Bedie Moran has 27 years of experience as a management consultant and senior executive serving the HealthCare, Financial Services and Technology industries. He brings a multi-disciplinary approach to digital innovation; blending a background in financial management with operations and technology expertise. Mission:
Develop blockchain and AI solutions that create transformation though focused analysis, Use Cases anchored in solid business logic that delivers measurable results, security and ROI. Specialists in Nimble Project Management approach that focuses on identifying opportunities to transform operating models for break-through performance Professional Blockchain Experience Chief Strategy Officer- RemediChain, Memphis, USA Director of International Programs A Blockchain-based solution for tracking Pharma supply chain and ID medical waste in system. A Fed Ex Incubator Project, US FDA Partner for Pharma supply chain prototype. Google Logistics Candidate for Blockchain based innovative logistical projects Foundering Partner Catena Consulting, London UK.
Providing consulting services for innovative digital healthcare and blockchain solutions Executive Advisor Vendible Stable Coin
A US based stable coin project partnering with existing trust institutions, currently enrolled in New Chip Accelerator program Delivering strategic management and technology expertise to Fortune 100 Companies;
• Managed $13M project budget; assessed strategy and technology competitiveness for capital investments that generated investments valued at more than $50M
• Directing teams of up to 25 professional in the evaluation of service operations and overall technology and business strategy, budget and profitability study, plans for integration of newly acquired hospitals, high-level technology, architecture and systems selection, and implementation oversight.
• Provide business analysis to University Hospital President and Board members for the development of new, ground-breaking $120M hospital project facility projected to open in 2020. E*TRADE Financial, Arlington, VA DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS STRATEGY / ASSISTANT TO COO
• Chief Strategist and project director to implement new global lending technology and operational platforms for mortgage and consumer lending divisions.
• Supported COO with strategic budgeting, planning and board presentations for world-wide operations
• Team Leader for business and technical team to designed "Best of Breed " architecture lending platform to support 3 separate consumer lending divisions KPMG Consulting / Bearing Point, Washington, D.C., USA
• Senior Project Management for development of a pioneering first fully automated web based second mortgage product with cash dispersal within 24 hours.
• Developed business requirements, management reporting, technical requirements, business process flows, management structure and workflow for fully automated ecommerce site
• Venture Capital Representative for VC clients perform operational and technology due diligence for startups in the Fintec industry f LoBue Management Consulting, New York, USA Sr. MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
• Engineered workflows, developed capacity plans and performed technology evaluation for operations of a major international bank's Latin American operations that generated annual cost savings of $8M
• Led project team through merger consolidation and evaluation for the MOM (Merger Office Management) for major North American bank
• Identified best practices in private banking divisions; performed risk analysis, technology due diligence, operations consolidation, workflow design and analysis of operations cost structures that achieved savings of over $10M LF Rothschild, NY, USA
• Investment Banking and Capital Markets Analyst and Derivate Market Trader
- Chief strategy Officer at RemediChain
5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - International Management
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Chief Strategy Officer for BizzSecure; ensuring optimal strategy, design, and oversight for:
• IT security strategy
• IT audits, risk assessments, Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
• Virtual InfoSec, including security design & architecture
• Vulnerability management mitigation, penetration testing, and compliance frameworks (PCIDSS, CCPA, HIPAA-HITECH, FFIEC, FISMA, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, ISO 27002, ISO 270010)
Chief Strategy Officer for BizzSecure; ensuring optimal strategy, design, and oversight for:
- Chief Strategy Officer at BizzSecure
- Remote Pilot in Command (UAS/UAV Pilot) at FAApart107certifiedpilot.com
- Rollins Pass Author, Historian, and Presenter at Rollins Pass, Preserve Rollins Pass, & The John Trezise Archive for Rollins Pass Imagery
- Chief Photographer at Corona Station Photography
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Alternative Dispute Resolution & Web-Enabled Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Communications
www.mindseyesolutions.com), Arlington, VA 2012 ─ Present
(Mindseye develops technology to provide organizations with smarter solutions for discovering information.)
Chief Strategy Officer
In concert with CEO, COO/CFO, management team, rebranded former company (Mindseye Solutions) into Mindseye and product
(TunnelVision) into the Mindseye Discovery Platform. Set strategic agendas with far-sighted vision, catalyzing changes and optimizing profit, operations, workforce, and market expansion. SELECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Created and implemented a corporate strategic plan designed to direct both short-term and long-term growth resulting in double-digit revenue growth year over year for four consecutive years.
