* Assisted internal and remote location clients with technical issues * Managed Spiceworks helpdesk ticket system * Maintained and upgraded switches and patch panels in server room * Administrator of MS Active Directory and Office365 for Sepalabs.com domain * Managed and administered Citrix end user sessions via Citrix Director * Published applications within the Citrix environment * Traveled to offsite clients to setup new equipment / troubleshoot issues * Administered and maintained security software using HIK Vision * Handled company's new computer inventory and managed all assets * TeamViewer administrator and manager * Managed the Filebound auto-search and Capture scanning software * Handled all installations of all SEPA software applications including Orchard Harvest LIS * Orchard Harvest LIS administrator * Handled and managed Kofax Express 3.2 scanning software * Completed all special projects as they were assigned
- Domain Administrator / Citrix Administrator at Southeastern Pathology Associates
- Independent Contractor at Dell
- Recruiter / HR Specialist at Adecco
- Verizon HUM Sales Agent at DialAmerica
10 months at this Job
- - Education
• Served as Citrix Administrator and Server Engineer on a 10 member Server Infrastructure Team.
• Completed Course MANAGING APP AND DESKTOP SOLUTIONS WITH CITRIX XENAPP AND XENDESKTOP 7.6 (CXD-203).
• Completed Course 20417C Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
• Served as the Kaspersky Antivirus Administrator responsible for all Physical and Virtual Servers on the Network.
• Drafted by the Cyber Security Team to be given access to the SecuritySecureWorks Red Cloak online web console and also the SecureWorks Client Portal Incidents system, in order to help out with support within the Grady Enterprise.
• Worked with the Security Team and built out their base platform Server2012 servers for the CyberArk environment.
• Server as WhatsUpGold Premium v14.1.2 Administrator to monitor the health of all servers on the Network.
• By keeping the Citrix Environment and EPIC Hyperspace application available and stable I helped Grady obtain the HIMSS Stage 7 designation which proves the use of technology to provide safer, more efficient, cost-effective and higher quality care for patients. Less than 5% of the hospitals in the U.S. are designated Stage 7.
• Routinely added new servers into WUG for monitoring and removed decommissioned servers from monitoring.
• I built the following for our new Production Farm to replace XenDesktop5.6; I built 2 XenDesktop7.13 controllers, 2 Provisioning Services 7.14 servers, 2 StoreFront3.0 servers, and 12 physical BL460G7 Servers loading XenServer7.0 on them all to be used as our new XenDesktop7.9 Production Farm replacing our XenDesk5.6 Farm.
• I successfully Reverse Imaged all 12 different XenDesktop5.6 vDisks from XenTools6.5, Target Device6.1.16 to XenDesktop7.13, XenTools7.0, Target Device7.14.
• Setup and all of the XenDesktop 7.13 OU's and computer accounts for the controllers, StoreFront servers, PVS servers, XenServers and XenDesktop end user VM's.
• Setup all GPO's for the XenDesktop7.13 Farm and all Desktop Studio Policies.
• Worked with individual teams during the testing phase to confirm all vDisk images were set to their requirements.
• We are still using XenApp6.5 HotfixRollup7 for XenApp but in an effort to prepare for future transition of XenApp7.9, I setup the following for a XenApp7.13 POC; 2 XenApp7.13 controllers, 2 Provisioning Services 7.14 servers, 2 StoreFront3.0, and 12 physical BL460G7 Servers loading XenServer7.0 on them for our POC future XenApp7.13.
• I successfully Reverse Imaged all 4 different XenApp6.5 vDisks including current production's EPIC Hyperspace 2014 client Image from XenTools6.5, Target Device6.1.16 to XenApp7.13, XenTools7.0, Target Device7.14.
• Setup all of the XenApp7.13 OU's for the controllers, StoreFront servers, PVS servers, XenServers and XenApp VM's.
• Setup all GPO's for the XenApp7.13 POC Farm and all Desktop Studio Policies.
• Currently in the ongoing process of working with individual teams to test and confirm all vDisk images set correctly.
• Responsible for all Citrix AD GPO creations, administration work and other AD objection creations and administration.
• Participated in and lead the way in Work From Home Pilot program presenting the benefits to management.
• Setup Work From Home Citrix solution, Remote User Work VDI pool of Win7 vDisk built to management's requirements. Built out 3 new Blade460 G8's.
• Upgraded all BL460 G6, G7, G8 XenServer6.0, 6.1, 6.2 and 6.5 Hosts to XenServer 7.0.
