Maintain a safe play environment
● Organize and participate in recreational activities and outings, such as games and field trips
● Dress children and change diapers
● Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits
● Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues
● Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served
● Sanitize toys and play equipment
● Making Decisions and Solving Problems, analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems. Childcare Worker/Baby Sitting Holbrook, NY
• Prepare foods or meals
• Perform housekeeping and cleaning duties related to children's care.
• Regulate children's rest periods and nap schedules.
• Meet regularly with parents to discuss children's activities and development
- Childcare Worker at Treehouse Childcare
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
Provided quality childcare from infants to age 12 as a floating childcare worker. Supervises children and ensures health and safety in all daily activities to include playground, centers, snack and nap times. Creates educational opportunities for children throughout daily routines.
- Childcare Worker at Here We Grow Learning Center
- Cat Adoption Specialist and Camp Assistant at Pinellas County Humane Society
- Cashier / Food Service at Pinellas County Humane Society
- Camp COAST Teen Counselor at YMCA
1 year at this Job
Being a childcare worker at Kingsland, I got to work with many different kids of all ages. This job required patience and taking me out of my comfort zone. ㅡ
- Childcare Worker at Kingsland Baptist Church
- Media Intern at Kingsland Baptist Church
- Technician at LAMBS
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
I work every Wednesday morning and evening as a childcare worker for the church while they have bible study.
- Childcare worker at Houston Street Church
5 months at this Job
• Melbourne Community I work every other Sunday in childcare from 8:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m. Church My job entails working with children under the age of three. The job Childcare Worker requires that I manage many children at once. With an assistant, I care Palm Bay, FL for up to eight children. September 2018 - Present Traits AMBITIOUS COMMUNICATOR DEDICATED I am strongly driven to succeed. I am able to effectively and I am committed to the respectfully communicate with company's success and loyal to superiors, colleagues, and staff. the people and things I believe in. HONEST PROACTIVE RESPONSIBLE I have a strong sense of integrity I take initiative and find new I have good judgement and am and I value authenticity. ways to be productive, solve able to make the right decisions problems, and complete on my own. objectives.
- Childcare Worker at Melbourne Community
6 months at this Job
As a front desk employee I take phone calls, answer any questions a member or prospect might have, clean equipment preform closing duties, create visual aids for marketing, sign up members, give tours of the facility and greet people who come in. As a childcare worker I disinfect toys and surfaces, create a safe environment for children, keep kids entertained, provide necessary care to children 12 months through 12 years old, and check kids in along with there parents.
- Fitness Consultant / Childcare Worker at Shapes Fitness for Woman
- Sales Associate at Shoe Palace
- Cashier/Customer Service at Marcos's Pizza
- Cashier/Sales Associate (Seasonal) at Party City Corporation
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Job Description As a late night childcare worker i am responsible for all the clients on a unit while they sleep. 15 minute bed checks. Minor cleaning, laundry, and legal documentation for all the clients of their activities and behavior for the night. Skills and training I am trained in safety crisis management. I am CPR certified. I am first aide certified. I am certified to administer medications to clients. I am up to date on all testing required to work with the clients and many more courses to help me resolve situations as well as executing positive reinforcement.
- Late night Childcare Worker at KidsPeace
- Assistant Manager at Jacks Family Restaurants
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Attend to children at childcare institutions. Perform a variety of tasks, such as dressing, feeding, bathing, and overseeing play.
- Childcare Worker at Eastern Oaks Childcare
- Customer Service Agent at ASK
- Customer Service Agent - Call Center at Sykes Incorporated
- TLE Service Writer/ Cashier at Walmart
7 months at this Job
- Jes Health Services - Clinical Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma
• Developing and encouraging age-appropriate learning and socialization
• Develop a cleaning routine throughout the day that keeps all of the interactive areas sanitary and safe
• Prepare and serve meals and monitor children during lunch time
- CHILDCARE WORKER at EARNESTINE CHILDCARE
- PRODUCTION WORKER at SPHERION STAFFING
- cleanliness, and housekeeping at HOME HEALTH CARE, ANGELS ASSISTED LIVING
1 year, 7 months at this Job
In October if 2018, I was hired as a Childcare Worker in a group home here at Sierra Vista. The clients we serve are emotionally disturbed and aggressive. When the clients are aggressive we use our training to physically restrain the clients for theirs, ours, and other clients’ safety. Other duties include medication distribution, and general care for our clients like cooking, laundry, one-on-one time, and driving to appointments and school.
- Childcare Worker at Sierra Vista Child & Family Services
- Behavioral Technician at Autism Learning Partners
- Behavioral Technician at Trumpet Behavioral Health
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology