1. CIO Resume
Business process management technology pioneer, founded in 1994, Ultimus now enables business processes for over 125 $1 billion companies.
Manage IT staff (myself and two contractors in Pakistan) and Infrastructure Worldwide
• Managed our Office365 implementation. Use Powershell to customize our configuration.
• Work with C level managers within the company to plan and communicate company goals and direction.
• Focus on improving workflow processes in all departments worldwide
• Manage IT Resources - to maximize use and efficiency
• Continue performing all other existing assignments
• Acted as Sr. Project Manager for one of our largest US customers. Migrating them from V7 to V2016
- CIO at Ultimus, Inc
- SR Medical Services at IT Dept of One
- Network Manager (IT Dept of One at Reliable Mobile Labs
- Director at
7 years at this Job
- - Various Management Development Training
2. CIO Resume
I joined Touch To in an official capacity in May of 2016. As the CIO of Touch To, I help set the technical
direction for both our clients' projects as well as internal projects, such as our touch-screen walls. As the CIO of a small startup, I wear many hats and participate in sales in addition to project management and
• Responsible for building our team of developers as the company has grown.
• Define the technology stack that we will use for each project.
• Act as project manager by delegating tasks to the developers, ensuring that we stay on task, and meeting regularly with clients and giving regular progress updates. Actively meet with potential clients as part of the technical sales process.
• Mentor the more junior developers on the team.
• Develop some of the more complicated portions of the projects as well as proof of concepts using technologies such as NodeJS, React JS, and ES6.
• Work with the other C-level team members to set the direction of the company.
- CIO at Touch To
- PRINCIPAL at MBSquared Development
- CTO at Voncierge
- DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT at Ticket City
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical and Computer Engineering
3. CIO Resume
Over twenty-one years' experience leading design, development, and delivery of complex enterprise projects and high-performance solutions, while ensuring Quality and Compliance are never compromised. Expertise in building successful teams and aligning their efforts with organizational goals. Strong skills in cross-departmental solutions development, business process improvement, and reducing costs while increasing tangible output. Broad-spectrum capabilities and takes a holistic approach, enhancing areas from labs, transparent user services, network operations, infrastructure and security, GxP systems management and FDA compliance, patent litigation/e-Discovery, Intellectual Property, marketing and graphic design, to manufacturing, production, and distribution.
Analytical, Creative, Passionate, Original, Altruistic, Loyal, and Dedicated.
IT Life Sciences, Gibbsboro, NJ
CIO: December 2017 - Present
Executive IT Consultant:
• Provides Clients with holistic, Top Down strategies to tighten, streamline, and align business objectives.
• Directs Clients' Management and Key Team Members with discrete and detailed plans including: ◦ Gap Analysis & Mitigation for FDA & SOX Compliance; Network Infrastructure Architecture and Security, Reliability and fault tolerance; DR; HelpDesk; Connectivity; High Availability; Litigation/eDiscovery; & Marketing, et al. ◦ Delivers Clients' Executive Level Management plans to unify and develop employees; building employee buy-in, trust, and loyalty, while increasing quality and production bandwidth.
- CIO at IT Life Sciences
- Stroke Advocate, Volunteer at Stroke Advocacy Network (SAN)
- Director, IT at Frontida BioPharm, Inc
- Director, IT at Frontage Labs
1 year, 1 month at this Job
4. CIO Resume
CIO for a private equity-backed legal services outsourcing firm, overseeing a global staff of 35 for IT and client services.
• Designed end-to-end operations workflow to consolidate and standardize business activities. Created capacity and demand models for the planning and allocation of enterprise storage and data processing services and associated resources.
• Oversaw efforts for information security (SOC 2 and GDPR compliance), retirement of legacy eDiscovery tools, integration and management of annual 30% enterprise storage growth, Office 365 migration, and organizational evolution.
• Designed new staffing model to acquire, train, and develop an agile workforce able to adapt to highly variable customer requirements. Promoted cross-training and dynamic allocation of Operations resources to meet challenges associated with the intake and processing of record volumes of new client data with no adverse impact to client service.
• Coordinated with Sales and Marketing to define future products for the discovery and management of data within the clients' infrastructure and expansion of the company's SaaS-based eDiscovery services.
- CIO at eTERA Consulting
- CIO at TBB Global Logistics
- Fractional CIO / Executive Consultant at DataWise Technologies, LLC
- Contractor at National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering
As Deputy CIO (and acting CIO for 7 months), my responsibilities include establishing the county's IT
vision, working with our client departments on technology matters, and planning and initiating new
projects in alignment with our IT Strategic Plan. I oversee a department with over 85 employees and a budget of $30+ million.
Over the last 3+ years, we have accomplished the following under my direct stewardship:
• Complete redesign of the county's website, involving over 80 stakeholders, brought in on time and under budget
• Maturation of PMO processes to streamline IT project intake and execution, using ITIL framework
• PCI compliance project that saved the County over $400k
• Office 365 rollout - Exchange, Office 2016 suite, OneDrive, SharePoint, with governance framework
• ServiceNow ITIL framework implementation on a single unified platform - Incident, Problem, Change, PPM, Network Discovery, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Event Management - giving IT a "single pane of glass" to see project, change, and incident related tasks, as well as measure organizational capacity across business units and time ~
• Multiple paper workflow processes automated, including administrative leave, IT purchase requests, project requests, and procurement workflows
• Currently implementing ServiceNow's Customer Service Management for a citizen-facing portal
- Deputy CIO / CIO at Howard County Government
- Team Leader / Partner / Franchise Owner at Keller Williams
- Vice President, Client Services at Kintera, Inc
- Founder, President, & CEO at VirtualSprockets, LLC
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
6. CIO Resume
Added 5 new events to roster Created new systems for action items and todo lists Added new employee positions As CIO my job was to increase sales and create a fun fast paced working environment. Working large corporate events can be stressful and keeping moral up is imparitive to pulling off a large scale event. My primary job was logistics. Creating schedules, keeping track of shipments and vendors. Assuring that all vendors were on schedule, had all the information they needed and were performing their tasks as required.
- CIO at Outside the Box Events
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Some college - Marketing
- Some college
August 2013 - Present
As a subsidiary of Guardian Life Insurance impacting safe patient outcomes with a remarkable patient experience.
• Led operational and information technology efforts through 3 acquisitions\sales cycles for Private Equity
• Transformed organization from Medicaid to Cash Pay\PPO increasing same-day treatment by 20%
• Drove the Development of clinical, operational and financial scorecards and other KPIs which directly contributed to increase in productivity
• Focused on finding\building the right talent to take accountability and execute
• Ensured alignment of information security standards with Guardian Executive Leadership Team
• Restructured marketing spend with data driven approach to ROI measures
- COO\CIO at STX Healthcare Management
- VP Operations\VP IT at All Smiles Dental Centers, Inc
- Director of Information Technology at Cano Petroleum, Inc
- Consultant at EnGarde Technologies, LLC
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Music - Vocal Performance
CIO (Interim) & Enterprise Strategist ÷ Facilitated the IT integration to support enterprise growth over 18 months without increased technology spend; led IT staff of 8 team members in 6 locations; managed projects in IT hardware and software architecture. ÷ Created deployment strategy for the total replacement of the enterprise data center of 65 servers and 20TB of data as a 100% virtualized on-premise environment in just 90 days. ÷ Delivered unparalleled service at Hope West and drove the redeployment enterprise application delivery platforms to improve uptime to 99.99%.
- CIO/CTO at HOPE WEST
- Owner & Senior Consultant at PATHWAYS CONSULTS
- Solution Consultant, Health Care at INFOR
- CFO | CIO at TRU COMMUNITY CARE
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's in business administration - Finance & HR
- Master's - chemical engineering & biology
The world's largest and fastest growing provider of executive level technology leadership services. Collectively, we focus on solving the most challenging strategic, operational and organizational obstacles for clients seeking to achieve significantly better business outcomes, to minimize risk and to enhance value. Fortium is a specialized firm with extraordinary technology leadership expertise helping CEOs, Boards and Investors lead substantial technical initiatives and solve complex problems. Our Partners have 25 or more years of experience, most recently in a CIO, CTO, or CISO role. Our Technology Leadership as a Service (TLaaS) model provides for interim, fractional, full time and situational arrangements serving private, public and private equity owned organizations across all industries.
- CIO Consultant at Fortium Partners, LP
- CIO and Senior Vice President at LeasePlan Corporation N.V
- Director at Delta Air Lines
- Manager, Developer, Analyst at NCR Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Information and Computer Science
10. CIO Resume
Led global staff of 600 in all areas of information technology including strategy, execution and operations. Partnered with corporate and field leadership to use technology to achieve growth and cost savings initiatives.
Transformed the legacy IT organization to a modern, digital, cloud-first, impact-oriented organization
• Increased IT productivity by 15% and reduced time-to-market by 25% using a new agile methodology and by standardizing on a single software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform
• Reduced run-the-business costs by 20% through the redesign of the telecommunications network and moving from in-house data centers to a managed service provider
• Implemented real-time 360-degree video capture on collection vehicles that increased revenue by $20 million, enhanced customer service and improved driver performance and safety
- CIO at Waste Management
- VP, Applications, Integrations, Digital at Waste Management
- VP, Applications, Integrations at Waste Management
- VP, Software Development, Operations, Career Sites at Monster Worldwide, Inc.
2 years at this Job
- - Next Generation CIO Academy
- Certificate of Accounting and Finance
- BS - Computer Management and Science