• Successfully upgraded Hyperspace 2010 Citrix EPIC vDisk image to Hyperspace 2014 client.
• Managed, maintained and troubleshot all XenApp6.5 Servers with over 250+ Published Applications, all 4 XenDesktop5.6 DDC's with over 300+ VDI's, all 4 PVS 6.1 Servers, all and 4 WI5.4 Servers.
• Severed as Level 3 escalation point for all Citrix related issues providing daily support to over 6K+ users.
• Routinely troubleshot all other non Citrix related IT issues escalated to the Server Team from Level 1 and Level 2.
• Provided day to day software and hardware support on 750+ physical and virtual XenServer and VMWare servers.
• Performed data center support in two data centers installing new servers in racks, relocating servers, changing out HDDS, HBA's and daughter boards, upgrading memory, installing 2008R2, 2012R2 and XenServer on BL460c Gen8's.
• Used both VMware and XenServer to manage Member Server VM's spread across two data centers.
• Used HP BladeSystem Onboard Administrator to manage numerous physical blades across both datacenters.
• Participated in the completion of the Offsite Datacenter Relocation Project, relocating existing offsite datacenter to our new QTS datacenter cage location.
• Frequently visited our onsite and new offsite QTS datacenters performing weekly health checks for failed hard drives, server stability checks and installing new Blades and removing or retiring old DL380's and Blade460 G6's.
• Helped our external vendor from NexusIS physically install our Cisco UCSB200 M4 8 Blade Chassis, our UCSB22 M3 8 Blade Chassis and physically install 2 UCS 6248 UP Fabric Switches into our QTS Datacenter Cage Racks.
• Participated in Tuesday or Wednesday EPIC Hyperspace client pack upgrades and or network upgrades updating Provisioned XenApp6.5 server containing the EPIC Hyperspace Client Image, and also performed Patching on other Citrix Servers, VM's and Windows 7 vDisks.
• Physically built out blade servers installing XenServer 6.1, 6.2, 6.5 and joined them to XenServer Production Pool(s).
• Completed special projects such as setting up 2 New PVS6.1 VDI Servers from scratch building out each new BL460c Gen8, configuring their 2 HDD's with RAID 1, installing Server 2008R2, setting up NIC Teaming NFT on both, importing all VDI vDisks from existing PVS Servers then creating a BootISO for each on both sides of the data center.
• Completed numerous projects such as per Server Infrastructure Manager's request manually updating 600+ servers with two new DNS server IP addresses, Set up new Document Management System (DMS) Servers on Member servers, setup new XenApp6.5 VM's installing and publishing numerous medical applications, etc.
• Completed Blade Hardware Refresh - Built out 12 new Production Blade 460c Gen8 Servers with XenServer6.1 for our new Hyperspace 2014 XenApp6.5 farm.
• Completed special projects such as replaced SEP in the infrastructure by installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security Center 10 SP1 onto a VMWare based Server2012R2 server.
• Configured all global virus scanning file, path and application exclusions.
• Deployed Kaspersky Virtualization Light Agents and Endpoint Security for Business Agents to over 650 physical and or virtual servers through the infrastructure.
• Helped deploy the Dell SecureWorks Red Cloak agent version 126.96.36.199 to over 600 virtual and or physical servers and on all Citrix Infrastructure servers.
• Monitored and trouble shot all Agent Health issues on servers within the enterprise, making sure Dell SecureWorks Red Cloak service was installed, was started and was able to access the internet. Uninstalled and reinstalled agents.
• Worked with Citrix Sales Engineers to setup a ShareFile POC to be used by all XenApp and XenDesktop users.
• Implemented the Imprivata OneSign Single Signon client into the EPIC Hyperspace 2014 Citrix Production image.
• Performed various Global Service Admin tasks and troubleshooting within Office365.
• Randomly completed various SharePoint administrative tasks within Offce365 per the Server Team Manager's request.
• Routinely updated licenses and patches on XenServer Hosts within server pools.
• Physically built out other physical and virtual member servers installing server 2008R2 or 2012R2 Standard on them.
• Monitored and troubleshot any SEP issues with Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
• Setup and maintained a single separate XenApp6.5 Farm Lab for testing purposes along with Windows 7 and 8 VM's.
• Routinely managed and updated numerous DNS records for Citrix Servers as well as other servers on the network.
• Routinely managed DHCP IP address reservations by manually entering new lease reservations, deleting decommissioned leases and setting lease reservations for all other servers and devices.
• Routinely troubleshot and completed requests to create shares by creating a Security Group for them, creating their folders on the network, and then assigning required users to the Security Group.
• Used MS Visio to create a Network Diagram of the Citrix Network Infrastructure.
• Used Support Central 188.8.131.52 to keep track of all support tickets and work completed.
• Whenever the primary backup engineer was out of the office I had to manually change out the backup tapes using EMC NetWorker Management Console and NetWorker User.
• Manually loaded and unloaded backup tapes from the physical Quantum Scalar i500 - Tape Library.
• Used Quantum Scalar i500 Library Browser interface to import the new and export the old Tape Backups.
• Installed and used Quadric Alike DR to backup and protect XenServer, XenApp and XenDesktop Farms.
- Citrix Administrator at Grady Health System
- Technical Support Engineer at Citrix Systems, Inc
- Senior Help Desk Support Specialist at Dell Services Federal Government/CDC
- Service Desk Analyst at Bovis Lend Lease
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Responsible for migrating four Citrix farms from two domains into a single Citrix 7.15 farm with multiple domain access
● Patch current Citrix 6.5 and 4.5 farms
● Build, configure and manage virtual infrastructure servers
● Manage all PVS and MCS images
● Publish application and desktop
● Resolve escalated issues
● Create and manage OU structure for Citrix containers
● Responsible for Citrix policies and GPOs
● Manage user profiles
● Responsible for system monitoring and server uptime
● Scheduled maintenance and patching windows
- Senior Citrix Administrator at BMC
- Senior System Administrator at Atlanta Housing Authority
- Senior System Administrator at AAA Cooper Transportation
- Citrix Engineer (contract position) at Blue Cross Blue Shield
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
Environment: Citrix XenApp& XenDesktop 7.6, vSphere ESXi 5.5, Microsoft SQL server 2012 R2 &Windows 10
Citrix support involving various products - Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop 7.6, PVS, MS SQL Server 2008, Director, WSUS (Patch Management), Citrix Profile Management, etc.
• Administering and supporting 500+ Citrix servers, 6000+ Users and 150 application environments on Windows Server 2008/2012.
• Responsible for Terminal server builds and Citrix XenApp server deployments in both Physical and virtual environments.
• Migrating from Citrix Xenapp4.5 to 6.5/7.6.
• Installing, Configuring and administration of Xenapp5.0/6.0/6.5/7.6 and Xendesktop5.6/7.6 environment.
• Installed and Maintained Windows 2012 and Windows 2008 R2 Servers.
• Working on Hyper-V, Xenserver6.1 and Provisioning services 6.1.
• Supporting and administrating NetScaler MPX 9500/11500.
• Implement Citrix Rollup Pack and Feature packs as per Citrix recommendation.
• Publishing and assigning the user permissions to access the Applications in Citrix Management Console.
• Coordinating with business users to gathering the requirements for on boarding the applications to Citrix Servers.
• Configured various citrix Policies.
• Working on Edgesight 5.4 to configure rules, actions, groups, departments and reports.
• By Using Edgesight 5.4 to monitor and get all reports.
• Troubleshooting various issues related to Citrix as applications, resource manager, Printers etc.
• Monitored Citrix server's health by using Citrix Edge Sight 5.4.
• Performed Citrix Farm and server health checks on regular basis.
• Creating VMs, cloning sessions and creating Templates through Virtual Infrastructure Client & vSphereclient on ESXi5.5
• P2V migration using VMware converter and V2V conversions using VMware.
• Performed Data Backups and Disaster Recovery operations.
• Created User accounts and groups in Active Directory.
• Installing TCP IP ports for License configuration in citrix environment
• Worked on DNS, DHCP and WINS
• Provided 24/7 Production support and Oncall for Citrix environment.
- Citrix Administrator at GE Gas Turbine
- Citrix Administrator at AEP
- Citrix Administrator at L&T India PVT LTD
- Technical Associate at TechnoTele
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• Was responsible for monitoring and maintaining XenDesktop, Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server4.5 and Xenapp6.0 and 6.5 Server Farms which includes + 700 servers; + 10000 user base and more than 100 various applications.
• Working on Xenserver 5.6 sp2, Xendesktop 5.6 and Provisioning server 6.1
• Install, Configure, maintain & monitor Xenapp 6.5Servers making sure they are up-to-date with latest rollup hot fix and service packs as well server 2003/2008 R2 updates.
• Installed and configured Xendesktop 5.6 and provisioning server 6.1
• Installed and Maintained Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 R2 Servers.
