• Serve as gatekeeper to Chief Strategy Officer while providing meticulous, efficient administrative support
• Communicate the priorities, needs and delegate tasks to team on behalf of Chief Strategy Officer
• Coordinate and organize meetings, conference calls, memos, manage multiple concurrent tasks in an environment of rapidly changing priorities, resourcefully handle confidential matters with discretion and integrity
• Maintain, manage and organize multiple heavy and complex calendars and conference room reservations
• Research, plan, direct, execute corporate events and negotiate contracts with external vendors
• Manage domestic and international travel, expense reports, team time off, collaborate with accounts payable and corporate purchasing to reconcile and approve invoices for purchases; designed AV form for senior executives
• Exhibit calm professional demeanor, positive attitude while working with internal, external executives and guests
- Senior Executive Assistant to Chief Strategy Officer at OppenheimerFunds Distributor, Inc
- Assistant to Chief Investment Officer and Office Coordinator at Caxton Alternative Management, LP
- Legal, Compliance & Operational Risk Assistant at BNP Paribas Investment Partners
- Executive Assistant to President at Balmer Parc LLC/Dakota Realty Group LLC
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Woman's Hospital (Baton
Rouge, LA), and Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose, CA). Developed/executed positioning strategies and forged alliances with partner hospitals. Implemented unique and market-distinguishable programs. Spearheaded strategic and tactical
initiatives across multiple service lines, including Cardiovascular, Neurological, and Women's & Children's Services
• Women's & Children's Services - Defined strategy and led tactical execution for women's and children's services, Gyn surgical services, and Gynecology Oncology services. o Recruited GYN-ONC and GYN physician to expand GYN Surgical footprint at Good Samaritan Hospital. o Increased NICU and high-risk maternal transports to Good Samaritan Hospital by 18% through implementation of Maternal Fetal Telemedicine. o Positioned Woman's Hospital as regional hub for Maternal/Child services by implementing key initiatives, such as prenatal/postpartum telemedicine, online scheduling for 70 Obstetricians, and implementation of statewide regional plan for Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) program. o Implemented pregnancy navigators through text, chat, and email support at Woman's Hospital. o Increased NICU transfers to Woman's Hospital by 40% through MFM and Neonatal Telemedicine efforts as well as expanding NICU support to smaller hospitals through telemedicine/neonatology support. o Spearheaded the merger of two large OB-GYN practices, which converted to 1206D partnership at Dignity Health. o Increased deliveries at Dignity Health from 100 to 220 per month.
• Neurological Services - Implemented strategic plan, including specific planning initiatives for service line. o Developed Neurosciences Institute, including recruitment of Neurosurgeons (invasive/noninvasive) and Neurologists intensivists for designated stroke center at Dignity Health. o Increased stroke cases at Dignity Health from 60 per month to 150 at Dignity Health. o Increased Dignity Health's Neurosurgery volume by 40%.
- Chief Strategy Officer at Healthcare Strategy Innovations, LLC
- Regional Vice President, Strategy/Business Development at Christus Health
- Chief Strategy Officer at Healthcare Strategy Innovations, LLC
- Vice President, Business Development/Managed Care at Pacific Alliance Medical Network
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
2016 - Actual (World's leading mobile services company for managing devices and accessories across the wireless ecosystem) Executive Assistant to Head of Financial Service & Chief Strategy Officer (C-Level) Oversee a wide variety of administrative functions which includes:
• Manage the busy day-to-day executive calendar; resolve numerous scheduling conflicts to ensure success of a high-priority sales-based meetings and events
• Handle complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinate pre planning of numerous trips.
• Create expense reports, budgets, and filing systems.
• Administrative support to all department team members.
• Compiled data from all sales executive to maintain monthly reports updated.
2016 - Actual
(World's leading mobile services company for managing devices and accessories across the wireless ecosystem)
Executive Assistant to Head of Financial Service & Chief Strategy Officer (C-Level)
Oversee a wide variety of administrative functions which includes:
- Executive Assistant to Head of Financial Service & Chief Strategy Officer at BRIGHTSTART CORP
- Executive Assistant to CEO, Human Resources Director and Audit Director (C-Level) at ROYAL & SUN ALLIANCE INSURANCE GROUP
- Office Manager at METER-MADE MARKETING, INC
- Development & Talent Attraction Manager at PETROLERA AMERIVEN
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters - Human Resources Management
- Bachelors - Modern Languages
Charlotte, North Carolina September 2005 to Present Executive Administrative Assistant - Chief Strategy Officer and the General Counsel
• Supported the Chief Strategy Officer and the General Counsel who manages legal operations for the leading global foodservice provider with annual revenue of $9.9 billion while employing more than 175,000 associates in North America.
• Managed the payment process of all legal invoices with outside counsel firms representing Compass Group and all entities with estimated monthly expenses in excess of $650,000.00.
• Assisted the Assistant General Counsel of Employment with drafting highly sensitive and confidential employment, non-compete and consulting agreements for associates; manages the database and confidential files of all agreements.
• Served as the liaison and assists in supervising a summer intern we employ annually through the Charlotte Legal Diversity Clerkship Program sponsored by the Mecklenburg County Bar Association.
