As a childcare assistant, I ensure that all children are cared for in a safe and loving manner. I stimulate their natural ability to learn about the world around them through the use of play and exploration.
- Childcare Assistant at Debbie's Childcare and Preschool
- Property Management Coordinator at Felson Companies Inc
- Assistant Manager at Peninsula Beauty Supply
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Human Development
As a childcare assistant I was in charge of various tasks. My duties include housekeeping, sanitizing, help childcare provider with children when needed. Help with child development by participating in activities.
- Childcare assistant at HoneyBzzz Childcare
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- None - Engineering
Mesquite, Used read-aloud time and alphabet games to promote early literacy. TX Used clear communication and professionalism to develop constructive Childcare Assistant relationships with families. 03/2016 - 03/2019 Organized activities that developed children's physical, emotional and social growth. Assisted the lead teacher with snack time, arts and crafts and pu ing the children down for naps. Physically and verbally interacted with children throughout the day. Taught children personal care behaviors, including toilet training and feeding.
- Childcare Assistant at Li le Rascals Learning Center
- Caregiver at The Heritage
- Customer Service Representative at Li le Rascals Learning Center
3 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Supervise kids ages 3-5 during childcare
● Provide a safe and fun learning environment
● Help kids improve basic motor skills
- Childcare Assistant at St. John Preschool and Childcare
- Cashier at Fareway
- Co-teacher at UNI Child Development Center
- Summer Kids Camp Counselor at Fareway
6 months at this Job
- - Nursing
Provide tutorial services to school-age children
● Assist on field trips
● Provide yard supervision to children
● Assist staff with general childcare responsibilities (i.e. meal preparation, monitoring children inside and outside, clean up, arts and crafts projects, class work, neighborhood walks etc.)
● conduct special event planning
● Provide light clerical assistance to Director
- Childcare Assistant at The Village Childcare & Learning Place
- DSP (Direct Support Professional) at Resource Health Development
- Intern at City Of Vallejo Water Division
- Intern at Kaiser Permanente
9 years, 2 months at this Job
As a Head Teachers Assistant my job consists of maintaining the entire childcare area clean and up to code, communicating and educating parents and potential new clients about rules, regulations and contracts with our childcare, maintaining a great positive and helpful attitude towards all who enter childcare, and helping out in any and all duties childcare provider needs to be helped with.
- Head Childcare Assistant at Miranda's Family Childcare
- USA GAS at Tesoro Oil
- Park Services at Pharoahs lost kingdom waterpark
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
1129 North Church Street, Greensboro, NC 27401
Childcare Assistant Teacher, 1996-2019
• Designing and following a full schedule of activities and discover suitable teaching material.
• Balancing teaching between logical and social exercises.
• Providing basic care and caregiving activities.
• Using a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor and outdoor games, drawing, etc.) to enhance the child's abilities.
• Evaluating children's performance to make sure they are on the right track.
• Remaining in constant communication with parents and updating them on the progress of their children's progress.
• Observing children's interactions and promoting the spirit of concord.
• Identifying behavioral problems and determining the right course of action.
• Collaborating with other colleagues.
• Adhering with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the official source.
• Developing and maintaining a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents.
• Creating activities that are fun and educational for the children.
• Collaborating with other teachers to ensure the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child.
• Delivering reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed.
• Managing day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch time, and rest time for students.
• Managing the front desk during meetings. (Answering the phone, taking messages, and forwarding calls to the right person.
- Childcare Assistant Teacher at Bright Horizons Family Solutions
23 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Business Administration
Energetic childcare assistant with 1 year assisting daycare providers, daycare center teachers and preschool teachers. Works well as part of a team while following all teacher-driven directives. Proactive and self-sufficient in creating innovative ways to deliver curriculum. Highly motivated and passionate dedicated to serving developmentally delayed and other special needs children. 11/2017- 04/2018 CHILDCARE ASSISTANT, NYC Dept of YOUTH & community dev-syep Promoted good behavior by using the positive reinforcement method. Maintained accurate and detailed records of enrollment, attendance, health and safety Kept classrooms clean by sterilizing and disinfecting children's toys and surface Supervised circle time, free play, outside play and learning and developmental activities
- Energetic childcare assistant at NYC Dept of YOUTH
- CHILDCARE WORKER at YOUTH 7 COMMUNITY DEV
5 months at this Job
- High school
Food Pantry 12/2016 to 12/2017
• Filled and carried customer food bags after selection on a regular basis. Sorted organized and shelved food donations. Conducted cordial and professional interactions with coworkers and customers. Rotated food items regularly to guarantee donation freshness. Sorted and organized all food donations according to relative nutritional value. Monitored expiration dates for food donations on a regular basis. Childcare Assistant
• Prepared, served and performed clean-up duties for lunch and snacks. Assisted children with eating, proper hygiene and naptime preparation. Followed all required classroom safety procedures. Provided supervision and care for children while initiating positive measures to control behavior. Managed inner-classroom conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Childcare Assistant at UMOS, Inc
- Homemaker at St. Vincent De Paul
1 year at this Job
Responsibilities Keep area where children played inside clean Served meals Assisted children with homework Washed dishes Changed diapers Accomplishments Teaching children to have a positive attitude Skills Used Teaching children to use their words and motor skills.
- Childcare Assistant at Yolanda's Childcare
- Substitute Playground Supervisor/Detention Aide at Hawthorne School District
- Administrative Assistant at SouthBay Workforce Investment Board
- Office Assistant at Moneta Gardens Advocacy Center
8 months at this Job
- Certificate, license - Forklift Training
- Diploma - Medical Billing and Coding
- - Computer Information Systems
- - Computer Occupations
- AA Degree - Business Administration