to Mar 2019 Cinematographer for Trigeminal Neuralgia Project. Sports Videographer
- Cinematographer at RE Agency
- Creative and Cinematographer at Video Capturing of Lacrosse
- at Kefalonia
- Instructor at Waldorf School of Natural Living
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Digital Film and Video Production
2018) https://vimeo.com/310755209 Compositing & Roto/RotoPaint & Tracking/Matchmoving & Mattepainting
- Compositor & Editor & Cinematographer- F11 Studio at Huajun Li
- at World of Steam
- Artist who comps all at World of Steam
- Creative VFX Artist at VFX Department
2 years at this Job
- MFA - Animation & VFX
- - Art Design & Animation
As Cinematographer for the upcoming film, Window With a View, I conduct live shoots in various environments. Performed editing and reviewing of footage. Composed teaser trailers for the project.
- Cinematographer at Window With a View
- Intern at Digital Chumps
- Sales Associate at Buckle
- Cashier at ShopRite Supermarket & Pharmacy
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Media Arts & Studies - Media Arts & Studies
My main profession for the past ten years has been that of a Freelance Cinematographer. I moved to Los Angeles from Missouri in January 2008 and began taking classes at The Los Angeles Film School as well as taking any paying film gig I could find to simply survive and gain as much knowledge as possible. I was very fortunate to land a position, actually one week after my graduation ceremony, as a camera operator for a realty tv show on the SPEED network. The show was part destruction derby part american ninja warrior and possibly a little ahead of its time, as the full season never aired. However it was an absolute blast to shoot. Cars and car parts flying everywhere on a daily basis as well as explosions, semi trucks shooting fireballs and swinging gauntlets of cinderblocks for the cars to race underneath. The five month long six days a week SPEED network gig left me with a little bit of savings which I then invested all of into my very own RED camera and lens package. Since doing so I have worked on countless projects from NY to LA as a Cinematographer, Camera Operator, Gaffer, Key Grip and various other titles. The projects range from feature length films to one day spec commercials, music videos, short films, documentaries, tv shows etc. Some of my main duties on set include the planning of all lighting and camera schemes and also the setup and or rigging of all lights and necessary camera equipment or hardware based on the specific shoot or location. This often involves me operating a steadicam or jib, or perching on the side of a house to rig a light in just the right spot so that the shadows fall perfectly off camera and the light itself stays out of shot. I work very closely with directors and producers to set up shots and create moments that will hopefully translate on screen. I also always work very closely either with my crew or as a part of a larger crew to ensure that everyone stays happy and we deliver the best finished product possible.
- Cinematographer at Camera Shy
- Cinematographer at Transvideo Studios
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Film Production / Cinematography
Promotion Trekking Videos Cinematographer Wildland Trekking Co. Culinary Dropout Events Cinematographer Local First Arizona Nature 21 BLVD Promo Cinematographer Producer: David Ball COLLABORATIONS (Over 40 projects): Krampus Origins (feature film) Assistant Camera Director: Joseph Mbah Waffle (indie short film) Cinematographer Director: Victor Vargas Immunity (AFA festival) Cinematographer Director: Duy Nguyen
- Cinematographer at Wildland Trekking Company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BA in Filmmaking Practices - Filmmaking Practices
Lúcio Kodato. Short-film "Namida"; Cinematographer: Lúcio Kodato. 2nd CÂMERA ASSISTANT
- Cinematographer at
- Cinematographer at TV Series "Shop Tudo"
- director at CINEMATOGRAPHY
- CAMERA OPERATOR at Carlos Bacchi
1 month at this Job
- Certification in Filmmaking
- - photography
Freelance cinematographer, editor, and production workflow supervisor.
- Cinematographer/Editor at Faras Films
- Operations Manager at National Geographic Encounter
- General Manager at New York Sports Club
- Production Studio Manager at E.C. Pro Video Systems
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Broadcast Communications
I worked with the Sweets filming every single Walla Walla Sweets baseball game and also running a live stream of the game simultaneously Walla Walla public schools/Cinematographer I work with Walla Walla public schools to film basketball games help the team look back at the game and see what they needed to improve. ㅡ
- Cinematographer at Walla Walla Sweets
- 21 st century after school tutor at Walla Walla public schools
2 months at this Job
Cinematographer + Editor responsible for producing, shooting, and editing films for businesses, brands, and any great story across the world.
- Cinematographer & Editor at Zachary David
- Cinematographer/Photographer at Quicken Loans
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Operate as Writer, Director and Cinematographer with experience across multiple genres and wide array of gear.
• Film documentaries, broadcast, theatrical, corporates, branded content and music videos from concept to reality.
• I team with other professionals such as VFX artists, drone aerial cinematographers, actors, audio engineers, and more.
• Notable work include: 1 feature length film, 1 short drama film, promos for Bank of America, Wells Fargo, 7 Eleven, San Bernardino Symphony Orchestra, Neighborhood Partnership Housing Services, Inc., and UK International Soccer.
- Cinematographer at www.danielmedinajr.com
- Document Coordinator at KIK Prestige Laboratories
- Operations Processor II at Wells Fargo Dealer Services
- Broadcast Production Specialist at City of Rialto Broadcast Network
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
- - Biblical Studies