Work under the supervision of civil engineer and professional land surveyor. Analyze survey data of existing utilities, stormwater drainage, grading and landscape. Production of construction documents for land development commercial projects consisting of site plans, paving grading and drainage plans, utility plans and landscape plans.
- Civil Drafter at Morgan & Associates
- Architectural Designer at Florida Institute of Technology
- Studio Manager at Holeman Suman Architects
- Architectural Draftsman at Landry Architects
3 years at this Job
Working with Civil 3D creating designs and repairs of berms and embankments ▫ Creating sections views, profiles, grading and surfaces for the design of berms and embankments ▫ Creating sheet sets and layout view ▫ Correction redlines from engineers
- Civil Drafter at Stantec, Water Power and Dam
- Construction Project Supervisor at JM Entreprenad
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in CAD Technology - CAD Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering and Design - Building Logistic and Risk Management
• Responsible for creating and preparing drawings to be used in construction projects such as flood-control projects and water and sewage systems using AUTOCAD Civil 3D.
• Coordinated designs with appropriate project engineer.
• Modified drawings per project engineer or client requirements.
• Researched design standards for the appropriate city or county.
- Civil Drafter at MAC Engineering, LLC
- Mechanical Engineer II at Zodiac NAT
- Technical Designer at Volant Aerospace
- AutoCAD Designer at Braun Northwest, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate Degree - Electro/Mechanical Engineering
AutoCad Civil 3D-Record of Surveys, Alta Surveys, Development Drawings, Site Plans. Bentley Microstations Open Roads and Inroads V8i SS 4-Highway Plans for Idaho Transportation Department. And Projectwise.
- Civil Drafter at HLE Engineering
- Drafting Technician at Dioptra Geomatics
- Drafter at Castle Rock Homes
- Owner - Operator at L and R Construction
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Design Drafting Technology
- General Education Diploma
Responsible for drawing civil plans for projects around the the gulf coast in Florida and making corrections per Engineer's redlining. Communicate with respective parties at the city and county level to coordinate meetings and find out information relevant to projects at hand. Prepare project submittal packages and meet with clients and reviewing parties.
- Civil Drafter/Project Coordinator at Northside Engineering, Inc.
- Floor Operator & Tester at Flextronics
- Farm hand at Organic Valley Farms
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Science - Engineering Technology - 3D Modeling & Design
- High School Diploma
Actus Civil drafting and design of Residential Properties, Grading Plans, Traffic Plans, Utilities plans, Plan and Profiles. Researched and prepared residential and commercial deeds .Drafted lot lines and adjoining lots using subdivision plots.Set drawings to scale and layers, plan and profiles using model space and paper space. Computer aided drafting (CAD) 16/ Civil 3D as applied to Civil engineering drawing with the use of cogo points created by surveyors. Added easements and Graded subdivisions for Residential and Commercial properties.
- Civil Drafter at Residential Properties
- Civil Designer at
- Civil Designer at
- Drafter at
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Computer Aided Drafting
- Civil Drafter at EPS Group
- Athlete at Nike
- Dispatcher/Payroll at
- Sales at r Organization
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Electro Mechanical Drafting
- Diploma - General Ed
Used AutoCad to produce drawings detailing fiber optic cable installation in residential area.
- Civil Drafter at Squan
- Environmental Drafter at Altec Environmental
- Mechanical Drafter at Mott MacDonald
- Mechanical Drafter at RSH Engineering
7 months at this Job
- TECHNICAL DIPLOMA - Drafting and Design Technology
• Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting 3D systems to prepare drawings.
• Create drawings for construction projects.
• Draft technical details.
• Create and store drawings electronically.
• Import survey information and create topographic layouts.
• Interpret legal descriptions and layout legal drawings.
• Create temporary construction, and permanent easement documents.
• Calculate quantities.
• Answer a multi line phone system when needed.
- Civil Drafter at Ferber Engineering
- Journeyman Transportation Tech at South Dakota Department of Transportation
- Hydrological Technician at US Geological Survey
- Hydrological Technician Student Trainee at US Geological Survey
at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Environmental Engineering Technician
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering Technology
- Associates of Science - Engineering Technology
• Design of institutional equipment
• Working with team members from other departments (sales, production, accounting, cost analysis)
• Maintain a work flow schedule to ensure that products are delivered on schedule
- Mechanical and Civil drafter at TEXAS CORRECTIONAL INDUSTRIES
- Graphic designer at TEXAS CORRECTIONAL INDUSTRIES
- Owner/Operator Graphic Design Studio at STUDIO - X
- Store manager at Rent 1st
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
- A.A.S degree - Horticulture