Manage 60+ volunteers/teams plus employees in my dept. Handled recruitment and dismissals. Coordinated, scheduled, and organized programs for 7+ classes. Implemented leadership development and team trainings. Researched and implemented curriculum for all age groups and programs.
- Children's Pastor at Children's Pastor, Transformation Church
- Bank & Claims Specialist at Salsbury State Farm Agency
- Administrator/Billing Coordinator at Spicewood Dermatology
- Office Administrator at European Underwriters Group
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business
• Participated in church programs, especially worship and education, and enlisted others to participate so that the achievement of the church vision was targeted.
• Assisted the Clergy in planning, organizing, and goal setting, as well as developing responsive programs which assured the vitality of the church.
• Communicated with the congregation so that the exchange of viewpoints and faithful representation resulted in parish unity.
• Planned activities that would stimulate growth in faith.
• Provided children with individual attention.
• Communicated with parents on a regular basis.
• Oversaw daily operations, managing a staff of over 70 per event.
• Responsibilities included administrative, billing, personnel issues, policies, and procedures.
• Implemented curriculum plans.
• Maintained ongoing communication with parents regarding children's activities, behavior, and development.
• Organized and oversaw community events.
- Children's Pastor at First Baptist Church
- at Vacaville Christian Schools
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Answer phone
• Order and receive all supplies
• Track attendance
• Bank Deposits
• Schedule ushers/greeters
• Create weekly bulletin
• Create weekly email using Mailchimp
• Create agendas and take meeting minutes Children's Pastor
• Plan lessons
• Teach Sunday school
• Schedule volunteers for classrooms and nursery
• Plan and organize all aspects of Vacation Bible School
• Plan and organize fall festival and other special events for children and familiesKey Bank
- Administrative Assistant/Children's Pastor at Albion Free Methodist Church
- Mortgage Processing Assistant at
- File Room Coordinator at First Niagara Bank
- Data Coordinator at Baxter Healthcare
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- A.S. - Business Administration
* Lead all programs for ages Nursery-5th grade * Write and develop all curriculum for Nursery-5th grade * Lead a team of 6 employess * Manage and develop the yearly budget for all Children's Ministry * Hold annual/bi-annual reviews for all team members under Children' Pastor supervision * Direct annual VBB and Children's Ministry events * Implement new ideas and innovations in Children's Ministry to better engage families * Recruit and manage all volunteers in Children's Ministry * In charge of all Scheduling/Security/Safety Procedures
- Associate Children's Pastor at Vanguard Church
- Admin Assistant at Colorado Springs District
- Children's Pastor/Ministry Director at Vista Grande Church of God
- Self Employed at Self Employed
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Biblical Studies - Biblical Studies
- Certificate in Biblical Studies
Pastor Derek Jones – 636-586-2881 Pay: $100.00 per week Duties: Prepare/Teach Weekly Bible Lessons, Organize & Decorate for Vacation Bible School, Organize Fund Raisers for Youth & Children’s Camp, Organize & Obtain Campers Applications, Organize Christmas Play.
- Children's Pastor at First Assembly of God
- Assistant Manager at Empire Finance
- Manager at Empire Finance
- Lead Tax Preparer at Jackson Hewitt
6 years, 8 months at this Job
Christ Chapel Warner Robins, GA October 2018 - current Children's Pastor at a vibrate local church. I handle all of our services and volunteers for children's ministry. I also handle the admin work for anything children related. I interact with parents, children, volunteers, and guest on a regular basis.
- Children's Pa at Children's Pastor
- Truett's Grill Team Member at SAGU Valor
- Intern Student at SAGU Valor
8 months at this Job
- BA - Church Leadership
Licensed & Ordained Minister. Training & overseeing all staff/teachers for children's classes on Wednesday & Sunday for children Nursery age -5th grade, including VBS, crusades, & summer Kidz Klub. Planning, directing, - implementing all activities & services for children Niursery age -5th grade. Also directed monthly activities & Bible studies for Prime Time Adults.
Licensed & Ordained Minister.
Training & overseeing all staff/teachers for children's classes on Wednesday & Sunday for children Nursery age -5th grade, including VBS, crusades, & summer Kidz Klub.
Planning, directing, - implementing all activities & services for children Niursery age -5th grade.
Also directed monthly activities & Bible studies for Prime Time Adults.
- Children's Pastor at Briarwood Church
- Scheduling Secretary at Covenant Hospital
- Director of Children's Ministry at Briarweod Church
20 years, 11 months at this Job
- None - English Major
- Some college
• Created positive environment to facilitate child learning and encourage spiritual growth
• Chose and prepared curriculum for each class and each age level
• Recruited and trained volunteers to provide care for children and families within the church
• Participated in outreach events to the community and assimilate new families
- Children's Pastor at 360 Outreach Center
- Scheduler at Pediatric Private Duty Nursing
- Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Sunset Suites - Riverwalk
- Guest Services Agent at Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Church Ministries
- High School Diploma
2013-2016 Prepare sermons and lessons for Wednesday night and Sunday morning services and Sunday School. Plan and host all events, trips and fundraisers. Mentor and Pastor youth and children. Research and plan creative strategies for reaching the community. Reestablished small groups within the church.
- Children's Pastor & Mentor at Living Waters Worship Center
- Secretary at JA Minter & Sons Farms
- Receptionist at Selma Dallas County YMCA
- Administrative Assistant/ Program Specialist at Bridge Builders Alabama
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- LPN - LPN
- - Nursing
March 2016-September 2018
● Event planning for multiple age groups (at minimum one event per month)
● Creating and maintaining social media platforms for all of the ministries
● Creating advertising and marketing materials for all church events
● Coordinating volunteer schedules, recruiting new volunteers, and maintaining confidential information on background checks
● Organizing multiple lesson plans while working with all age groups from children to adults
● Stocking, organizing, and ordering shipment and supplies
- Children's Pastor at Parkside Church
- Barista and Trainer at Starbucks
- Assistant Store Manager at Claire's Accessories
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. in Christian Education - Christian Education