Princeton Junction, NJ 2016 - Present
Bringing technology to Life Sciences enterprises and Life Sciences to Technology experts.
Chief Technology Officer
• Build technology product portfolio spanning Clinical Life Cycle across Data Management, Bio Statistics, Medical Writing, and Submission. See www.ratilan.com.
• Establish and staff multiple off-shore DEV/QA and DevOps teams for application development and deployment in a variety of environments: Cloud, Intranet, Thick Client.
• Convert business requirement to full-blown commercial and scalable technology applications.
• Liaison between technology teams, customers, and subject matter experts to establish and implement business requirements.
- Chief Technology Officer at Ratilan Technologies, Inc
- Head - Application Development at ROKITT Inc
- Senior Program & Vendor Manager at Deutsche Bank
- Technology Delivery Lead at Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor - Science
Building 9250 6600 Van Aalst Blvd Fort Benning, GA 31905 United States 08/2016 - Present Salary: 102,500.00 USD Per Year Hours per week: 40 Series: 2210 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 13 Chief Technology Officer (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Serves as Chief Technology Officer, Information Management Division (IMD) of the Medical and Dental Activity (MEDDAC/DENTAC) and its subordinate units at Fort Benning. Assumes the responsibilities and authority of the Division Chief, in their absence. Assists the Division Chief with the direction of the annual and multi-year long range planning for new and potential changes in programs and functions, including establishment of goals and objectives, and evaluation of performance and results. Responsible for the annual review of the Information Management Plan. Consults with and advises the Deputy Commander for Administrative Services and other Department and Division staff on major program activities, develops data, prepares position papers or proposals supporting development of goals and objectives of IMD priorities and long range plans. Assists the Division Chief with personnel management practices. Supervisor: Anthony Bradway (762-408-0209) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Chief Technology Officer at Martin Army Community Hospital
- Supervisory IT Specialist at 39th Signal BN, 2nd Signal Brigade
- Network Manager / System Administrator at GS Grade
- IT Specialist System Administrator at GS Grade
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's Degree
Fairfax, VA Oct 2011 - Present
(Federal Information Technology (IT) contracting company providing IT Services to Federal Agencies and Departments)
Chief Technology Officer
Spearheading Corporate IT Department service operations entailing technical interviewing, developing and designing technical solutions which resulted in significant contract wins to propel company employee growth by 200% and over 100% financially. Entrusted with responsibility by CEO as a Strategic Technical Executive to bring deep technical expertise, business vision and motivational leadership raising profits, growing operational competency and streamlining efficiency that increased customer contracts winning awards and forged company growth by 200% in 18 months
• Functioned as CTO and Member of Technatomy Executive Team; oversaw outward facing capacity of the company, focusing on providing critical and strategic IT thought leadership to all customers
• Participated as Company Executive Leader of IT Management Solutions for organizations; provided sound advice to Government Corporate Leadership about timely IT capital planning and investment control (CPIC), enterprise architecture, IT infrastructures, strategic software development programs and establishment of IT governance, policies, procedures and practices
• Lead and provided technical and process improvement expertise to develop company branded methodology MARQ Method for Agile Responsiveness while maintaining Quality applied to increase the customer confidence and loyalty and provided competitive advantage
• Significant contributions towards acquiring nationally acclaimed corporate International Organization of Standardization (ISO) for ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management for the organization
• Recognized by industry - Smart CEO Award as the CTO of the Year in 2013
- Chief Technology Officer at Technatomy Corporation
- Senior Program Manager at InfoZen Incorporated
- Senior Project Manager at Femme Comp Incorporated
- Chief Information Officer at US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- MS - Management
- BS - Computer Systems
2013 - present
One of the nation's leading providers of data, financial networking, and data aggregation technology.
Chief Technology Officer
Responsible for leading transformation and modernizing environments, setting strategy and leading application development and infrastructure.
• Lead architecture and development of SaaS products to support $17M revenue business, fortune 500 clients include Wells Fargo, New York Life, Ascensus and SEI
• VMware/vSphere virtualization & consolidate physical platforms reducing footprint and datacenter spend by $120k/yr.
