• Monitor and troubleshoot the routing/disposition of calls through CUCM 11, UCCE, CUBE, and SME (Session Manager Edition)
• Implemented build out of site including partitions, calling search space, route patterns, translations
• Rolled out NightBell via Hunt Pilot/Line Group at various sites
• Assisted Direct Inward Dialing and Non-DIDs to PSAP ANI/ALI for 911
• Document processes to review & update all documentation necessary for successful execution of projects across the enterprise.
• Configure analog voice gateways by adding stcapp, voice ports, and sccp commands for analog migration
• Configured Jabber v 11.5 for End Users
• Configure SIP Trunks
• Integrated Unity with LDAP Directory
• Create text to speech .wav files to modify using Goldwave software for bit rate change
• Managed Cisco Unity Auto Attendant
• Served as a lead engineer for North America in providing UC network optimization, migration planning, and design services.
• Provide level ¾ support while implementing projects by network design
• Orchestrate the development of dial plan and route plan reports for European Site.
• Utilized troubleshooting tools Real Time Monitoring Tool, Dialed Number Analyzer, and Translator X to fix routing issues
• Develop UC test plans for Go-Live/Go-Live Support
• Migrated from an existing Avaya Definity PBX to Cisco Call Manager.
- UC Cisco Voice Engineer at Sealed Air Corporation
- Implementation Engineer at Hill-Rom, Inc
- Lead Implementation/Voice Deployment Engineer at Kaiser Permanente
- Sr. Unified Communications Engineer at Aston Technologies, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
- - IT Business Course
Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting existing voice network infrastructure and executing new projects for the customers. Summary of my responsibilities is as follows:
• Provided Tier 2 level support for troubleshooting a wide variety of voice network related issue
• Implemented Cisco Enterprise Voice infrastructure consisting of Call Manager cluster, Cisco Unity Connection, UCCX, Voice Recording, Cisco Reports and Instant Messaging Jabber
• Configured Voice Gateways, hunt groups/lists, route patterns in CCM, resolved Dial-peer issues
• Troubleshoot VoIP issues using debug, traces, Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT), Dialed Number Analyzer (DNA).
• Performed Upgrade of Cisco Voice Applications including CUCM, CUC, CUBE and Voice Gateways from version 10.5 to 11.5
• Collaborated with Project Managers/End users for requirement gathering, converted them to technical requirements and devise an appropriate infrastructure solution by choosing from multiple technologies based on organized standards
• Participate in on-call rotation and serve as an escalation point in troubleshooting network related issues to ensure 24x7 operations
- Cisco Voice Engineer at BITS NETWORK
- Network Support Engineer at AFINITI / SATMAP
- Associate Network Engineer at NETWORKS TREND
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Plan, design & Implement Cisco UC solutions for CHI Health hospital, Creighton university medical center & Bergan mercy hospitals, clinics & its affiliates.
• Carry out pre-migration and post migration/cutover & final acceptance tests.
• Physical installation of CUCM end points including 8945, 8845 IP Phones, 7937G conference room devices and basic configuration as per the implementation/LLD.
• Closely work with Project Managers and customer technical authority and ensure smooth delivery of project deliverables.
• Technical coordination with Nortel team for end point migration, production issue related to QSIG trunk, TDM call routing.
• Coordination with COX (PSTN service provider) for PSTN issues and future requirement.
• Inventory management of endpoints (IP Phones, analog gateways, PSTN routers)
• Engage in post-project debrief sessions and provide knowledge transfer to customer technical team.
• Document troubleshooting steps for voice issues.
• Coordinate and communicate with field and escalation resources, partners, customers and various internal units and stakeholders.
- Cisco Voice engineer at CHI Health
- Cisco Voice engineer at Sears Holding Corporation
- Cisco Voice engineer at Cisco Voice
- Cisco Voice Engineer at TCS Mexico
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in electronic science - electronic science
Analyze, Configure and troubleshoot medium to large networks for global customers. Utilize complex lab set up to duplicate and solve problems. Work with cisco partners to help set up and troubleshoot voice network issues. Identify defects and escalate to developer’s team to fix in next release. Collaborate with multiple Cisco team to help customer resolve their issue quickly. Provide guidance and mentoring to other engineers. Management and Implementation of the following UC apps: CUCM 6.X – 11.X, Cisco Emergency Responder 8.x-11.x, Informcast basic,Cisco Prime Collabration Deployment Dial plan design, implementation and troubleshooting CUCM install, upgrade and troubleshooting CUCM, CER certificate management SIP Trunks, CTI Route Points, SIP/SCCP/MGCP/H323 devices
- Cisco Voice Engineer at Cisco Systems
- CISCO IP TELEPHONY ENGINEER at TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and communications
Unified Communications L3 Operations Analyst) Responsibilities:
• 24x7 monitoring of Voice Infrastructure globally (IPT, BT, NEO, Radar); through incident management, troubleshooting, escalation, restoration.
• Responsible for programming, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrades of Cisco equipment pertaining to VoIP networks: ◦ Cisco Unified Communications Manager ◦ Cisco Unity Connection ◦ Cisco Unified IM and Presence (Jabber) ◦ Cisco Unified Contact Center Express ◦ Cisco Meeting Server ◦ Cisco Routers: programmed as voice gateways ◦ Cisco Switches: all series preceding Nexus platforms ◦ Cisco Analog Voice Gateways: VG202, VG204, VG224, and VG248 ◦ Cisco IP Phones: all series phones pertaining to call manager ◦ Cisco Telepresence and Video Conferencing Endpoints: registered to CUCM ◦ Protocols: MGCP, H.323, SCCP, SIP
• Worked on Finesse gadget development and upgrades and patch maintenance
• Worked on Avaya Communication Manager 6.3, Avaya Modular Messaging 5.2, Avaya One-X softphone, EC500 features, Avaya Session & System MGR, Avaya ASA tool, Avaya Call Center, Avaya trunking and Avaya routing
• Response, triage and restoration of incidents
• Raise and implement site dispatches for hardware replacement; break-fix changes for faulty equipment, incident troubleshooting & issue resolutions.
• Avaya IPT staging, pre-implementation and implementation support of NGCN WMA Branch deployment; which include:
• Review of Communication Manager (CM) configuration of locations; i.e. phone IPs, Network Regions, etc
• Installed and configured Oracle Enterprise Operations Monitor for Lync Conferencing project
• Worked on SME for SBC knowledge transfer for SBC insourcing from Verizon, Authored "Troubleshooting the Oracle SBC", defined daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance for SBCs. Detailed how to for common call problems such as hardware failure, exceeded thresholds (CPU, Memory, Session, Temperature), fast busy, dropped calls, no and one way audio, echo, and static, defined SNMP queries for SBC Performance Monitoring project
• Expertise in setting up dialing plan and DID number strategy for our AMER, EMEA and ASIA
• Involved in performance testing, doing health care test with applications such as anti-virus, VPN client, Reliatel, NECTAR
• Build CM network maps for new IP subnets
• Installed, configured, tested, and implemented Cisco Unified Communications Manager 11.x, in addition to other UC 11.x platforms such as Unity Connection, UCCX, IM&P, and CER
• Troubleshoot, Identify and Resolve all VoIP & IPT related incidents over different technologies/Vendors: CUCM, CUC, IM&P, CUACA, UCCE/UCCX, Expressway, Cisco IOS Gateways, Telepresence, Microsoft Right Fax, Informacast Paging Sever.
• Worked with ICM Engineer for routing issues and provided ICM troubleshooting and script support.
• Administration and configuration of Cisco Unity subscribers, call handlers, auto attendants, and directory handlers.
• Configured all aspects of Contact Center Express 10.6x
• Provided Level 3 support for all escalated issues related to voice and worked with the business groups
• Designed and documented new call flows based on business requirements and standards.
• Performed basic system administration including: Moves, Adds, Changes, Deletions, and monitoring of systems.
• Worked closely with Cisco TAC to resolve critical issues in a timely and efficient manner.
• Configure & manage CUIC for reporting purposes in a UCCX 10.6x environment
• Include building CUCM server, CUC server, PCA server
• Engaged with customers for presales to review network design, system requirements and project planning. Provided an overall plan for the end-to-end solution of Cisco WebEx, Cisco Jabber and Video Services
• Manage and maintain over 40,000 end users with Cisco video conferencing. Provide support for Cisco Call Manager 10.5.2, Cisco Unity, Cisco TMS services, WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Skype for Business and Cisco desktop phones with video.
• Worked on Dial Peers, Dial Plans, SIP registration and SIP Trunking
• Creation of test extensions
• Activate monitoring for phone registration
• Worked with Cisco and avaya networking systems with capability to configure and troubleshoot voice related hardware
• Plan, configure, and deploy voice gateways, CUCM, UCCX, and 10,000+ end points.
• Design and implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager / Express and Cisco Unity Connection / Express.
• Configure programming IVR scripts and auto attendant using UCCX and Unity express.
• Configure H323 and MGCP Voice gateways, and manage end-to-end implementation of Unified communication infrastructure for multi-location businesses.
• Configure VOIP dial-peers, route patterns, route lists, hunt lists, translation patterns, and SRST.
• Configure voice gateways, and correct dial-peer issues, hunt groups/lists, and route patterns in CCM. Environment: Avaya G3 PBX (Avaya Definity Basic/Advanced Administration training), Prologix, Merlin Legend Key System, Avaya S8700 VoIP, Avaya G430 S8300 VoIP PBX, Avaya G650 S8300 VoIP PBX, Avaya Aura Communications Manager 5.x ,6.x,7.x , Cisco Call Manager 10.5.2, Cisco Unity, Cisco TMS services, WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Skype for Business, CUCM/CUC/CER/IMP version 11.5, Cisco Finesse, Integrated Management, Call Manager version 4.x and 6.x, Cisco ISR 2800 and 3800, Unity 4.04, VPIM, UCX 7.1.3, phone models 7941, 7942, 7960, 7961, 7962, 7975.
- Cisco Voice Engineer at UBS, TN
- Cisco Voice Engineer at AT&T
- Network Trainee at BSNL
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- M.S. - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- B.Tech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Cisco Voice Phone Support Engineer supporting multi-site Cisco Unified Communications Manager/Cisco Unity/ICM/Cisco Jabber/Finesse/WebEx/Meraki Routers
• Configure and support new Users and Agents / IP phones Desktop and Softphones
• Configure Agents in desired Agent Team Lists in ICM
• Configure Jabber Instant Messaging
- Healthcare Support / Cisco Voice Engineer at Molina Health Care
- Altura CS / Sr. Telecommunications Engineer at C.R. Laurence Co., Inc
- Sr. Telecommunications Engineer at Altura Communication Solutions
- Sr. Telecommunications Engineer at Realtime Communications
1 year at this Job
- B.S. in Technical Management - Technical Management
- Diploma in Telecommunications - Telecommunications
Provide day 2 support for a Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) for multiple customers world wide. Provide technical solutions and project management and any/all functions involved in the provisioning, assurance, and local number portability applications, processes and practices. Works as part of a 24X7 staff to deliver network/voice technical support to address escalations. Provides the technical troubleshooting and leadership skills required to recover from the most complex network problems in real time to restore service. Identification of root cause, resolution, work arounds, testing & implementation of vendor / IT fixes or design changes. As subject matter expert, works closely with business partners to identify and quantify business issues associated with specific projects, develop and implement business strategy, and assist in setting strategic technical direction in support of customer facing organizations. Strong level of experience supporting Voice Gateway, CISCO Call Manager.
• Configure VOIP Dial-Peers, Route Patterns, Inter-cluster Trunks and Translation Patterns
• Integration of Unity Connection, Unified Messaging
• Basic UCCX Deployment, Integration and Administration
• Configuration of SRST .testing and validation
• Voice Gateway troubleshooting and debugging
• Analysis of call flow
• Proficiency with Cisco IOS interface
• Multi-site deployment
• Migration Projects
- Senior Cisco Voice Engineer at AT&T
- at AT&T
- Senior Voice Engineer at Cisco
- Cisco Voice Engineer at Conquest Technologies
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science/Minor Networking
Responsible for the technical leadership, design, support and deployment of Cisco UC solutions in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. I'm the lead implementation engineer that handles all the technical/Go-Live projects from TDM-To-Cisco and provide innovative business solutions consistent with business strategies. Responsible for the engineering, configuration, installation, maintenance and upgrade of different business's Cisco VoIP deployments. This included supporting applications and network hardware.