• Drafted and disseminated minutes from Officers' meetings. Scheduled national and international travel arrangements, appointments, meetings and conferences. Prepared letters, memos, confidential documents, emails and develops presentations.
• Served as the department delegate for imputing and managing highly sensitive employee information in the Compass Personal Management (CPM) System. Monitor, audit and reconcile department budget and executive expense reports.
• Coordinated and planed client vendor summit, department quarterly meetings and team building activities.
Charlotte, North Carolina September 2005 to Present
Executive Administrative Assistant - Chief Strategy Officer and the General Counsel
- Executive Administrative Assistant - Chief Strategy Officer and the General Counsel at Compass Group USA, Inc
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- Paralegal Certificate Program
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Business Administration
• Manage Annual budgeting process and modeling, Marketing, Facilities, Fleet Management, Information Technology, Analytics and Human Resources
• Developed Sales and Service Management organizational structure, standard operating processes and market strategy
• Designed and implemented highly scalable cloud-based infrastructure to support $100M 3-year growth plan
• Developed and implemented integrated analytics platform to measure KPIs across multiple subsidiaries
• Created strategy to support and drive 63% employee growth in 18 months (400 to 650+)
- Chief Strategy Officer at CEC Companies
- Manager, Shared Services & Outsourcing Advisory at KPMG, LLP
- Vice President of Strategic Pricing, Americas at Serco Global Services
- Director, Global Finance and Business Operations at Cisco, EMC, VMware and Intel
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Information Systems
· Lead consulting engagements that guarantee discovery of 25% (or more) in growth opportunities and operational improvement by translating client’s capacity into new service area specific action. · Conceived, coded, and implemented company’s SaaS Business Growth product platform to generate track and prioritize strategic initiatives. · Instituted engagement and implementation strategies that guides the evaluation of a company’s strategy plan/direction against its capacity and performances (operational and product/services). · Maximized performance by utilizing data management best practices: simplified access to traditional and emerging data (15%) and scrubbing data to instill quality into existing business processes (10%). · Utilize analytical skills and tools to acquire, consolidate, and transform data into user-friendly and insightful information that drive business decisions and actions.
· Lead consulting engagements that guarantee discovery of 25% (or more) in growth opportunities and operational improvement by translating client’s capacity into new service area specific action.
· Conceived, coded, and implemented company’s SaaS Business Growth product platform to generate track and prioritize strategic initiatives.
· Instituted engagement and implementation strategies that guides the evaluation of a company’s strategy plan/direction against its capacity and performances (operational and product/services).
· Maximized performance by utilizing data management best practices: simplified access to traditional and emerging data (15%) and scrubbing data to instill quality into existing business processes (10%).
· Utilize analytical skills and tools to acquire, consolidate, and transform data into user-friendly and insightful information that drive business decisions and actions.
- Chief Strategy Officer at Predictian
- Fraud Product Implementation Lead at Experian Information Solutions
- Program Manager at New Century Mortgage
- Vice President, Information Technology at Greenpoint Mortgage
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
Intelligent cloud proxy service. Explored AI usage. Potential key partnerships with other companies. Go to market strategy; develop pitches to VC's and customers.
- CTO & Chief Strategy Officer at
- Advisor at Scintillate.me
- Board of Director at PVC / Security
- Lead Manager at Oracle Corporation
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MS in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - research
Responsibilities: - Oversee all community partnerships with outside organizations - Develop Mentoring Monthly activity sheet - Create and lead Thrive Mentor orientation and Mentor Town Hall Meetings - Serve as a point of contact for the Raleigh Community - Collect all attendance, feedback, and engagement with the Chief of Staff - Assist the CEO with any marketing or social media requests and/or recruitment-related tasks if/when needed
- Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) at NON-PROFIT ORG
- Public Safety Communications Operator at Winston-Salem Police Department
- at YMCA of Greensboro
- Clerical Assistant at NC A&T
4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
Developed the initial business plan and go to market strategy with 2 co-founders. Building a mobile app which acts as the interface for workplaces, making use of computer vision and spatial rendering technology to create something new and uniquely useful for office building owners.
- Co-founder at Chief Strategy Officer SpatialFirst, Inc
- Senior Vice President at WRLD3D (formerly eeGeo)
- Director of Business Development at eeGeo Inc
- CEO & Founder at Cartomapic AB
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Geography, International Studies
• Work with various clients including the Wayfinder Foundation, DC Public Charter School Board, National Charter Collaborative, National Alliance for Public Charter Schools, and The 74 Million on developing and executing comprehensive branding and communications strategies specifically tied to outcomes and outputs per their organizational strategic plan and/or grant metrics.
• Drive message development and organizational strategy focused on brand initiatives, external promotion using policy and data research as catalysts.
• Enhance national and local profiles of organizations and partnerships.
• Develop and implement social media strategies.
• Conduct internal media trainings on creating personal narratives to be used to move the mission of the organization forward.
• Create organization-wide brand implementation training through storytelling.
• Create toolkits and other organizational publications as needed for campaigns from start to finish.
- Chief Strategy Officer at WestBar Strategies
- Senior Director of Communications at PIE Network
- National Director of Communications at Black Alliance for Educational Options
- Public Information Officer at Prince George's County Public Schools
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications