Dependable professional interested in an Information Security Analyst position that can apply analytical, technical, and innovation skills to support and guard organizations against security breaches. ProSys Information Systems Alpharetta, Ga Cisco Network Engineer Support 2006-Present
• Upgrade Cisco ASA & ASDM image from 7.2 & 5.2 to 8.4 & 6.4.
• Configure Client-to-Site VPN using SSL Client on Cisco ASA 5520.
• Configure ASA 5520 Firewall to support Cisco VPN Client on Windows.
• Install and managed numerous Cisco routers to include the 2800, 2900, 4400, and 7600.
• Install and configures technical components and supporting software.
• Documents problems and report to management, engineers, and peers.
• Troubleshoot, verify and edit client's configuration meeting client's high standard.
• Tests, troubleshoots, and resolves hardware or software issues.
• Reconfigures network equipment per sales order ensuring the system operates correctly before shipment deadline.
• Verifies all network equipment and parts are accurate according to the sales order
• Responsible for communication protocols, configuration, integration & security.
• Assists sales team and client engineers with custom configurations
• Configure ASA 5520, switches 3750, 2900, 3800, Wireless Lan Controller 5508, Cisco Prime, Wireless Access Points.
• Configure Routers (1900, 2900, 3000, 4000) using various routing protocols: RIP, OSPF, EIGRP.
• Install and configure network components, both hardware and software-based, to support organization security.
• Implement secure network architecture concepts based on a given scenario.
Dependable professional interested in an Information Security Analyst position that can apply analytical, technical, and innovation skills to support and guard organizations against security breaches.
ProSys Information Systems Alpharetta, Ga
Cisco Network Engineer Support 2006-Present
- Cisco Network Engineer at Prosys Information Systems
- Network Engineer I at Helix Technology
- at Gtech Corporation
- Technical Support Specialist at Wilmark Group
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
- Provide technical support for a Call Center of 100+ Customer Service Representatives.
- Created an evaluation process with different departments of the business to optimize and train employees
- Created documentation and visualization of training materials
- Administrating a Cisco VoIP network infrastructure.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Cluster
• Maintain daily backups
• Installed CUBES to enable the environment for outbound calling ◦ Configured outbound IVR based and Agent based campaigns ◦ Created strategies to change outbound caller ID
• Creating and coded IVR scripts according to customer needs ◦ Interacted with VPs to develop and document new IVR scripting approaches as per business requirements ◦ Integrated customer SQL server to interact with scripts as required * Update/write customer database to reflect CRM accounts * Worked with different software developer to integrate data * Created a new database in order to manipulate the VoIP system to adapt as per customer needs ◦ Worked in creating XML coding for the UCCX interaction with a credit card API system ◦ Created Java coding to adapt IVR scripts ◦ Integrated text messages API to IVR scripts
• Engineer and develop new Queues, skills, and teams according to business structure
• Integrated email servers and relay server for eMail capabilities
• Supported Cisco Agent Desktop
• Developed Finesse gadgets as per agents needs
• Created training documentation to educate customer service agents on how to use Cisco Finesse
• Installed and integrated a Cisco Social Miner server to unable chat on Finesse
• Coded company website to integrate the chat feature
• Created a UCCX wallboard to be displayed on a TV at the Call Center site
• Troubleshooting problems with the UCCX environment by creating a lab environment
• Troubleshooting problems by reading the error logs
• Reported several bugs to Cisco TAC - Cisco Unified Call Manager Cluster
• Maintaining daily backups
• Configuration and administration of over 100+ phones environment ◦ Setting up phone profiles, Extension mobility, remote destinations, end users ◦ Supporting IP phones 7942, 7962, 8841 and more. ◦ Troubleshooting problems in regards to voice and video ◦ Upgrading firmware on phones
• Configuration of Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server with CUCM.
• Setup and configure SIP trunks, ISDN, H323, CUBEs, gateways, Cisco switches, ASAs
• Managing a database of over 50 DIDs and 800 numbers
• Administrating route patterns, triggers, translation patterns, route groups.
