Rochester, New York April 2014 - October 2016 Network Circuit Design Engineer 11 / Project Management Member of team responsible for migration of purchase of AT&T broadband/ Connecticut to frontier Designed ISR /CLR / DLRs for New, change, hot cuts and disconnects circuits for DS0, DS1 and DS3 circuits Coordinated with Sales/ Customer, OSP, Switching, Baseband provisioning, CO and Field Techs, Project Managers via emails, IM, Telephones and conference calls. Coordinated meet points orders with other carriers. Redlined and rejected orders for corrections and or accuracy. Used M6 / TBS/ ASAP, TIRKS and REMEDY.
- Network Circuit Design Engineer at Frontier Communications
- JNK-CPA at Accounting Firm
- Circuit Design Engineering- Lead at Telecom Transport Management Inc
- at Cingular Wireless
2 years, 6 months at this Job
1. PHY Control & Interface logic circuit design(MIPI D-PHY controller) 2. Pipelined ADC design(Sampling Rate:20MS/s) 3. Hardware performance monitor oscillator design 4. Supporting for analog test(shuttle) chip tape-out(synthesis, timing closure, verification on connection, I2C registers and other digital logic circuit for analog circuit)
- Mixed Circuit Design Engineer at LG Electronics
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- None - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master's - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Create, update, and maintain Granite records of all Core Network Circuits ♦ Audit the live network and ensure data accuracy ♦ Design Optical Backbone circuits, verified in EMS systems ♦ Observe capacity and alert Planning and Development on shortages ♦ Generate Circuit ID's and Clone CLLI's as needed, per Telcordia standards
- Circuit Design Engineer at Time Warner Cable
- Network Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer, at Time Warner Cable
- Regional Change Management Coordinator at Time Warner Cable
- Network Analyst at Time Warner Cable
5 years, 4 months at this Job
Responsible for providing the most cost effective design solution, configuration,
equipment diversity and CLR/DLR accuracy within M6 and ASAP of all Windstream
New, MAC, and Disconnect customers, as well as network orders within the entire
• Train and assist junior Design team members in meeting performance objectives, as well as trained 4 Systems Engineers and 1 Data Implementation Engineer on the fundamental design process for full and partial voice and data customers, from OC12 and below.
- Circuit Design Engineer II at Windstream Communications
- Chief Petty Officer Electronics Technician at United States Navy Reserves
- Circuit Design / Systems Engineer at United States Navy Reserves
- NOC Technician at PAETEC Communications, Inc
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering Technology
- A.A.S. - Electrical Engineering Technology-Electronics
• Responsible for the design of business circuits for our customers using metasolv.
• Circuit ranging from 10gig down to dso. VOIP MPLS IPVPN, DIA, FLEX, PRI BBL etc.
• Primarily worked with Cisco routers and switches as part of the design.
• XO utilized DMS- 500 and alctel and adtran devices.
• Design internal transport expanding network.
• Keep network documentation up to date.
• Troubleshoot that may come up in my area of responsibility.
• Order third party tails utilizing gui, or other system depending on vendor, area and cost.
- XO Communication Circuit Design Engineer at XO Communications
- Project Coordinator at XO Communications
- Nextlink I/R Field Service Technician at Central Office
- Analyst at Allegheny Health and Research Telecommunication Technical
13 years at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
This position involved using Tirks to rearrange existing T1 circuits and upgrade them to the new ASR9K Router provided by Cisco. The systems used were hosted by CenturyLink. These included Apple, Core, and Tirks to complete the designs. These circuits utilized SONET rings as well as GigE 1-10
- Tirks Circuit Design Engineer at Cisco/CenturyLink
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Everts Air Cargo
- Circuit Design Engineer at Frontier Communications
- Activation Service Coordinator at Wavecom Solutions
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Engineering
Responsible for leading multi-functional teams in engineering/circuit design projects, meeting client deadlines and corporate budgets. Meeting key goals for client companies - Charter, Time Warner, Spectrum, Fujitsu, and Verizon Wireless - in Ethernet integration, switch equipment/transport network migrations utilizing Ericsson's Granite database. Working directly with clients to determine project scope and with corporate sales teams to determine timeline and man hour expectations for large and small projects.
• Lead and participate in teams of 10-15 engineers in circuit design and audit and data integrity projects of backbone and cell tower transport for Time Warner's legacy DukeNet network. Achieving data integrity rates greater than 95% and ensuring lower mean-time-to-repair rates in network troubleshooting.
