• Job Responsibilities: Child Care Specialist in Kidzone Classrooms. We have four classrooms: Infant Room(8weeks-18months) Toddler Room (18months- 2 1/2 years) Preschool Room (3-4 years) School Age Room (5-9 years). I have been in every room but my expertise's is infant care. Take care of children while parents are working out, change diapers, entertain children, console them when their crying, bottle feeding.
• Trained and educated new employees
• I have done some supervisor work such as working the kidzone check-in desk when needed.
• Responsibilities: greeting family members, signing and checking them in log book, answering phone for infant reservations. Craft duties and prep.
- Child Care Specialist at Spartan Store YMCA
- Secretary at Steigmeyer Heating and Cooling
- Sales Associate at Aeropostale
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Behavioral Sciences - Sociology
- Associate Degree in Art - General Education
- High School Diploma
The Emergency Sanctuary provides trauma informed care to children removed from their families for their own safety. The program serves up to 5 children at a time, for up to 72 hours per child. As a child care specialist I was responsible for facilitating the intake and discharge of children, partnering with State caseworkers per established protocol. Each child entering our care was seen by a medical professional within 48 hours of arrival. Upon their intake a care plan is made to ensure children receive an Initial Health Screen from qualified medical partner and any urgent treatment needs are met as well as transporting and accompanying children to a medical facility.
- Child Care Specialist at Amara
- Cashier/Customer Service at Live Nation
- Nanny at Care Works
- Teacher Assistant at New Horizon Care Centers Isabella House
10 months at this Job
As a child care specialist, it is my responsibility to provide direct supervision and enrichment of children being served at the Respite Center. I am also responsible for interacting with parents and caregivers during pick up and drop off at Respite Center, and communicating necessary information to other Respite Center staff, Program Supervisor, and visitors as appropriate and in a timely manner. Working in the Respite Center, it is imperative that we respect people of all socioeconomic and racial/cultural backgrounds. It is important to possess high levels of comfort, skill and respect in working with people of many different life experiences and beliefs. As a Child Care Specialist it is my job to provide the best care for children and families through becoming familiar with their case files, engage with children in meaningful activities through one-on-one and group interactions, provide for the physical and emotional well-being of children, observe and assess the condition of children and take careful child care notes and observations, prepare healthy meals for the children, partner with Family Service Workers to help meet the needs of all family members, answer phone calls with calmness and compassion, and document any concerns regarding children.
- Substitute Child Care Specialist at SSM Health Dean Medical Group
- Patient Care Representative at SSM Health Dean Medical Group
- Office Assistant at University of Wisconsin Eau Claire (UW-EC)Recreation Office
- Nursery Attendant at University of Wisconsin Eau Claire (UW-EC)Recreation Office
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - 1 year left
- - Classes
- High School Diploma
- Master's Degree - Social Work
• Serve as lead assistant who trained new employees in all areas of the center
• Reinforce safety policies and procedures
• Supervise and interact with children ages 6 months- 6 years
• Prepare activities to engage children in learning
• Interact with parents and answer questions or listen to their concerns that they may have about their child
• Instruct children on health and personal behaviors, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits
• Keep records on each child: including daily observations and information about daily activities and meals
- Assistant Child Care Specialist at Child Development Center
- Intern at Child Development Center
- Neruo Specialist Assistant at Neuro Recovery Center
- Summer Clerk at Wong, Cabello L.L.P
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology - Kinesiology
Maintain a safe play environment.
● Observe and monitor children's play activities.
● Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
● Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
● Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
● Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
● Identify signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents' or guardians' attention.
● Perform general personnel functions, such as supervision, training, and scheduling.
● Help children with homework and school work.
● Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
● Accompany children to and from school, on outings, and to medical appointments.
- Child Care Specialist at Preferred Child Care Inc
- Daycare Teacher at Vandalia Christian School
- Manager/Receptionist at Mike Todd Serenity Salon
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Psychology
- High School Diploma
• Child Care Services
• First Aid and CPR (Trained and Certified)
- CHILD CARE SPECIALIST at YMCA OF MIDDLE TENNESSEE
- VOLUNTEER at UNITED WAY OF WILLIAMSON CO
2 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Caseloads management of families, home care providers and centers of 250 plus case. Assists families in choosing child care to ensure the safety and well-being of children by providing early intervention and support to strengthen families.
● Supports and Counsels families through collaboration, partnership, and active community engagement. Make appropriate referrals and advocate for services the families need.
● Conducts home visits with home providers and child care centers for the purpose of counseling and monitoring the children and families service outcome. Complete comprehensive assessments to make sure they are meeting the needs of families.
● Assist families in developing and implementing their service plans with their personal goals and responsibilities. Advice families on how to overcome barriers and achieve improvement.
● Lead outreach activities and hold informational sessions to support families in the community.
● Maintains case documentation through the use of automated state and county system (SPIDER, VACMS, EPIC, CCMS). Works with a diverse and multi -ethnic population.
● Completes vendor agreements for providers and childcare centers.
● Provides one-to-one training and group workshops for families, providers and centers.
● Participates in planning developing, developing and monitoring program standard per state regulations and local policies.
● Assists providers in completing assessments and evaluations for children on daily basis.
● Make sure vendors participate in the Food Program to promote good nutrition for children.
- Child Care Specialist I at Fairfax County Department of Family Services -Office for Children
- Center Director at Knowledge Universe Cooperation
- Skills Trainer at Hawaii Behavioral Health
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
Musical This Job required me to go into a person's home and provide care for their Energetic child either while they were away, or if they just needed an extra hand. It included using creativity to play with the children. Responsible
- Child Care Specialist at Preferred Childcare
- Barista/Baker at Debeen Espresso
- spent lots of time volunteering to help at KOA Campground
- Salesperson at Lemstone Christian Store
2 months at this Job
- high school diploma
The responsibilities of this position included licensing, inspecting and monitoring of large and small child care programs to insure that the NYS Child Care regulations were followed. The primary function was to make certain that children were safe and well cared for and appropriate meals, education, and monitoring was provided at all times. In addition to regular monitoring, announced and unannounced thorough inspections were completed. In addition, should an allegation of non-compliance be reported, an investigation would be undertaken, and a resolution to any proven issue would be instituted.
- Child Care Specialist at NYS
- Disability Specialist at NYS OTDA
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Provide technical assistance to new and current providers. ✓ Processes attendance logs. ✓ Assist ECC Coordinator with banking triage. ✓ Conduct payment research with fraud specialist ✓ Research status of lost childcare cards and issue new and replacements as needed.
- Electronic Child Care Specialist at Urban League of Hudson County
- Volunteer Mentor at Department of Corrections
- Produce Clerk at Inserria Shoprite
- Counselor at Community Education Centers
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Urban Studies - Public Policy - Social Justice