• Developed go-to-market strategies; identified core target verticals/industries and built sales tools to address them allowing for repeatable processes and rapid sales growth.
• Revamped company and product positioning, corporate messaging architecture, and corporate and sales presentations enabling expansion in Am Law 200 and Fortune 1000.
• Developed OEM relationship with Dell and go-to-market strategy for the launch of state of the art eDiscovery appliance and mobile solution. This reduced the sales cycle and provided an all-in-one eDiscovery solution for enterprise clients.
- Chief Strategy Officer at MINDSEYE
- Vice President, Forensics & Discovery Consulting at INTEGREON
- Vice President at www.onsite3.com
- at www.onsite3.com
7 years, 5 months at this Job
GreenVision Strategies: Chief Strategy Officer, January 2018 - Present Manage strategy and logistics for all event, marketing and consulting initiatives.
➢ Lead for social media marketing initiatives
➢ Development of sponsorship packages and partner programs
➢ Road show and educational program building and promotion
➢ Event and logistics management for customer, partner and GVS branded events
➢ Development of branding, marketing and increase sales/ROI initiatives for Maryland cannabis industry
GreenVision Strategies: Chief Strategy Officer, January 2018 - Present
Manage strategy and logistics for all event, marketing and consulting initiatives.
- Chief Strategy Officer at GreenVision Strategies
- BGCO National Operations Manager, Self Serve Strategy, HQ at Verizon Wireless
- Enterprise and Government Sales Operations Manager, HQ at Verizon Wireless
- National Government Sales Operations/Event Manager at Verizon Wireless
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Business Administration
- - Business Communication
- Certification in Project Management
Design, refine and improve on policies and also create implementation processes. In addition, fully in their implementation to ensure compliance. Furthermore, coordinate feedbacks for improvements on future planning and execution. Work with the chief executive officer to coordinate the general activities of the management and staff of the United States of America and Nigeria offices. Reengineered the process and procedures of the Chamber for effective and efficient performance.
- Chief Strategy Officer at Nigerian Chamber of Commerce-USA
- Senior Pastor at Christ Cares Apostolic Ministry
- Lead by example at THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
- Corporate Affairs Managery/ Personal Assistant to the CEO at Indepth Communications
1 year at this Job
- Master's - WES Verified
- BS - Political science
- Post graduate diploma in Theology - Theology
A private investment firm funding companies that: (1) develop innovative financial derivative CAPITAL products including the world's first futures contract on crude oil storage capacity; (2) structure and 3/2017-5/19 facilitate the sale of trade finance assets; and (3) incubate fintech startups that use crypto assets and blockchains to transform business or finance INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT - CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER Spearheaded brand strategy and positioning, developed market entry strategies, and lead ongoing communications efforts for the firm's portfolio of companies. Matrix Global, Renovatio & SJMX. under tight deadlines. This includes the development of strategic partnership framework with Platt's for new business opportunities, planning of an Initial Coin Offering for a cryptocurrency exchange project, launching of a blockchain incubator and positioning the CEO as an influencer in the blockchain and digital asset space. web, social, PR, events and develop strong relationships with national and international press members, investors, industry experts, and partners.
● Cultivate and grow strategic partnerships.
● Plan and manage complex projects while working effectively with the executive team
● Build and implement communications infrastructure for all companies including brand,
A private investment firm funding companies that: (1) develop innovative financial derivative
CAPITAL products including the world's first futures contract on crude oil storage capacity; (2) structure and
3/2017-5/19 facilitate the sale of trade finance assets; and (3) incubate fintech startups that use crypto assets
and blockchains to transform business or finance
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT - CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER
Spearheaded brand strategy and positioning, developed market entry strategies, and lead ongoing
communications efforts for the firm's portfolio of companies. Matrix Global, Renovatio & SJMX.
under tight deadlines. This includes the development of strategic partnership framework
with Platt's for new business opportunities, planning of an Initial Coin Offering for a cryptocurrency exchange project, launching of a blockchain incubator and positioning the
CEO as an influencer in the blockchain and digital asset space.
web, social, PR, events and develop strong relationships with national and international
press members, investors, industry experts, and partners.
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT - CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER at LONE STAR CAPITAL
- DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - COMMERCIAL BANKING at JPMORGAN
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT - COUNCIL MEMBER at Gerson Lehrman Group
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT - HEAD OF BUSINESS & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT at Privately-Owned
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Accountable for HIE strategic direction, working across staff, board, participants / stakeholders, innovators, and vendors to drive program strategy.
