security information. Oversee the construction of Secure Work Environments (SWEs) for storing Secret information and SCI Facilities (SCIFs) for processing information classified as Top Secret (TS). Oversee security construction projects from first blueprints to final inspections to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements. Ensure contractors are cleared defense contractors through the National Industrial Security Program (NISP). Perform security vulnerability assessments to identify sensitive sites and potential threats against them. Ensure compliance of access control systems, entry control procedures, alarm systems, and wall composition with organizational policy and guidance. COMMUNICATION & TRAINING: Brief executive leadership on program requirements and validity of recommendations. Conduct INFOSEC training for more than 400 division personnel and provide training to specialized couriers responsible for physically transporting classified data. Deliver classification management and safeguarding training to division personnel. Establish professional working relationships with coworkers, contractors, and customers, contributing to a cooperative working environment and successful accomplishment of organizational mission. Advise project engineers and managers, action officers, and operational officers of responsibility to provide proper classified management guidance and specification requirements. Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with a large range of audiences. Deliver annual security awareness briefing to all division personnel. Maintain database documenting current status of training for all TS/SCI and Special Access Program authorized personnel in division. ACCOMPLISHMENTS: *Capably performed as Acting Chief Security Officer for five-month period; created division's Continuity of Operations Plan and led advanced training exercises to ensure operational readiness for crisis response. *Expertly oversaw the construction of multiple SWEs and SCIFs, from conception to accreditation. *Overhauled the visitor control process; replaced antiquated manual paper process with state-of-the-art digital system that streamlined procedures, reduced staffing requirements, and maintained the highest security standards. *Developed and implemented new training requirement for couriers of classified material, resulting in a 50% reduction in transport-related security incidents. *Conducted comprehensive physical security inspections of all division buildings as Acting Chief Security Officer; identified and reported significant deficiencies that resulted in prompt corrective action and funding from higher headquarters (HQ) to bring division buildings into compliance with regulatory standards
- Associate Chief Security Officer/Acting Chief at Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Personnel Security Specialist at FBI, Honolulu Division
- Security Specialist Supervisor at FBI, Finance Divsiion
- Personnel Security Specialist (Adjudicator) at FBI, Security Division
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Completion Date
• Assist homeless or at risk of being homeless individuals in applying for SSI/SSDI benefits
• Use the SOAR Model, a SAMHA-recognized evidence-based model for individuals who have an inadequate or fragmented medical history.
• Interview clients one to three times to obtain a comprehensive work and medical history and to collect information for a function assessment.
• Transport the client for medical or SSA appointments, if necessary.
• Implement and maintain cyber security procedures for all staff. As the Chief Security Officer
- SOAR Disability Specialist/ Chief Security Officer at The Servant Center
- Administrative Assistant/ Chief Security Officer at
- Office Support at Western Guilford High School
- Assistant Teacher at Chapel Hill Carrboro City School
11 months at this Job
- High school
• Responsible for gatekeeping, dynamic calendar scheduling, correspondence, time sensitive presentation preparation and administrative duties for Chief Security Officer, SVP; provide administrative support and serve as liaison for Global Security team leadership
• Create travel and meeting agenda forecast for the year; coordinate complex travel arrangements and itineraries for domestic and international trips; process relative travel and expense reports
• Forecast, monitor and track annual department spending through partnership with Corporate Finance and Accounts Payable; process and reconcile department requisitions, purchase orders, invoices and expenses against budget to determine cost-savings initiatives
• Initiate planning of and organize quarterly team building events; coordinate and moderate annual Global Security Leadership Summit, two-day 20+ person team offsite event comprised of internal executives and external guest speakers (Talent, Law Enforcement, Government Officials)
• Develop communications and logistics for monthly Global Security Council Telepresence/Video Conference meetings and special events; create agenda, distribute minutes, follow up on action items
• Ensure Security Management adheres to business standards and administrative operating procedures in accordance with department policies & requirements
• Manage special projects as needed; oversee onboarding & offboarding of staff members
- Executive Assistant to Chief Security Officer at NBCUniversal
- Business Planning & Strategy Consultant at MetLife
- Operations Supervisor at Rockefeller Group Business Center
- Sales Support & Administration at Waldman Diamond Company
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Chief security officer
- Security Officer at Ghazi securiy
- Security Officer at
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Title include Security Officer Duties include patrolling of set office complexes, and parking lots, helping insure all aspects of the job have been completed.
- Chief Security Officer at Lenex Security
- Sales at Macy's
- Cashier, Food Service Aide at Community Regional Medical Center
- Bartender, Bar Manager at Cadillac Lounge
9 years at this Job
- AAS - Business Management
Founded security consulting company with a mission to deliver holistic and comprehensive security solutions, identify client
vulnerabilities, and mitigate client risk through delivery of quality services.
• Risk-based security consultations to assess clients' security posture, identify vulnerabilities, and provide strategies to mitigate against multiple threats.
• Review and write policies to protect client equities, including workplace violence, crisis management, and cyber- related use policy.
• Conduct business due diligence, background, and discrete personal and corporate investigations.
• Optimize client security by providing Security Audits of facilities, personnel and infrastructure.
• Design and conduct Industry-specific and Regulatory Security Compliance Reviews.
• Develop security strategies to enhance Executive Protection and Special Event Risk Mitigation.
- Chief Security Officer at eNsite Security Consulting, LLC
- Executive, Cyber Threat Services at Optiv Security, Inc
- FBI Legal Attaché, International US Embassy at Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- FBI Special Agent in Charge (Acting) / Assistant Special Agent in Charge at Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
2 years at this Job
- BSBA - Accounting and Economics
- Masters of Business - Commercial Aviation
As a certified, licensed security officer, I am a core member who works closely with the leadership team of the school to foster a better understanding of the security function to maintain a secure learning environment. I serve as the initial first responder and school safety coordinator for emergencies.
- Chief Security Officer at Highland Park Presbyterian Day School
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Operations and Systems Management