I currently design maps for residential and commercial customers. The maps I draw are property maps with an emphasis on civil and septic deign. Using GPS coordinates and working effectively with Engineers and Architects I am able to perform well and contribute exceptionally to my team. I also am responsible for drawing Soil Charts, these charts enable us to see what the soil on the property will do during in-climate weather. Drawing accurate soil charts enables the Structural Engineers to accurately design the foundations for homes or businesses.
- Civil Drafter at Colorado Geoscience andDesign
- Field Tech at AT&T
- Install and Repair Technician at Strata networks
- Comm Tech 3 at COMCAST
2 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Education
- Certificate - Mechanical Drafting and Design
Responsibilities Assisted with the drafting and design of property acquisition plats, permits, alignments, and residential drawings. Worked with engineers and surveyors to ensure quality of work through the check process. Drafted typical construction drawings. Skills Used Auto desk AutoCAD 2014 Auto desk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 & 2013 All Microsoft Programs Autodesk Bluebeam
- Civil Drafter at Hatch Mott MacDonald
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Information Technology with concentration in Geographical Information Science
- Associate - Drafting and Design
Take routes and designs from engineers and complete their designs out.
- Civil Drafter at TESINC, LLC
- Installer Tech at Modu-Loc
- installation technician at multiband co/direct tv
- installer at longview/kilgore cable
1 year at this Job
- CADD - Computer drafting
- diploma - all
Worked in the Office as a Drafter, handled in office Customers with questions and extra requirements... Delivered Surveys to Clients and worked in the field from time to time
- Civil Drafter at Walker Land Surveying, Inc
- Structural Drafter at Tensor Engineering
- Civil Drafter at
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Animation and Design
- - Drafting and Design I
- Civil Drafter at EPS Group
- Athlete at Nike
- Dispatcher/Payroll at
- Sales at r Organization
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Electro Mechanical Drafting
- Diploma - General Ed
• Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting 3D systems to prepare drawings.
• Create drawings for construction projects.
• Draft technical details.
• Create and store drawings electronically.
• Import survey information and create topographic layouts.
• Interpret legal descriptions and layout legal drawings.
• Create temporary construction, and permanent easement documents.
• Calculate quantities.
• Answer a multi line phone system when needed.
- Civil Drafter at Ferber Engineering
- Journeyman Transportation Tech at South Dakota Department of Transportation
- Hydrological Technician at US Geological Survey
- Hydrological Technician Student Trainee at US Geological Survey
at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Environmental Engineering Technician
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering Technology
- Associates of Science - Engineering Technology
Work under direct supervision of engineers and professional engineers to excute designing or editing of plans for civil department.
- Civil Drafter at The Interfield Group
- Diesel Mechanic Assistant at Sheldon ISD
10 months at this Job
- Associates - General Studies
Create Cover Sheet, Overall Plan, SW3P Plan, Demo Plan, Site Plan, Detail Plan, Grading Plan, Utility Plan, Plan and Profiles drawing, Surfaces and Alignments.
- Civil Drafter Tech at Pape-Dawson Engineers. at San Antonio
- Civil Drafter Tech at Intelligent Engineering Services. Inc. at San Antonio
- Drafter, Mechanical Engineer Tech at Lou Martin & Assoc. Inc
- Painter, Body man at Arts Paint and Body at San Antonio
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Project Management
- Associates Degree - Drafting and Design
Used AutoCAD Civil 3D to create civil construction plans for site plans, water lines, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, and roads. Also used ArcGIS to create aerial maps.
- Civil Drafter at Arceneaux Wilson Cole, LLC
- Engineering Technician I at Arceneaux & Gates
- Mapper at John Robertson Inc
- Tutor at Lamar Institute of Technology Learning Lab
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Computer Drafting
- None - Mechanical/Electrical
• Obtain, analyze, and process survey data to support a wide range of commercial and industrial, utility, and civil projects utilizing Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD): - AutoCAD Civil3D 18 - AutoDesk ReCap - Trimble Business Center - ESRi ArcGIS - Bentley MicroStation V.8i - Bentley GeoPak - Leica Cyclone - Leica CloudWorx
• Assist in LiDAR data calibration, cleaning, classification processing, feature extraction and final product generation to prepare exhibits and engineering deliverables.
• Perform survey and engineering calculations, plan review, and redline drawing correction of exhibits utilizing application of land surveying concepts, principles, and practices.
• Research previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records utilizing online and original records and existing public domain geographical data (GIS).
- Survey Technician - Civil Drafter (Geospatial & Cadastral) at Surveying and Mapping, LLC dba. SAM
- Survey Technician - Instrument Operator at Sands Decker CPS
- Traffic Controller - Team Leader at Wright Brothers
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MS - Engineering, Safety Management
- Certificates, Post-Baccalaureate - Land Surveying and Architectural CAD Drafting
- BA - Liberal Arts