• Troubleshooting problems with network traffic, codec, QoS
• Decipher Cisco logs in order to find and resolve technical issues
• Resolved NTP problems - Cisco Unified Unity Cluster
• Administrating server daily backups
• Integrated Unity to CUCM
• Administered users as needed
• Created an auto-attended as per customer needs
• Integrated Email server
• Created call routing rules - Cisco Unified Quality Manager - Cisco Prime License Manager
• Installed and configure Cisco Prime License Manager - Administrating all VMware servers
• Installed and maintained a virtual environment
• Worked on ESXi Servers versions 4.0 through 6.0
• Troubleshoot problems with virtual machines and hardware issues of host servers - Managing and maintaining full connectivity between different offices. - Cisco ASAs - Cisco switches and routers - Managing and maintaining network appliances.
• Global Connection Inc. (StandUP Wireless)- National distributor of phone service.
- Cisco & Network Engineer at Okinus Inc. - Financial Company
- Network Administrator at Cisco
- Asterisk Engineer at Cisco
- Asterisk Engineer at Cisco
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Network Specialist
• Create policy changes and troubleshoot traffic on Checkpoints and Palo Altos
• Configure DHCP and DNS on Infoblox as per client's needs
• Troubleshoot and configure wireless issues with a WLC, Standalone and Light weight APs
• Ensure network stability, availability and performance on a day-to-day basis
• Identify, diagnose and resolve network problems such as EIGRP, BGP, Spanning tree, and Port security issues.
• Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of customer's routers/switches
• Provide guidance to Field engineers during router replacements, reconfiguration and troubleshooting
• Collaborate with Cisco TAC on certain higher level Issues
• Perform ad hoc re-configuration as needed
- Cisco Network Engineer at IPsoft
- Summer Jr. Network Engineer at MTA Long Island Railroad
- XTIM/GTIG Operations INROADS Intern at XEROX
- IT infrastructure Intern at ASPCA
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Computer System Technology - Computer System Technology
• Deploy switches, routers, and wireless network equipment in hospital and clinical
• Wireless equipment 5500 and 8500 series Cisco Wireless Lan Controllers.
• Conduct wireless site survey's using Air Magnet to detect and remediate Coverage issues.
• Extensive use of Cisco Prime to manage Access Points, Wireless Controller and monitor
• wireless systems at for both hospital and clinic environment.
• Create, update and manage site maps in Cisco Prime in a floor by floor representation of the
• Pushed software updates to wireless controllers via Cisco Prime
• Created, update and manage wireless templates in Cisco Prime to standardize configurations of
• over 120 wireless controllers.
• Design wireless network either from the ground up or supplement existing design using Air
- CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER, CHS / INSIGHT GLOBAL at Cisco Wireless Lan Controllers
- NETOWRK AND SECURITY CONSULTANT at VERIZON WIRELESS
- CISCO WIRELESS ENGINEER, CHS / INSIGHT GLOBAL at Cisco LAN
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
* Support LAN switching * Support the network, create, checking configures and changing configs and replacing hardware * Document the network using Visio * Configure and support switches in multiple closets * Develop standard switch configuration * Configure Solarwinds to manage and alert on systems within the environment * Configure Solarwinds to backup network equipment in the environment * Configure Solarwinds LEM
- CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER at JACKSON DAWSON COMMUNICATIONS
- CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER at LOCHBRIDGE
- BELLVILLE MICHIGAN, CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER at ACTIVE AERO GROUP
- CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER at CISCO
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree - TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY
Provides technical consulting to team members and project managers Leads staff employees as a mentor Directly responsible for a $9.7 million network upgrade at MoBap hospital Solely responsible for the network at two hospitals and over 40 outpatient clinics, other teammates serve as a backup
Provides technical consulting to team members and project managers
Leads staff employees as a mentor
Directly responsible for a $9.7 million network upgrade at MoBap hospital
Solely responsible for the network at two hospitals and over 40 outpatient clinics, other teammates serve as a backup
- Senior Cisco Network Engineer, SME at BJC HealthCare
- Senior Network Engineer, SME at DISA/Lockheed Martin/Leidos
- Network Engineer III at Intel
- PC Technician – Part time at Up and Running
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
- B.S. - Computer Networking and Systems Administration
Modern Healthcare listed Phoenix Children's as one of the largest children's hospitals in the country. Updated the Cisco Catalyst 4500 + E Series Switches iOS. Involved on the Configuration and deployment of Cisco Catalyst 4500 Switches in Enterprise wide refresh project. Enterprise Network Troubleshooting both Wired, and Wireless. VPN Tunneling, IPv6, IPv4, Cable patching, Port activation. Contact: Dennis Heptig, Infrastructure Manager - [email protected]
- Cisco Network Engineer (Int.) at Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Desktop/Help Desk Anayst at Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Network/Desktop Support Engineer Maricopa Community Colleges at Phoenix Children's Hospital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Cleveland, OH July 2017-January 2018
• Helped transition company to Cisco IWAN technology, successfully converting core and several branch sites
• Upgraded MPLS and INET circuits and refreshed routers and switches
• Worked with virtual machines for vWAAS, CSR1000v as a Master Controller, DMVPN, and QoS
• Managed large volumes of day-to-day Data Center work and code upgrades to maintain daily capability
• Assisted in building a new backup Data Center at a different location, HSRP, and L3 troubleshoot with BGP and EIGRP
Cleveland, OH July 2017-January 2018
- Cisco Network Engineer at Lincoln Electric
- Cisco Network Engineer Contractor at Aston Technologies Inc.
- Cisco Network Engineer at Acxiom
- Cisco Network Engineer at United Airlines
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Sciences - Companion Animals and Equine Science
AT&T (LCM). Jul2018-Till Date
(available for full-time/Consulting or Corp-to-Corp).
Position: Senior, Cisco Technical Architecture/ Network Engineer
Client: Deluxe Inc.
• Provide architecture, engineering and operation support for all network devices across the client infrastructure including switches, routers and VPN globally.
• Design, quote, implement logical network infrastructure including LAN/WAN routing protocols, VRF, AVPN/MPLS, QOS, OSFP, HSRP, etc.
• Manage Network architecture and peer review all changes; making recommendations for upgrades and enhancements based on project and business demands.
• Provide Tier III/IV support for advanced network issues including configuration, routing issues, performance, software bugs, hardware failures, etc.
• Coordinate with 3rd party companies to configured secured inter-site network.
• Continuously implement recommendations to increase stability, reliability and availability while reducing overall costs. Participate in Disaster Recovery design and implementation.
• Team Player (working with peers from across the globe), excellent oral and communication skills set.
- Senior, Cisco Technical Architecture/ Network Engineer at AT&T (LCM)
- Cisco L3/4 Network Engineer at Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions (CBTS)
- Senior Cisco Solution Architect/Network -Team Lead at TCS-TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- Senior Cisco L3 engineer/Network Architecture at TCS-TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
As a level II/III Cisco Network Engineer responsible for the technical support of networking, wireless & mobility and collaboration technologies for IT Managed Services accounts
• Engaged on a project as part of a network team on a new Cisco wireless deployment and a complete Cisco catalyst switch replacement for 800+ Whataburger Restaurants
• Assisted in the implementation and configuration of wireless access points on a Cisco 8510 Wireless LAN Controller platform using Cisco Prime Infrastructure to provision, monitor, report, troubleshoot and manage the new wireless network and access switches
• Responsible for managing cable vendor on site during cable and hardware installation for the Whataburger project
• Responsible for the 'As-Built' documentation detailing all devices and applications deployed as part of the Whataburger project
• Respond, identify and solve hardware and software technical problems related to LAN/WANs for IT Managed Services accounts
• Perform MACD VOIP services requests for VOIP and Contact center
• Work within Service Level Agreements, as dictated by contract
• Coordinate with project managers and other engineers to provide status of open projects
• Serve as a liaison between company and the customer regarding the implementation and maintenance of network systems
- Network Engineer at Pivot Technology Solutions
- Network Specialist at Sigma Solutions, a Pivot Company
- Network Engineer at Fossil, Inc
- Enterprise Network Engineer at CBRE Group
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. in General Studies in Mathematics - General Studies
- A.S. - Networking Technologies