• Implemented Hybrid Cloud strategy to incrementally migrate VMS environments to public Cloud (AWS)
• Cloud services implementation including OKTA for Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), O365, Salesforce, and BOX
• Implemented practices to "productize" custom software solutions, reducing support complexity and spend
• Lead the design and construction of analytics and reporting capabilities leveraging Tableau and BI technologies to deliver financial analytics and report offerings
• Refactor .NET web application code, implementing framework to support white labeling and responsive rendering to mobile devices. Restyled user interface to new corporate standard
• Implemented best practices in SDLC and Agile methodologies, including development standards for Web, and release management automation
• Outsourced Cyber Security role to Managed Service, to increase coverage and lower cost
• 15+ years managing annual SSAE18 and SOC1 audits for multiple business lines
• Re-engineer and implement code management, DevOps for automated deployment/release strategies and practices
- Chief Technology Officer at Vertical Management Systems (VMS) - California
- Consultant - Program Management at IGATE Technologies
- Vice President Program Management at DST Retirement Solutions
- Director - Corporate IT Systems at EXPERIAN, Interactive Group
6 years at this Job
Montvale, NJ 2016 - Present
Brands: Liberty Travel, GoGo, FCM, Travel Associates, Stage and Screen Travel and Freight Services, CiEvets, Escape Travel
CTO - Chief Technology Officer
Reporting to CIO and CEO with a team of 80 plus offshore/outsourced model for this fast-growing world's largest travel
agencies group with $2.36b AUD revenues and a global workforce of 20,000, across 4 divisions in 23 countries and 2000+
Technology Leadership - Talent Management, Development, Coaching, Mentoring
• Led Regional restructured of all IT talent resources into single structure realizing improved retention, team collaboration and resulting in award winning word class virtual team that produced huge results consistently.
• Established technologists career framework that built career progression, business understanding and retention Technology Strategy - Vision, Enterprise Architecture, Governance, Roadmaps
• Developed first Regional (Americas) IT strategy, won board/sr. management buy-in enabling the business integration strategy with three-year strategic plan across six strategic programs.
• Rebuilt IT Governance framework resulting in high IT business alignment and higher stakeholder satisfaction
• Drove standardization of technology resulting in huge improvements in service, available and cost savings Infrastructure - Cloud, Data Centre, Compute-Store, Network, Security, Database
• Established Cloud strategy (SaaS first, PaaS, IaaS third) resulting in faster more nimble technology platform and improved business agility and efficiency
• Built IT Security strategy, roadmap, operation from concept to operation tracking Operations - Service Management, Support, Outsourcing/Vendor Management, Budgeting
• Outsourced 'commodity' IT operations - reducing operating costs and improving services
• Implemented ITSM platform (ServiceNow) establishing metrics-based framework enabling measurement of KPI's overall resulting in service improvement across an enterprise
• Implemented best practice/procedures frameworks (ITIL, Cobit, ISO 27000, Prince2) resulting in service improvements, increased cost effectiveness and embedded continuous improvement culture. Applications - Enterprise (ERP, ECM, CRM), Development, Solutions Design
• Drove application renationalization reducing portfolio by 15%
• Led global enterprise applications projects including single instance SaaS ERP (MS Dynamics), Intranet (SharePoint), Business Intelligence (Power BI), Web Site (Drupal/Acquia) resulting in improved business processes, increased user productivity and customer satisfaction. Project Management & Program Delivery
• Established Project Delivery capability resulting in 80% of projects delivered on time, on budget and in scope.
• Establishing PMO, then EPMO which managed and reported on entire lifecycle of all projects included enhanced Business Sponsorship, Improved accountability and improved project success 100%
• Implementation of PPM toolsets (Power App) which drove process consistency, improved outcomes and provided project reporting surpassing business expectations - became a model for rest of business.
- CTO - Chief Technology Officer at Flight Centre Travel Group, Inc
- Vice President of Technology Operations at Bluespire Strategic Marketing, Inc
- at Bluespire Strategic Marketing, Inc
- Executive Director of Interactive Operations at Bluespire Strategic Marketing, Inc
3 years at this Job
- - Executive Technology Management
Chief Technology Officer
Technical officer for client Magento site development and support. Architect, project manager and chief developer of CurveCompass, a custom digital merchandising application that provides data analytics, planning and automated merchandise management for ecommerce websites.
• Technical lead, discovery, project planning for website development, implementation, extension development and ongoing support of commercial Magento ecommerce web sites.
• Management of custom integration solutions that communicate with Point-of-sale, order management and inventory management systems
• Discover, develop first release of LAMP/CI based merchandising application
• Staff and manage agile development team in the production and support of the merchandising application including designers, production engineers, back-end, front-end developers, database engineers, cloud administrators and specialized technical positions
• Technical lead and supervisor for Magento extension development / integration of merchandising application
• Discover, staff and manage the development of Laravel/Swagger REST API
• Discover, staff and manage development of subsequent versions of the merchandising application
• Discover and develop custom platform-agnostic interactive web-to-print application for personalizable products including operations forms, marketing items and personalized engraved products.
