• Plan and organize activities, special events, and lessons for children of various ages daily from 6 months to 7 years' old
• Supervise and interact with children during activities that build community and active learning
• Clean and sanitized toys /equipment that is being used and returning it to its proper place
• Ensures that records and reports are completed and updated
• Ensure that documents are accurate such as incident reports, behavior reports, and sign in/ sign out sheets
• Communicate with children and families about their children's strengths, weaknesses, and areas needing attention
• Assist and monitor children with the use of the bathroom facility
• Work cooperatively with coworkers and staff as well as others in different departments
• Participate actively in meetings, training sessions, and special event's
• Provide first aid or CPR if necessary
- Child and Youth Worker at YMCA, Child Watch
- Day Camp Counselor( Seasonal) at YMCA of Greater New York
- Youth Counselor at High School Students
- Beach Attendant ( Seasonal) at Sea Gate Association
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Law and Society - Law and Society
- High School Diploma
- Child and Youth Worker at Main CDC
- An eight week internship at Family Service and Guidance Center
- Case Manager at KVC Health Systems
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - English Writing
Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care Organize mealtimes and snacks for children Help children keep good hygiene Change the diapers of infants and toddlers Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care
Organize mealtimes and snacks for children
Help children keep good hygiene
Change the diapers of infants and toddlers
Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests
Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
- Child and Youth Worker at Child Development Center
- Olive Garden - Host and ToGo at Darden Restaurants
- Deli Worker at IGA
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Exploratory
- High School Diploma
a demonstrated history of working with INTERN youth from all ages and backgrounds. FEB 2019 - JULY 2019 Skilled in mentorship, communication, Enrolled 30 refugee youth into summer camp at the YMCA and youth development. Passionate Support with summer camp activities and field trips Recuit youth between the ages of 13-19 for monthly summer program about helping and empowering the next Collect and analyze data from surveys and evaluation forms to generation reach their full potiential. improve future youth programs
- Experienced child and youth worker at INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE, YOUTH PROGRAM
- CHILD CARE ATTENDANT at YMCA
- SUMMER PROGRAM INTERN at
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Peace & Justices Studies - INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE
• Develops and maintains a service relationship with youth and family, and help to implement a service plan
• Provide youth with goals that help them improve relationships with others and their community
• Provide parents with information on disciplining, behavior management, household management, communication, and relationship building when needed.
• Works with parents/caregivers to help support youth in achieving goals
• Provides crisis intervention and mediation as necessary
• Organize and maintain client information and case notes
• Record keeping and copying of necessary information, dissemination to appropriate individuals within the agency based on departmental requirements
- Youth and Parent Mentor at Ohio Guidestone
- Volunteer tutor and mentor at Reach The Nations International
- Validation/Metrology Lab Technician at Buckeye Shapeform
- School Age Teacher at Heavenly Kids Center for learning
6 months at this Job
- Masters in Counseling in Clinical Mental Health and Art Therapy - Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Residential Assistant at Youth Consultation Service
- Ambassador at Ahold eCommerce Sales Company
- Front Desk Supervisor/Night Auditor at Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- TEACHERS ASSISTANT at ACADEMY HOUSE
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Early childhood Education
Plan, direct and coordinate team activities, ensuring project milestones and timelines are
met and maintained
● Manage client relationships, program governance, and internal stakeholder communication
● Prioritize project criteria, processes and contribute to decisions regarding program/project direction
● Responsible for the development and implementation of innovative and age-appropriate curriculum, enrichment activities, and theme-based projects taking into consideration the youth needs and abilities.
● Created and distributed a schedule of all activities and ensures appropriate record keeping and reporting of all youth attendance.
● Familiar with and adheres to all DYCD procedures for trips, transportation, and events.
● Ensured that all youth and their families are properly informed and prepared for all special events.
● Prepared and distributed written materials, including flyers, brochures, newsletters, and posting on the school bulletin board.
● Ultimate responsibility for the appropriate behavior and conduct of youth at the site and on trips. Promotes positive character development in all youth.
● Resolves any youth related issues as they arise.
● Responsible for recruitment and supervision of participants. This may include calling, e-mailing, and posting announcements, holding information sessions, encouraging youth, answering applicant questions and other strategies to motivate youth to enroll and continue participation on a consistent basis.
● Responsible for recruitment and supervision of dedicated staff that meet the highest standards of qualifications in being able to carry out the CPNYC mission and goals of the after-school program.
- Mental Health/Afterschool Program Director at Children of Promise NYC
- Afterschool Program Director/Community School Director at Grand Street Settlement
- Assistant Program Director at "NIA" COMMUNITY SERVICE NETWORK
- Teen Supervisor/At-Risk Youth Counsellor/Group Leader at YMCA
6 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Business Management
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management
- Meeting with families to certify them - Case note writing - Managing adoptive cases - Attending trainings - Providing orientation - Attending Court - Meeting deadlines for certification and licensing
- Foster Care, Adoption, Kinship Social Worker and Case Manager at Minnesota Prairie County Alliance
- Child Protective Services Worker and Ongoing Caseworker at Department of Human Services Harney County Child Welfare
- Mental Health Clinical Counselor at Dilico Anishinabek Family Care
- Personal Care Assistant at Avenue II
4 months at this Job
- Doctoral of Social Work - Social Work
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Science - Social Work
Managed the day to day of a Startup Education technology company.
➢ Acted as the SME (Subject-Matter Expert) for Education/Early Child Behavior.
➢ Developed strong, lasting relationships with parents and children as we tested our theories on an application utilizing real life examples.
➢ Coordinated all daily activities of assigned clients to appropriate company projects
➢ Communicated with all departments to ensure prescribed time frame and quote parameters were followed for each project.
➢ Provided updated documentation on all general business and technical procedures as needed.
➢ Defines product requirements and creates high-level specifications, ensuring feasibility and functionality for the Educational company applications.
- Educational Consultant at CAS Worldwide Inc
- Youth leader/ part time Program aid at The Committee for Hispanic Children and Families Inc
- Substitute Para-Professional at Department of Education
- Private Tutor at
4 months at this Job
- AA - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
10. COACH Resume
PLANNING AND PREPARING PRACTICES FOR GRADES FIVE THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL. COMMUNICATING VIA EMAIL WITH PARENTS ABOUT PRACTICE'S AND UPCOMING TOURNAMENTS. COMMUNICATING AND MOTIVATING PLAYERS DURING PRACTICES AND GAMES. PROVIDE LEADERSHIP AND ROLE MODELING THE CHILDREN AND YOUTH TO ASSIST IN REACHING GOALS AND TEAM BUILDING
- COACH at TRUE LACROSSE MICHIGAN
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT DREAMCATCHER FOUNDATION at
- Server at Boston Pizza
- ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT at DREAMCATCHER FOUNDATION
11 months at this Job
- Business/Marketing degree - Accounting
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - General Studies
- DIPLOMA - General Studies