- Chiropractic Assistant at Martini Chiropractic Center
- Customer Service Associate II at Lowes Home Improvement Stores
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Therapist, Chiropractic assistant.
- Chiropractic Assistant at Keith estramomte chiropractic clinic
- Sales Representative at Georgia Auto Pawn, Inc
- Assistant Manager at Five below
- Freight Crew Leader at Five Below
3 months at this Job
Personal Trainer, Rehabilitation Trainer, and Chiropractic Assistant
- Chiropractic Assistant at Physical Synergy
9 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Chiropractic
- Bachelor's - Kinesiology Exercise Science
As a dual licensed medical massage therapist and Chiropractic Assistant, I aided in patient care and treatment while also doing paperwork to document treatments and progress.
- Chiropractic Assistant at Radice Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapist at Radice Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapist at The Grand Beauty Spa
- Administrative Assistant at Dr. John Garcia Jr.
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Entrepreneurship
Chiropractic assistant at Khit Chiropractic was being a universal therapist, i preformed massage therapy, filled important documents, scanned files, and keep up with maintenance.
- Chiropractic Assistant at Khit Chiropractic
- Shift Leader/Management at Pizza Hut
4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Professional Massage Therapy
- High school diploma
Hired as chiropractic assistant and promoted to Front Desk Receptionist for a busy chiropractic office. I collect payments, control function and flow of the office while assisting patients and the doctors and fellow employees.
- Chiropractic Assistant at Premier Chiropractic
- Volunteer Work at Cascade Hills Church
- Front Desk Receptionist at Express Family Care
- Patient Representative at Medassist, A Firstsource Company
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - General studies
As a Chiropractic Assistant for almost four years increased the development and skills to maintain a volume of families throughout the day. Finances with patients, scheduling exams, patient scans, phone calls, emails, events, dinner meetings, marketing, weekly pediatric training, medical billing, coding, insurance, inventory, supplements, ordering products, and accounting.
- Chiropractic Assistant at Escondido Hills Chiropractic
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some College - Biology
Certified Chiropractic Assistant to do physical therapy with patients.
- Chiropractic Assistant at
- Rue 21, Sales Associate at rue21
- Fatz Cafe Hostess/Cashier at Fatz Cafe
- Zaxbys Cashier at Zaxby's
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Some College
As a Chiropractic Assistant I make sure that all patients are warmly greeted when they arrive. My job responsibilities are to schedule patients and their automatic payments, verifying and entering insurance, keeping patient files in order and up to date as well as keeping track of daily, weekly and monthly stats to make sure the office is running at it's best.
- Chiropractic Assistant at Hopson Chiropractic
- Sales Team Leader at
- Sales Associate at James Avery
- Third Key Holder at Kirklands
10 months at this Job
- High school
As a chiropractic assistant some of my duties include receiving and making phone calls to patients, scheduling appointments, collecting copayments, entering insurance payments, verifying patients benefits and collecting patients vitals. In 2017 I completed an online course to receive my Limited Rad Tech Certificate allowing me to take x-rays of the spine.
- Chiropractic Assistant at Oskaloosa Chiropractic
- Cashier/Customer Service at Hey-Vee
- Hostess at Pizza Ranch
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Health Occupation Courses