Dependable professional interested in an Information Security Analyst position that can apply analytical, technical, and innovation skills to support and guard organizations against security breaches.
ProSys Information Systems Alpharetta, Ga
Cisco Network Engineer Support 2006-Present
• Upgrade Cisco ASA & ASDM image from 7.2 & 5.2 to 8.4 & 6.4.
• Configure Client-to-Site VPN using SSL Client on Cisco ASA 5520.
• Configure ASA 5520 Firewall to support Cisco VPN Client on Windows.
• Install and managed numerous Cisco routers to include the 2800, 2900, 4400, and 7600.
• Install and configures technical components and supporting software.
• Documents problems and report to management, engineers, and peers.
• Troubleshoot, verify and edit client's configuration meeting client's high standard.
• Tests, troubleshoots, and resolves hardware or software issues.
• Reconfigures network equipment per sales order ensuring the system operates correctly before shipment deadline.
• Verifies all network equipment and parts are accurate according to the sales order
• Responsible for communication protocols, configuration, integration & security.
• Assists sales team and client engineers with custom configurations
• Configure ASA 5520, switches 3750, 2900, 3800, Wireless Lan Controller 5508, Cisco Prime, Wireless Access Points.
• Configure Routers (1900, 2900, 3000, 4000) using various routing protocols: RIP, OSPF, EIGRP.
• Install and configure network components, both hardware and software-based, to support organization security.
• Implement secure network architecture concepts based on a given scenario.
- Cisco Network Engineer Support at Prosys Information Systems
- Network Engineer Support at Helix Technology
- at Gtech Corporation
- Technical Support Specialist at Wilmark Group
13 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Lead Cisco Engineer for 9 locations including replication centers Network Engineer for MARAD WAN/WLAN/LAN engineer Network refresh lead with bill of materials Redundancy refresh lead at multiple locations bill of materials WAN circuit upgrades, including writing pro/con papers on speeds available verses circuits in place Network auditing by comparing existing configurations to those collected monthly IPv4/v6 provisioning and providing a full dual stacking environment Create and update SOP's for technologies in place and newly implemented technologies Establishing networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects in OST on network optimization, utilization and upgrade paths Job knowledge obtained by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks These include but are not limited to: LAN Security Using Switch Features Securing Infrastructure Devices Cloud Computing Security Advanced PCAP Analysis and Signature Development Training for CDM (Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation) - Hardware Asset Management - Software Asset Management - Security/Exploit/Vulnerability Management - Configuration Management Accomplishing mission critical information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed. Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Cisco Network Engineer at Actionet, Inc / DOT-OST-MARAD
- Network Operations Specialist at Ochsner Health System
- Network Administrator at The Security Center
- Onsite Computer Technician at Fast-Teks Onsite Computer Services
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology and Homeland Security
IT professional with over 30 years' experience in voice and data technology ranging from management to Maintenance and installation. I have experience with military and civilian operations, as well as commercial systems and have held up to a TOP SECRET/SSBI Clearance.
Cisco Network Engineer
BNBI - Fort Detrick, MD
July 2015 to Present
CISCO Network Engineer
Assigned to the NBACC IT Infrastructure group I was responsible for the daily function of the NBACC networks to include: equipment testing and diagnostics, builds, staging, hardware configuration and software upgrades.
• Manage the Network Infrastructure the NBACC/BNBI facility with highly functional and available networks. ◦ Maintained the cabling infrastructure in the building to include installing and terminating CAT5e, CAT6 and fiber optic cables. ◦ Worked with building engineer with projects that include new network cabling installation and requirements. Sited specific cabling standards when writing Request for Proposals (RFP) for new installations. ◦ Created and updated documentation for the network infrastructure to include IP spreadsheets, Network Diagrams using the Microsoft VISIO suite.
• Manage CISCO ASA 5520 Firewall(s), 4600, 3850, 3752 switches, IPSec/SSL VPN and ACLs. ◦ Configured and implemented CISCO network switches for multiple projects, to include the IOS upgrades. ◦ Monitored CISCO's website to determine which IOS updates are coming out and patching the switches and routers as needed. ◦ Installed, monitored and maintained the BNBI CISCO ASA 5520 firewalls. * Created Access Control Lists (ACLs) and monitored the Firewall Logs. * Configured the ASA Firewall VPN access for users.
• Designed, Implement LAN and WAN network infrastructure to support multiple locations for BNBI. ◦ Re-designed the network infrastructure for the Building Automation System to support redundant connections and CISCO Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP). The existing infrastructure did not have network redundancy which was required to support the HVAC systems for the facilities labs. ◦ Implemented a remote USB solution for lab users to access their Personal Identity Verification (PIV) cards while they are in the labs. This allowed the users to be able to access their computers and network drives while inside of the labs, a requirement that was pushed down by Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
• Create, update and maintain How-to on device configuration to assist SAs in the implementation of Network Devices. ◦ When implementing new equipment I would create "How-to's" to document the steps that it took to install and configure the new device. These were used when equipment need to be replaced or upgraded. The "How-to's" are a good tool for new technicians when installing a piece of equipment for the first time.
