As the circulation manager at The Norman Transcript, my job is to handle the logistics of products we produce at the Norman Transcript. From newspapers to magazines I delegate to the district managers when and where these items are delivered to. I'm also granted the opportunity to help some our sister papers in other towns of Oklahoma.
- Circulation Manager at The Norman Transcript
- District manager of circulation at The Norman Transcript
- Garage manager at The Norman Transcript
- Sales Associate at Dick's Sporting Goods
2 months at this Job
- - Criminal
I write classified ads with a serious amount of detail to grammer. Account collections and account balancing for 5 different entities of our paper. I am also the circulation manager in charge of 5 different papers payments and Circulation count and distribution.
- Circulation Manager at Laclede county record
- Carhop at Sonic Drive-In
- Telemarketing Sales Representative at Communication Solutions
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Physical therapy
Prepare daily paper work. Assist customers with their accounts. Collect money from racks make weekly deposits. Contact previous customers to renew subscription. Contact new customers. Fill in for circulation manager when needed.
- Assistant circulation manager/ Circulation Sales Manager at Big Spring Herald
- Big Spring Herald, Midland Reporter at Dallas Morning News WallStreet Journal New York Times
- Private Care Giver at Self employed
- Recovery Specialist at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Health Care Management
- Bachelor's - Theology
- Associate - Human Resources
- Associate - Medical Terminology
- Bachelor's - Education
• Identified Circulation KPI metrics and created target objectives to increase library circulation.
• Increased overall library circulation 12% over last year
• Created huddle board to optimize workflow and achieve monthly goals
• Created training material and implemented methods for 13 team member
- Circulation Manager at COLUMBUS PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Customer Service Associate at Voya Financial
- Assistant Store Manager at Goodwill of North Florida
- Assistant Store Manager at Goodwill of the Southern Rivers
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administrative Technology
Manager, Supervisor Customer Service Information Service Desk experience Data entry Retail experience Cash register Collection accounts management Daily receipts, payment processing, money handling, trusted with money handling procedures correct Safe procedures Excel, Word, and Publisher, creating accurate reports using Excel Building security- safety, opening, closing Maintenance- reporting issues and follow up Office management- ordering and organizing supplies Set up of automated communications software Knowledge of office equipment- ability to troubleshoot I am dedicated and reliable. I strive to make a positive difference. I would greatly appreciate an interview to discuss my qualifications. Respectfully, Lowana Hardin,
- Circulation Manager at Mercer University
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Science
- - Social Science
30046 I am the Re-Delivery Manger over 8 drivers and I am the Johns Creek publication manager of 12,000 copies every Sunday 04/2012- Still current
- Circulation manager at Gwinnett Daily Post
- Courier at Advertising Consultants Incorporated
- HVAC Contractor/Property Manager at Atlanta Rental Property
- Merchandiser at Crossmark
6 years, 11 months at this Job
Circulation Manager for the Brownwood Bulletin, Stephenvillle Empire Tribune, Glen Rose Reporter and the Runnels County Register.
• Managed, planned and executed the daily distribution of four local newspapers, maintain customer service goal of 2.0 or less using my 30 plus years of experience in Circulation Distribution.
• Recruit and train new contracted carriers to meet and exceed contract expectations.
• Perform route audits to optimize route delivery for efficient timely delivery within budgetary goals.
• Work with local Post Office's for the delivery of out of area customers not delivered by the local carrier force.
• Develop marketing strategies to maintain and increase circulation levels through telemarketing, direct mail, radio ads, sampling and stop saver programs.
• Drive Single Copy Sales thru retail and rack locations by providing timely delivery to outlets, in store marketing flyers, strategic rack placement and maintaining street racks so they work properly and look appealing to the public.
