Child care teacher to 2 year olds. Also a Lead teacher.
- Child Care Teacher at
- Receptionist at Designs by downing
9 months at this Job
- High school
Child care teacher I work to take care of children while parents are in the gym working out.
- Child Care Teacher at MAX FITNESS
- Rental Agent at Landers Dodge
- Quality Control Technician at Staffmark Staffing Services
- Beauty Advisor at Walgreens
1 month at this Job
I worked at the YMCA as a child care teacher. I loved my job and learning new things all the time. I enjoy working with children.
- Child Care Teacher at Ymca of blue water
1 year at this Job
- High school - Basic
December 2018 - Present
● Pleasing, helping, and directing customers CERTIFICATIONS
● Cashiering, scanning, and bagging items in a polite and timely manner Assistant Child Care Teacher-
● Keeping belt and work space neat and clean
- Assistant Child Care Teacher at strategies and techniques to Walmart
- Cashier at strategies and techniques to Walmart
- Mandated Reporter at Gingerbread Preschool and Child Care Center Inc
- Child Care Teacher at Gingerbread Preschool and Child Care Center Inc
3 months at this Job
Child care teacher providing children with support and assistance. Discuss child grown with parents and guardians and design a positive outcome. Create and design lesson plans and manage classroom projects. Providing high level of quality preschool education to produce long term educational and social benefits for students. Compassionate, caring and genuine love for the children. Clean and sanitized toys, cots, tables and bathrooms.
- Child Care/Teacher at Sweet Dreams Academy
- Cashier at Michaels Crafts Store
- Shift Manager/Sandwich Maker/Inventory Specialist at Subway
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Out of This World Child Care Center - Milwaukee, WI 2003 - 2005
- Child Care Teacher/Nanny at North Side YMCA Child Care Center
- Nanny/Babysitter at Kinsey Family
5 years at this Job
- - Early Childhood Association
- CDA Child Development - Child Care Education
- High School Diploma
• Design and follow full schedule of activities and discover suitable teaching material.
• Provide basic care and activities.
• Use a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing etc.) to enhance the child's abilities.
• Remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of the child.
• Observe child's interaction and promote a spirit of harmony.
• Identify positive and negative behavior to promote appropriate reinforcement.
• Adhere with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by daycare and state standards.
- Child Care Teacher at Sowing and Growing Child Care
- Customer Service Representative at Dish Network
- Babysitter at Child Care for Dominque Munoz
- Cashier and Customer Service Associate at McDonald's
9 months at this Job
• Responsible for creating activity plans for each age group of children in my care based on physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language development.
• Observed and evaluated and maintain records of children in my care to ensure they were meeting proper developmental milestones, or implementing a plan to get the child to the next step
• Planned, coordinated, and conducted activities which met the physical, social, emotional, and cognitive needs for the children in my care.
• Responsible for care and needs of children with special needs
• Responsible for creating and implementing IEPs (individual education plan) for different types of children to include those with special needs, behavior issue and those who need more of an advanced curriculum.
- Child Care Teacher at Family Child Care Provider Travis AFB CA
- Worker at Child Development Center Spangdahlem AB Germany
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance, editing internal paperwork at Child Development Center Spangdahlem AB Germany
- at United States Air Force
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology - Biology
- Associate in general studies - biology, anatomy, and physiology
- High School Diploma
• Provide care and support for each child
• Prepare snacks and lunches for all students
• Engage in art, science and reading projects
• Trained and certified in CPR and First Aid
- Child Care Teacher at Willows and Dunes Family Child Care
- Instructional Aide at Garfield Elementary School
- After School Program Assistant at Garfield Elementary School
- Asset Protection Specialist II at Coast Hills Credit Union
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts
- High school or equivalent - General Education
As a Child Care Teacher I work with a team and provide the best care we can for children. Parents trust me to watch their kids and I take that very seriously.
- Child Care Teacher at Sagemont Church
- Daycare Teacher at Big Dreams Learning Center
- Almeda Mall at 365 RETAIL MARKETS
- Hostess at Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate in Teaching - Early Development and Teaching (Pre-k -6th)