• Cisco C190 Email Security Appliance (ESA) ◦ Implemented CISCO Email Security Appliance (ESA) for the BNBI network. ◦ Configured rules and policies to protect the Exchange Servers.
• Installed and configured CISCO Identity Services Engine (ISE) ◦ Configured CISCO ISE appliance to replace the older CISCO Access Control System (ACS) appliance. Installed the TACACS module to support remote authentication to CISCO devices.
• Performed System Administration ◦ Installed and configured Microsoft Exchange 2016 Servers ◦ Migrated users from Windows Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2016 ◦ Worked with VMWare servers and performed built VMs to support Exchange.
• AVAYA G3 System Administration ◦ Performed System administration on AVAYA's G3 PBX. ◦ Created and managed user voice accounts along with Voice Mail (VM) boxes.
- Cisco Network Engineer at SSBI Clearance
- Communications/LAN Specialist at Ke'Aki Technologies
- Network Engineer/Network Manager at TATE Incorporated
- Director of Information Management at DOIM
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Network Design and Management - Network Design and Management
- Certificate in Government Contracting
• Create policy changes and troubleshoot traffic on Checkpoints and Palo Altos
• Configure DHCP and DNS on Infoblox as per client's needs
• Troubleshoot and configure wireless issues with a WLC, Standalone and Light weight APs
• Ensure network stability, availability and performance on a day-to-day basis
• Identify, diagnose and resolve network problems such as EIGRP, BGP, Spanning tree, and Port security issues.
• Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of customer's routers/switches
• Provide guidance to Field engineers during router replacements, reconfiguration and troubleshooting
• Collaborate with Cisco TAC on certain higher level Issues
• Perform adhoc re-configuration as needed
- Cisco Network Engineer at IPsoft
- Summer Jr. Network Engineer at MTA Long Island Railroad
- XTIM/GTIG Operations INROADS Intern at XEROX
- IT infrastructure Intern at ASPCA
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Computer System Technology - Computer System Technology
Contracted with KeyBank, NA in their acquisition of 400+ sites from First Niagara Bank Standardized all SIP voice network to KeyBank standards. Planned, designed, tested, implemented and provided post-implementation support and training. Administer and support Cisco Call Manager, (site build configurations, translation patterns, phone builds, etc.), Cisco Unity voice mail, Cisco Session Manager, Jabber Chat, Meeting Place and WebEx.
- Cisco Network Engineer at DCR Workforce
- Network Engineer - Voice at Cisco
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Law
Provides technical consulting to team members and project managers Leads staff employees as a mentor Directly responsible for a $9.7 million network upgrade at MoBap hospital Solely responsible for the network at two hospitals and over 40 outpatient clinics, other teammates serve as a backup
- Senior Cisco Network Engineer, SME at BJC HealthCare
- Senior Network Engineer, SME at DISA/Lockheed Martin/Leidos
- Network Engineer III at Intel
- PC Technician – Part time at Up and Running
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
- B.S. - Computer Networking and Systems Administration
- Cisco Network Engineer at Apto Solutions
- Network Administrator at City of Blakey Ga
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS,BA - Information Systems
Joined as a Level III Cisco Network Engineer responsible for the support of Unified Communications, network, and wireless technologies for Managed Services accounts
• Provide customer support and deliver operations, break/fix, and systems engineering support
• Prioritize incoming incidents, identify critical issues, engage NOC or other support personnel, and resolve customer facing systems issues in the network tower
• Oversee the day-to-day operation of various collaboration solutions including hardware/software support, training, and special projects
• Responsible for communicating with customers, peers, team and managers regarding incident and change management.
- Sr. Network Engineer at Pivot Technology Solutions
- Network Specialist at Sigma Solutions, a Pivot Company
- Network Engineer at Fossil, Inc
- Enterprise Network Engineer at CBRE Group
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. in General Studies in Mathematics - General Studies
- A.S. - Networking Technologies
Skill certificate Job description：
Cisco-CCNA Office Operation
● Daily Graphic Design and Video Production； Certificate National Certificate of
● Learn and practice Cisco network engineer, get CCNA certificate, Performing Broker prepare CCIE；
- Network Specialist at Zero Advertising Co., Ltd
- at Beijing Guangyu Media Co., Ltd
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Artist Management
- CCNA junior certificate. I
Cisco Voice & Data Engineer Consultant Internal Revenue Service (contract for a Cisco Partner) PROJECT IN 2016 I was contracted for a needs assessment; custom course development, and delivery to 250 IRS Unified Communication technicians.
- Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI) at Cisco Documentation Development
- contract for a Cisco Partner at Le Fiell Manufacturing
- Team Leader at Los Angeles County Fire Department
- contract position - Cisco Partner at USDA - Department of Forestry
3 years at this Job
- - Certified Cisco Voice Professional