• Managing AppSense Environment manager server 8.3 and policy across the XenApp environment. Worked with AppSense vendor for Product upgrade.
• Created Golden images, XP and windows 7 for Xendesktop and created Vdisks and virtual machines (Pooled-random, Personal Vdisk, and Dedicated machines) on the Provisioning server console.
• Installed and configured VDA agent and citrix receiver (3.0, 3.1, 3.3, 3.4) on the images
• Did monthly updates and security patches on the images as required but the Business unit.
• Publishing the different Applications(internal, IT, non IT software Apps) for Users through XenApp Console(App center).
• Trained help desk(windows) to troubleshoot tickets on Xendesktop and Xenapp.
• Resolved user issues related for XenDesktop and XenApp.
• Using tools like Desktop director, Desktop studio to monitor user sessions
• Created Policies for Xendesktop on Desktop studio and XenApp on App center.
• Updated vmware tools on the virtual images. Used versioning method to update the images on the Provisioning server console.
• Publishing the Desktops and Individual Applications according to the Department requirements in the organization.
• Managing the Print drivers and configuring Client Redirection while accessing the Printers through Published Applications
• Installing the Citrix Web Servers giving permissions to the users to access the Applications through Web Interface.
• Created Web Interface Sites, Program Neighborhood Agent sites for user access thorough Web browser.
• Configured alerts for server, Application etc and send the alerts via email.
• Created MSI packages using Citrix Installation Manager Packager.
• Worked Edgesight 5.4 to monitor and get resports.
• Creating Vitual machines on ESX 5.1 Server.
• Involved in Migrating from windows 2003 to Windows 2008 R2
• Performance and capacity monitoring and management.
- Citrix Administrator at AEP
- Citrix/Windows Administrator at DTCC
- Citrix/Windows Adminstrator at InfraAce
- Technical Associate at TechnoTele
2 years at this Job
• Configured and troubleshoot Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 servers, physical and virtual, in local datacenter.
• Assist in troubleshooting and managing hosts and VMs in multiple vCenters utilizing VMware 5.5 and 6.5.
• Supported Citrix 7.15 servers and hosted virtual desktops in the US and Europe.
• Monitor and work issues in Citrix / Windows / VMware assignment groups in Service Now.
• Participated in client DR exercises bringing VMs online, DNS changes, verifying network settings and connectivity.
• Monitor logs in VMware and Windows servers for issues in order to prevent down time.
• Monitored servers and mainframes jobs utilizing multiple systems during off hours.
- Systems Engineer / Citrix Administrator at Munich RE
- Systems Engineer at Cintas
- Datacenter Administrator at Proctor & Gamble at Research & Development Cntr
- Operations Analyst at Kroger
7 months at this Job
- - Computer Programming
Administered Citrix for 110 published applications and 70 concurrent connections Built desktop systems and system images for deployment Troubleshooted group policy and windows update issues Identified and diagnosed issues with login performance times Reconciled outstanding issues with existing applications Reengineered Citrix environment to handle rapid application updates Assisted with configuration and testing of Citrix NetScaler App for both internal load balancing between Citrix servers as well as out of network remote requests
- Citrix Administrator/Desktop Analyst at Treasure Island Resort and Casino
- Help Desk at Treasure Island Resort and Casino
- Trainer/Installer at YADA Systems
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at Wal-Mart
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Associate of Science - Computer Programming
• Currently working as a Citrix SDA, maintaining multiple XenApp 6.5 farms, with 200 servers capacity of 2500 users,
• Handling XenApp technical issues through Service Now incident.
• Handling Citrix related projects for external or internal users.
• Managing AppSense Environment manager server 8.3 and policy across the XenApp environment. Currently working with AppSense vendor for Product up-grade.
• Managing NetScaler MPX 5500 Gateway device for external users from 3 Datacenters.
• Monitoring Xenapp servers through Edgesight.
• Managing Storefront / Web Interface servers in Xenapp 6.5 environment.
• Generating customized report through PowerShell / MFcom scripts.
• Project undergo with DC migration for XenApp environment.
• Designed a Citrix XenApp Farm of 60 virtual servers on XenServer using Citrix Provisioning service.
• Designed the Citrix architecture to deploy functionality to Client\'s user community, including Presentation Server and Access
• Manager. Work with Citrix across varying versions (XenApp 6.0, 6.5, XenDesktop 7.0, 7.6).
• Implementation of major IS infrastructure changes, installations or upgrades related to Citrix and Terminal Services.
