4Kids of South Florida
• Care for abused, neglected, or abandoned children in an emergency shelter
• Trained in topics such as abuse reporting, direct child care, child care activities, aggressive children, therapeutic approaches
• Professionally respond to emergencies and notify appropriate personnel immediately
• Professionally interact with interagency personnel
• Document behaviors of children, keep time logs, communication logs, and progress notes in a clear, concise, legible and appropriate manner
- CHILD AND YOUTH WORKER AT SAFEPLACE at South Palm Beach County
- PROGRAM ASSISTANT FOR DROWNING PREVENTION AND LEAD SWIM INSTRUCTOR YMCA at South Palm Beach County
- Licensed foster parent at South Palm Beach County
- OFFICE MANAGER FOR LOTUS at
1 year at this Job
- B.A - Christian Clinical Counseling
- Associates Degree
- - Theater and Art Management
• Provided leadership in assessments, development and implementation of individualized service plans.
• Coordinated child and family teams.
• Maintained current and accurate records.
• Utilized family service planning to assist in community planning.
• Created and implemented crisis assistant planning.
• Worked with inter-agency personnel from ChildNet, Public Defenders Office, State Attorney's Office, Broward County School Board, ARC Broward and Chrysalis Health.
• Trained on various topics such as abuse reporting, CPR, and CPI (specific training available upon request.
- CERTIFIED YOUTH WRAPAROUND CASE MANAGER at HENDERSON BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- Child and Youth Worker at Residential Group Home
- BARISTA MANAGER at THE GRILL AT CALVARY CHAPEL
- Supervisor at STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts - Criminal Justice and Sociology
Work with students from the ages of 5-19, in a number of academic and character building programs
● Oversee and implement Nationally and locally based programs that are run in the club
● Direct Supervisor the Goals for Graduation program (Project Learn 2.0) ○ Created the ENL program within our Goals for Graduation program ○ worked one on one with our bilingual students to make sure they are adjusting to the new culture and school system
● Translator (Spanish-English) ○ work directly with parents and our different departments ensuring both parties are aware of all issues, so that our members are able to thrive within our programs as well as in the school ○ Create our bilingual flyers and notices
- Director of Teen and Youth Programs at Boys & Girls Club
- Youth Leader at The Journey
- Program Facilitator at Sinfin Community School
- Program Facilitator at Sinfin Community School
6 years at this Job
- Associates of Arts - child studies
• Crafted an initial plan for the child and families; explained or reinforced why child(ren) were deemed unsafe and referred to ongoing case management
• Prepared and documented all case management activities in SACWIS (FSFN) within a timely manner.
• Gathered ongoing information about the child(ren) and family from case assignments, through the family functioning assessments and case management process to support recommendations of intervention services provided by ChildNet's System of Care.
- Child Advocate at ChildNet
- Mental Health Technician at South Florida State Hospital
- Direct Support Professional at Association of Group Homes
- Child and Youth Worker at
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Serve as a role model and develop and maintain a constructive, positive relationship with youth while assisting them in developing coping, social and life skills, and providing guidance and support through daily interaction and promoting Positive Youth Development (PYD). Collaborate as a part of a team to teach, supervise and/or participate with youth in various daily living activities, such as making beds, cleaning their bedrooms, and daily hygiene. Monitor and maintain a clean, safe, and secure environment free of contraband through supervision rounds, head counts, indoor and outdoor security checks, detection of unusual odors (e.g. marijuana, cigarette smoke, fires, or alcohol), and searches of youth and visitors.
- Youth Worker I at Juvenile Detention Center
- Youth Development Professional at Boys and Girls Club of Franklin-Simpson
- Residential Associate Team Lead at LifeSkills, Inc
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Supporting young adults in day to day activities, home life and in the community. Supporting young adults facing adversity. Supporting young adults with their daily and life goals.
- Support Worker at Colchester Residential Services Society
- Child and Youth Worker at Akoma, Dartmouth
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Implemented tasks and activities for children with special needs on a 1:1 basis.
• Managed complex behavior relating to mental health symptoms and provided inclusion support to all clients.
• Maintained case history, records, documented daily logs, prepared reports and exchanged reports with the manager and parents
• Created fun, safe and stimulating activities that supports clients growth and learning
• Maintained a safe and creative environment conducive to learning for children as well as to all staff
• Interviewed clients individually, in families or in groups, assessing their situations, capabilities, and problems to determine what services are required to meet their needs
• Served as liaisons between students, homes, family services, child guidance clinics, protective services, doctors and other contacts to help children who face problems such as abuse, poverty or any additional problems they experience
• Developed and reviewed service plans in consultation with clients and perform follow ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided
• Trained new staff and provided extra support if needed
- Program Director at PLASP
- Child & Youth Counselor at Salvation Army
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Child and Youth Worker
• Developing and Implementing new programs and initiatives to improve the lives and independence of individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities and their families
• Training community members to obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to assist individuals who have developmental or intellectual disabilities
• Helping families within undeserved multilingual communities obtain access to information, resources and services
• Conducting ongoing research and evaluate the effectiveness of interventions to enhance program results
- Care Manager at Community Assistance Resources and Extended Services
- Child and Youth Worker/ Care Manager at ENTERPHASE CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
- Crisis Counselor at DISTRESS CENTRE OF WINDSOR, Essex County
- Intake Specialist at WELCOME CENTRE SHELTER FOR WOMEN & FAMILIES
4 months at this Job
- - PSYCHOLOGY, FAMILY, AND SOCIAL RELATIONS
Model and enforce effective positive behavioral change into youth ages ranging from 10-19 Creating programs for individual youths relating to Trauma, behavioral experiences and teaching the mindset life developing skills for minor sex offenders. Track record of success in mentoring, coaching and supporting young people in different settings.
- BEHAVIORAL SPECIALIST at THE VILLAGE NETWORK
- CRANE OPERATOR, TECHNICIAN at BEKAERT ORRVILLE
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates degree in Basic Communications - Basic Communications
Assisted NP with patients. Vitaled patients. Got laboratory reports. Assisted and did injections. Completed prior authorizations.
- Medical Assistant at El Paso Physicians
- Assistant Teacher at A Place to Grow
- Direct care worker at Educare living center
- Medical Assistant at
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Medical assistant, EKG technician, phlebotomy