Creates and schedules staff in a effective manner.
● Assisted in training several new employees.
● Handles multiple demands and responsibilities to ensure tasks are done efficiently in a timely manner.
● Supervises children and staff in a gym child care facility.
● Promoted to Supervisor position February 16th, 2018.
- Rocklin - Child Care Supervisor at California Family Fitness
- California Family Fitness, Citrus Heights - Child Care Attendant / Shift Lead / Temporary Supervisor at California Family Fitness
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
- None - Early Childhood Education
I run the morning child care from 6 am to 8 am making sure all the kids are getting check in and because their parents have to work early mornings. I make sure the kids the haven't have breakfast make it down to the cafeteria as we serve breakfast on regular school days. on cancellations and 2hour delays we do not. I also run the after school program as well making sure all the kids are checked in and at the school before we get homework started. once homework is done, we go outside weather permitting. we have a snack and have some free time while I catch up on payments parents have made to their accounts.
- Child Care Supervisor at Bluffton Harrison- MSD
- Instructional Assistant at Bluffton Harrison MSD
- CNA at River Terrace Estates
6 months at this Job
- - High School Dimploma
responsibilities include supervising/monitoring the safety of children, preparing meals and organizing mealtimes and snacks for the children, help change diapers of infants and toddlers, help children keep good hygiene, keep records of children's progress, routines, and interests, take out garbages and maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Child care supervisor at Learning Ladder Child Care Center
- Cashier at Wegmans Food Market
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Customer Service Specialist & Child Care Supervisor
Sep-2017 - Present
• Represent YMCA's customer and social values to broader community
• Making sound judgments, and promoting ideas to provide best customer experience
• Mastering computer application systems to process membership requests efficiently
• Establishing goals, clarifying tasks, planning work, and actively participate in meetings
• Demonstrating an openness to change, and seeking opportunities in the change process
• Training and coordinating new employees in customer service and child care programs
• Serving customers with high dignity and respect
• Working effectively with diversified members of the community
• Building rapport and relate well with others
• Listening and understanding client's needs
• Supporting fundraising drives
• Serving customers via phone, email, and in person Skills
• Highly professional, courteous, customer oriented, and a strong team player
• Strong computer skills with the ability to work in a database environment.
• Highly motivated, punctual, and an effective problem-solver
• Good knowledge and understanding of financial principles
• Strong organizational skills and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Highly educated in business and arts
- Customer Service Specialist & Child Care Supervisor at YMCA
- Customer Service and Admin Officer at Bank of Montreal
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Respectively responsible for program planning, working effectively with staff, providing care, meals, medicines, and recreation for children ages 0-12. As a Kid Zone care provider we also connect with the community, and have administrative responsibilities related to the day to day operation of the Child Care Center Kid Zone.
- Child Care Supervisor at YMCA
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Psychology
Take care of the client’s children while they are in the gym. Responsible for the safety and activities of the children for the duration of the time in my care.
- Child Care Supervisor at Rock Fitness Center
- Tour Operator at Sobe Tours Inc
- Server at Restaurante do Minas Gerais
11 months at this Job
- - International Public Relations
- High School Diploma - Minas Gerais
Family Services of Westchester, New Rochelle, NY 2010 to Present Clinical Child Care Supervisor: Provided leadership and supervision to several child care staff on a consistent basis, individually and as a group. I provided case managment services and participated in staff meeting which helped to facilitate the direction of these youth. This population have mental health illness, behavioral problems and history of substance abuse. Within this residential center,I maintained employee records, processed evaluations, hired, trained and provided scheduling for all child care staff and maintained daily dialogue with interdisciplinary team.
- Clinical Child Care Supervisor at FAMILY SERVICES OF WESTCHESTER
- Service Coordinator/Pathways to Adulthood at THE CHILDREN'S VILLAGE
- Intensive Case Manager at LEXINGTON CENTER FOR RECOVERY
- Outreach & Admission's Counselor at GLENMONT JOB CORPORATION
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Currently pursing a Master in Social Work - Social Work
- Certicate - CASAC
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business
Created and maintained medication log sheets and implemented rules to maintain appropriate behavior according to expectations. Transported and supervised children on field trips. Maintained daily records of arrival and pick up times, daily meals and snacks that were served per nutritional guidelines, and recorded monthly fire drills, field trips etc. Took care of all billing and filing. Interviewed and developed professional relationships for all parents that needed care for children. Constructed daily and long-term schedules and activities.
- CHILD CARE SUPERVISOR at LITTLE PEOPLES FUN HOUSE
- SERVER at SOLSTICE BAR AND GRILL
- LIFESKILLS PARAPROFESSIONAL at LITTLE PEOPLES FUN HOUSE
- at LITTLE PEOPLES FUN HOUSE
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Assisting Coordinator with the development and monitoring of child care centers budget. Maintain Provincial Standards. Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children to create a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere.
- CHILD CARE SUPERVISOR at YMCA
- SESSION ASSISTANT II at MEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING CANCER CENTER
- SESSION ASSISTANT I at MEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING CANCER CENTER
- PROGRAM IMPLEMENTER at GIRL SCOUTS
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Biology B.S
My job title was a Site Director at the YMCA Kid's Korner, my job included watching over the site of about 40 children ages 5-10. Communication was very important for my role. Team work was also very important and having everyone on the same page.
- Child Care Supervisor at YMCA
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Head Teacher Certificate - Early Childhood Education
- High School Dipolma - N/A