Duties and Responsibilities: With extensive prior training and experience in the assessment and treatment of children with complex neuro-developmental disorders: Selected to start a program for the assessment and management of children in this rural local area with autism. Developed assessment and evaluation protocols for children with autism for the clinic. Managed referrals for treatment. Coordinated autism support services with Federal and State agencies. Developed treatment plans for children with autism a lead clinician coordinating with multiple multi-disciplinary providers (e.g., Psychiatry, Primary Care, Developmental Pediatrics) in the area. Consulted to state educational institutions, Applied Behavior Analysis Providers, and other agencies on autism interventions and best practices.
- Supervisory Child Psychologist at Primary Care
- Child Neuropsychologist at Center for Autism
- Supervisory Psychologist at Army to address and prevent suicide
- Sub-Chief (Officer) at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Counseling Psychology
Worked closely with social worker and child psychologist
● Maintained thorough case history and detailed notes/reports
● Engaged in classroom observation/consultation with faculty and staff
● Counseled children from ages 3-5
● Developed in-school workshops/trainings such as parenting trainings
- Social Work Intern at Village Child Development Center
- Provider Assistant at Bumblebee Daycare
- Research and Development Intern at Nestle Florham Park
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Work
Worked as psychologist and conducted test such as
• Developmental Schedules
• Verbal Tests.
• Non-verbal Tests.
• Performance Tests.
• Adaptive Behavior Scales.
• Tests of Specific Abilities. The entire above mentioned test are conducted to assess the Child's complete development. Parent counseling is an important part in managing individual with mental retardation. Here the counseling sessions starts with imparting information regarding the condition of the child with mental retardation. Thus helping the parents to develop right attitude towards their child and also creating awareness among parents and other family members regarding their role in monitoring their child with mental retardation. Finally report is given about the child's condition after psychological assessment and skill training follows.The child with mental retardation is assessed in areas such as
• Motor Development.
• Intelligence test
• Adaptive Behavior.
• Language Development.
• Personal - Social Behavior
- Psychologist - Dr.Sunny's Well care at Medical Centre Sharjah
- Publication assistant for Dr.AliHarjan Psychiatrist Sharjah at SHARJAH PUBLIC SCHOOL
- Clinical Psychologist - Anu Psychiatric centre Hyd -AP -India at Anu Psychiatric centre Hyd
- SPEAKER at KHAN Cooperative Society
5 months at this Job
- Doctor of philosophy in Psychology - Psychology
- M A - General Psychology
- Post Graduation Diploma in Child Psychology - Childcounseling and Guidance
1. Construct counseling skills with new intakes. 2. have youth engage in positive activities while here and report to their court counselor and child psychologist on their behavior. 3. Conduct devotion for youth, giving them positive outlooks on situations they could have handled in a better manner.
- Assessment Coordinator at METHODIST HOME FOR CHILDREN
- stimulating and Youth Mentor at Youth Development Initiatives
- Internship at Vocational Rehabilitation Services
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Studies - Rehabilitation Studies
Department of Child Psychiatry. Providing individual and group therapy for children, adolescents and families. Also providing consultation to inpatient pediatrics department and emergency room.
- Clinical Psychologist at Private Practice
- child psychologist at kaiser and private practice
- Volunteer supervisor at Clinical Psychotherapy (Adults, Teen)
- Psychologist at private practice
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Psy.D. - Clinical Psychology
- M.A. - Clinical Psychology
- M.A. - Urban and Regional Planning
- B. A. - Political Science
I been babysitting every since i was able to remember.i love to babysit it actually help me decide on my major a child psychologist.
- Babysitter at SELF EMPLOYEED
- Stocker/Maintenance at Walmart
- Stocker at Dollar Tree
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Psychology - Psychology
- Diploma - General Education
Applied learned social work competencies to the Early Childhood
• Worked with an education diagnostician, speech pathologist and child psychologist to determine whether a preschool aged child was eligible for special education services under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act.
• Conduct home visits, interview parents to do an adaptive screening, and truancy meetings.
- Student Teacher at Suffolk Public Schools
- Legal Intern at LANE & PERKINSON
- INTERN at TIDEWATER REGIONAL JAIL
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Social Work
- B.A. in Sociology - Sociology
1. General psychotherapy experiences with children, teens, adults and families.
- Staff Psychologist at Valley Health
- Clinical Psychologist at Esano Corporation
- Staff Psychologist/Department of Child Psychiatry at Kaiser-Permanente Medical Center
- Clinical Psychologist at Private Practice
11 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Psychology
- B.A. - Psychology
Outpatient January 2018- October 2018
• Provided direct therapy services to children, ages 10 months-15 yrs. with multiple disabilities (i.e., autism, spinal muscular atrophy [SMA]), chromosomal disorders, genetic disorders [i.e., Kleefstra Syndrome, hydrocephalus] language delays, language disorders, impacting communication, articulation, fluency, social pragmatics, feeding, and sensory processing.
• Provided and completed comprehensive diagnostic assessments of speech, language, feeding and augmentative alternative communication trials (AAC) to determine the presence/ absence of a communication, cognitive, and swallowing impairment.
• Worked alongside a multidisciplinary team (Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Child Psychologist, Behavioral Specialist, Pediatrician, Physiatrist & other medical specialist [e.g., Neurologist, Audiologist]) to develop a comprehensive and personalized treatment plan.
• Assisted senior level staff to collect information for CARF (Commission of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) accreditation.
- Speech Language Pathologist at HSC Pediatric Center
- Speech Language Pathologist at Howard County Public School System
- Speech Language Pathologist at Children's Evaluation and Therapy Center
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Bachelor of Science - Speech Language Pathology & Audiology
I have received awards for proficiency in writing and reading as well as awards for soccer. I graduated high school with honors and I am currently attending college. I am majoring in psychology I would love to become a child psychologist. I played in the varsity soccer team and I've been playing since I was 9 years old and it is a passion of mine. With this being said, I am a determined hard working person that is outgoing and ambitious about what I do. In my junior year of high school we had to do our internships in a place where it would help us acquire the knowledge we need in order to be successful in what we want to study. I did my internship at Silver wing elementary school and I helped the Teachers with children from the third grade and kindergarten. I would help organize files as well as help with supervising the children making sure they were safe and socialized with many parents and other students from other schools who also had their internships here. Not only this, but I was also involved in a theater play and had to work here and there making sure everything was ready for the show. I work well under pressure although there are times that it can be difficult but I can push through, and working with this play helped me with that. I was also a TA which is an assistant for a teacher, I would always help with grading assignments and exams as well as organizing files and cleaning the classrooms and making sure everything was in place.
- Merchandiser at
at this Job
- high school diploma