Currently I make church bulletins and newsletters, coordinate meetings, answer phones, and organize data.
- Church Secretary at Trinity Lutheran Church and School
- Intern at Harbor Behavioral Health Center
- Extern at St. Pius X Elementary
- Data collector at Randy Korn & Associates
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
I answer the phone, and keep records, and church books, on the computer. I run errands, and I communicate daily with the public.
- Church secretary at Faith Apostolic Church
4 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - None
I would file paper work, answer the phone , provide information. I help gain several members to the church.
- Church Secretary at First Baptist Church of Glenarden
- Church secretary at
2 months at this Job
- Some high school
Answer phones, prepare letters, prepare church bulletin, organize and plan church events, prepared church congregation booklet and kept up to date, assist minister as needed, open and organize mail, keep supplies current
- Church Secretary at South Side Church of God
- Administrative Assistant/Office Manager at Troutt, Beeman & Co., PC
- Paraprofessional/Secretary at Adrian School District
- Administrative Assistant at Troutt, Beeman & Co., P. C.
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
* Answered phones, received faxes, edited and printed bulletins and church correspondence * Maintained and updated church records, and organized church functions * Organized and update office files, and scheduled clients for counseling with the pastor
- Church Secretary at Agape Community Fellowship Church
- Administrative Support at Professional Counseling Center
- at 136 Texas Air National Guard
- Customer Service Representative at
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Continuing Education
Responsible for the completion of all administrative tasks required to meet the needs of the pastor, staff, committees, volunteers, and members, and to act as a liaison between the congregation, church officers, committee chairpersons, external contacts, and the pastor during office hours. As church secretary, I was Charity's initial point of contact for visitors and inquiries received via email, website, social media, and telephone. Primary duties included: Update website and social media accounts; Receive, validate, and record incoming donations, contributions, bills, and invoices; Prepare, design, and distribute church correspondence, reports, policies, documents, and publications including monthly newsletter, monthly calendar, weekly happenings, service bulletins, worship bulletins, children's bulletins, wedding bulletins, funeral bulletins, official church certificates, statements, forms, flyers, postcards, signs, and posters; Request and maintain background check reports of all staff and volunteers; Organize and maintain accurate membership, property, and building records; Schedule appointments, inspections, meetings, events, weddings, and funerals; Purchase office, custodial, building, service, class, and worship supplies.
- Church Secretary at Charity United Methodist Church
- Legal Assistant at Inman & Strickler, P.L.C
- Legal Assistant at Young, Haskins, Mann, Gregory, McGarry, & Wall, P.C
- Account Representative at Tultex Corporation
8 years, 10 months at this Job
Accountable to: Senior Pastor, Assistant Pastor, Financial Team Purpose & Objective: I serve the church by being the initial contact for church members and general public; provide general information and a warm welcome to callers and visitors, and provide general clerical assistance to other support staff upon request. Willing to keep wheels rolling behind the scenes by serving people with a multitude of needs in a supportive environment. Ability to respect confidentiality at all times, maintain a pleasing personality and a pleasant phone voice, possess excellent organizational and listening skills, knowledge about church facilities, events and activities. Greet direct, and/or assist visitors and members in a cheerful and professional manner.
- Church Secretary at Prayer Mission Church
- Program Assistant - EH&S at UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA BERKELEY
- Forms Processor Specialist - Career Center at UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SANTA CRUZ
- Courtesy Clerk at SAFEWAY FOOD & DRUG STORE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - computer applications
• Create weekly church bulletins that include religious education information, weekly financial updates, weekly parish schedules, news letters from the parish Priest and also information from the Diocese of Worcester.
• Enter weekly payroll with use of quick books and also process accounts payable.
• Receive visitors and schedule family masses.
• Maintain electronic and paper files.
• Answer phone lines, data entry, filing, and faxing.
• Enter new parishioner information, and update existing files.
• Sort incoming mail.
• Teach kindergarten students religious education.
- Church Secretary at St. Joseph Church
- at Schmidt Equipment
- Medical Secretary at Dr. Edward Kazarian
9 months at this Job
Answer phones, greet guest, make books, programs and fliers. Create Children's church weekly lessons, type up letters. Make voice, text and e-mail messages, Create health and wellness material for congregation. Actively the community health champion for the Southwest region of Virginia. Work on applying for grants to help the community through our church.
- Church Secretary at Radford Church of God in Christ
- Surgery Scheduling Coordinator at Northwest Surgery Center
- Scheduler at Austin Pain Associates
- Scheduler at Seton Northwest Hospital
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Answered phones, greeted the public, processed mail, prepared weekly bulletins, Xeroxing, prepared Church Resolutions and Baptismal certificates, maintained church records and facility rentals. Interviewed clients and obtained necessary documents for the St. Stephens Society program.
- Church Secretary at McKinney Memorial United Methodist Church
- Tutor at Opportunities Unlimited
- Personal Assistant at Homecare Horizons
- Data Entry Clerk at Spherion Staffing Agency
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Administrative Assistant and Word Processing
- - Unit Clerk
- - General Studies