• Built methodology for strategy, business case development, product management, priority management, and value-based pricing.
• Thoroughly vet potential work against our mission, vision, values, goals, and existing commitments & priorities ensuring the whole organization has a clear and agreed strategy.
• Developed Help Desk into a revenue generating work center by outsourcing their services.
- Chief Strategy Officer at
- Executive at Colorado Regional Health Information Org
- Chief Information Officer at
- Interim CEO at
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (B.S.) Management Information Systems
Leads the development and implementation of strategy across a startup cannabis fintech corporation with an application-based crowd investing and B2B platform:
• Directly responsible for turning the CEO's vision into tangible objectives
• Manages and qualifies investment opportunity deal flow
• Works with sponsor companies to develop their capital raising strategy
• Regularly coordinates with private debt & equity investors, institutions, venture capital, angel investors, investment banks, and family offices
• Negotiates strategic partnerships to further organizational objectives
• Responsible for deal architecture between investors and sponsors
• Optimizes process flow by implementing systems thinking, lean six sigma, and agile methodologies
- Chief Strategy Officer at Wrazel
- Strategic Policy Advisor at International Natural Product Sciences Task Force
- Advisory Council Board Member at Soldiers Angel's
- Managing Principal at Manticore Consulting Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Jurisprudence in Intellectual Property Law
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Number of employees: 520 Annual Revenue: $68M (2016.12) Items: Information Technology, Social Services, Health Science, and Energy # Successfully completed constructing 3 solar power plants in Carroll County, MD. (5.63MW) # Defined strategic goals and initiatives along with growth strategy including new growth engines. # Identified repeatable/reusable solutions and made them readily deployable.
Number of employees: 520 Annual Revenue: $68M (2016.12)
Items: Information Technology, Social Services, Health Science, and Energy
# Successfully completed constructing 3 solar power plants in Carroll County, MD. (5.63MW)
# Defined strategic goals and initiatives along with growth strategy including new growth engines.
# Identified repeatable/reusable solutions and made them readily deployable.
- President / Chief Strategy Officer at PSI International, Inc
- Vice Chairman / Executive Management at CheongJin E&C, Inc
- EVP, Cofounder / CTO at GTMI Foundation
- EVP of CJ Group / CEO at CJ 4DPLEX, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Computer Science
- M.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Electronic Engineering
Manages business, product development, and product strategy for the highly-innovative software company specializing in providing leading Office 365, Azure, and Exchange Migration solutions to large enterprises including Microsoft, Accenture, ING, Thermo Fisher,
Fujitsu, Altria, Pfizer, Sony, and the U.S. Military. Developed and executes a comprehensive strategic plan and oversees all aspects of operations from product development / business development to sales and marketing. Recruited and leads an advanced team of 15 in providing remarkable service to a wide range of customers and millions of end users. Promptly responds to customer RFPs and SOWs and ensures exceptional service on each interaction. Drives brand awareness and traffic via strategic marketing initiatives, website, and advanced SEO. Creates and implements go-to-market strategies to highlight the organization's unique value proposition to customers to achieve a competitive advantage within the market.
• Credited with launching the company into a multimillion-dollar leader in the enterprise migration vertical.
• Designed and developed enterprise-class software requirements and technical solutions that integrate with Active Directory, Exchange, Azure, Windows, and Office 365 for data migration and identity management utilized by thousands of customers and over 30 million end users worldwide.
• Sourced and acquired major partnerships with leading multibillion-dollar technology organizations.
• Managed, nurtured, and owned the organization's largest customer relationships to ensure quality delivery and continued revenue growth.
• Developed the company's product roadmap to stay ahead of technology changes and maintain a competitive advantage over competitors.
• Managed and consulted with the development team to solve complex business challenges, drive business initiatives, and deliver on time product releases.
• Worked closely with marketing, sales, and other stakeholders to continually innovate to maintain our competitive advantage and communicate unique company differentiations to partner and customers.
- Chief Strategy Officer at PRIASOFT
- Consultant - Engineer & Senior Project Manager at CONOCOPHILLIPS PETROLEUM/TOSCO
- Senior IT Engineer - Electronic Messaging & Collaboration at ALLIEDSIGNAL/HONEYWELL
- Operations Manager at AVENTA DATA SYSTEMS, INC
16 years, 5 months at this Job