I am the organist for the Church. I prepare music for Sunday and special services and accompany the choir.
- Church Organist at Palmdale Presbyterian Church
- Garden Store Sales Associate at Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- Resource Center Director at National Center for PTSD, VA Hospital
- Librarian at Resource Center Bibliographer, National Center for PTSD, VA Hospital
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Science
- Master's - Music Theory
- Bachelor's - Music Education
• First Job responsibilities include: Stocking, Customer Service, Unloading Trucks, and Cashiering (sometimes when needed)
• Second Job responsibilities include: Playing Organ/Piano, Teaching Sunday School, and Organizing Church Services and Events
- Church Organist at Long Rapids First Congregational
- Sales Associate at Alpena and Idaho Falls Walmart Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates - Liberal Arts
I play the organ for church services at the First Church of Christ, Scientist in Marlborough, MA on Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings. I have been playing the organ for church services for about 25 years now.
- Church Organist at First Church of Christ, Scientist
- Piano Instructor at Franklin School for the Performing Arts
- Piano Instructor at The Royal Academy for Music
- Security Officer (Full-time) at The Christian Science Monitor
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.M. - Music
- B.M. - Music
Prepares and selects music that enriches the worship service.
● Accompanies the congregation during worship services and special occasions.
- Church Organist at ENTERTAINMENT PUBLICATIONS
- Customer Service Representative/Sales Representative at ENTERTAINMENT PUBLICATIONS
- Merchandiser at ENTERTAINMENT PUBLICATIONS
- Secretary at LAKE COUNTY CORONER
12 years, 2 months at this Job
Rehearse choir weekly. Select hymns and special anthems to fit gospel lessons and liturgical season. Available to play for church weddings and funeral services as needed.
- Church Organist and Choir Director at Christ Episcopal Church
- Preschool Teacher at Christ Episcopal Church
- Case Manager at Hancock County Long Term Recovery
- Musical Artist in Residence and preschool teacher at University of Southern Mississippi
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education
Minister of Music Direct and teach all choirs. ages 7-and up. In charge of morning services and music
- Union Baptist Church-church organist at Union Baptist Church
- Customer Service Representative at Pharmapacks, LLC
- Music Teacher at Parkway School
- Music Teacher at Oasis Children's Services
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
* Accompany the choir during anthems and services. * Interact with the public before and after performances and services. * Increased choir membership by 20% in an eight-month period.
- Church Organist / Choir Accompanist at SHEPHERD OF THE HILLS LUTHERAN CHURCH
- Appointment Setter at INSURANCE SUPERMARKET
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Music Performance
Retired organist. Available full-time or part-time.
- Church organist for over 50 years at Various locations: MA, NY, RI, ND
at this Job
Public school music teacher for 35 years. Church organist for 75 years.
- Piano Teacher, Church Organist at Various Churches, including Lutheran, Prebyterian and Methodist
77 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS, MS in Music Education - Music Education
Organ hymn accompaniment with voluntaries and contemporary piano.
- Church Organist/Pianist at Actively looking: retired from the Church of the Brethren
- Organist position at other churches and faiths: at
- Piano and Organ Teacher: classical and/or chord improvisations at Private Studio: self-employed
14 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Theology (ThB)