Assistant childcare director- Responsible for staff files, staff schedule, staff trainings. Responsible for arranging community outreach programs for the children.
• Summer Camp Director- Responsible for planning, supervising, and running the summer camp that can hold 129 children daily, I hire staff, make the schedule, book any field trips and plan any activities also oversee the day to day operations
• Child Watch Supervisor- I oversee the child watch program in the YMCA.
• Budgeting-Create and maintain the budget for summer camp.
• Billing-Help maintain the billing system for child care and summer camp.
- Assistant Child Care Director at Bethlehem YMCA Child Care
- Fifth grade enrichment teacher during summer school at Fountain Hill Elementary School
- Lead infant teacher- Make lesson plans at Bethlehem YMCA Child Care
- Assistant group supervisor at Bethlehem YMCA Child Care
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates degree in early childhood education - Child Development Associates
Early Child Care facility caring for and educating kids Infants - 12-years old
• Interview parents before enrolling children into childcare
• Implement a daily routine schedule for children, including meals and rest time
• Develop numerical activities that establish math and literacy concepts.
• Perform administrative duties for the business, such as bookkeeping, monitoring and purchasing supplies, record keeping and marketing.
• Meet state regulations for childcare workers. Fire drills, Lockdowns, and Shelter-In-Place.
• Responsible for the class room, playground, food safety and cleanliness.
• Supervise activities, games, and field trips
• Make and implement policies and procedures to maintain discipline in the home.
• Maintain yearly continuing education mandatory trainings; such as child nutrition, emergency evacuation, safe food handling, SIDS, CPR, and germ busters
• Manage Child Care Subsidy applications, rosters, and payment methods
• Record Food and Nutrition daily attendance and meal plans
- Licensed Child Care Director at Elite Child Care
- Underwriter Specialist at CIGNA Health Care Insurance
- Administrative Assistant at N.C. Rural Economic Development Center
- Skills Group Facilitator (Intern) at N.C. Rural Economic Development Center
15 years at this Job
- M.A. in Human Services in Counseling - Human Services
- B.A. in Sociology - Sociology
• Successfully ran every aspect of my child care business generating on average over $10,000 in revenue monthly
• Grew business by over 500% starting with two children and growing it to 10 in three months
• Maintain meticulous records adhering to all local and state rules and regulating governing family child care licensees
• Manage all HR duties including; hire, train, and mentor a team of childcare assistants, approving time sheets, payroll, schedules, vacations and time off
• Lead various marketing campaigns to increase business presence in the community leveraging positive reviews from existing clients to win new business utilizing various e-marketing platforms
• Lead daily staff meetings to support professional development and improve the care of our children by making improvements, staying up to date with safety procedures and addressing client feedback
• Facilitate and present quarterly meetings with over 50 CEO/Child Care Directors covering various topics related to family child care industry around safety, new rules and regulations and other relevant topics
- CEO/ Child Care Director at METHUEN SCHOLARS FAMILY CHILD CARE
- Teller Operations Specialist/Assistant Manager at BANK OF AMERICA
- Office Manager /Director at MERRY MAIDS
- Business Teller/Teller Manager at CITIZENS BANK
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree - Law and Criminal Justice
• Enforce Licensing Rules and Regulations
• Oversee staff and children's safety
• Child enrollment and policies
- Child Care Director at Charlotte's Web Child Care & Learning Center
- Safety Advocate at Flint Community Schools
- Program Educator/Team Leader at Flint Water Response
- Central State Community Services at Direct Care
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Child Development Associate
meet deadlines As owner of Under the Sun Family Child Care, a few of my responsibilities are to provide a nurturing, wholesome and safe environment for the children under my Excellent customer service care. The marketing, child enrollment, budgeting, and all administrative duties of the Team player child care. To direct and create activities for children, and to review and approve Detailed healthy menu plans and food purchases. Proficient in MS Word, Excel,
- Child Care Director at Sun Family Child Care
- Marketing Administrative Coordinator at San Diego Tourism Authority
- Executive Assistant at San Diego Convention Center
1 year at this Job
Working at a daycare has really taught me a lot in patience and teaching others. This position is incredibly unlike anything else I’ve ever done. I do billing, approve payroll, accept new clients, shopping for the daycare, and lead my team. This job has really been a learning experience.
