Grade 3 Chinese teacher and assistant class advisor
- Chinese Teacher at Shenzhen North Foreign Language Experiment School
- Chinese Teacher at Kampot Kuong Yok Chinese School
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Chinese Culture
- Bachelor of Arts - Chinese Language and Literature
I was a Chinese teacher in China. My students are grade 2 to grade 3. My responsibility is not only teach them Chinese, but also take care of them. Also, I always set up a good relationship with them because I am also their friends. In addition, I need to talk with their parents, so they can understand their children's expression in school. In addition, I worked as an intern at Pack Elementary school in Greensboro. It was a helpful experience to me to learn different between American teaching with Chinese teaching.
- Chinese Teacher at No.1international school of Qingdao
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Elementary education
- Bachelor's - Elementary
1. Chinese teacher for children age 5~10 year old 2. Prepare for Chinese curriculum and lesson planning for the appropriate age.
- Chinese Teacher at ACE Academy
- Teacher Assistant at STEPPING STONE PRESCHOOL
- Teacher at Corner Stone daycare and learning center
- CEO Assistant and Import Production Manager at Sarinotex Corp.
1 month at this Job
- - Early childhood education
- Bachelor's - Finance
- Associate - Business
Responsible Chinese Teacher with excellent communication skills demonstrated by 10 years of teaching experience. High degree of fluency in Mandarin; specializes in managing students and maximizing learning opportunities in diverse classroom settings.
- Mandarin ( Chinese teacher) teacher at Nine Fruits Bilingual School
- Accounting at Beijing JIMENLI Hospital
- Accountant at CITIC Group
- Office Clerk at Prime Holly
6 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Some college
Teaching K to 6th Grade Chinese class of CCS, using song, story, creative drawing and game. All students will have fun to learn.
- CHINESE TEACHER at CHINESE CULTURAL SCHOOL
- ART INSTRUCTOR at GEORGIA PERIMETER COLLEGE
- Exhibit and Graphic Designer at Exhibit South
- Exhibit Designer at Longchamp International Inc., an Exhibit Group Co
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Arts - Interior Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
It's a part-time job, i work in Chinese school every Sunday afternoon. I teach children mandarin and enjoy this work.
- Chinese Teacher at Clearwater Chinese school
- Math Teacher/Coach at Training Centers
- Math Tutor Volunteer，math tutor，math teacher at
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Physics
RALEIGH, NC, USA Mandarin Chinese Teacher / Age 5-13
• Started Chinese program at both schools
• Teach Chinese elective class (Including high school credit courses) to students from K-8 grade levels
• Creating theme-based curriculum and delivering high quality lessons to student.
• Improving students' Chinese language proficiency through project based learning and proficiency-based assessment
• Integrate global awareness, art and math into Chinese lessons and work cooperatively with other teachers in developing teaching strategies.
• Hosting open house and parents meeting, ensure effective parents communication.
- Mandarin Chinese Teacher / Age at LIGON GT/AIG MAGNET MIDDLE SCHOOL & POE GT
- Mandarin Chinese teacher at LIGON GT/AIG MAGNET MIDDLE SCHOOL & POE GT
- Mandarin Chinese Teacher /Age at GWANGJIWON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- at YESAN GIRL'S HIGH SCHOOL
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - TEACHING CHINESE AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
• Taught Chinese Level 6 class to small group of students from 5-year-old to 10-year-old
• Created interactive learning games for character memorization & developed homework assignments
- Chinese Teacher at A Little Dynasty Chinese School
- Stage Manager at Memorial Hall, Chapman University
- ESL Tutor at Private Tutoring Business
- Fieldwork Coordinator at Yorba Middle School
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- M.A. - Teaching-Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- B.A. - Integrated Educational Studies
• I worked as a one-on-one private Chinese teacher in Zhengzhou, Henan. Most of my students are from the US and Europe
• Taught regular comprehensive courses from beginner to advanced level Mandarin Chinese
• Organized courses in traditional cultural activities
• Help students adapt to life in China with daily issues, such as medical translation in hospitals, translation of legal documents along with writing, and acted as a travel guide.
• Organized foreign students to participate in volunteer events to help under privileged students study English in rural area.
• Worked as an event coordinator between local government officials and foreign students.
- Mandarin Chinese Teacher at Most
- Freelance Interpreter at Henan
- Teacher Trainer and Research Assistant at IPA
- Chinese Teacher at Confucius Institute
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Chinese Language and Literature - Chinese Language and Literature
Serving as full time teacher for G9-12. Provide highly structured Chinese language lessons based on ACTFL and school district requirement.
• Promote different levels of students' foreign language learning and self-motivation skills.
• Maintain accurate records for students, build good relationship with students and advise in advisory class.
• Actively participate school activities.
- Chinese teacher at Soldan High School
- Chinese Teacher at Episcopal School of Knoxville
- Chinese Teacher at Chinese School
- Chinese Teacher at Giving Tree Montessorri School
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
- Bachelor's Degree in English Education - English Education