Managing partner for IT services company
● In cooperation with Chief Executive Officer, define and execute company rebranding strategy and refine target market
● In cooperation with Chief Operations Officer, implement ITIL standards for change management, incident and service request management, workflow and onboarding processes
● In cooperation with managing partners, redefine company organizational structure
● Represent organization in strategic and channel partner executive groups
● Evaluate and make recommendations on open requests for proposals to ensure alignment with company strategy
● Communicate company strategy to staff and managers, setting expectations and defining key performance indicators
- Chief Strategy Officer at Amicus MSP
- Senior IT Operations Manager at Kaiser Permanente
- Senior Consultant- IT Strategy and Organization at Amicus Unlimited
- ITS Client Services Manager II at Loyola Marymount University
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S - Technical Management
Provide high-level, global administrative support to the Chief Strategy Officer in a fast-paced, dynamic
• Relationship building and collaborating with key senior partners across MetLife
• Focus on managing complex, constantly changing calendar in multiple time zones
• Planning and coordinating extensive international travel and large-scale offsites
• Vet and respond to emails and other correspondence
• Compile and process expenses
- Executive Assistant to EVP, Chief Strategy Officer at METLIFE
- Executive Assistant to Chief Market Risk Officer at BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON
- Executive Assistant to Chairman at WILLIS RE
- at METLIFE
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Early stage startup building a business based on a proprietary, highly optimized software platform that provides users with high quality graphics and video in 3D interactive environment. Defined the business model, created the launch and growth strategy, and identified target customer verticals. Developed pitch deck and presented business to investors. Managed product development and engineering team. Developed partnerships with external industry experts to build a demo product in radiology.
- Chief Strategy Officer at FFIPCO Technology
- Global Strategist at SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS, GLOBAL STRATEGY GROUP
- Corporate Development Program Summer Associate at LIBERTY MUTUAL
- Spacecraft Systems Engineer at THE BOEING COMPANY
5 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Science - Astronautical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering
• Manage Annual budgeting process and modeling, Marketing, Facilities, Fleet Management, Information Technology, Analytics and Human Resources
• Developed Sales and Service Management organizational structure, standard operating processes and market strategy
• Designed and implemented highly scalable cloud-based infrastructure to support $100M 3-year growth plan
• Developed and implemented integrated analytics platform to measure KPIs across multiple subsidiaries
• Created strategy to support and drive 63% employee growth in 18 months (400 to 650+)
- Chief Strategy Officer at CEC Companies
- Manager, Shared Services & Outsourcing Advisory at KPMG, LLP
- Vice President of Strategic Pricing, Americas at Serco Global Services
- Director, Global Finance and Business Operations at Cisco, EMC, VMware and Intel
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Information Systems
Oversaw strategic planning, marketing, and profitability of all clinical programs. Supervised direct reports including product line management, medical staff development, channel sales, strategic planning, and marketing communications. Introduced a critical series of new programs, utilizing new technologies, and instituted clinical and co-branding partnerships with leading academic medical centers.
• Restructured retail marketing division, including implementation of digital marketing and CRM capabilities, resulting in over $20,000,000 annual patient acquisition revenue.
• Implemented new retail clinic model generating $5,000,000 in annual revenue and 20% market share growth.
• Led planning and implementation of Ingalls ambulatory strategy generating over $150,000,000 in incremental net revenue over seven years.
• Directed all medical staff development initiatives, including recruitment, retention, and economic alignment opportunities. ◦ Increased organization's active medical staff to over 400 physicians covering over 30 specialties despite challenging location.
• Created centralized, channel-based sales and marketing organization, resulting in 75% revenue growth in occupational medicine market, 15% annual growth in outpatient imaging volumes, and 10% annual growth in outpatient surgical volumes.
• Restructured clinical support services and growth plans in cardiology, oncology, and orthopedics, resulting in $20,000,000 annual net revenue growth.
• Led strategic planning process resulting in merger of Ingalls Memorial Hospital and University of Chicago Medicine. ◦ Partnered closely with key constituents (board of directors, medical staff, community, and employees) to build consensus on strategic benefits and structure of merger. ◦ Performed active leadership role in negotiating merger agreement achieving post-merger integration objectives. ◦ Appointed to board of directors of UChicago Medicine and Community Health and Hospital Division. ◦ Co-chaired integration steering committee. ◦ Managed all growth-related post-merger initiatives.
- Chief Strategy Officer at UCHICAGO MEDICINE INGALLS MEMORIAL
- Vice President of Business Development at HEALTH DIRECTIONS, INC
- Brand Manager, Cap'n Crunch Cereals/Aunt Jemima Frozen Foods at THE QUAKER OATS COMPANY
- Assistant Brand Manager at
20 years at this Job
- B.A. - History
Developed the initial business plan and go to market strategy with 2 co-founders. Building a mobile app which acts as the interface for workplaces, making use of computer vision and spatial rendering technology to create something new and uniquely useful for office building owners.