• Lead and participate in the business as usual overflow projects for Charter's Carrier Ethernet Network migrations and customer Ethernet-to-the-Business products, training and managing 10 circuit engineers in the effort and consistently meeting critical customer deadlines and $200k under budget for my corporation. Performing the Circuit Design work in Granite.
• Circuit Design and Engineer team lead for integration and migration projects for Time Warner and Charter - accessing and designing Fujitsu, Ericsson, Cisco network elements and Transport Paths.
• Circuit Design and Engineer for Fujitsu's migration projects for Verizon Wireless, installing new Fuji 4500, 9500 systems and migrating transport networks off of old Tellabs 5500s and Alcatel-Lucent 1678s.
• Created documentation and standards requirements for Ethernet over SONET transport to customer sites, this standard is currently used by Charter Telecommunications and resides in their Design Standard Guide - GSIP.
- Associate Director/Project Manager/Transport-Circuit Design Engineer at DATAFIELD SERVICES, INC
- Systems & Tools Engineer at AT&T
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Associate Degree - General Studies
• Designed for power amplifier transistor level and MCM(muti-chip module) level circuits
• Simulation for front-end module Tx and Rx performance with EM 3D system model
• Lab tested and verified for module performance correlation with simulation results
- PA and Front-End Circuit Design Engineer (Full-Time) at
- EM Integrated Circuit Design Internship at MediaTek., Hsinchu
- EMC R&D Engineer (Full-Time) at ASUSTek Computer Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Engineering in Electrical Engineering - EM & RFIC design
- - Research
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Communication Engineering - Engineering
• Root cause modeling mismatches and improve design/modeling of performance, power and variation of future products based on Silicon measurements
• Assist other members of the global circuits team in design of circuit-based solutions for reducing system power and improving performance
• Work in a cross functional team in Silicon characterization and correlation to pre-Silicon Performance and Power models
• Apply circuit techniques to improve the power, performance and area utilization of the various communication link designs used in next generation GPUs
• Proficiency in scripting language, such as, Perl, Tcl, Make and automation methods/algorithms a certain plus
• Work as part of a global circuits team to design high speed data bus and communication links using Physical design tools
• Participate in cutting edge Processor design and debug in deep submicron technologies
- RTL DESIGN VERIFICATION ENGINEER at Lifesize technologies
- Research and Teaching assistance at Texas A & M University
- India RTL DESIGN VERIFICATION ENGINEER at Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- CIRCUIT DESIGN ENGINEER (INTERNSHIP) at Electronics Corporation of India Limited
9 months at this Job
- MS in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- BTECH in Electronics and Communication Engineering - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Tier 2 support and team lead for TWC migration of Dukenet Facilities into the granite database. This includes systems with bandwidths from DS1/T1s all the way up to OC192s. Design and develop methods for interpreting systems designs from CAD drawings and site audits. Develop standards for entering equipment and design into the Granite database. Provide technical support and interpretations of systems designs to colleagues with an in depth knowledge of how the Cisco 15454, JDSU, FDPs, DCMs, DCUs, and light amps fit into the topology. Interact directly with the client to help resolve issues. Helped develop a project website on Microsoft SharePoint O365 for tracking issues and progress. Design Ethernet, PRI, Dedicate Internet and various types of circuits in the granite database based on customer’s circuit requirements. Utilize several systems and work alongside the provisioning team to verify data and build required transport and circuit for provisioning group to implement design within the network/equipment. Systems used include Big Brother, IP Address Management Tool, IP Control, Web Xing, Granite, Clones, SASI, and Salesforce. Experience with configuring the following equipment – ADVA 825, ADVA 114, Juniper EX4200 (copper and fiber), CISCO IAD2431, SAM 5260, CMON viewer for legacy equipment. Main markets covered are Los Angeles, Hawaii and the northeast. Provided training and assistance to others on several new systems used for reviewing system designs (Telenium, NetSmart, Cisco Transport Controller, Telnet, Cyan, and others). QA analyst to validate accuracy of designed systems within the database to identify common issues and area of improvements.
- Senior Network Design Engineer at Sincera Consulting Inc
- Financial Portfolio Analysis Tracker at Private Financial Company
- SAP SD Consultant Training at
- Circuit Assignment Team (CAT), Rehome/Rebalance SME at NextGen Global Resources Inc
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Business Economics
- MBA - Business - degree in progress