• Third party Data analytics integration, analysis and action planning
• Work with executive board in identifying and prioritizing all aspects of the start up process (marketing, sales, technology, operations)
• Identify, evaluate, on-board third party vendors and SAAS services
- Chief Technology Officer at Curve Compass LLC
- Partner and Application Development Manager at Whirlwind eCommerce LLC
- Sr. Consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Corporate Sales / Corporate Sales Manager at High Tech Resources
4 years at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management and Marketing
• New York, NY
• 2008 - Present A consulting firm specializing in bespoke services designed for start-ups and other boutique firms across multiple industries. Chief Technology Officer Set a standard for excellence in business development and technology innovation by delivering consultancy to CEOs and executive-level staff of startups and small businesses. Develop technology roadmaps and drive end-to-end strategy and planning for infrastructure and application implementation. Lead technical processes for research and development projects and partnering across tech teams with developers, engineers, and product managers to manage resources and establish growth initiatives. Currently, working on a partnering piece with new startup "Last Mile Health" as part of Innovation and Entrepreneurship program at Columbia Business School. Key Accomplishments:
• Successfully managed projects and allocated resources for a $20M budget.
• Increased passive revenue by overseeing the redesign of client websites.
• Enhanced recognition and client engagement by procuring and implementing CRM software to client sites.
- Chief Technology Officer at WILLIAMS JOSEPH LLC
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Covet Time, Inc.
- Customer Success Director at Mitel Inc
- Technology Journalist at Examiner.com
11 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Technology Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication & Advertising
Atlanta, GA 2015 - Present
Next Generation OT Cybersecurity for the Industrial Internet - One Platform. Complete Visibility. Complete Control.
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER/CTO
Founder and visionary for the Veracity Security Intelligence Platform Defined the original ideation and vision for the company as well as strategic Go2Market and strategic partner initiatives
Disruptive Innovation Vision
• Defined disruptive technology leveraging Software Defined Networking (SDN) for Industrial Control System (ICS) uniquely integrating security policy.
• Led fundraising activities for Seed funding rounds $3M+.
• Led strategic partnerships for government contracts: DARPA and US DOE Led Stealth Mode Activities: Led the talent acquisition for founding and core teams
• Provided thought leadership for key conferences: GE, SEL, OTC, ICS Cyber Security and Rockwell Automation and NSA Science of Security
• Led strategic partnership activities with GE, SEL, Rockwell Automation, Microsemi, Symantec, Honeywell and Cisco.
• Defined software architecture for Veracity platform
- CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER/CTO at Veracity Industrial Networks
- Global Head of Technology Management at Siemens Industry, Inc
- at Siemens Industry, Inc
- Head of Cybersecurity R&D/USA Industrial Security Services at Siemens Industry, Inc
4 years at this Job
Chief Technology & Marketing Officer Responsibilities Include: Develop and deploy the Intellectual Property used to facilitate company operations, execute market planning and competitive research, serve as Chief Pilot, facilitate all crew training activities, and created network of associate pilots for contract operations.
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Envision
- Creative Marketing Manager, The Chad Collins Team (#1 Coldwell Banker Team in Texas) at Coldwell Banker
- Senior Manager, Sales and Products at Tubbesing Solutions
- Senior Product Manager at Danaher
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
2017 - Present
Global provider of infrastructure and related client services to a diverse customer base.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO) / CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO)
Head professional services function, engagements, projects, and KPIs, partnering with CEO on business and performance management. Steer solution design, marketing, implementation, delivery, and bid management. Recruit, hire, train, coach, and mentor talent. Define operational, financial, and system integrator team goals; define best practices, policies, processes, and procedures. Build and manage relationships with key partners and vendors; negotiate contracts.
• Accelerated sales cycle and fueled consistency in service pricing by implementing standard margin across full suite of services, from professional services to staff augmentation.
• Continually enhance employee productivity and collaboration among geographically distributed workforce by deploying cutting-edge IT tools and solutions.
• Improved accounting accuracy and reporting for financial decisions, enabling on-demand and historical reporting. Rolled out QuickBooks Online; migrated data; transitioned payroll from manual to electronic processing.
- CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO) / CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO) at Kaizen Technology Partners
- VICE PRESIDENT OF TECHNOLOGY, INFRASTRUCTURE & ENGINEERING at If(we) Inc
- HEAD OF IT at Snap, Inc
- SENIOR DIRECTOR, GLOBAL HOSTING CLOUD OPERATIONS, ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING at Nuance Communications, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Systems Engineering