• Management Services, Resources Management Services, Secure Gateway Services and Citrix Nfuse.
• Managed the AD, Exchange server, Citrix Farm, and other core business systems.
• Built Citrix Presentation Server Farms to provide access to the most critical company applications for remote users and installed, monitored, and configured Citrix Secure Access Gateways.
• Installed Citrix XenApp 6.5 on VMware Servers. Configuration of Citrix migration work 4.5 to 6.5, PVS 6.1.
• Configured Program Neighborhood settings, for Citrix Pres. 4.5 Servers.
• Perform integration of current W2K and Windows 2003 Citrix Farm and Pres. 4.5 Servers with Active Directory, policies and roaming profiles.
• Developed Virtual apps for in-house client server applications through Citrix Streaming profiler 6.5/6.0/5.2.
• Provided 24/7 Production support for Citrix environment.
• Configured Citrix Resource Manager for monitoring of Citrix MetaFrame servers.
• Configured Citrix Installation Manager in an enterprise environment for easy deployment of application to Citrix MetaFrame Servers.
• Performed scripting through VBS, CMD.
• Maintaining and optimizing the date store by ensuring that using the DSMAINT command and running a consistency check using DSCHECK.
• Secure XenApp communications using Secure ICA encryption, SSL Relay and Access Gateway and avoid or resolve common security configuration missteps with simple solutions.
• Deploying VM guest operating system through Virtual Center. Environment: Citrix XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 7.0/7.6, PVS 6.1, Windows server 2012/2008 R2, Citrix Streaming Profiler 6.5/6.0/5.2, SQL 2005/2008. Configuration of Citrix Migration work 4.5-6.5.
- Sr. Citrix Administrator at Corning Inc
- Sr. Citrix Administrator at Maintaining Exchange
- Senior Citrix system administrator at Citi group
- System Administrator at Tecpool India ltd
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Computer Science
- Diploma - Electronics and communication Engineering
and Remote Support Domestic and International Offices) Provide Citrix Server Farm Design, Implementation, Administration and Support as well as desktop and laptop support including, but not limited to: - Installation, configuration and maintenance of Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10 platform computers, assign domain host names, join to domain, configure network in static and DHCP IP assignment environment. - Install and configure PC software, both company proprietary and 3rd party apps. - Subscribe host names to software channels via the Marimba Tuner software. - Work with custom images to reload computers systems where and whenever necessary. Also use remote reload tools to reinstall operating systems, applications and printers. - Responsible for maintaining inventory list of all equipment, PC's, servers, disk arrays and peripheral equipment, deployed, redeployed and retired company assets. - Install, configure and maintain Microsoft Server 2003, 2008 and Server 2012 32bit and 64bit platforms. - Install, configure and administer MS Cluster Servers. - Design, install, configure, maintain administer Xenapp 6.x and 7.x Citrix Server Farms. - Setup AD authentication for Citrix Storefront. - Install Citrix Controllers, Storefront, VDA agent for Apps Servers, Studio for configuration, monitoring and maintenance of machine groups, delivery groups, applications, visibility, access lists, licensing and more. - Install and activate license servers for Microsoft RDL CAL and for per user and per device for Citrix Farm resource access. - Install and activate Citrix license server and activate and allocation licenses via the mycitrix web. - Maintain client/server applications on desktops and servers. - Create and maintain network shares for data storage - Reset passwords and disable Microsoft domain accounts using Active Directory Tool. - Backup and maintain critical data. - Responsible for keeping all systems up to date with regard to Anti-virus software and Microsoft updates and security patches. - Responsible for maintaining the security level on all company systems. - Provide daily remote control desktop and server support and schedule on site visits when necessary - Update local account passwords on servers to comply with company audit policies. - Setup group policies on workstations and servers to prevent access to resources and to customize user experience.
- Systems Engineer / Citrix Administrator at Verizon Communications
19 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate Business Administration - Business Administration
• Built and administrated Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 6.5 environment
• Built and transitioned to a Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.15 environment
• Administered extensive user testing, firewall changes and image changes to adapt to company needs
• Utilized Citrix App Layering and MCS for imaging to support segregated environments with unique application and security requirements
• Implemented Citrix Storefront customization, Netscaler customization and Citrix Director/MAS device reporting to meet business specifications and needs
- Citrix Administrator/Engineer at Safeguard Properties
- at Safeguard Properties
- Desktop Engineer at Safeguard Properties
- Desktop Support Analyst at Safeguard Properties
3 years at this Job
- None - Information Technology
- Associates of Science