To take care of children ages 12 months to 12 years Solve problems Keep children on a Schedule 09/2018 - 12/2018 Child Care Specialist Giggles Drop In Daycare
- Child Care Specialist at Giggles Drop In Daycare
3 months at this Job
My duties as child care specialist was to wake up the children, have them do daily schedule actives as well as school work and clean up around the cottage.
- Child Care Specialist at Youth Opportunity Center
- Kitchen Cook at Chuck E. Cheese
- Assembly Line Worker at Ingram Micro
- Picker at Amazon Fulfillment Associate
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - general studies
- - Welding
As a Child Care Specialist in a preschool setting for children with behavioral and emotional needs, I am responsible for guiding the children throughout the day. This includes assisting them with activities, daily living skills, cooperative play and encouraging approparite social skills in all situations.
- Child Care Specialist at Children’s Place, Inc.
- Frozen Department Lead at Kroger Stores
- Night Freight at Kohl's
- Target Team Member - Perishable Foods at Target
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Literacy
- Bachelor's - Education - Elementary and Special Education
Providing early child care, organizing lesson plans and nutrition. Maintaining sanitation, safe environment, maintaining order of the facility. Providing customer service, maintain business books and financial records.
- Child Care Specialist at Special Angels Child Care Center
- Housekeeping at Chase Park Plaza
- CNA/Nurse Tech. at Incarnate Word Hospital
- N/A at N/A
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - College Prep.
• Advocate and assist families on to navigating child care services, financial services, and family services.
• Work within the community to help identify services available to teen parents, homeless families and families with special needs children.
• Collaborated with other agencies, to help support families participating child care and assistance programs, conduct mediation between families and child care providers.
• Coordinate with various agencies by attending team meetings specific to child services. Collaborated with social workers, and eligibility workers to help families obtain child care. Provided counseling and referral for families who need additional services.
- Child Care Specialist at Child Protective Services
- CASA Volunteer at Child Protective Services
- Facilitator at Child Protective Services
- Parenting Nurturing program at Fairfax County Government
20 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
- Bachelors of Science in Social Work - Social Work
Guiding Behavior and Social Development. Teaching Appropriate Social and Play Skills to Pre-K Children. Providing a Healthy, Safe and Welcoming Environment for Children. Planning and Implementing Age Appropriate Activities. Preparing and Setting-Up Play and Learning Materials in the Child's Environment. Supervising all Indoor and Outdoor Activities. Collaborating with Team Members. Daily Communication and Actively Listening to Caregivers. Understanding Primary Care Givers Expectations and Concerns. Enforcing Hygiene Standards. Assisting Children with their Daily Routines, such as Eating, Toileting and Napping. Maintaining Daily Observation Records on Individual Children. Daily Documentation about Childs Activities, Meals Served and Medications Administered. .
- Child Care Specialist at Little Sunshine's Day Care Center
- Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) at Educare
- Therapeutic Support Staff Specialist at Gateway Counseling Services
- Therapeutic Support Staff Specialist at Behavioral Health Associates, Inc.
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science BS - Criminal Justice with Minor in Psychology
- Associate of Science AS - Human Development & Family Studies
Provide exemplary child care.
- Child Care Specialist at Princeton Club
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Linden Grove
- Volunteer at Project Ujima, Children's Hospital
10 months at this Job
- First Aide - Nursing Assistant Graduate
Alta Loma, CA October 2017-Current
• Supervise students during lunch periods and recess within a variety of school environments. Report observations and incidents relating to students.
• Communicate information to teachers and administration.
• Assists students by providing proper modeling, emotional support, friendly attitude and general guidance.
• Administer first aid for the purpose of providing emergency care. Child Care Specialist Substitute
• Maintain a suitable learning program in accordance with district guidelines.
• Maintain an appropriate climate that promotes acceptable pupil behavior, attitudes and social skills.
• Communicate orally and in writing with parents, students and staff.
• Perform a variety of tasks essential to the operation of the program, including preparation of materials, maintenance of facilities, and clean-up activities.
• Maintain a safe, clean and healthy learning environment.
• Assist students with homework and various school activities.
• Work cooperatively with school site and district staff.
• Administer first aid/CPR as needed.
• Utilize positive strategies and progressive techniques in the management of student behavior.
• Supervise and monitor students both inside and outside of classroom.
- Child Care Specialist Substitute at Alta Loma School District
- Child Development Clerk II at Chino Valley Unified School District
- Licensing Specialist at Osterkamp Trucking
- Department Manager at Road Ready Registration Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
I worked in the child care for clients who were struggling with substance abuse disorder. While they were in their therapy sessions or whatever they may have been handling I would hangout and play with their kids until their parents were finished.
- Child Care Specialist at Family service and childrens aid
- General Kitchen Worker at
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Pre-med
- Some college
• Serve as lead assistant who trained new employees in all areas of the center
• Reinforce safety policies and procedures
• Supervise and interact with children ages 6 months- 6 years
• Prepare activities to engage children in learning
• Interact with parents and answer questions or listen to their concerns that they may have about their child
• Instruct children on health and personal behaviors, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits
• Keep records on each child: including daily observations and information about daily activities and meals
- Assistant Child Care Specialist at Child Development Center
- Intern at Bellaire Physical Therapy
- Neruo Specialist Assistant at Neuro Recovery Center
- Summer Clerk at Wong, Cabello L.L.P
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology - Kinesiology