- Child Care Director at Plum Child Care
- Assistant Manager at Sally's Beauty Suppy
- Bar manager/ Server at Auburn's Town Tavern
- Sales Associate at The Body Shop
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- N/A - Arts, Entertainment, Media Management
- N/A - Cosmetology
• Responsible for the daily operation and management of the center.
• Supervise staff members.
• Responsible for the children's admissions procedures, as well as the attendance and safety of all children and personnel in the Child Care Center.
• Work with all pertinent state and local regulatory agencies in all matters pertaining to the Child Care Center policies, procedures, licensing and permits are current.
• Maintain accurate and current financial records and collect tuition payments.
• Experience with Grow NJ Kids Program.
• Marketing the program to the community.
• Schedule staff based on proper child to student ratio in accordance with state regulations.
- Child Care Director at The Salvation Army
- Data entry/Clerical at Simon Property Group, Inc
- Data Entry Operator at Diversified Information Technologies
- Office Assistant at Diversified Information Technologies
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
- Bachelor's in business administration - business administration
- - Credits on Early Childhood Education
• Oversee the daily operations 7 licensed child care sites ages 6 weeks-13 years old approximately 250 children.
• Supervise 2 day camp directors of 2 licensed summer day camps with approximately 175 children.
• Manage CACFP program of all licensed sites.
• Supervise 4 site coordinators, 1 billing administrator and 2 full time cooks.
• Manage subsidy child care payments
• Manage a revenue budget of $1.7 million.
• Manage net budget $406,000.
- Senior Child Care Director at YMCA
- Director at Youth and Family Department, Rose E Schneider YMCA
- Site Director at South Butler YMCA
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood-Leadership SD
- Bachelor of Arts - Early Childhood Education Administration
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood Education
DIRECTOR CARE COMPANY - TROY SCHOOLS Troy, Michigan EDUCATIONAL SALES CONSULTANT DISCOVERY TOYS Troy, Michigan Substitute Teaching TROY SCHOOLS Troy, Michigan SUPERVISOR / LEAD TEACHER CHILDTIME LEARNING CENTER Troy, Michigan SALES ASSOCIATE THE RIGHT START Troy, Michigan
- Child Care Director at Troy School District
at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - SOCIOLOGY
- ASSOCIATE - LIBERAL ARTS
• Administration of the Federal Child Care Program
• Collaboration of the Child Care Program with the Head Start/Early Head Start Programs.
• Development of the CCDF PrePrint Plan; which included cumulative and narrative reports yearly; billing; and budgeting four different budgets with the federal regulations.
• Development of the policies and procedures of the center for the State Licensing; and updating as needed.
• Developed and implemented interesting and interactive learning seminars to child care providers and center teachers, such as: Shaken Baby; Mandated Reporter; SIDS; Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards and Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
• Managed and controlled office supply inventory to ensure timely ordering or requisitions of depleted or low level stock.
• Compiled and produced documents and reports; filed, faxed, copied, and scanned documents to appropriate parties.
• Collaborated with project leaders and stakeholders to indigenous training within the state.
• Prepared travel plans, including itinerary, transportation and overnight accommodations for Child Care Staff
• Stepping in as teacher when needed, and child care everyday in the afternoon for 3 hours a day.
• Billing the child care, keeping intrakit files on the families.
• Numerous other duties
- Child Care Director at Red Cliff Early Childhood Center
- Social Services Supervisor at Red Cliff Tribe
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) Director/Economic Support Superviser and Specialist at Red Cliff Tribe
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
- Credential in Administrating Early Childhood Education - Administration of Early Childhood Education
- High school - CPE