- Co-founder at Chief Strategy Officer SpatialFirst, Inc
- Senior Vice President at WRLD3D (formerly eeGeo)
- Director of Business Development at eeGeo Inc
- CEO & Founder at Cartomapic AB
1 year at this Job
- - Geography, International Studies
Strategic marketing firm focused on marketing strategy, planning, social/digital media, strategic positioning, marketing plan development and GTM planning. The Strange Group emphasizes strategic planning, detailed customer interaction and account management to deliver marketing expertise in a global environment. Developing brand strategy, succinct messaging and overall 360 marketing planning are all core pillars that deliver results. Global and regional expertise are both used in the planning and strategic development of projects. Focus on 360 planning, digital integration and omni-channel/retail integration. Key Projects Include: Karma Automotive, Huf Worldwide Skateboards, The Pro, Los Angeles Angels, La Jolla Group Key Skills & Areas of Expertise: Retail Marketing, Strategy, GTM, Merchandise Planning, Digital, Social Media, Omni Channel, Communication, 360 Marketing Planning, Trade Marketing, Sports Marketing, Strategic Direction, Brand Development, Long Term Planning, Segmentation, Partnerships, Creative Development, Agency Management - Karma Automotive: High tech luxury electric vehicle manufacture with unique experiences. Currently leading the build out and organizational development of the marketing team. Transitioning from a start-up/ regional focus to a globalized brand management structure. Responsible for retail marketing, strategic planning, digital strategy, customer treatment/experience, media planning, budget oversight, social/digital strategy and event/influencer activation. - Huf Worldwide: Cutting edge culturally defiant apparel and footwear skate brand. Led the strategic transition of the brand to be a more wholistic head to toe lifestyle brand. Focused on Strategic development and long-term planning of the brand as well as retail development. Built the marketing team and planning structure to be 360 omni-channel focused. Upgraded the ecommerce/website system to strategically align with the digital thinking of the brand.
- CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER at THE STRANGE GROUP
- GLOBAL VICE PRESIDENT, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS at Icon Aircraft
- VICE PRESIDENT, NORTH AMERICA MARKETING at Oakley
- DIRECTOR, SPORTS MARKETING at Oakley
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Chief Strategy/Operations Officer
Consulting to regional Dental Support Organizations as they prepared for sale to national D.S.Os or private equity roll up. Including designing company strategy, organizational design, operational improvement, financial modeling, performing due diligence, and assisting in negotiations.
• Required a state specific understanding of legal structural requirements
• Evaluated more than 10 regional DSOs and 50 dental practices throughout the south east financially to identify true EBITDA
• Assessed candidates for capital expenditure requirements and other issues including; lease review, equipment needs, expansion and investment required for anticipated growth
• Aided in the sale of over $25 million in practice acquisitions
- Chief Strategy Officer/ Chief Operations Officer at Divergent Partners Management Group
- President at Princeton Dental
- Vice President of Operations at Nanston Dental Group
- Senior Consultant at McHugh Consulting/Kepner-Tregoe
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Economics
Founded full-service agency based on the concept that the power of attraction is more effective than the ability to persuade. Focus of the agency is to help clients find their "shiny object" - the unique factor that makes their brand, product, or service irresistible to their target market. Primary Responsibilities
Work directly with senior-level marketing executives to lead the development and implementation of innovative and cost-effective strategies to achieve very specific objectives (DMA market share, lead closure rate, ROI), as well as create brand dominance.
• Lead creative and account management teams to successfully innovate new programs utilizing the most effective technologies available within budget considerations.
• Identify cross-functional support and coordinate efforts of multiple teams.
• Manage high volume of complex projects and programs, ensuring on-time delivery within established budgets.
• Analyze results of all programs and identify methods to improve results. Success Stories Global Cash Card (provider of paycard services) - www.globalcashcard.com/
• Created comprehensive marketing program which included overall brand positioning concept, online and print ad campaigns designed to generate leads, email programs focused on driving engagements, concept and design for trade show booth, social media program to expand audience
• Results - in four years became the third largest company in their category, sales increased by 1,200% and the company was recently acquired by ADP for $490 million Lice Clinics of America (network of independent lice treatment clinics) - www.liceclinicsofamerica.com
• Created rebranding strategy to consolidate multiple, separate clinics into one organization which included developing strong media relations to provide public awareness, new website and digital marketing program, and a redesign and re-launch of their family of lice treatment products.
• Results - Within 12 months, Lice Clinics of America doubled its number of affiliate clinics and the treatment products achieved an 80% adoption rate by the independent clinics
- Chief Strategy Officer at SHINY OBJECTS
- President at AD MATRIX
- Other Work Experience at
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications - Advertising
10. Executive Assistant to Executive Vice President, Business Development and Chief Strategy Officer Resume
Provided executive level support to the Business Development and Chief Strategy Officer; coordinated and executed administrative affairs to enable management to enhance productivity and exceed organizational objectives. Communicated and interacted with key interdepartmental figures to implement and structure highly-efficient and satisfactory business practices. Prioritized daily responsibilities to ensure the successful completion of assigned tasks prior to deadline, while enforcing strict quality standards. Continuously developed and honed proficiency with new technologies and applied them to increase operational effectiveness.
• Structured and actively maintained multiple internal databases as wells as extensive files.
• Developed all meeting materials and customized reports for specific events; coordinated and facilitated off-site and on-site meetings as well as conference calls for various topics.
- Executive Assistant to Executive Vice President, Business Development and Chief Strategy Officer at UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO MEDICINE
- DELNOR HOSPITAL PHYSICIAN GROUP at CADENCE HEALTH (Temporary Assignment through Medical Staffing Network)
- Practice Manager at DUPAGE MEDICAL GROUP
- Scheduling Manager at M&M ORTHOPAEDICS LTD
5 years at this Job
- Master's - Leadership and Human Service Administration
- Bachelor's - Administration of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor's - Sociology