• Provide Circulation and Finance reports at the end of each period to the Senior Group Publisher and the Regional Finance Manager
- Regional Circulation Manager at Brownwood Bulletin, Brownwood/Stephenville/Glen Rose
- Regional Manager of Single Copy Sales Operations at Sun Sentinel Company, LLC
- Independent Contractor at FT and PT
- Home Delivery Distribution Center Manager at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Network + Certification
Employee Zone manager- Managed geographical area for home delivery. Contracted with individuals to become independent delivery agents on a subset geographic area. Evaluated sales and service. I was responsible for operational functions of 4 newspaper distribution centers, 7 delivery agents, over 130 delivery persons and 60,000 home delivery subscribers. Won multiple awards including the "Eugene Meyer" award for TWP in 2013.
- Circulation Manager at The Washington Post
- Remodeling carpenter at Alexandria Remodeling / Self
31 years, 5 months at this Job
Responsibilities Pager (12/2013-10/2014): Maintain availability of library materials by shelving books and other materials, reading and organizing material in the proper sequence. Answer in-person inquiries, help patrons locate needed materials, and refers patrons to appropriate assistance. Outreach (5/2014-8/2014): Uses computer applications such as spreadsheets, word, publisher, calendars, emails, and database software on daily assignments. Distributes informational material to patrons to describe what, where, and when program services are available. Distribute library material to patron; pick up library material from patrons. Drove the van to delivery materials to patrons. Reference Assistant (10/2014-9/2016): Interprets and applies library policies for patrons. Performs information task using a variety of sources such as databases, catalogs, indexes, etc. Performs serials check-in and checkouts. Provides reference service to patrons such as answering routine requests for information questions, by emails, phone, and in person and explaining proper reference tools to patrons. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Prepares reports by collecting information. Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies. Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented. Make copies of correspondence and other printed material. Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material. Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information. Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications. Children's Assistant: (9/2016 to 4/2017) Assist the Children’s Librarian with running programs, planning and implementing programs, and helping in making posters and displays. planning and preparingafter-school activities. Develop ideas for special programs for children and work with the children’s librarian to create crafts and display items. I learned the general rules and regulations of the library system. Communicated effectively with staff and patrons. Shared responsibility for building supervision, opening and closing procedures.Worked with limited supervision. Understood and followed written and oral instructions. Notified appropriate staff members and administration in cases of emergency. Followed system policies and procedures. Maintained patron confidentiality and interacted with people of varying personalities and ages in a variety of situations. I handled telephone calls and routed messages and performed routine library computer functions. Provided users with information about the availability and use of library services and handled public inquiries. Assisted patrons with use of library materials and equipment and assisted patrons in locating materials. Circulation Supervisor (4/2017 to present): I perform general desk duties including answering telephone and directing calls, check in magazines and newspapers, holds processing, fine/fee payments, processing library card applications, recording statistical usage (in-house, honor, etc) and other similar responsibilities. I compile circulation report and statistical usage and submit to the Library Director monthly. I resolve disputes with patrons concerning overdue, lost and damaged items, directing unresolved issues to the Library Director or designee as necessary. I oversee or conduct the processing of overdue notices. I prepare schedules for other circulation staff and hire (with assistance from Library Director) other circulation staff. I train and supervise circulation staff. I provide basic reference and reader assistance as necessary. Skills Used Word, Exce,l Powerpoint, Publisher, Customer Service, Listening
- Circulation Manager at Lincoln Parish Library
- Housekeeper/Office Clerk at Today's Realty
- Cashier/Customer Service at JB's Flea Market
- Housecleaner at Self-Employed
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Oversaw and maintained all aspects of the circulation of four newspapers in southern WV
• Managed staff of 16 contractors and two subordinate managers that service the area and generate sales
• Customer sales, follow-through, and issue resolution
• Managed office operations including scheduling of employees, accounting for sales transactions, payroll time submission, PTO recordkeeping, supply ordering, and technological troubleshooting Office Administrator
• Managed all office operations regarding sales transactions and accounting, supply ordering, and report submission
• Customer sales and issue resolution
- Regional Circulation Manager at HD MEDIA
- Operations Specialist at VERIZON WIRELESS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration