* Operating Systems: Windows 10, IOS * Programming Language: C++, HTML * Routing Protocols: RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP * Infrastructure Services: DHCP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, TFTP * LAN Technologies: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet * WAN Technologies: Frame Relay, ISDN, ATM, MPLS, leased line, PPP * Port: VLANS, VTP, STP, RSTP, 802.1Q * T-Shoot: Routers and Switches * Router: Cisco: 1841, 1941, 2811, 2901, 2911 * Switch: Cisco 2960, 2950t * Email * Windows Words * Windows Excel * Windows Access Hand-on Experiences * Implementing security ACL, IPSec, VPN, TACACS+ and RADIUS * Network debug * T-shoot on routers and switches * Troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure, routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF & BGP. * SNMP network management * IP phone (Voice) * Network security * Updating IOS * Dynamic Routing * Cisco Packet Tracer * Cisco Switches Layer 2 and Layer 3 * Cisco Routers
- Cisco Network Engineer at Chaffey College
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor - Biological Science
- Associate - Electronic Engineering
* Support LAN switching * Support the network, create, checking configures and changing configs and replacing hardware * Document the network using Visio * Configure and support switches in multiple closets * Develop standard switch configuration for the schools * Configure Solarwinds to manage and alert on systems within the environment * Configure Solarwinds to backup network equipment in the environment * Configure Solarwinds LEM
- CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER at JACKSON DAWSON COMMUNICATIONS
- CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER at LOCHBRIDGE
- BELLVILLE MICHIGAN, CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER at ACTIVE AERO GROUP
- NETWORK ENGINEER at CISCO, CISCO
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree
Sole Onsite Cisco Network Engineer supporting Volvo Construction Equipment - Shippensburg Facility consisting of 6 buildings. Frequently supporting other sites within North America; responsible for the installation, maintenance, and sustainment of LAN/WLAN/WAN devices consisting of routers, switches, wireless controllers, wireless access points (LWAPP/ FLEX & Autonomous) as well as voice gateways, analog gateways and IP phones. Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing network change requests. Ensures network devices are compliant to company standards. Key Contributions
• Complete Wireless Environment Overhaul of Shippensburg Facilities. Upgraded Wireless controllers from 4404 to 5508s and setup / configured 129 access points consisting of 3502 I/Es & 3602 I/Es. Improving Wireless network speed, stability and reliability for the Factory and Office areas.
• Designed, configured and installed network to support building expansion. Installed 2 Cisco WS-C4510R+E layer 3 switches each configured with 2 - dual 1 Gbps layer 3 Port Channels terminating to redundant distribution layer switches.
• Upgrade Volvo Construction Equipment s (Shippensburg Facility) WAN Uplink from Primary / Fail-Over DS-3 to Load Balanced DS-3 to Primary / Fail-Over OC-3. Increasing bandwidth from 45Mbps to 90Mbps to 155Mbps
• Migrated 40+ switches from OSPF to EIGRP to comply with company standardization.
- Cisco Network Engineer at TEKSYSTEMS / VOLVO CONTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
- Network Infrastructure Supervisor / Technician at UNITED STATES AIRFORCE
- Network Infrastructure Technician at UNITED STATES AIRFORCE
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Advanced Computer Networking
- - Information Sciences and Technology
• Cisco Router, Switch, Wireless APs, and Firewall Installation
• Cisco Telepresence Unit Installation
• Cisco Telephone Installations
- Cisco Network Engineer at Conquest Technologies
- Network Engineer at FreedomVoice
- Network Engineer at Comcast Cable
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Science
• Worked with Cisco Meraki switches and Wireless APs. Set up, configured, maintained, and troubleshot networking issues.
• Worked daily with Hyper-V, VMware, and Azure. Set up Azure servers for multiple companies. Set up Azure VPN tunnel using Powershell. Created self signed certificates to create the VPN tunnel in Azure.
• Set up on premises hosting of servers through Azure.
• Worked, set up, and maintained all Cisco ASA's, Catalyst Switches, Wireless controllers, and Wireless Aps using CLI and ASDM.
• Trouble shot and fixed layer 2 and layer 3 networking issues.
• Worked heavily in all GSuite and Google Apps
• Worked heavily in Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
• Worked heavily with Office365 and Google G-Suite in a business setting.
• Executed email migrations from exchange on premises to Office 365 using Skykick.
• Set up and maintained Quickbook, ProLaw, and NTFS through Azure.
• Maintained and set up FireEye for security protection for spam/phishing emails.
• Worked heavily in Connectwise and Kaseya for remote access.
• Worked and set up Veeam Backups with the QNAPs file storage.
• Set up Azure for cloud backup solutions.
• Set up Sharepoint for a client within Azure.
• Maintained and set up an off premises Labtech server within Azure.
- Systems Engineer/Cisco Network Engineer at Fulton May Solutions
- Windows System Engineer/Network Engineer at CCS Technology Group, Paltaine, IL
- IT Systems Administrator at Ancel Glink Law Firm
- Technical Support Specialist II -Contract at NORC at the University of Chicago
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Cleveland, OH July 2017-January 2018
• Helped transition company to Cisco IWAN technology, successfully converting core and several branch sites
• Upgraded MPLS and INET circuits and refreshed routers and switches
• Worked with virtual machines for vWAAS, CSR1000v as a Master Controller, DMVPN, and QoS
• Managed large volumes of day-to-day Data Center work and code upgrades to maintain daily capability
• Assisted in building a new backup Data Center at a different location, HSRP, and L3 troubleshoot with BGP and EIGRP
- Cisco Network Engineer at Lincoln Electric
- Cisco Network Engineer Contractor at Aston Technologies Inc.
- Cisco Network Engineer at Acxiom
- Cisco Network Engineer at United Airlines
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Sciences - Companion Animals and Equine Science
· Monitor router and switches for outages and performance events · Configure routers and switches for deployment to customer sites Configure phones and extensions within Cisco Call manager
- Junior Cisco Network Engineer at Verity Partners Inc
- Tier 2 Helpdesk Engineer at Level 5 Management
- Team Lead/Tier 3 Helpdesk Engineer at LSeven Solutions Ft. Lauderdale FL
- Senior Network Engineer/Systems Administrator at Focus Technologies
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Information Technology
As a level II/III Cisco Network Engineer responsible for the technical support of networking, wireless & mobility and collaboration technologies for IT Managed Services accounts
• Engaged on a project as part of a network team on a new Cisco wireless deployment and a complete Cisco catalyst switch replacement for 800+ Whataburger Restaurants
• Assisted in the implementation and configuration of wireless access points on a Cisco 8510 Wireless LAN Controller platform using Cisco Prime Infrastructure to provision, monitor, report, troubleshoot and manage the new wireless network and access switches
• Responsible for managing cable vendor on site during cable and hardware installation for the Whataburger project
• Responsible for the 'As-Built' documentation detailing all devices and applications deployed as part of the Whataburger project
• Respond, identify and solve hardware and software technical problems related to LAN/WANs for IT Managed Services accounts
• Perform MACD VOIP services requests for VOIP and Contact center
• Work within Service Level Agreements, as dictated by contract
• Coordinate with project managers and other engineers to provide status of open projects
• Serve as a liaison between company and the customer regarding the implementation and maintenance of network systems
- Network Engineer at Pivot Technology Solutions
- Network Specialist at Sigma Solutions, a Pivot Company
- Network Engineer at Fossil, Inc
- Enterprise Network Engineer at CBRE Group
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. in General Studies in Mathematics - General Studies
- A.S. - Networking Technologies
Lead Engineer for both a Nationwide Wireless Implementation and infrastructure overhaul of End of Life network switches. The Cisco Wireless Network created involved configuring and deploying Cisco WLC 5508's and 8520's, Cisco Prime and MSE, and with Cisco WAP models 2800's and 3700's with wIPs technology for internal wireless security. The infrastructure 3750 switches I configured and replaced with 3850 models. Applications involved Cisco Anyconnect, Jabber, Prime, MSE, CMX and Solstice devices, all required to work with the new wireless network while maintaining network stability and fluidity throughout the 1300 locations nationwide. Created alarm and event systems to alert the NOC and coordinate with ISE monitoring. I installed proper licensing for 14 WLC's, Cisco Prime, 4 MSE's, and 1500 Access Points to better enhance production within the network system and for the user experience. I streamlined documentation to train and develop the different operational units within the Agile community being developed at 5/3rd. Designed and developed predictive surveys for state of the art wireless only and BYOD offices and branches nationwide.
- Senior Cisco Network Architect and Solutions Consultant at End of Life
- Senior Network Engineer at CareStar Inc
- Team Lead Network Engineer/ Project Manager at Baptist Health Network/Kentucky
- Team Lead Network Engineer/ Project Manager at Catholic Health Initiatives/Kentucky One Health
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Configured IP helper to redirect DHCP requests for VLAN scopes
• Performed Network documentations and created disaster recovery plans Led effort to appropriately re-assign switch ports to corresponding VLANs to avoid
• Configured and troubleshoot layer 2 and layer 3 operations and switch ports security
• Configured, verified and troubleshoot VLANs, VTP and RSTP operations at the Access and distribution layer
• Monitored and answered trouble tickets, including implementing solutions required.
• Implemented IP addressing Schemes and IP services to meet network requirements in a medium size Enterprise branch office network
• Configuring and Troubleshooting OSPF and EIGRP routing
• Working knowledge in security technologies like ACL, NAT, PAT,
• Identified and corrected common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
• Configured, verified and troubleshoot switches with VLANS and Inter-switch communications
• Implemented SNMP on Cisco routers to allow for network management
• Configuring VLAN trunking Protocol (VTP) on core switches.
• Configured HSRP and VLAN trunking 802.1Q, VLAN routing on catalyst 6500 switches.
• Configured BPDU Guard, port-fast, uplink fast and other spanning tree features.
- Network Engineer, FS24 at Network Dynamics Inc
- Network Support Analyst (Junior Network Engineer), HotBed Technology at Cisco IOS
- IT Support Specialist at Providence Hospital
2 years, 10 months at this Job