In 2018 I worked as a childcare assistant at a private craft workshop and party service called Blobs and Bath Bombs. As an assistant I would help the children make crafts such as slime and bath bombs for the workshops and birthday parties. I would also facilitate outdoor games during the workshops.
- Childcare Assistant at Blobs and Bath Bombs
4 months at this Job
- High school - Dramatic Arts, Visual Art, History
- High school
Food Pantry 12/2016 to 12/2017
• Filled and carried customer food bags after selection on a regular basis. Sorted organized and shelved food donations. Conducted cordial and professional interactions with coworkers and customers. Rotated food items regularly to guarantee donation freshness. Sorted and organized all food donations according to relative nutritional value. Monitored expiration dates for food donations on a regular basis. Childcare Assistant
• Prepared, served and performed clean-up duties for lunch and snacks. Assisted children with eating, proper hygiene and naptime preparation. Followed all required classroom safety procedures. Provided supervision and care for children while initiating positive measures to control behavior. Managed inner-classroom conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Childcare Assistant at UMOS, Inc
- Homemaker at St. Vincent De Paul
1 year at this Job
• Assist with group activities
• Story Telling
• Assistant in tutoring
• Report inappropriate behavior to Childcare Coordinator
- Childcare Assistant at St. Andrew Lutheran Church
- Customer Service Representative at FlynnO'Hara Uniforms
- Assistant Sunday School Teacher at Saint Paul Baptist Church
- Aftercare Student Assistant at Cardinal Shehan School
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- A.A. - Human Services
- - Sociology
I’m a Childcare Assistant at Grace Family Church and have been an active volunteer for the past three and a half years there. I’m responsible for observing needs in the classrooms I work, as well as maintaining happiness amongst the children and providing them with their needs. We have scheduled drop-off and playtime up until the service starts, engage with the children and teach them, and do arts and crafts and provide them with snacks as they watch educational videos. I have experience in interacting with parents and answer any questions they might have.
- Childcare Assistant (Volunteer) at Grace Family Church
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some high school
- Childcare Assistant at Hundred Aker Woods LLC
- Receptionist/Cashier at Middletown Nissan
- Data Entry at UConn Health Center
- Secretary (Contract) at State's Attorney Office
8 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Responsibilities Prepare meals, Lesson plans, Outdoor activities, Indoor activities, Circle time, Teaching, Cleaning, Dishes, Diapers, Potty training, Paperwork, Filing etc. Accomplishments Potty training multiple children, Teach children learning essentials such as alphabets, Multiple childcare certificates etc. Skills Used Cleaning, Diaper changing, Lesson planning, Outdoor activities, Indoor activities, Scheduling, Teaching, Preparing meals, Filing, Paperwork etc.
- Childcare Assistant at Tam Tam Childcare
- Cashier at Pret A Manger
- Cashier at Hale & Hearty
- Cashier at Legends Hospitality E
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Took care of children from infant to age 17. Prepared meals and took kids on outings.
- Childcare Assistant at LG Childcare
- Evening Support at Mary's Place Shelter
- Host and Cashier at Pyramid Alehouse
- Sales Associate at Fossil Group
3 months at this Job
- Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant
- - Biology
● Implemented lesson plans.
● Instructed students privately in small groups.
- Childcare Assistant at Chosen One Educational Childcare
1 month at this Job
Watching the children and read them and take them outside to play.
- Childcare assistant at Heavenly Playhouse Childcare Center
- Laundromat Attendant at Homewood Suites
- DCT at Mississippi State Hospital
- Childcare at Pinelake Church
5 months at this Job
- - Finish high school
Helped accompany children to and from school, on outings, and medical appointments.
• Assisted in preparation of meals and helped regulate rest periods.
• Read to children, and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
• Kept records on children, including daily observations and information about activities, and meals
- Childcare Assistant at Kidz Oasis Childcare
- Occupational Therapy Training Program at Work Readiness Program
- Cashier/Inventory Stocker at Kenny's Market
1 year, 1 month at this Job