• Project deployments of Cisco Router ISR G1 and G2, Cisco Call Manager 11, Unity Connection 11, Cisco Unified Presence 11
• Configured/Troubleshoot a global Session Management Edition (SME) for centralized call routing.
• Customized and configured Call Manager voice applications such as Extension Mobility, IPMA, and Attendant Console for users and customer's individual needs.
• Implemented SIP trunks to provider via CUBE.
• Configured and troubleshot PRI/CAS circuits terminating on SIP Gateways.
• Customized Unity Connection to customer standards and requirements.
• Configured Cisco VG204/310/350, High density FXS\FXO and ATA186's for analog connectivity.
• Configured Call Manager translations to account for overlapping dial plans.
• Configured all aspects of Call Manager including Media Resources and SRST.
• Created/Deployed dialplan for multiples country through Europe/Asia/South America via E.164
• Provided Level 3/4 support for the Tier I/II engineers and local end user/telephony analysts
- Cisco Voice Engineer at Dimension Data
- Cisco Voice Engineer at Pivotal Point LLC
- Sr. Cisco UC Engineer at Kaiser Permante/WWT
- Cisco UCCE Engineer at US Bank
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Integrative Studies
● Migrated more than 70 remote offices from legacy PSTN services to a SIP Trunk Services
● Experience in performing bulk imports and changes using Administrative XML (AXL) and Cisco Unity Connection Provisioning Interface (CUPI) via Python scripts and Bulk Administration Tool (BAT)
● Implemented SIP trunks to a SIP provider via Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
● Proficient in SIP call flow tracing with detail analysis and monitoring skills
● Installed and configured Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) 11.5, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX 11.5, Cisco SoicalMiner 11.5, Cisco Unified Intelligence Center(CUIC) 11.5, Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Quality Management(QM) 11.5
● Upgraded Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco IM & Presence (IMP) and Cisco Paging Server from 9.x to 11.5
● Upgraded Cisco Expressway from X8.5 to X8.11
● Customized Unity Call Handlers and Directory Handler
● Maintained and conducted health checks of voice systems preventing minor incidents
● Managed escalations with Cisco TAC to assist with resolutions
● Develop and maintain support documentation including support guides, knowledge base articles, and procedures
● Develop Python scripts to interface with different software APIs for simple administration
● Implemented UCCX scripting for various call flows
● Developed custom reports in CUIC and custom gadgets for Cisco Finesse
- Cisco Voice Engineer at FirstService Residential
- Cisco Voice Engineer at X-eeto
- Voice/Data Communications Engineer at US Army
- Senior Local Area Network Manager at US Army
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Computer Systems Specialist
Continued from above
● ServiceNOW Ticketing System
● Manage monthly reports for all the callmanager clusters for Resource Units in each of the cluster for financial purposes.
● Project's including more of porting numbers, setup new sites, closing of sites, moving large amount of users between sites. Operations Manager:
● IT Service Management: Change Management, Incident Management, Asset Management, Problem Management, and Capacity Management
● Making sure all teams are meeting SLA's based on the contract
● Setup and attend meeting with the backend teams to improve services for the client.
● Change Management: analyze to make sure businesses would not be impacted, create and approve emergency changes for break-fix P1 and P2 incidents, and make sure all changes are closed properly.
● Attend P1 and P2 Major incident webex's to ensure teams are moving forward to resolution.
● P1 and P2 Major incidents are to be followed and kept up with until resolution and moved to Problem Management stage.
● Asset Management: Make sure all assets are inputted into the asset management system and monitored if circuits are on the device.
● Problem Management: Start the Root Cause Analysis and post mortem on Major Incidents and follow up with backend teams.
● Capacity Management: Attend monthly meeting with Network Teams to assess the capacity of various sites for WAN and Voice.
● Manage monthly reports for all the callmanager clusters for Resource Units in each of the cluster for financial purposes.
● Escalation point for the customer.
● Escalate to Third Party Suppliers to make sure they are following the customers SLA contract.
● Generate backlogged ticket reports to escalate to appropriate team.
- Cisco Voice Engineer at AT&T
- Cisco Voice Engineer at Thomson Reuters
- Help Desk Technician at SRA International
- Network Administrator at ITT Exelis
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Information Technology