As the Child Care director, I have had the responsibilities of filing paperwork, supervising 50+ children at a time, managing company website, preparing a daily snack, planning fieldtrips, administering medications, and much more.
- Child Care Director at Happy's Farm Inc.
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school
District Director of 7 child care programs in the greater Cleveland area.
- District Child care Director at YMCA of Greater Cleveland
- Business Process Lead at Nestle 5750 Harper Road, Solon Ohio
- Master Data Analyst at Nestle USA
- Account Payment Analyst at Nestle 5750 Harper Road
2 months at this Job
• Successfully ran every aspect of my child care business generating on average over $10,000 in revenue monthly
• Grew business by over 500% starting with two children and growing it to 10 in three months
• Maintain meticulous records adhering to all local and state rules and regulating governing family child care licensees
• Manage all HR duties including; hire, train, and mentor a team of childcare assistants, approving time sheets, payroll, schedules, vacations and time off
• Lead various marketing campaigns to increase business presence in the community leveraging positive reviews from existing clients to win new business utilizing various e-marketing platforms
• Lead daily staff meetings to support professional development and improve the care of our children by making improvements, staying up to date with safety procedures and addressing client feedback
• Facilitate and present quarterly meetings with over 50 CEO/Child Care Directors covering various topics related to family child care industry around safety, new rules and regulations and other relevant topics
- CEO/ Child Care Director at METHUEN SCHOLARS FAMILY CHILD CARE
- Teller Operations Specialist/Assistant Manager at BANK OF AMERICA
- Office Manager /Director at MERRY MAIDS
- Business Teller/Teller Manager at CITIZENS BANK
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree - Law and Criminal Justice
Before and after school care Director. Provide child care and supervision. Familiar in OCFS regulations Familiar with CACFP regulations Duel site Director Supervisory experience
- School Age Child Care Director at YMCA Buffalo Niagara
- UPK Teacher Assistant at KEN -TON YMCA
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education
Responsibilities Care for children ages 6 weeks to 6 years. Daily cleaning and sanitizing of equipment. Proper preparation of meals. Record keeping per State of Ohio requirements. Excellent communication skills with perspective and current families. Accomplishments Helped make families comfortable in the environment and made strong bonds with parents and their children. Skills Used Excellent communication skills. Professional mannerism with families. Caring and compassionate with children in my care.
- Child care Director and Owner at Jenna's In-Home Child Care Center
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Early Childhood Development
- Certificate - LPN
Curriculum development and implementation. Communication and partnerships with parents. Supervision of children ages 0-5. Supervise child care staff. Follow DHS regulations. Implement Star 3 program.
- Child Care Director at Hazleton YWCA
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Elementary Education
• Responsible for the daily operation and management of the center.
• Supervise staff members.
• Responsible for the children's admissions procedures, as well as the attendances and safety of all children and personnel in the Child Care Center
• Work with all pertinent state and local regulatory agencies in all matters pertaining to the Child Care Center policies, procedures, licensing and permits are current.
• Maintain accurate and current financial records and collect tuition payments
• Experience with Grow NJ Kids Program.
• Marketing the program to the community
• Schedule staff based on proper child to student ratio in accordance with state regulations.
- Child Care Director at The Salvation Army
- Data entry/clerical at Simon Property Group, Inc
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - English and Spanish
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Responsible for the day to day operations of two, 24 hour child care facility for small and large group setting. Include but not limited to hiring, payroll, client enrollment, Able to manage both a large staff and large groups of children. Mindful of all parental concerns and priorities. Trained teachers in understanding children learning and behavioral problems. Recommended behavior improvement strategies to optimize learning experiences. Monitored facility activities to ensure compliance with local and state requirements. Reviewed and approved food purchases and menu plans. Provided medications to children per parental instructions. Assigned classroom duties in case of teacher absences
- Child Care Director at 24 Hour Daycare
- Regional Technician at US Department of Commerce
- Director at Unlike Any Other Child Care LLC
- Director/Owner at T & T Child Care
8 years, 5 months at this Job
Oversee the daily functions of License Child Care Program, including Hiring, Supervise Full time/part time staff, weekly Dtime sheets, Budgeting, Special Events, Collecting parent fees (tuition), staff meetings, parent meetings, Banking of fees collected, Transmittal, Notice of Acommadation Disaster training including shelter set-up (certificate) City of Los Angeles CPR/First Aid
- Child Care Director at City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks
24 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Studies
Responsible for the daily operation of a licensed child care program. Managing a staff of 8-10 teachers, aides, and volunteers for the purposes of staying in compliance with MSDE child care regulations.
- Child Care Director at Little Bears Den Learning Center
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Elementary Education
- Bachelor's - Communication Science and Disorders